Games you owned nobody else has ever played

Games you owned nobody else has ever played

Shot in the dark here, but im confident with this trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_graphic_adventure_games
youtube.com/watch?v=zdn_IQVpCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love garbage games

The PS2 in its £10 for 4 death throes was godly in my college days.

no one I've met even knows what this game was/is.

Welcome to Holla Forums, everyone knows what this game is.

was financed by some baseball player who liked WoW so much he wanted his own RPG

it wasn't that bad of a game, but I did get hints of Warcraft in it here and there.

It's comfy tier.

anybody remember?

Yes, even imported the 3DS sequel.

nice try faggot, you activated my trap card

it was decent

Obscure GBA spinoffs are easymode

CHECK IT OUT NOW

if any of you remember this i will shit bricks

Also related.

I played the shit out of this and I also swear that George Lucas ripped off the ship design in Episode II for a transport on Coruscant.

(checked)

i miss those shitty "constipated man holding gun" box art covers. you can tell somebody put pride into them.

I can always count on you niggers to have played this random shit.

inb4 overwatch edit.

I had this. I can't fucking remember much about it, but i recognise that screen.

I also remember wanting to make a "nice" cake for the weird gremlin in the kitchen.

Gary Kirkhope made the music you think its underground? lmao

Everyone who bought a PS2 at launch had The Bouncer as a tech demo to show off you underage nigger.

Played the shit out of it with a friend where we were kids.

Enjoy that chili cake you fucking dog

Literally nobody owns this.

better than CS

Do Win95 point & click for 6 year old count?

this is now a french nostalgia thread

I played the shit out of that game with a few of my bros. Shit was great.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Who remembers those CDs for board games you would find in cereal boxes and then install on Windows 98?

I bet no one of you played this

meme game

Kill yourself if you never spacebats tbh fam.

i rented that once

Project Nomad. Great universe building. They totally fucked up the main mission set. (Dig on one world with no hints to get 3? of 4 keys you need to win the game, while dialogue hints send you in every other direction)

Good times.
I had Monopoly, Clue, and Life back in the day. I remember Clue being surprisingly comfy.

Damn, I need to find a point n' click I played in the 2000s but all I get from Google is "THE 15 BEST POINT N' CLICKS OF THE 90s" on like ten pages whenever I look for a fucking list

I've been tricked for the last time! Don't you EVER ask me or my wife's son for money again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_graphic_adventure_games

Was it the one with the british bitch named Zoe? The one who won't let me watch her make caca?

Shit, that's an even larger gap.

Metal Arms a Glitch in the System

3DPD, 2D picross is the one for me

Literally took me 2 years to even find out what this fucking game was called.

8/10, gold medal bait right there

Will Gaijin Works make an equivalent line of games?

Is the turning point for Nomura?

This would have been fap bait for me, shame I had to settle for Freaky Flyers.

You can't reply with a later game you fucking faggot.

I just remember it seeming like they forgot to finish making it.

You're retarded.

It was trippy as fuck

Why is the remaster so bad? They just had to make every weapon into an instakill, but instead they do nothing.

Kusoge can be nice in the same way as junk food but I was just too astounded to reply

not the best one of my collection but still not something i've seen mentioned too much

One game/=franchise

I'm asking if the Bouncer was the first true sign of his faggotry. FF7's Sephiroth, taken by himself, is acceptable.

imo

PS4 1chan looks good

Will Chinese SNK save us?

I really liked this game, honestly. It had better combat than most Fantasy RPGs.

I'd say the fact that Cloud and Aya are the same person with different hair is where he tipped his hand before going all in.
Sage because I've gone completely off track here.

All bretty gud, now lets take this to the

HIGH LEVEL

Scope this shit gameboys.

this can't be real

There are many things that need to be erased.

Those heads look photoshopped on those bodies and the name reminds me of left panel of pic related

That game was a beat em up.

I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!

I still remember. Back in an age where adults actually believed learning software made a kid learn something

It was released close enough that it was basically a launch game, plus everyone played it back in 2000/2001. It's not obscure you fucking nigger.

Not obscure. Kill yourselves.

Great game.

Truly pathetic.

Ah well, that'll teach me to make assumptions.

no!

I'm pretty sure nobody else has played this.

Not as obscure but it's one of my favorite games and I never see it talked about.

I did. That game was fucking weird.

maybe because Uplay completely fucked it for a lot of people like me fuck uplay

I used to play the shit out of Rag Doll Kung Fu back when it came out. I had totally forgotten it existed.

Never talked about because it's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdn_IQVpCmo

music was comfy as fuck too

I pirated it so I never had any issues, funny how you so often get an inferior product when you buy. Hopefully this game will get a GOG release eventually because it was pretty unique.

One of the best and most creative RTS/RPG hybrids around, with actual choices and consequences on top.

It looks ok.

Played that at a buddy's house and got it a little while after that. It's good fun.

Have that on my shelf right now.

I love how on the Dreamcast version the footstep sounds for Who Forest and Who Lake were messed up and would play parts of the BGM instead of the footsteps.

Maybe because it's a remake of previous games?

Such a fucking top tier movie.

Such as?

ALRIGHT CUNTS

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT STARSKY AND FUCKING HUTCH ON THE PS2

NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW? ME EITHER. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THE GAME IS AMAZING ANYWAYS

See that car? You're driving that fucking car. And you're driving fast. Stunts? Fuck yeah there are stunts. Race? Chases? Yeah, you get your fucking COPS fantasy.

Now.

See those fucking guns? You're also shooting. Out of the car. But who gives a shit, right? GTA does that all the time.

WRONG

You are shooting with a motherfucking LIGHT GUN. As in TIME CRISIS.

WHILE DRIVING.

Either yourself, or player two has to actually aim at shit as the driver aggressively peels through cityscapes and town roads, chasing assholes and ne're-do-wells.

AND THEN THE GUNNER IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR HITTING TARGETS THAT SET UP JUMPS AND SHORTCUTS FOR THE DRIVER.

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN SO STRAIGHT OUT OF COMPTON IN A VIDEOGAME AS THIS

Oh shit. I knew about the game, but I didn't know those peripherals were an option. That sounds cool.

What mobie

I pirated it a long time ago when I had no money, Now that i have money it isn't on sale on steam anymore.

nevermind i found it.

I have that game. Player 1 could have a wheel and player 2 can use a light gun.
The tightest shit, and the only game i know that uses that.

But he's right you stupid faggot

Did you know it was the second game in a trilogy? The first game was called Layer Section, Gunlock, or Rayforce, depending on your region. Its sequel was Ray Crisis. Also, there was an HD remake of RayStorm on the 360 that added new ships and weapons.

Never played this, but the interface and fonts look exactly like the old DOS Star Wars games. Tie Fighter, etc.

I preferred Chex Quest.

Lucky and Wild

The PS2 launch was split into two shipments: October and December. 500k units shipped in October and were notorious for various hardware issues. Most people didn't get a unit until the December shipment, and then only if you had preordered (at least if I can trust my broken ass memory). For most people December was the actual launch date.

maybe

I saw that on the PS1 demo disc that had spyro and MGS and seemingly everyone who owned a PS1 had.

I have never met anyone who played either of these but I loved them

holy shit I never knew Cookie & Cream was made by FromSoftware

hmm how about these then?

Played both G-NOME and Cyberstorm.

G-NOME was rather clunky from what I remember, with a weird IFF mechanic, and Cyberstorm was a cool, turn based mecha game, though the graphics were shit.

GNOME and MF:Cyberstorm might have both come with a shitty old computer my family got back in '99 or so. Did you ever have an Emachines computer by any chance?

Fresh oc.

I haven't heard of the first one, but I played G Police when it was free on PS plus. Which was when that service just barely started.

No.

I played Swine but never finished it.
Same with the two Panzers games made by the same studio.

I remember SWINE being a bretty-gud game but last time I played it was years and years ago so rose tinted glasses might be in effect.

I remember not liking G-Police but I was a kid so maybe I just needed to git-gud. But I loved Colony Wars which was another PSYGNOSIS game.

welp…

I remember something about SWINE having a game-breaking bug and I had to use cheats to see the ending. Still fun though.

pic unrelated

i played and owned this yet i know we re prolly from same country

How's the game? I remember wanting to play the game back when it came out but never got around to finding it.

Great game. Had the story not tried to be pretentious and stuck with fun campy than I'd have the game as enjoyable as mgs3.
Odd considering in game the reactions and activity is very 1960's spy jazz. But the cutscenes come off a little pretentious.

Ja come to daddy

That dinosaur was derpy shit.

Mein neger. Played that with my dad when I was maybe 5 or 6, didn't beat it until much later in life (as Wizardry Gold, which may not count due to significant changes to the way NPCs work).

To this day, I still have no idea how to actually pull up the map in the DOS version.

I always post this gem in these threads. Even though it's slightly known around here I like to remind people of its existence because it's seriously a solid gem in the rough. Especially for rarefags who loved their collectathon 3D platforming.

Yes but what about the real NDS time waster ?

Multiplayer was a bit boring though. You pretty much had to play US, because they were the only ones to get the fully automated vehicles. The multiplayer in general would've been better if it had been like the singleplayer where you have to carefully manage your shit and not lose soldiers. Instead it was just hunker down, research the radio controlled shit. Mass RC vehicles.

SWINE was given out free at one point so I imagine quite a lot of people have played it, played G Police a lot back in the day but I never heard anyone talk about it.

Started emulating it because of this post.
It actually is pretty good.
I love how you can disguise as everybody you encounter.

this tbh moncia

I played the shit out of this game when I was a teenager.
Never met anyone that had played it.

This is the game that GOT me to buy a PS2.
Nigger what are you smoking?

Now this, this is a game that nobody else played.

Ain't she buggy?

It's not an old game, but I've never seen or heard somebody talk about this game.

It's garbage and I wish I never forced myself to play-through it. It's basically a shitty single player MMO. You should be ashamed.

I never understood the consequences in this game. Like, I get that if a Vampire sees you, you're fucking dead as shit. But why even give you a fighting chance? The second it sees you, it's hopeless so why bother?

In years of browsing imageboards I've never seen this title mentioned

Check this ballin soundtrack.

The title reminds me of steins;gate but what's the story about?

Beat the game with her user. Her unlocked costume is just perfect user.

It's a good visual novel/puzzle game, but unfortunately, their release was eclipsed (the same month than Pokkén Tournament and other games).

Anyone? I remember enjoying it.

Try and beat this you fags

My Porch monkey.

also: as cool and as fast as tribes is, I wish they hadn't abandoned the rest of the earthsiege/starsiege/cyberstorm franchise.

I had the same problem with the Rayforce/Layer Section/Gunlock, the previous title in the series. Saw it once at a friend's house on their sega fucking saturn, and thought it was the tits, but since I moved, I had no idea what the game was called. Good shit though.

Patty?

Do game rentals count?

>tfw none of the local game stores I've looked at have it
>tfw may never unlock the Numbuh 86 reskin cheat

Just as an user said, it's a visual novel/escape game kinda like 999 but with obviously less budget, it's okay for 5 dollars but only if you like the genre.

I think that the Circle Ent. announced the sequel a few days ago, so I guess the game sold well (it's still pretty niche as far as I know though).

bootlegs shouldnt count

One of the most boring games i've ever played.

Where has this fucking game been my whole life.

I got it for 23 cent at a local shop still regret that

Gunman Chronicles had godly level design, inconceivably for games like Halo the maps would decay and crumble as the invasion went on, essentially like Black Mesa on fast forward.

Hell yea my dude. Mr. Mosquito was the shit BUT HARD AS FUCK TO CONTROL

I remember hating this game, but I have it still.

I actually own a bootleg/pokemon hack gameboy color game where pokemon actually died and you had to get to the one town with the ghost tower and release them there. It was real neato except when they you see them again.

They were both shit.

G-NOME was my first Mecha game, came with my first "new" PC when I was a kid, back when it shipped as a pack-in with new Packard Bell Pentium 1 systems.

I loved Word Rescue.

It was the first game i ever played… can someone remake it?

gpolice is the tightest shit

I don't know how it plays on playstation since I have it on PC

I have a copy of that game. Is it shit?

Look at these awesome as fuck names, that's the sort of names that got you pumped up for whatever the game had in store for you.

and look what we got now? No Mans Sky? what the fuck is that? that doesn't interest me.

I recognize that title!

kinda fun game with an asshole announcer

I enjoyed it.

Comfy as fuck and so beautiful.

Always stuck with me lol

Chamelon 2
Glover
Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt

it was honestly one of my favourite games, questionable parenting to let me play it as a kid though.

These games were underrated gems, maybe not so much the second game…

It's shit.

Everyone i know had either vice city or san andreas as a youngin, but not me.

that is essentially what happened. It had a development hell thing going on. Game had a lot of great Ideas.

Here's a unique one. We can say we know of this game. But how many can honestly say they played it. Probably even less own it. Now to be the game is a 6/7 out of ten on first play through. Female not getting your commands 30% of the time in later levels is annoying. But on completion and the unlocked outfit on completion? Easily a 9/10 game because of qt3.14 protagonist in her new outfit. Hard, VERY hard not to fap to her on 2nd play through. Sadly I found nothing in Google that shows 2d playthrough outfit.

Fuckin' A. Never thought I'd see the day.

But did you play ABC Fun Keys?

I spent half an hour naming off weapons based off her vague as shit description until she mentioned a bottle and I ended up screaming "A FUCKING MOLOTOV COCKTAIL YOU STUPID CUNT" and she was all "A molotov cocktail! That's it!

I really don't remember much else from this game.

Oops, stand corrected. Hearing her begging you to give her commands, dick could not be harder.

Here are a couple of really shitty ones

What?

I remember seeing some video review thing on it. Apparently it expects commands in a japanese accent. In particular Ls need to be Rs for it to be accepted, so for example lifeline becomes riferine

From personal experience using ps2 fat console and pst headset, that doesn't seem to be true. There is that test in the beginning and it failed to receive my commands when I tried Engrish. To me the game seems to mess up when more combat related commands are acquired. True frustration comes from trying to use correct word for an item with multiple outcomes. i.e. a piece of paper that can be a note, invoice, invitation, list, etc.

From 2007, but fucking relevant.

I don't make guides for games.
This thing fucking changed that, holy fuck.