FINAL DAY OF THE 2016 POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IS NOW UPON US!

FINAL DAY OF THE 2016 POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IS NOW UPON US!

A three day long tournament that will decide who is the very best, like no one ever was.

Because in less than 24 hours we will have a Pokemon World Champion for this year. Some hot Pokemon battles are about to ensue, the action should be tight. No more big 6. Only RayTopOgre Starring Bulkiest Raichu now. Even the deer of balance that had dominated the whole season is out.

The finals will be streamed during the main channel. Juniors, Seniors and Masters. You'll be able to watch the kids, the teens and the manchildren fighting for fame and money. TCG is first and then it'll be time for the 3DS games.

pokemonchampionships.com/

Will Wolfe x Markus love story have a happy end or will Markus "Suck my dick while I flip my bird" destroy everyone's hopes and dream? Find out in a few hours!

It's the ruleset this year faglord. Deal with it. They will go back to the banlist next year.

Schedule for the main channel (all times in PDT):

Sunday:

9:00 a.m.: Pokémon TCG Junior Division Finals

Immediately following: Pokémon TCG Senior Division Finals

Immediately following: Pokémon TCG Masters Division Finals

30-minute break

Immediately following: VGC Junior Division Finals

Immediately following: VGC Senior Division Finals

Immediately following: VGC Masters Division Finals

Jesus that's a lot of legendary plushies.

TCG was surprisingly fun. I didn't expect to see six different decks in the three different finals.

NOW LETS WATCH SOME TEN YEAR OLDS PLAY POKEMON YEEEAAAH

Winner gets corrupted by Lysandre.

KIDS ARE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES!!!

This is what smogon was trying to prevent.

which legendary plushie would you fuck?

Still happens with Smogon.
To counter the top 20 being used all the time, they let some legends be used…So now we have a new top 20.

somgon wants to everybody to run the same shit to maintain the meta status

Back in the gen 4 days, that exactly what they wanted. Once it became clear that gamefreak was fucking retarded and doesn't even attempt to test things for balance, the people who actually wanted a good meta bailed and the only people left are the idiot kids who want to win with op shit and think they're cool for doing it.

Whens battle factory tournament?

Dude it's already +4 attack. That ain't doing anything.

PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO PICK UP THE KO

user TIDY YOUR ROOM THERE'S KOS ALL OVER THE FLOOR

hahahahahaha

OUR AUTISM CANNOT BE DEFEATED

USA USA USA

Thank god.

Can't let a Frustration-running teenage edgelord be champion.

MURRIKAN MASTERS NOW!

Oh god I'd love that.
Remember Pokemon Battle Revolution had that?
And you could trade Pokes you used against Pokes they used.
Imagine you get another home console game, and a random team when you log on, and then you follow Factory rules. Instead of trading you can teach your Pokes a move that your opponent used.

But yeah, Factory Tourney is NEEDED.
Or even exhibition.

PBR was entirely based around renting and winning new sets unless you traded a team in from DPP

I didn't quite like that about the Stadiums because the rental pokemon were so shit tier.

the underdog or the veteran? who will be you cunts

gg no re

Watch for Johnathan not doing a single Thunder next game.

JonnyBoya is really feeling it!