Trump Curse Strikes Again! David Duke Removed From Twitter

BTFO

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/12/david-duke-attacks-trump-and-virginia-governor
twitter.com/plaguechronicle/status/899235288022691840
thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTFO amirite reddit?

What did he say?

haha, we did it, /r/the_donald!
BASED twitter banning anti-zionist white nationalists!

talk shit, get hit. it's pretty simple

Like Richard Spencer they only allow him to stay on Twitter because they think he harms his own cause, I wouldn't be surprised if they unban him.

Even that CivNat homo Milo gets permabanned from Twitter, that's how low twitter thinks of Richard Spencer and David Duke.

WTF I love twitter now! and no OP, this doesn't make you less of a retard.

Yeah those pesky white nationalists amirite

YESSS, ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET GOY?? PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR, MASTER OF 666D CHESS

Wtf I love censoring people's right to speak freely now!

Unless you are a leftist faggot

BASED TWITTER

What did he say? He has been on a tear but nothing out of the ordinary unless I missed something. Also people hating on Duke for JUSTIFIABLY criticizing Trump are the worst of the Trump drones.

Trump is fucking up big time, I can only hope Bannon unchained can club him over the head and wake him up.

We had a thread, probably still in the catalog, but Trump disavowed White Supremacists/KKK/etc and was in the clear with the media when this moron started attacking him for condemning them. Luckily Trump gave the "both sides" speech the next day the media just ignored Duke altogether, rather than use him for ammo, media made themselves look batshit insane instead.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/12/david-duke-attacks-trump-and-virginia-governor

He's a CIA shill faggot with a history of stirring shit up and bringing unwanted heat. He was doing this just last week with Unite the Right. Not to mention the shit he pulled during the campaign and almost sank Trump's chances. He's a retarded attention whore and won't be missed.

Anons are the only reason why the "alt-right" is even relevant and all of them are nothing more then derivatives of our culture.

We should retake control over our errant children.

RIP BASED DAVE
Your shitposting will live on somewhere

He was right you piece of shit. Fuck you and fuck Trump.

REMINDER

Trumpfags are no different than these cucks now,

We created a monster by watering down our message and memes. It was a deal with the devil; we needed to do it in order to drum up enough support for Trump during the election, but in the process, r/the_donald, civic cuck nationalists, and "le ebin deplorables" have all become the very thing that we tried to fight.

Sounds like gamerg.ate

So why did you post an image from a generic shitlibs twitter account?

that's what happens when you water down your messages to appeal to a larger audience of normgroids. it's like when they write quantum mechanics book for high school students instead of PhDs, you end up with something that is bastardized and entirely different from the original theory

Criminally unchecked

Because Trumpcucks are now indistinguishable from said generic shitlib

Trump was always pro-jew.

Trump is the personification of Gamerg.ate.

Well, that was a slightly different situation, but yeah, more or less.

I don't regret any actions undertaken. Using softer rhetoric to appeal to people who weren't full-on 14/88 was necessary to win the election. It was the #1 goal at the time, and while we're dealing with the negative side effects now, it was still absolutely worth doing. The alternative is beyond reproach.

Rules 1 & 2

twitter.com/plaguechronicle/status/899235288022691840

Jesus christ, linking Holla Forums is Jack Posobiec tier. Fuck this guy.

The_Donald links here all the time. Where have you been?

Not on r/the_donald

Look. A T_D cuck

they took away what we want: their support. now it's time to take away what they depend on. nazi and poopoo pepes galore

this

read it

Kill yourself and you 'muh cianigger' spam bullshit filthy kike.

lol, DUKE is not real.

They must have seen the raising questions about how his his account remain untouched when people being purged left and right from twitter, thus making it quite apparent he is controlled opposition.

Trump curse is the death of the person or some other serious damage.
Looks like leftypol is on a shilling streak today.

REMINDER
You are a kike shill blatantly from the sudden influx of thousands of /24 IP ranges and do not belong here.

Our control is always indirect. Such is the life of the meme farmer.

They're /16 ranges, user. A quarter of the internet is technically posting here now.

You know he's never getting it back.

This

Duke may or may not be CIA but he's always there to fuck up our chances at a Wall. Egotistical nigger

It's like you stupid niggers forgot that Trump isn't /ourguy/ he was just better than a nuclear war with Russia.

Say it with me cringelords: ONE TERM PRESIDENT.

If Duke is alphabet, he's one of the most red-pilled shills of all time.

The tavistockkeeper always sees the invading army first.

Could you expound on that?

the racist david duke doesn't know about our BASED black guys and jews, he doesn't even stand with Israel, he's not a real american.

He deserved it.

MAGA

The gaytekeeper always sees the invading army first?

he's been warning about the importance of a white identity and the dangers of subversion & mixing for decades. meanwhile, normies are just now considering it to be a possibility

Another anti-Trump cuck bites the dust
thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

All of you are low IQ niggers.

cheKKK'd
God bless the Duke.

See

David Duke did nothing wrong.

Duke did nothing wrong. Kill yourself, TRS kike. Saged and reported.

Too bad your .jpg isn't a video, rename your file.

Fuck I didn't even look at the title what the fuck is this is this blasphemy? Sorry.