Guys I play a lot of league of legends. I'm pretty decent at it...

Guys I play a lot of league of legends. I'm pretty decent at it, I'm diamond 5 which puts me in the top 2 thousand players in North America. I love the game because there's such a variety when it comes to gameplay, no game is the same. Am i a pleb?

Here's your (You)

Not bait just everyone shits on it here. Do I just have shit taste?

Bigger cancer than OP
Check em

If you're going to play that shit genre, at least play Dota.

But seriously, don't play assfaggots. Instead, if you want "variety in gameplay" focus on playing multiple games and getting good.

I mean jesus you coudl at least play Grand Strategy

op droppin red peelz ya'll listen up fam

I am going to penetrate your anus.

your taste in vidya is shit but at least you put effort into it

At the rank I'm at I don't think there's many casual players left. Everyone is good. Everyone knows their shit, typically everyone is supportive. It's like the cancer stays at the bottom.

No

I just really like teamwork based co op games. Feels bad man.

It's not a question, it's a statement.
Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

yo iz it true in high lvl rank't niggaz be reportin fo dum shit all de time? I played dota myself n never wanted to re-learn eything when a nigga dip his toes in dat lol.

also u ever notice ne thing funny lyk high ranked niggas playn ppl dat may b viewed as cheap or op b/c they b "free dat week" ?

Yeah nah.
You just like to swim in a shitpool together with other human trash, that's all there is to it

Top or bottom of ranked, there are still less casual assfaggots you can play. Dota is by far the most complicated. That being said, this is about getting you away from ass, so start with something like grand strategy.

Victoria II, Europa Universalis IV, Crusader KIngs II, go play those.

What is the hard way? I wont go easy

It depends really. I was playing the other day and a guy on the enemy team was having a really shit game he wasn't doing very well. Someone on his team was like "report xxxx" and started shit talking him. After a little half of my team and their team was defending the guy Calling the flamer an idiot and shit. There's always going to be dumbasses but I find most of my games go great at high elo. Usually always fun. But yeah I understand what you mean. I know everything about league so when it comes to dota I'm just like meh when it comes to learning all that bs.

No

I'll take a peak at those thanks friend

what the fuck is with all the shitposting lately in this place

washu mean fam?

Being beaten into submission with a bat followed by literal rape.

Unless you have a full time dedicated team to play with you're wasting you time. League doesn't even have voice chat for team coordination. Solo play and duo queue are awful.

Jesus LOL. Very blunt friendo. I just hope you know that I have over 300 confirmed kills and I'm also a navy seal so you're messing with the wrong dude

Yeah really shitty, not sure what's taking them so long to implement it. I swear if they did the toxicity of the community would plummet since a lot of them are keyboard warriors

They're never going to implement it. I'm pretty sure riot has said that.

Just did a quick Google search, apparently they're going to look at adding a voice chat once they update the client which is in alpha currently

theres people who play competitive pokemon. so i guess im just not getting something. i want lol to be fun but it just isnt. i guess i want something more laid back

Maybe that's the difference, I love competition. I've played competitive sports since I was 5, and this is just another way I can get that competitive vibe.

Start playing lol as a joke with some friends. We just fuck around and move on to the next game. Except I kept coming back, playing a couple games a day, now I'm D5 and bizarrely attached. I know this game is shit and I would never reccomend it but somehow being good at it makes me want to continue. SEND HELP

if you don't know why LoL is cancerous garbage and why its players are immediately bullied on here, then yes, you are a pleb.

Nigger you're anonymous who cares if you have shit taste as long as you don't go around claiming it's good taste?

Don't worry about what a group of faggots on a korean knitting support forum think.

I can sense the rainbow hair from you.

I'm in the same boat fam. God help us.

Imagine league without cancerous 10 year olds.

I'm asking what else can I play that isn't shit.