Tfw a series is still getting games after it peaked

Tfw a series is still getting games after it peaked

Metal Gear will never be as good as peace walker again. You will never FEEL for Snakes hard life ever again.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnn;_;7nnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Post Paz in her underwear.

HYPE
Y
P
E

nah

Don't you know how meme magic works you fool!?

all the bosses are fucking trash

oh yuss

user. Sit down.

Most of the bosses in metal gear are trash. God back and look at the mechanics. Sniper wolf and Psycho Mantis were the exception, not the rule.

Peace Walker was about BB dealing with killing The Boss, he didn't just shake it off it wrecked him. Kaz finally got him to snap out of it by talking shit to him, something his MSF troops would never dare do.
That ending with PW walking into the sea and Jack finally deciding he would take the name Big Boss was goddamn emotional shit after all those years of games leading up to it and closing the loop.

But that's the only way to know it peaked.
If the last game was the best game, everyone would be mad that it stopped.

Not sure how those first two replies got there

Sometimes ded is beddah.

even if that was true at least they don't take forever to kill, PW bosses are just bullet sponges, they also dont have any personality.
they are too easy and it takes too long

I would rather fight a weird fat dude on rollerblades

Anyone with a PS3 + Adhoc party feel like doing some coop missions on the PSP version?

Metal Gear was never good.

True but it makes sense. Its the 70's and they are bootleg shagohod tech jury rigged into animal tier ai. Story wise rampaging is all they can do.

It's the worst fucking MGS game. The levels are shit, enemy AI is shit and bullet sponge boss grinding belongs in the trash by default. The story was utter wank, people like this implying there was anything salvabgable in that piece of shit are delude as fuck. The cast of characters is abhorrent with the sole exception of Kazuhirai Miller. PO was miles better and it was a piece of shit too.

In essence, go fucking kill yourself.

Shameful.

t. millenial

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
Manga image actually. :^)

trips of truth

I will never, ever forgive PW for the insane rage it left me in after the cutscene where you meet that cunt Strangelove. A fucking flashback QTE sequence using every button available, in which you still lose the fight at every point, but missing a QTE makes you lose harder, which somehow makes you have to try to remember it again in a way that you don't lose quite so bad. Why did I even need to "succeed" at a fucking memory cutscene in the first place? Why is Strangelove such a cunt?

You must do this every time you play the mission, in a game about replaying everything over and over. The torture part was easy. This? I just took the game out and never bothered playing it again. It wasn't very good anyway. I'm not fucking around with extended flashback QTE's that you fail at anyway, somehow.

You're not going back far enough

MGS peaked with Sons of Liberty

That image is from a scat doujin.

MGS peaked with Ground Zeroes and Phantom pain because they're the only two that didn't play like fucking dogshit and had the good sense of cutting down heavily on cutscenes

Peace Walker wasn't the peak.
MGS3 was.

You faggots and your MUH BIG BOSS really need to get your heads out of your asses.

Look, I _LOVE_ the metal gear solid game series but Peace Walker is no where near the perfection you think it is.
It is a solid and fun handheld game. It is in a different class than the console versions.
Shit, MGS5 is better than peacewalker.

BW and MGS3 are two parts of one story though. The rookie and his mentor and then the former rookie accepting he is the mentor now.

Also 5 just has the engine, in every other way its a bad attempt to make PW open world and it failed.

I'm sure kojima thought "dumping all the missions on one map gives players time to listen to tapes" but its a fucking stealth game and much as i would enjoy putting on 'take on me' or 'kids in america' and going full rambo its just not cricket and doesnt work in a metal gear game.
The minute to minute gameplay and controls are the best the series ever got, but in every other respect its just PW but shittier, even down to Battle Gear vs Zeke.

He probably didn't even know it.
But you somehow do…

You posted the wrong psp game user.

Peace Walker made sneaking too easy.

Did clear it with the banana?

Usually is, but you don't know until it's too late

I only have the PS3 version.
I was hoping to play a bit with a friend but he never seems to be around.