One Halo Super Soldier, after months of preparation and planning, attacks the entire US Military and the DoD

One Halo Super Soldier, after months of preparation and planning, attacks the entire US Military and the DoD.

Who wins?

Snake

Not the trip fag.

I mean, what is the prep and planning of a spartan worth? I know that they were taught and educated, but how far does that go.
Were they not supposed to just execute orders and be able to improvise when needed?
Probably the US anyway.

The larger force.

One or two grenades is all it takes to kill him.

;_;

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

He'll die, Master Cheif ain't shit. His 78 fov and slow movement speed would turn him into swiss cheese on the battlefield.

Even with his gay ass cheap ass bullshitty energy sheilds he's too fragile to even sprint.

better question

100 Halomen
50 spehss muhreens
Doom Guy with all weapons and full speed
Trip from Facade, everyone justs aid melons and Trip thinks they should leave

who wins

Well spartans originally had to fight using stealth, but I'd say he loses the upper hand once he's spotted. Spartan gets rekt by vehicles.

The space marines take out the halomen, doom guy takes out the spessh mareens then Trip beats doom guy.

these dubs

What's the deployment site of the spartan? If he can get to Pentagon before they pinpoint and drop multiple nukes on him, he wins.

Now: one OP, after years of faggotry and shitposting, tries to suck a sangheili dick better than one Olympia Vale.

Who wins?

Halo's had sprinting for three games now.

343 fucking hates its old fans I swear.

What's wrong about Olympia Vale?

Who the fuck is Olympia Vale? What shitty site did you pull this OC Donut Steel from?

She's not any worse than the ODSTs or Noble.

US military. As shit as they are, they still have dubs

Isn't she the one that learned shangheli in 6 months because she was bored?

/thread

Submarines have nukes, torpedoes, vertical launched missiles, and they are underwater, a place john could never EVER get to
Fuck you.

master cheif wasn't even playable in reach so he's still a bitch and halo fags will swear that 4 and 5 aren't true halo games because their mechanics are too much like COD, the stories aren't as good and don't make sense within the context of the series, and they were made by a different developer.

So Its had sprinting for ONE game which master cheif isn't playable in, making him still a little bitch who can't pick up the pace and moves slower than your typical jogger's pace.

His suit works underwater, the only problem would be propulsion since subs aren't sitting on the ocean floor.

Fuck off

Doomguy

noice

There's nothing wrong with not liking the Rookie and/or Noble Six, they're both boring silent protagonists.

They can jog at 20 km/h indefinitely, bro, faster if they're in armour. Top speed in MK V was about 60 km/h, MK VI is probably a fair bit greater.

US still wins unless the Spartan can get somewhere to hunker down or fight using guerilla tactics. Chief was once strafed by a space-F16 and it didn't go too well. He can't do much against things firing missiles from 10km away.

At least most of Osiris's time is having other members tell Vale to shut up. It happens at least 3 times, I swear, it's hilarious.

Seriously though, what the fuck kind of name is Olympia Vale? Was Angelic Grace taken?