United Shtatesh

What did daddy Drup mean by this? I thought he never touched drugs or alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3nx7_G5R0oA
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/>>1045839
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go easy on him, Bibi was ravaging his throat shortly before this was televised. You'd have trouble getting your words out too if you had been choking on twelve inches of chosen cock beforehand.

trump supporters- anyone that supports a president is a cuck

hooktube.com/watch?v=3nx7_G5R0oA confirmed for better singer than obama

Gotta love how the trumptards will pay full attention to minor things like this to shill their "le ourguy" narrative but they won't touch his views on Israel, ties to the Chabad mafia or his pedo ring connections. They never mention cuckservatives or cognitive dissonance anymore because both terms apply to them.

>president daddy acknowledges the rights of the chosen people and pisses off muslim nazis and white nazis in one fell swoop
/(((our)))goy/ confirmed.

you literally can't be president and have negative views on Israel, he says these things because he has to. but you and i both know he's really playing 1488D CHESS

Agreed. If you want to defeat your enemies you need to bend over and let them anally penetrate you on command.

Trumptard detected.

It was all part of his chess plan to be based as FUCK and make America and Israel again like a true American!

based #MAGA

Daddy Drup loves the gay community and is loved by them. It's funny because there are like 5 separate PR campaigns aimed at certain groups but because they stay in echochambers they only ever get the narrative that was spun for their particular group.

That kinda of triggering is so easy, it's just plain old 3D chess.
Gas the jews, MAGA

The chess is real, it's just who is being played that trumptards are wrong about. Honestly I think most of the trumpcucks online are legit shills at this point.

How does it feel being a useful idiot?

Two scoops??
TWO SCOOPS??!!?
DLONAL DRUMPF IS A NAZI
IMPEACH BLORGNALD MUMF

Actually he "mispronounced" (he was clearly slurring) a string of words in a sentence. It's more what he is saying than how he says it that matters too.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/>>1045839

I honestly don't see how any gentiles on this website whether they are left or right could watch vid related and not be sickening by the kosher cocksucking. I've been calling him a puppet since the election but if you actually support this guy how do you not feel as if he sold you out? He is only delivering on the promises he made to jews.

(Satan trips checked)
He sounds drunk as fuck

Also mote how he is using terms that are extremely common among jewish supremacists to describe. Pure 1488D snakes and ladders.

Can we get a round of applause for the BASED jewish community please? Honestly going into this I thought Drumpfet was a racist piece of shit thanks to his fanboys but now we can all sleep easy at night knowing that he is actually a philosemite…I almost feel silly for thinking a man with jewish grandchildren and a background in the new york real estate industry was a flaming bigot…

Drumpfet is BASED in some regards sure, but don't lose sight of the goal. Civic nationalism is still nationalism and he is also the epitome of the porky. Don't let his support for jews, racial integration and homosexuality fool you, he's still a piece of shit.

POTUS never ever

Never EVER

dey jusd gand gaj a breyq frum us gan dey?
druppy guppies b-wear wer gummig 4 u amb we wond b nice dis dime.
b frayd dumshieds ur ornj redarb gand brodegd u frum owr raf
dey ub da rohb 4 drupper puppers soon

Notice how the trumpcucks can't even form any actual arguments. We call them trumptarded for a reason and now all of the newkids know why…Come! Behold the grand spectacle of the 21st century and feast your eyes on the RWSJWR hordes filled eith false notions instilled from their echochambers! Laugh and jeer as they try to explain how a anti racist man with jewish family members who supports Israel a thousand percent is actually a covert! Scoff in derision as they use stale one liners to deflect all criticism of daddy Drup Drup! Enjoy yourself at the carnival of cognitive dissonance that follows daddy Drumpfets drumpfettes like a malignant cloud of toxic gas! Welcome to the great show of ourtimes! Enjoy! Enjoy!

is this the level of political understanding of r/T_D?

My industry has gone through the roof since he was elected. I'm happy with him.

I don't give a fuck about Israel, because I'm not a retarded e-nazi. Not everyone on Holla Forums is a stormfag transplant. The pedo ring connections are bullshit and he banned the pedo express person from his buildings.

you sell kippahs?

MURRICA, FUK YA

communism doesn't work

nice examples, faggot, also it's not just his industry, it's pretty much every industry in the United States

FUK YA, MURRICA

I've seen no drop in quality of life despite the endless screeching. I'm pretty pleased tbh.

Lol.

Well if you buy into the political shell game and believe in democracy that's your business. The point is that people who claim to be jew wise race realists are shilling for him and that is who I'm calling retarded and hypocritical.

Laughable

y do druppolds eben dry n e moor?
ids lidrilly imbossigl 4 dem 2 win

Trumpcucks haha

Grimble Gorp needs to be impeached tbh

Trump is an old man. I don't know if you know this yet. Old people tend to do shit like that. He probably also does all kinds of other disgusting shit. Go visit your grandparents. You'll get a feel for it. Fucking hate old people.

Fuck off, you disgusting commie. Trump represents a real threat to the status quo or the deep state and media wouldn't have been trying to take him down for the past year. Notice how they didn't do that to Bush. But no I don't want to live under authoritarian rule. That's the whole point of Trump, retard.

Obama did more shit to counter Israel than Trump. This is why Bibi hated him and even called him an anti-semite. Obama was truly the last white president. #ourguy

You’re taking to a Holla Forumsack who is probably a literal jew, been playing up the zog emperor d&c since the syrian missile strike. Holla Forums sees through it so they have to bring it here. Notice these threads never get anchored either.

Anyone feeding an old man ice cream should be put in prison for abuse, especially two scoops.

Why is this thread still here?

Criticism of Israel is not criticism of Jews. Israel is objectively a bad actor no matter your political position.

How much cocaine did he do before this speech?

Your BO wants his dick sucked again sweetie.

No sweetie.

Nobody has ever had as much cocaine as Trump, let me tell you. It was huge, I tell you, HUGE. Believe me.

based #MAGA

You are all retarded.

If you aren't enjoying the show, you're missing out.

I like Israel because it acts a counter-balance to the insane shitskins that live there. Obama is a fucking leftist that thinks brown skinned people are always the good guys, thus why he gave Israel a hard time. It wasn't because he was on the right side.

Trump doesn't do drugs or alcohol, it's why he was so successful probably, because he focused squarely on winning.

You can dislike both.
Still the right move. The wrong move is sucking their circumcised cocks and bathing in kosher cum.
Right action is the right side. Obama was objectively better on this than Israel.

I bet he never cheated on any of his wives either, lol

Fuck off /leddipol/.

she will never be president
rent free

The Alex Jones theory about Big Daddy Drup Drup being drugged by (((Eskimos))) ;)is starting to make a whole lot of sense now…How do we stop (((them))) ;) from corrupting The Don's legacy and making him a laughing stock? For all we know they are mindraping him right now and for all we know they are physically molesting and/or raping him in his drugged stupor…How do we liberate him from these evil (((globalist))) ;) conspirators and secure our freedoms?

I'm glad Holla Forums doesn't support this monster. As a jew he terrifies me.

Is that why you're still a cuck?

See you arejust focusing on one of the many narratives that they put out, there are blaacks, jews, gays and white nationalists that support Donny Drup Drup but when you look at his actual ties they are all jewish supremacists. Ya dun goofed.

Its not a laughing matter, I inherited the trauma of my holocaust surviving grand parents so I know how this scenario ends.

as a hasidic jew I dont support jewish supremacists. I want to live together with my Palestinian brothers.

You have no argument other than your creepy jew obsession. Enjoy your anchor, faggot.

Why are they holding up jars of semen? Are they going to pull a Chandler and recycle them?