A proposal to change the nazi anime girl on the bottom right to a better girl

Why don't we use this anime girl instead of the current generic one with a blank expression on her face?

no monster thx

Nein

No. If anything a REAL GIRL ffs.
Hitler was much better than the current one anyway.

3D>2D you faggots

American women are ugly

Lol i'm not a burger but yeah you seem to have a shitload of obeasts that need purging.
Some of the non-obeasts are pretty hot though.

I have a soft spot for the curvyish traditional southern blondes

ur mum is ugly, alt-left

Then find me a smug nazi anime girl

would waifu/10 tbh

We like cute girls doing cute things.

Get out

we don't need a new change.
The girl conveys compassion with her expression, but the uniform and body posture also adds determination and readyness to it. I like it a lot.

There is a Nazi anime girl at the bottom right? Do you guys even bannerblock?

Why should we block it? We are not goons.

I would prefer to block it at work, actually. At home, I don't give a fuck. OP is right though, she's gotten stale. I vote no1 in OP or no2 in

But only if you can take just the girl as a transparency without the flag background.

Time for Reita Adolf.

Should be one of these tbh fam.

If you're going to have a anime girl at least give her a japanese ww2 uniform.

Something drawn by hellshock is definitely a step in the right direction.

The only sensible choice.

put ralph fiennes up… DO IT NOW

HOW ABOUT I KRYSTALLNACHT YOUR SHIT.

>>>/polmeta/

I'd love to see the bottom right image changed more often, keeps things from getting stale. But like said, keep this stuff on the meta board please.

keep this thread, because we know the meta board isn't active and the moderators don't look at it.

That being said.

GET RID OF ALL OF THEM. it makes the OP impossible to read, and it's incredibly annoying. The hitler we used to have was good because it was smaller and less intrusive.

I prefer the current one tbh

I'll berate you for posting it but I'll privately save it.

Pretty happy with this one. You know, at least its not degenerate for once.

Stop living vicariously through animated female characters or cartoons. I'm pretty sure that's what they want you fags to do anyway.

I wish there was a way to separate the part of Holla Forums that isn't all that big into anime from the part that is because honestly for all we know this could be a slide thread and also because it's always the anime fags that shit up the threads and go off topic. Holla Forums would be much more refined without anime.

anime is central to Holla Forums culture

Holla Forums originated on image board that were originally meant for anime. many of the posters have a love for cartoon women

to remove anime is to remove the essence of Holla Forums

That's not true, things evolve past the primordial ooze that they crawl out from. I just want a more adult themed conversation in general because what we are up against is straight up evil.

I'll continue if 0436b8 or anyone else also contributes.

>>>/a/

newfags detected

at least you wont be able to post anymore once highschool starts back up

Look at what you've done.

So you're a newfag, then. Though I agree and I like the new one

I think what you're referring to is the shill who use pictures of anime in an attempt to "fit in." In which case you're probably a newfag who can't tell shills from non-shills.

Have a smug, goon

Change it back honestly

You're free to go start your own Holla Forums where anime is banned. Go ahead, no one will miss you here and I'm sure you'll have tons of people following you.

Or you could just kill yourself.

Not a newfag, my concern isn't new at all. There has always been a bit of a resentment towards anime on Holla Forums because it clashes with the ideals that Holla Forums has in the first place. Whatever you guys can have this shitty slide thread.

a) "You'll never type a post again, but your hands will still be tired"-girl
b) Iron Sky's Renate Richter
c) Downfall's Inge Dombrowski
d) Evalion wearing tinfoil Well at least one had to be a shitpost, user.

Don't make me slap your shit, OP.

It's significantly easier to isolate a 2D character onto a transparent background as opposed to a 3D QT from a photograph, my dude.

It should be the RuleCock imho