Baby Driver
John Wick
John Wick 2
Logan
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Inception

Are you talking about the originals or remakes?

Get this hothead outta here.

Back to the Future is not only GOOD, it is simply OK.

Terminator 2 is a masterwork. It's not just good, it's GREAT.

No Country is also OK.

This isn't even Reddit spacing: I just feel like typing like this on my anime blog.

cont:

A Clockwork Orange
The Godfather 1 & 2
There Will Be Blood
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Game
Fight Club
American Psycho
Memento
Bladerunner
The Thing
Shutter Island

never had films bore me as much as these

Wow. Thanks for the blog post faggot.

you're welcome faggot

Stopped reading right there, creep

Oh it's this same exact shiity bait thread once again
>>>/4chan/

Your favorite movie.

so what films do you actually like OP?

You're right about The Game, Shutter Island, and 2001 (only on the first watch, today that is a hard movie to swallow, but it is definitely kino)

I don't get why The Game is appreciated, it looks good but the setup is stupidly impossible (even in le gritty film world), and the acting lacks a certain nuance that would work better with the plot.

And you OP, you're wrong about Back to the Future I, Return of the King, Robocop, T2, Titanic, and Baby Driver. The rest I could take or leave, but those movies are legitimately good. They're all really well-made for what they are. Even Titanic, it's a movie about what was the biggest ship in the world at the time, and also sank its maiden voyage. The movie in turn had a huge budget and was melodramatic (a style that was hugely popular in 1912) worked pretty well. That movie will be remembered more than The Dark Knight even

t. Reddit

Nah Reddit would defend X-Men, The Dark Knight, Jurassic World, Birdman, Drive or Logan.

But you already knew that.

And Baby Driver, and Titanic, and T2, and Back to the Future (which i would too, for a teenager movie)

All of them.

ow the edge

Baby Driver works in my mind because the soundtrack is pretty good, and that movie doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't. (unlike Marvel movies for instance always trying to be serious when they aren't).

Titanic worked really well though. That's because it appeals to many different tastes and the film overall has good values.

T2 is just a decent action flick, not as dumb as the others, maybe it tries to be smarter than it is, it was too long though. Terminator I is straight kino though. One of the best ever made.

Back to the Future, yeah you're right, great teenage flick, the script is smarter than many people realize. Every little bit mattered in some way.

The rest i take it back, you seem to have the right idea, even when Titanic tries too many things in plenty of times, very contrasting and mainly only women like it, but they count too, kinda.

Well that's the interesting thing about Titanic is that lots of dudes do enjoy that movie which is rare for any kind of romantic movie.

Baby Driver is basically just a music video with a plot though, and it mostly works as that.

Also who gives a shit about the Oscars? On Holla Forums they shouldn't even be mentioned, other than on a live thread when they air so we can shit on it.

That's it.

Baby Driver's pretty great. It's like what if The Driver was a Baby.