Post 5th to 6th gen. Games who are considered as good

post 5th to 6th gen. Games who are considered as good.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bgzse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP!

If you're interested, i made a 6th gen hidden gem thread a long time ago.

archive.is/Bgzse

Enjoy increasing your backlog!

For once, OP is not a faggot

cotton 2 for the sega saturn

i archived that thread too :^) Got Scaler from there, great gem!

But it had too much ps2 games, we need more of the other system.

ill throw out some games excluding xbox
only cus im working on making an emulation machine with my odroid c2 and xbox doesnt work..

Since Mednafen does a great job in Saturn emulation without the need of a visual drive, i'm dumbing what i have on my backlog.

I think you might be spreading this thread too thin OP. Great taste on the Saturn tho

Still haven't found a better 3D fighting game than this one.

Saturn Bomberman is so fucking good.

DoDonPachi has a Saturn port that's pretty good.

Excellent

fatal frame, i know they are good but i never had a chance to play them. Same for Sly.

Need to put them on my list.

bump

Is the first Sly game also worth getting?

I've been playing this recently and having a lot of fun.

last bump.

somehow odd, is it because anons are to young and never played any ps1 or saturn game?

Its because you thought it would be a good idea to dedicate one thread to 10+ consoles mate. Too broad a topic no theme

Yes, though it's not like the other games in the series. It's sort of like Crash Bandicoot, but with a small stealth element.

Bloody Roar 2
Point Blank

what a fun game
Pic related is best ps2 game.

Nice

Asuka 120% on Saturn is fun. The clashing mechanic could have been more interesting but it still works. The 120% mechanic is dumb and cool at the same time and I wish more games did it.

my absolute niggerest of niggers

Cannot begin to describe how many hours I sunk into this on my old PS1. I'm emulating it now, but i just don't get the same feeling