What really caused the black "Great Migration" that destroyed American cities

The massive, orchestrated disgorgement of Africans and Arabs into Europe and Mexican, Central & South Americans into the USA will prove to be one of the defining catastrophes of the 21st century. But it's not the first time this has happened to the West. A century ago, a similarly disastrous relocation was precipitated (engineered?) on American soil.

>The Great Migration was the movement of 6 million African-Americans out of the rural Southern United States to the urban Northeast, Midwest, and West that occurred between 1916 and 1970. Until 1910, more than 90 percent of the African-American population lived in the American South. In 1900, only one-fifth of African-Americans living in the South were living in urban areas. By the end of the Great Migration, 53 percent of the African-American population remained in the South, while 40 percent lived in the North, and 7 percent in the West, and the African-American population had become highly urbanized. By 1970, more than 80 percent of African-Americans lived in cities, and by 1960, of those African-Americans still living in the South, half now lived in urban areas.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

>Without the increase in job opportunities caused by World War I, the Great Migration might never have occurred. The fighting in Europe dramatically increased the demands on companies in the United States to produce munitions and other goods to support the war effort. At the same time, the labor pool these companies normally depended upon-immigrants and native-born Americans-was dwindling. The draft siphoned off many of these men, while the turmoil in Europe disrupted the flow of immigrants from that area. Desperately in need of additional workers, northern businesses looked southward for new sources of labor. Because Afro-Americans made up a large portion of the unskilled work force in the South and because of social conditions there, they became the targets of aggressive recruitment campaigns. Northern companies offered well-paying jobs, free transportation, and low-cost housing as inducements to Afro-Americans to move North. They also sent labor recruiters into the South who received a fee for every recruit they provided for the company they represented.
>bls.gov/opub/mlr/1987/03/art5full.pdf

Fast forward to current year, and take a look at the chart of the top 25 cities by raw number. For the most part, they are some of the most dangerous, reprobate, and decimated places in the country. The so-called "Great Migration" systematically destroyed some of the greatest cities, mostly midwestern ones that were growing in economic power and influence to rival the power centers of the east.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations

There are no cohencidences, so what really happened? Beyond the obvious orchestration of the war that slaughtered a generation of white conscripts and brave volunteers, does anyone have any more information about these northern companies that moved the pieces around the board? Does anyone have more details about other (((policies))), (((programs))), or (((agendas))) from this era that induced or accelerated this corruption? These seem like important questions both for historical clarity, and to put the flurry of current events into proper context.

Other urls found in this thread:

solidarity-us.org/node/4071
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
gwern.net/docs/iq/2011-beaver.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hm, I know it's risky, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was the kikes.

Capitalists like Henry Ford brought them in to bust unions.

Free gibs me dats

Well that's just damn funny.

Very few blacks live outside of cities in the USA.

Source?

i'd say that having them concentrated in the cities is not that bad.
you know where not to be.

They were already concentrated in the south, where they couldn't destroy the centers of industry.

hence "inna woods"

I think the fact that niggers used to be spread further apart in less concentrated rural communities kept them more in check.

The destruction of the nuclear family and creation of a dependent class hit black families particularly hard. It really has been the perfect storm.

nigger families don't exist in nature. it's a man-made construct. they were just trying to "act white". monkey see, monkey do. they're reverting back to their true form

Technically it's not in any humans instincts to pair off for life. Divorce stats leak around the 7 year mark because that's about how long it takes to raise a child beyond their critical period. White people created marriage to prolong the developmental period of children because of the greater skill demands of human society, which gives us better lives. We override our own programming to engineer society to work better for us. Unfortunately the kikes are reengineering society to make us all slaves.

Spreading them out has consequences too,
But it's really sas their numbers are so high now that whenever they want to get drunk they just start a riot to get an excuse to loot a liquor store.

Henry Ford hired white hitmen not black ones. Fuck unions.

Did you not read the OP, man?

Of course it was the kikes. They're like a reoccurring comic book villain at this point

It was a government paid migration to bolster the war machine. Most white men were off fighting in war and they needed people on the factory lines. One thing is certain about most blacks is they can't afford the costs of moving without someone else paying for it for them. They can't even afford to buy an older model car for a couple of thousand dollars. They're all leasing cars and paying much more for them. You seriously expect millions of blacks had the costs of moving upfront? It was a planned effort.

I was raised in the rural Deep South. I know rural blacks. They're not nearly as bad as urban blacks but they're poor as shit. Most of them live in old dilapidated houses and even shacks. If you've ever seen the movie about Ray Charles and it shows him as a kid living in the rural South. They don't have the money to move. Most rural blacks still live like that. They also don't have the urban black accent. If you hear a rural black speak and didn't see them you'd think they were a redneck.

I don't know what's with rural blacks and why they didn't get on the gravy train like the other blacks. It's either they were too stupid to know or they have some kind of pride. Most of them are harmless. I remember an IQ study and the sweet spot for criminality was in the 80-90 IQ range. When you have people with IQs of 70 they have extremely low crime rates.

Welfare Programs for lazy niggers you dumbass

You mean someone killed the natives?

solidarity-us.org/node/4071

It's common knowledge. Ford opposed the kikes, but he still brought in groids for cheap labor.

Is there any real data for this? Don't even pygmies in the jungle pair off for life? If all this jewish evo-psych polyamory shilling were true, wouldn't we see it in tribal people living as we did when we were supposedly not pair bonding for life?

Besides, don't humans seek bonds in general? At no point does it become advantageous to human survival to break bonds; ideally you would just collect as many as possible. Life often forces us to sacrifice bonds to forge others, but this isn't of your own choosing or instinct. The entire concept of humans not pair bonding for life doesn't make any sense. If you can't even forge life long bonds with your sexual partner, how the fuck are you going to maintain those which form a tribe? Shouldn't tribes just get a divorce after the honeymoon period?

If anything, our instincts have gone haywire since the industrial revolution. It is only then we have both wanted to live separate from our tribes and abandon our partners after a couple years.

Of course it's the kikes, I know it's the kikes. Every single time I read about who is behind all of these horrible events/causes inflicted on whites, it's jews 100% of the time. I now simply just assume everything wrong in society is their fault, and whenever I go digging I'm always right.

Kike spotted.

Hi Schlomo.

This. Basically if it's damaging whites, always assume a jew is responsible in one way or the other. If not, then celebrate, though the chances are low because Holla Forums is never wrong. One time i got really close but in the end it still turned out to be a krypto kike.

go back to salt-left faggot

Who could have possibly done such a thing?

This post has been determined to contain useful information.

FYI, older urban blacks are similar. Partly, I think, because they remember segregation, and partly because all the loudmouth rappers are dead before middle-age.

need this data
post in QTDTTOT or make a new one so lots of people see it

I'm not sure, but I'm highly doubtful of that. Tribal savages rarely ever have actual life-long marriages. When early white explorers went to Africa (and also when they saw aboriginals in Australia), many of them were horrified to see the negroids participating in huge, tribe-wide orgies (which often involved pedophilia, incest, etc.). So with so many different males mating with the females, they have no idea who the father is.
They had no such concept as a "father", that was a thing created by more advanced races of human. Which is probably why modern negroes have such an aversion to raising their children, because they never developed this instinct.

At 8:19 this documentary which is very pro-Black narrative describes how Northern industrialists put out ads for Black laborers to move North.

He's not wrong in calling the instinct out; lust wanes and once the high of childrearing passes these things tend to fall apart. It's why it's important to have motivators that emotionally bond the two of you more than the fleetiness of instinct.

OP you might want to look into the book Black Rednecks and White Liberals for more context on what exactly happened with niggers.

In the book Sowell argues that black "culture" is really derived from poor "white cracker" culture of the south. Which makes sense since all nigger accents sound like bastardized southern accents with a bunch of made up slang words thrown in. Sowell also does a great job at outlining how liberal policies (i.e. white leftists) and civil rights (i.e. kikes) completely destroyed black families and essentially undomesticated them (and how we got the feral beasts we have now).

It may have been the capitalists who needed cheap and fast labor during the war who drew niggers out of the south, but it was liberals and their bullshit social experiments (assumptions cemented into law) that transformed the unfortunate black problem to the crime infested ghettos and poverty culture we have to deal with today. Just like anything else these marxist's touch, they make bad problems worse.

molymeme discussion based on research by kevin beaver, et al
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk (2nd half of video)
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
gwern.net/docs/iq/2011-beaver.pdf

So exactly what is happening in Europe, except the niggers don't even work.

E Michael Jones wrote about it too in slaughter of the Cities, if you don't the leftist source. The WASP industrialists used blacks to attack the mostly Catholic unions of the northern cities. They also brought in a lot of blacks for war production during the world wars.

I always notice a French influence in nigger dialect. Like the word "million" they will pronounce without the hard L sound, so it comes out sounding like "mi-yon." Reminds me of French pronunciation.

I absolutely agree with OP , but what are our choices today besides an all out information campaign to educate our whole country ? Its definitely tied in with soros and his bunch. probably the rothschilds too. great post OP

I did read there is a group the ford family donated money to but not directly to this. more recent and was echelon group maybe not the correct name but same side.

The Ford foundation has been absolute cancer. It has been behind funding feminism, anti-racism, and other globalist causes in America. It's one of the biggest along with the Rockefeller foundation (and of course Soros and Rothschilds anf their whole network as well, though they are more active in Europe than they are in the USA).

Yep, that's why I'm trying to find hard data on who exactly did it. Of course the answer will be obvious, but I'd still like names and dates.

Great sauce ty. Wish they'd name names, but it gives some clues for what else to search for. Also a good reminder that the bulk of this occurred between '40 and '70, which makes sense when you think about the decline of urban areas.

If anyone else knows of specific sources that name names, I'd love to have them.

Nice, thanks. I have a lot of respect for Sowell. He's proof that there are exceptions in any group.

bump for weekday crew

This is just pure lazyness - and probably how their mouth is built.

Nice find. I'm surprised that first amazon review wasn't censored.

Except kikes. The juden must be 'utterly destroyed', just as their books exhort them to destroy us.

Dearest Northern Aggressors,
Congratulations on your victory. Please accept as a peace offering these free range niggers you fought so hard for. Enjoy.

Sincerely,
The Confederate States of America