What are you waiting for? MEME IT. THE BLACK SUN APPROACHES

The great american eclipse is happening soon!

MEME IT!

MEME IT NOW

Do it
Just do it

Don't let your dreams be dreams
Yesterday you said tomorrow
So just do it
Make your dreams come true
Just do it

Some people dream of success
While you're gonna wake up and work hard at it
Nothing is impossible

You should get to the point
Where anyone else would quit
And you're not going to stop there
No, what are you waiting for?

Do it
Just do it
Yes you can
Just do it
If you're tired of starting over
Stop giving up

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose_cone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muharram_in_Bahrain
youtu.be/Lg7cNOMiMdE
dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/the-eclipse-is-racist-because-it-fails-to-affect-enough-black-people-the-atlantic-suggests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meme it so

Praise Kek

checked

retard

PRAISE KEK

IT BEGINS

checking that check

What did he mean by this?

faster than sound and made of aluminum?

is this the coming of our savior, like jesus or hitler ?

Anyone else going to blare shadilay as they watch the event?

Comfy with my family and my sister's family watching the black sun rise. Do we rise as well today?

Black Sun just passed by the Coast Range, Shadilay friends!

THE MEMES MUST FLOW

i belive

HEIL

i fucking looked at it lads how long until blindness sets in?

Glow in the Dark CIA Nigger detected.

Fool.
You double nigger, that is not good enough. You need an ISO 12312-2:2015 requirement satisfying pair of shades. Welding mask is just going to fuck you over. With the right shades you can literally see nothing else besides the sun. Enjoy your permanent blind spot.

checked

Not this fucking shit again. Aut-right please leave this board with your cancer.

nice try schlomo

the wolfs arise

He will return

endchan is your home, faggot

Sieg Heil.

I saw the eclipse in my dreams like this. I made it in paint.net

Is it any good or is it shit?

fuck off back to /x/ you niggers stop ruining this board with retarded shit that has no basis in reality

(1)

pls leave

The kikes shall perish once and for all.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

will be spamming this in 4cuck and /ptg/

Fuck I hope I can make it home in time to burn my effigy

the other day for some reason it seemed like when ever I looked in a certain direction the colors I saw in that direct were slightly more vibrant than everywhere else. Not a ton but enough to notice. It bugged me out because I was in two different locations and both times it was about the same direction. I plotted out the points and tried to see where they intersected. the intersection point was between the wedded sea coast and a point on that lateral line above the 'i' in Marie byrd. Probably just an illusion but was pretty strange.

4cuck
why

checked em

The Black Sun rises on this day.

HAIL VICTORY

RACE WAR

I burned my effigy, lad. It was simple, just a silent prayer for our people, my family, and the future of our nation. My burnt offering under the black sun was a simple napkin with insignias of the black sun, Kek, and the Life Rune.

the 2nd guy looks like Jordan Peterson

Thread 2?

rolling

I wonder why.

Anyone else saw the david star diamond ring on the smoky mountains feed?
Remember that the eclipse exists the US on the 33rd.

this is the new bread

I was under the total eclipse and I took this pic anons

Not bad, eh?

Tn. Wish I had a better camera.

What's that?!

Just cleared up enough here for me to see a little of the sun. Missed the best part, though.

Yeah it looks like I'm getting cucklouded right now, and I think the sun moved from where it was before, and it may be right above my house actually.

Either way my cat is on my couch giving me a look that says "I'm not fucking moving from here until you explain to me what the hell is going on."

Pure coincidence goyim, that's just the angles that sunlight reflects at and can group together into rays.

I don't know what the fuck it is guys, but I've been eyeballing the sun all day like it was a pretty mädchen in a wheat field and I've not been using any Jew glasses. Granted, being a Texasfag, the eclipse is only just now really getting underway here. But usually I can't even look anywhere near the general direction of the sun because my eyes are too sensitive. Today though I've been staring it down since 9:30 AM, even before the moon got close, and I've not had any problems.

It's like the moon is filtering out the UV rays or some shit, I can completely see the shape of the sun and the moon encroaching upon it. It's really giving me a bit of a power trip. I feel like I should go buy some rope.

Man, those clouds in front of the eclipse sure were gorgeous.

portal is open now, cube rotating, board shifting, pieces realigning…a new game begins, and white goes first…

Very nice. Also >>?

ISS

You should be able to see some of the other planets, they say, because the sunlight is blocked out. That could be Venus but I'm not really sure.

AS WE MARCH THROUGH THE STREET WITH THE POWER OF THE SUN

You-Know-Who

All that is now, and all that is gone, and all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sound is eclipsed by the moon.

badass pic mane

you can see Venus,Mars and Jupiter during the daylight hours if you know where to look

Celebrating Black Sun day by eating a lemon after witnessing. Bless.

I still call chariot. The black sun is my wheel.

Regulus/Alpha Leonis

His name is Andrew Schneck
Sounds and looks yid
He was just arrested by fbi an hour ago trying to plant a fucking bomb
inb4 wrong thread

Can I damage my eyes or go blind from llooking at a picture or video of the eclipse?

Enjoy your blindness, faggot.
UV + retinas = fail4u

Nice trips.

Come at me little nigger. I can see clear as day.

Sky was clear here in Missouri. Really great.

No, it works like a flash card, it will blind observers if your focus is true.

Make sure you put glasses on when seeing a picture of the eclipse or you might become blind

Give me those powers fam.

What the fuck

CHECKED

kek is k2 which is 11-11 the prophecies were there all along

AYY

Barely got dark for me, but it was nice to sit in the bare sun without

You gotta be in the line of totality or you're just gonna witness a dimming.

What the fuck kind of genetic defects are these?

Fuckballs.

pretty fucking good mate.

Kek

Mercury. Or could be Mars, it's pretty close to the sun right now.

big kek

I didn't get to even see it because my fucking driver got sick of the traffic and stopped just short of it. If anything habbening I'm slitting his fucking throat. So do anything habben pol?

I can still smell it let alone seen it. It's the smell of the earth awoken itself. Have you ever had a hike up an active volcano? It is absolutely pungent.

Both are. Pretty cool conjunction honestly. Sun, moon, Mercury and Mars all in the same area.

That's it niggers, feed us your butthurt energies.

The optimal viewing spots doesn't cut through my state. And it's cloudy. I won't be seeing shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose_cone

After sitting in the sun, I feel charged up. Global Putsch soon friends.

need 1080p version

checked

Stop acting like hopeless fucking alt-left trash picking at scraps.

(checked)

*did Im on the fucking phone so forgive me for that.

It's official, whites will explore the stars and rule space, while niggers sit around on earth bitching until our sun burns out.

Kek'd and chek'd

Got some pretty good ones of the partial here in Texas.

My eyes hurt after looking at pictures of it, I don't think its safe hoenstly

I saw the black sun over my house.

It was so beautiful that it can't be captured on camera.

Can anyone in New York see the eclipse at all?

Off by 2000.

No shit, this is what is holding everyone back.

It begins

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN!

RACE WAR STARTS TODAY
HEIL DYEWOS, HEIL ECLIPSE

[silent AI superiority]

you bettah checkem

The pizza party is over

CHECKED

also i looked directly at the sun as it reached 90% over me i could see it fine but my family glanced at it and now they're seeing blue spots and have headaches
I feel fucking great

I also stared at the fucking sun in broad daylight and didn't go blind because it wasn't in full so there's that

Checked

wat

Same. I've looked at multiple times today and I feel the embodiment of the Übermensch. No headaches, and only a bit of an afterimage.

I did for a few seconds in total, no after image at all.

I meme that we will stand up to jews by name.

u got lucky. u evolved sonar.

Play on

we have a wonderful troll that's going to blind some blacks by making them feel bold enough to view the eclipse without shades

You might be a bit late for that

(checked)
aryans seem to be fine

Drove down south to visit a friend and be in path of the eclipse. I stood outside and looked at the eclipse and right as I did, a nearby church began playing How Great Thou Art on the organ. So I stood there listening to the song being played over and over while looking through protective glass at the rising black sun and got emotional. Some kind of sign. How Great Thou Art!

The news will kvetch about him staring at the sun without the glasses. Calling it now.

dubs confirm

check mate

Doesn't having blue or otherwise lighter eyes make them more sensitive to light?

can confirm, looked at it directly for a second and it gave me some mad powerful hyperborean loosh

THIS
HE STARED AT THE SUN AND IT BLINKED

THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER

Same brah, I am the dragon now.

Trump did a staring contest with the sun, guess who blinked first.

OH GOD MY EYES ARE BURNING

shitskin confirmed

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF IN CLAY

IDOLS WILL SPEACK AND MOVE ABOUT

That may be a defining point in his small world.

Turned into a jew?

I took that to mean something with Russia, but that could be it to. Is the ground "melting" around the area yet?

Thankfully I'm not in Guam and I'm exempt from the draft thanks to my get out jail free mental illness card. So I'm not worried.

Even worst user
French canadian

ALL HAIL SOLAR TRUMP
PRAISE KEK

Well that didn't take long at all and was totally expected.

Is it happening, amerifags? Have we started the eclipse?

He is absorbing it's power and will release it at an opportune time in the future.

keke this madman can even take the eclipse and make it about himself

This must be racist?!

nigger you are like an hour late.

too bad we didn't troll the SJWs by saying that the eclipse glasses were a tool of patriarchy or something

Did anyone find out what happened in Wyoming? Or was that a cuckchan larp?

Kek, look at his grin. He was chuckling inside as he already imagined all the media going wild as fuck about this action. He is basically bathing in their shitshow.

Ridiculously supercharged and blessed the good of Holla Forums and some may actually be innawoods right now still.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muharram_in_Bahrain

noooooo omg noooooo the sun will mellllt ussss trust usssss smeagol knows

IDOLS WILL SPEACK AND MOVE ABOUT

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

Not a western dragon,

Eastern dragons are heavenly creatures of enlightenment and protectors of truth.

Go away. Dragons are shaped like men now.

They are a lot like Western angels. Super powerful, follow weird rules, and don't give a shit about humans.

I really triggered salt-left guys

we irlmaier scenario now
is that you FoKy?

they protect temples and bring rain for farmers.

We Shadowrun nao?

THE BLACK SUN RISES

I see you, but more like Syndicate.

Checked.
Praise Kek, glory to Ammit and her thighs.

As long as it isn't Wastelands

I find it funny that Commiefornia only got 70% of the eclipse while the heartland got the total eclipse. Saw so many retards using their phones, its almost as if this eclipse was made to blind so many liberals.

It was the white man's eclipse user. A dumb whore from NYC even confirmed it in a fucking nearly 5000 word essay. Solar system racist.

Those both Tabletops too?

HAVE WE MISTAKEN HIS TRUE FORM?

Here you go, bong. Write me a sonnet.

Checked

Wasteland is the precursor to Fallout. PC game. Pretty difficult and bleak.

So he prank called himself making a nigger voice?

You guys do know the Earth does have other natural satellites besides the moon right? Although from what I know they would all likely be too small to be seen unaided even during an eclipse. I think it's probably mercury.

Wasteland 2 came out a few years back, and I thought it was pretty enjoyable.

This one gives a better impression of how the light was.

Oh yeah I heard of it. I just thought they would both be Tabletops considering that's what Shadowrun mostly is. Do know what Syndicate might be?

Would you recommend it to someone who likes the old Fallouts?

Yes. It's a bit like Fallout Tactics, but with an actual RPG and worldspace behind it.

Oh, and get the director's cut. It's a lot better than the original release.

Alright I will, thanks.

checked em

Cherubs are a kind of angel. They guard temples.

God opens the floodgates of heaven, presumably not directly, so angels would fulfill that function as well.

They are the same entity, Western angels and Eastern dragons.

"Cryptorchid" by Marilyn Manson

Each time i make my mother cry an
angel dies and falls from heaven
when the boy is still a worm it's hard to
learn the number seven
but when they get to you
it's the first thing that they do
each time I look outside
my mother dies, I feel my back is changing shape
when the worm consumes the boy it's never
considered rape
when they get to you
Prick your finger it is done…
the moon has now eclipsed the sun…
the angel has spread its wings…
the time has come for bitter things…

Not sure, friend. I wish I could find a cyberpunk Holla Forums group to play with. Would be fun to play a race war campaign.

An user mentioned a connection between Holla Forums and Lain in another thread, and I didn't have the chance to reply (the thread was already full by the time I got to it) but I wanted to share my autism.

He specifically mentioned the ayylmao scene, and over the past few weeks I've been obsessed with this scene. This started when I was having a duscussion with some friends about how Jason Goes to Hell connects the Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street and Evil Dead films to each other via the Necronomicon, which comes from Lovecraft and is in the Mummy films.

Randomly, an user posted a image of a connection between Lain and Imhotep who he determined was deitified to become the founder of Hermaticsm: Hermes Trismegistus or thoth (I don't have the image but some user should do).

Getting my mind blown by this (I had just a few nights before been looking into Ancient Egyptian connection to Hermeticism, but the Imhotep connection hadn't arose), I began to theorise that ALL fiction was in fact carrying a message within it: I watched Lain, to unearth this mystery and the alien blew my mind, when it emerged with the red/stripe green sweater which directly links back to Freddy Kruegar (and his role as existing in people's minds), as well as the red/green traffic light connection to Barbelith from The Invisibles (which although made by liberal shitpusher Grant Morrison, seems to have it's descirption of aliens spot on).

From there the phrase 'Black Lodge' kept coming up until I learned it was a term used in Twin Peaks (which I've never watched) connected to the Indian phrase the 'Dweller in the Threshold' which is also used by the Mother of New Age beliefs Alice Bailey. Looking for other uses of the word 'Black Lodge' without Twin Peaks only gave me one Google reply: A song called 'Somberlain' by a death metal band known as Dissection. Not even kidding.

I started connecting some other things, and I'm convinced I've discovered something hidden within fiction. My current theory is that this was all set up by Imhotep years ago (a known polymath) when he basically created the first written language (which a basic building blocks of 'ciphers', which eventually develop like this: Letters > Words > Stories > Civilisations > Gods) .

Meanwhile the Alice Bailey connection routed back into telekinetic theories of John C Lilly and his belief in Dolphin communication being similar to what people linked together would communicate like. He eventually came to believe that certain people are part of an organisation called Earth Coincidence Control Office or ECCO, who are people recruited by extradimension beings who notice coincidences and follow them (like what meme wizards do).

Anyway, the revelation that I eventually arrived at is that all memes/language/egregors and gods are what the egyptians called 'Ka' essentially a piece of our soul which was divided from us and has to be returned one day (which is why they used to preserve bodies via Mummification).

The third graph shows a collection of my autism so far. I'll keep you

That would be awesome. I have a group currently but they probably wouldn't be up for that, although a few of them might now that I think about it. The GM is the one that I doubt would be OK with it though, although he's still pretty cool about most things. There's actually an ethnic Jew in my group too, but I haven't known him long enough or been close enough relationship-wise to know if he's the typical kike or not.

I remember when the pre-/x/ /x/ girls would just undress in front of me while I was undercover as a hippie.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry you had to go through that disgusting aroma of smells.

If there's one thing I know about Jews is that they're good at not acting like Jews all the way up until they act like a fucking Jew and your just like "fuck, I shoulda known"

Do yourself a favor and don't learn the hard way user.

Sorry, hit reply too soon, but basically Lain was right: Everything is Connected. It's also worth noting that the heebs have their own version of 'ka' called 'Shin' a supposedly forgotten letter that when rediscovered will 'fix the flaw in the universe'. When they attempted to combine this letter with the Egyptian Sun god Ra, it formed the phrase 'Shin-ra': literally a jewish subversion of the Egyptian head diety and the basis for Baal/Moloch/Yahweh.

Seeing Manson brought up flashed me back. I'm glad I have the smell of volcanic ash in my head. Off hand, bust a lot of them pushed to Austin. Sorry, Tex. I tried to keep a lot of it from happening even back before 9/11.

Don't worry. If it's up to me our relationship won't go any further than happening to be in the same group and play campaigns with each other. If anything it will be good incentive to stay alert around him, which I should just be in general but often times I lack in the situational awareness department.

I thought I was on /x/ for a second; nu-Holla Forums is retarded tbh. Enjoy your meme frogs and LARPing.

BEN GARRISON

you're in Holla Forums but the only place you should be in is Israel, but I'm sure you're already there

M,moonman was the Black Sun all along…

I,it all makes sense. The memes never lie.

CHECKED

double checked

I take it english isn't your first language; nice try shitskin, but you'll never be truly white.

my dick skin is lighter than your chest skin, even with you sitting inside all day. faggot

There's already articles out about how dumb he is for having glanced up at it for a second without glasses. The salt this man generates in normalfags fuels my hatred and my soul.
Check'd Hitler dubs

The salt about this shit is all from liberal whores and jew cucks in the msm, user.

Checking again

>tfw you have hundreds of (((people))) writing literal essays about the moment you looked straight into the sun

Trump observing the black sun.

2nd image could probably be a checking dubs image if used right

Or for a, this .

That was my thought, and probably everyone who isn't a newfag. Shame he didn't get dubs because that would have been perfect.

Maybe the hand should be edited to point correctly, so it doesn't have to always be the 2nd image posted by an user

Baron appears rather bored of this solar system already. Time to consider ruling… galaxies.

Looks like there was another image, also you could flip it and it gets a little closer.

meant for

Still got Hitler dubs so hey

PRAIS3 KEK

Yes you did, checked them. That one's already a perfect dubs image, savin it

Disdain for plebs

HIGH ENERGY

youtu.be/Lg7cNOMiMdE

I think this song is more than relevant here if anyone has the time.

Are all American niggers autistic? These are some of the worst insults and reasons to bitch about I've ever seen.

A
NEW
A REVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE
APPROACHES WITH THE SWORD AND THE PLOW

Checked

They're an inferior race, they define everything in terms of what we, their betters, do.

The Sun rises

OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD

MY EYES HAVE FORSEEN IT

lel it says adolf upside down

(checked)

Oh shit nigger

checked (2)

True. I took a few pics but they are garbage compared to what I saw.

I go there every once in a while to see how bad it's gotten and sometimes just to harass the janitors. I might go there in a bit to get banned again.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Soletaken?

I got permabanned for trolling /lgbt/ with the barney bunch meme.

halfchan is only good for trolling now, and sometimes not even that.

Did we meme irresponsibly?
GOD CONFIRMED WHITE SUPREMACIST
dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/the-eclipse-is-racist-because-it-fails-to-affect-enough-black-people-the-atlantic-suggests/

BLACK SUN EMPIRE
confirmed

It warms my heart I wasn't the only one that was faithful enough to bareback the eclipse for maximum loosh generation. I switched back and forth between regular polarized sunglasses, yellow, aviators, and bare. It gave me a burst of energy and overwhelming sense of calm and knowing that we will be victorious. I could see the light bending and pulsing around the moon's magnetic field exactly like pic related but all white and gold.
Devine.

Me too.

Dub dubs checked
The feeling continued and was amplified when I saw all the other sun gazer anons. My vision is clearer as though another one of the veils has been lifted.
SIEG HEIL

Love it, saved.