What are some good games from the period of 2000-2008...

What are some good games from the period of 2000-2008? I am getting nostalgia'd by the times of the first crysis and fear and half-life 2. What games can I play to relive that era?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bgzse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bulletstorm

You mean all of 6th gen?
Have you tried… all of 6th gen?

Drakengard 1 and 2

age of empires

Sid Meiers Pirates

people who only play first person games need to die

Fallout 4

lol

yakuza 1 and 2
ninja gaiden black
devil may cry 3
unreal 2k4
god hand
metal gear solid 2 and 3
zone of the enders 1 and 2
pretty much every ps2 ace combat game

you've picked a pretty broad stroke of an era, that was just some shit off the top of my head but early 2ks up until around 2007 had lots of quality options

kirby 64

deus ex

Sorry, I forgot to say, no console shit. PC only.

you aren't going to get any games you don't already know about. and they aren't going to be good, or anything but first person or clicking shit

don't be a dumbass, you can easily emulate a large number of console games from that era, and that was an era where consoles had the exclusive edge by fucking miles

I was going to say this. Though I was going to suggest maybe some handheld shit. Maybe an RPG. Maybe I don't fucking know.

I made a thread about 6th gen games a long time ago and just posted this archive in another thread

archive.is/Bgzse

If you want some games take a look at the games i took hours to autistically post

I really don't care about console games. I played MGS3 and it that was the only console game I like. Other weeb games like yakuza or good hand don't grab me at all

Divine Divinity came out in the early 2000's, I think.

Pictures of Trump make me comfy for some reason.

If it's consent then how is it rape?

Yakuza 1 & 2 still have that sort of feel to them, might even convince you to play the more recent ones.

Faggots being ironically "edgy".

I'm gonna consent with her alright.

Welp, just read the thread. You could easily play them on PC though, they emulate fairly well. You're really limiting your options by sticking to PC though, at least consider emulation.

>>>/reddit/

I still think Vice City was the best GTA ever made

Ugh I can smell that grimy unwashed hair from here, disgusting…

I don't know
sorry

I want teenagers to leave.

it was good for its time but that doesn't make it a good game

I had an image that showed the kind of posting I'm talking about, but I can't fucking find it in my folder

I need to organize my shit too

seems like too much effort, why not just use folders and the search function?

I tried to organize my images yet my folders are now running into the same problem of being too big, and my "misc" folder is bigger than every other folder combined because most my images don't really fit into any category.

Because then you have to search only based off file name. Say you wanted a very specific reaction image. Do your folders have tags in them? For specific images? Also is easier to just dump fucking everything into one big folder then have something else organize it.

Also my video folder is pretty much fucking useless as there are no thumbnails for anything other than .mp4s, which makes up like 7% of it.
I don't know what the fuck "lewd bee.webm", or "KING RAPIST.webm" are.

I still don't see it.

post king rapist, le e3 man, lewd bee and look at meeheehee

Well, I'll post le e3 man and King Rapist at least.

I'm massively dissapointed
post the other two

Oh, I'm getting fucking mad now.
I'll just post whatever the bee one is because that's probably the one you're looking for.

I do not remember saving that.