Whate are some decent ancient egypt themed games Holla Forums ?

Whate are some decent ancient egypt themed games Holla Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/1nphyz9c4f13l9h/Powerslave EX.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh and nonsummerjack has a new set of pictures

The one where she tries not to pull a stupid face during a photoshoot.

This is the worst one I found.
Maybe she secretly browses here and took some criticism.

Time to oil up.

I just fapped to that a while ago. it was lovely, one of her best works so far.

Just dump all the pictures and maybe someone will give you something.

I like Powerslave/exhumed on the sega saturn. There is a PC port out there somewhere (not the original PC port! This one sucks) called Powerslave EX by the Doom64EX/TurokEX guy. It's been DMCA'd iirc but it exists out there in some form. The Saturn original may be the best version, however, due to the build being intended for the platform and its controls.

I also like Sphinx and the cused mummy on Xbox. 720p game too, looks great. Crash 3 egypt levels rock too.

Sphinx and the cursed Mummy
Powerslave EX
Pharaoh

Titan quest has a section devoted to Egypt

mudik

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin has a level set in Egyptian ruins

I wonder if the make up can you fool irl for long enough to fuck an asian girl

The best one.

Egyptian aesthetic is pretty nice. The Khopesh is a weapon that needs more love but has barely any games that actually have it.

Absolutely. Some asian girls will even get out of bed early in the morning to put on makeup so their boyfriend that they just slept with never sees them with their normal face.

she honestly doesn't look bad at all (granted I don't know how she looks without makeup), its just that 1 autism who spread the autism about the teeth gap, which again isn't all that bad considering asians have much worse teeth usually

sage for offtopic

Children of the Nile was fun. Also honourable mention for Tomb Raider

I hate this nip.
She has an amazing body and a cute face but she always does that annoying retarded half open mouth perked lips pseudo-duckface chicks always do when they're trying to be hot.

Close your fucking mouth

If you're into that sort of game there's a casual puzzle game called Luxor. My mom used to play it a lot while staying at my home and she loved it.

At least she's not doing an actual duckface. I have never met a man who found that even remotely attractive. How the fuck did that shit get so popular?

Free Cities.

All women do that, not just asian.

This skank has a nasty face.

Big Karnak, an old coin op emulated in Mame.

Nobody approaches the degree to which Asians do it. I just assume they're all dogs now.

Wasn't there a Sands of Time clone set in ancient egypt too? I remember playing something like that but I just can't remember the name for it at all.

Wait a second those teeth..

Cultural appropriation ITT is off the charts.

my gf doesn't wear any makeup

All asians do. Incredible and feminine bodies but downs syndrome face.

But azns are naturally ugly.
Probably all that fish their ancestors ate.

Their bodies are boyish. It's disgusting.

That might have been the case once upon a time but through personal experience and a simple search of before and after make up makes you realise that most women are tricksters and witches.

Egyptians are mongoloid to begin with. You can't appropriate a dead culture either.

Fam, I know where you're coming from but hating on young boys on Holla Forums isn't the best idea.

Yes but nip women are worse than any other.

San Andreas.

How about talking about video games on Holla Forums

Asians still are into it 200% more than any other female. They're actual clowns with all the makeup they wear. The real terror is that it doesn't stop at makeup. If you go to Korea, everyone has plastic surgery. Every K-Pop idol had her jaw bone partially sanded off.

Dude, that's just gay as fuck

La Mulana Temple of Sun/Temple of Moonlight. You should have already played La Mulana anyways if you like metroid/metroidvanias.

Fuck you. Talk about video games.

Nah, they're shit

Please don't avatarfag. I've seen you do it in other threads too. Only a faggot attention whore seeks some form of identification on an anonymous board.

is there video?

You should come here to Britain and take a look at the slags. After traveling around I can see why the rest of Europe takes a shit on our women so much.

But I'm liking Holla Forums these days. Finally all the niggers and gooks are being driven out unanimously. They're just fugly pieces of shit.

Explain something to me- what the fuck is with black wimin's hair, their afros and scalp hair and why do they even take such great pride in it?
Has no one told them it looks like shieet?

Children of the Nile

There's also a point and click trilogy by the name of Ankh. Also some furry censored h-game metroidvania but no one wants to play that and for good reason

I decided to look around for Powerslave EX because fuck takedowns. I'm not sure if this is the most recent version or not but enjoy yourselves.
mediafire.com/download/1nphyz9c4f13l9h/Powerslave EX.zip

You wouldn't be avatarfagging now, would you?

image related

Next you're going to tell everyone those ugly shitskins are capable of personal responsibility too.

No, it's just pics.

Black girls don't have really good hair. The afro ones you see are among the ones with better hair and they boast with it to the other, inferior nigs.
Much like paler nigs mock blacker nigs.

Status is huge for em. Trinkets and oddities too.

Also let's not forget that plenty of black women do weave

On Holla Forums there's a thread about leaked information that King Tut had 99.6% match to Western European DNA.

You mean they wazn't kangz?

Nice try, whitey.

Muh heart

We were kings, and stuff.

hold up is you sayin we wuz europens n shit

yugioh

It's actually pretty historically insignificant, because it was late in the Empire and its no surprise that there was some Europeans mixed in with Egypt by that point.

Yeah, because that's makeup and not some Korean surgery magic.
Good job looking smart and experienced, user.

I don't see no white skin, thats a nigga n sheeeeeeeeit

Why do only retards who have no culture to begin with complain about something like this?

Jealousy.

European, anons. There is actually a difference.

Spain.

No kidding? Next you're going to tell me that Ptolemy I, Ptolemy II, Ptolemy III through XV, Berenice III, Arisone IV, and Cleopatra were Greek and shiet.

Oh come on now user, there's no need for sarcasm.

Your point?

Dude, swiss people are as close as you can get to the german idea of arians.
Of course, that is bound to change, because Sweden yes.

It's still pretty significant considering King Tut is the most famous pharaoh next to Ramses who supposedly also has red hair.

Looking at his DNA I'm assuming migrating through sailing Northern Africa and everyone needs to keep in mind Egypt was a mix mash of periods where everybody waz kangz at least for a period but the funniest thing about it is the very last dynasty was black and it spelled the absolute very end for ancient Egypt forever. I guess the moral of the story is don't ever let niggers run your country or else it's a sign of the absolute decline and death of your nation.

He was a failed pharaoh. That is not something I'd want to be associated with.

Lol, take a load of this virgin

rip america

Now I'm not an expert on this topic, but I'm pretty sure all those pharaos were the result of inbreeding. So if a pretty late one is 99% European what does that tell you about all of his predecessors?

I thought they sewed like white women hair on themselves or something.

Royalty in general, m8. And it was this way for a very very long time before people finally put two and two together to figure out too much inbreeding isn't good in the long run.

WOT

I dont really understand it at all.

wot

Quest for Glory III has some Egyptian themed areas, but it's also probably the weakest in the series. Tarna is more or less Egyptian, but most of the game you'll be out in the jungle or dealing with african tribals or some other shit. The story is also heavily centered around fighter/paladin builds, so there's not much for a mage to do - and almost nothing for a thief to do. This also means it's the most SJW friendly title in the series, since it's just a filler title between II & IV to showcase how progressive the goody-goody paladin class is.

It's almost as if you have absolutely no understanding of world history before the British Empire.