ITS ALREADY ON SALE

ITS ALREADY ON SALE

L O L

That came faster than an anime fan on prom night alone

epic joke friendo, +1 upvoted!

Why do normalfags think these games are bad again?

Did you not see that abortion of a trailer?

Bad graphics
Difficult
Not first person

Just a few of the reasons I've heard

inb4 5000 replies

I wouldn't buy this game even if it was 100% off.

I refuse to believe that. They can't be that fucking inept. Being bad at making video games and giving people the fucking product at all are different beasts.

Right?

They deserve it for starting this pay now, get terrible content layer culture.

(Witnessed)
lol

They sent out humble bundle links, but not steam keys. Fun fact, the Humble version at least had a bug where none of your progress would be saved once you quit.

It's pretty fucking incredible how a team of people that I doubt exceeds 30 can fuck up $3.8 million dollars. Give the same to that A&C team or the AM2R guy and you can be sure that you'd get much more bang for your buck. Maybe even more than one game.
Maybe, just maybe, to make a good game you must have a vision that goes beyond "like Megaman, but not."
I'd also argue that you need passion for making games to produce something of quality, and looking at Might No.9 it's hard to see if half a dozen people had passion for what they were doing. But that's just the naive optimist of me.

That existed on the PS3 version as well for the challenges. The PS3 version ran at a silky smooth 10 fps in some sections because how bad it was put together.

Reaching a bit there, OP.

Look on the bright side, at least it's Better than Nothing.

Wow, what a bargain.

well, that was probably their problem.

More does not equal better. Give this game a team of 500 and I seriously doubt it would've came out any better.
Games themselves are a massively cooperative undertaking. Thousands of collective man hours are placed into developing them. I'm sure that the collective time spent on the fish in Mario 64 went past 100.
Just having that time spread across more people wouldn't solve the problem. A team of dedicated people with one focused idea in mind and someone at the helm who is will to lead and listen is what makes games great.

God damn I'm so drunk that I originally read that as a team of people without anyone who exceeded 30 in age.

We all have those moments friend. Don't worry.

They also couldn't send out physical goods copies because they didn't send the designs to the ones manufacturing them. They are that inept.

Jewfune will never have get away with it again.

It's already 50% off at my local EB games

Copy that.

Dubs declare it

maybe because youre a hipster, 4-6 were garbage

this guy is right

7 and 8 is best
but 9 and 10 are lag free but gay because its not 7 or 8

Considered how much money they made they shouldn't even sell it.

im going to wait for the 75% discount to buy it.

I'd buy it if I had the money for it on my account atm.

Been enjoying megaman 8 bit deathmatch.

2>4>3>7>5>9>6>8>1>10

Not even Shining Diamond can fix your shit taste

it's been weeks

God Tier
3 > 2 > 9

Good Tier
4 > 10 > 1 > 6 > 7

Meh Tier

Doctah Wahwee Tier

20% off is not much.
but better than nothing

wew

wew

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

5 is best honestly, the last 2 on the NES really pushed the console in terms of graphical fidelity

9>3>2>4>5>7>V>10>8>6>IV>1>I>III>>>>>MM&B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>II