I WENT TO THAT RALLY TODAY AND I JOKING SAID KILL ALL N*GGERS LIKE YOU SAID AND I GOT FUCKNG PUNCHED

I WENT TO THAT RALLY TODAY AND I JOKING SAID KILL ALL N*GGERS LIKE YOU SAID AND I GOT FUCKNG PUNCHED
FUCK YOU GUYS I DON'T WANT TO BE A NAAZI ANYMORE
IT'S NOT EVEN COOL ANYMORE I WANT TO GO HOME

Kek, cuck.
First off the alt-right aren't Nazis
Second of all racists have no place in the Nazi party :^)
Seriously though kys for going to that shitshow

ok

I think I hate summerfags more than I do Holla Forums, but then I'm reminded that, as a rule of thumb, OP is the biggest faggot

Is this leftypol shilling how all their people start leaving and it demoralized them so they invent some stupid shit thinking it will demoralize us? I think it is

had to look if OP actually said niggers, it didn't lol

Gotta love commercials Dodge put on.

Kek, mong.

sage for LARPing faggot.

Holla Forums btfo

I doubt it.

The BBC were unable to provide any examples of the pro free speech people being racist despite how hard they tried.

All they could say was some of the free speech people were wearing MAGA hats.

fucking torfaggots

did no one tell you to lurk 2 years before posting?

Yeah someone told me that 3 years ago.

They still labelled it a far right march… well this morning anyway. They soon just stopped talking about it when actual footage came out.

Yeah, in the report I saw last night they called the free speech protestors far right but they couldn't provide a single example to back it up.

Which proves that the free speech people were on their best behavior.

They seem like hippies, god types & free speech advocates to me. Compare them to the baying mob outside.

Animal mother? Is that you? Is this me?

Sorry OP but antifa isn't a nazi org. BLM will never side wit chu

That's where you fucked up.

SHIT THREAD. MODS PLEASE.

First day assigned to Holla Forums eh?

There is this thing called "silly season" in the uk for the press which is an invention to dump propaganda on people.

i once had shit load of threads on /n/ mocking the bias on bbc trending.

lol you stupid nigger we don't want your dirty based black ass in our movement so fuck off. We are =RACIST== retard.

Why have you not kys yet OP, think of the relief it will give your parents.

lol, I missed that and assumed it was an ironic shitpost

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting.