Trump Administration Moves to Expand Deportation Dragnet to Jails

Trump Administration Moves to Expand Deportation Dragnet to Jails

archive.is/JNApQ
nytimes.com/2017/08/21/us/sheriffs-immigration-jails.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JNApQ
archive.is/jHxOk
nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/us-to-phase-out-use-of-private-prisons-for-federal-inmates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reported

Okay yeah, that's pretty nice. It'd be rather funny if John Kelly and McMaster only care about war and would be happy to build the wall if they get their war machine as a compromise.

bump

Oh come the fuck on, you faggots read all this "Trump isn't going to build the wall goy. No deportations goy." shit over and over again and here we have a defacto example of an increase in deportation about to commence but no one seems remotely interested in posting in this thread.

Here a fucking archive to prove it's legit since the link OP provides doesn't go to it.

archive.is/JNApQ

fuck cloudflare, fuck google, and fuck archive.is

Holla Forums uses cloudfare so you're on cloudfare pretty much every time you use this site. And if you hate archive.is so much then find a better archiving site and use it.

Same here happens all the time. And the faggots like argue like underage retards.

That's because you use a VPN, probably a VPN that has Tor users. You are going to see that as a regular occurence.

The shills stay quiet when they see shit like this. In any case, if the cities aren't going to play ball, I can see Trump pulling the prison lobbyists into this and getting them to wreak some havoc since they fund a lot of politicians and they could stand to gain if they help out in creating places and thus means to detain illegals.

So I've noticed.

Very nice. Hopefully they don't get cucked by some bullshit activist judge.

Nice

Why not deport them? They're here illegally, what's there to prove in court?

They're already in jail so some red tape needs to be bypassed to transfer them somewhere else then they can deport them.

More like there isn't much here to discuss. It's just targeting illegal beaners who have been arrested with criminal offenses. Making it easier or streamlined is always a plus, but this is low-hanging fruit that even the Obama administration deported.

If there was a real, viable operation underway to forcefully root out and expel all illegal aliens in the United States it would be obvious and visible at the street level. In your town, or the next town over, it would be readily apparent what was going on. Since you aren't looking out your window and seeing a non-stop parade of beaners being loaded onto buses, there's not much to talk about.

That would be an awesome sight. People would be out in the streets cheering as ICE rounded them up and put them in the cattle cars and sent them back.

bamp

Just build the wall. The deportations are going to skyrocket. I know there's some bad hombres we need to deport first, but if we build the wall beforehand they'll just self deport north & then they're canada's problem.

Holla Forums is on Clodflare all the time, the fuck difference does it make?

The guy pictured here, Rich Stanek is a total pencil pushing faggot. The guys can't stand him.

It hadn't been implemented yet and even ICE says they are not confident it would pass the kangaroo 9th Circus court.

salt-left, pls. those tears are ruining you're tranny makep.

Good, get them the fuck out. The fact this legislature is even being considered is a huge achievement considering where out country was last year. As long as things are slowly moving in the right direction, we could be okay. When I visited my hometown and when out to bars I had conversations with a lot of normal fags between the ages of 19-24. You'd be shocked how much the overton window has shifed. It's actually kind of glorious

Paranoid schizophrenia in action

archive.is/jHxOk
nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/us-to-phase-out-use-of-private-prisons-for-federal-inmates.html
I thought there was a big stink over people being sent to privately owned prisons that contract to the Federal government. Why not start there? They aren't law enforcement so there is no violation of anyone's Amendment rights.

Dubs confirm -
SIEG HEIL

Fucking checked!

SIEG HEIL