How can you even play this piece of shit, it has too many fucking bugs and glitches

How can you even play this piece of shit, it has too many fucking bugs and glitches

"Too many bugs" is precisely why you're playing.
Someone has to clean the Earth of Ravager scum.

I bet you quit after mission 6 because you were scared of the spiders in the cave, huh?

Bullet sponge gameplay with north korean graphics.

What? Did you not understand the weapon drop mechanic or something?

same

It deserves it.

I won't be surprised if people actually dont.

Sage this thread, rid this board of heresy, EDF forever.

You're damn right it does. Lock and load, motherfucker.

isn't the guy responsible for EDF generals away? someone should takeover

News at 11

Why not just make a new thread on your own?

He is, but no one is feeling like creating a bread which is a shame.
I kinda wanted to go through Inferno with Holla Forums now that I've finally got all my Wing Dove's weapons

It happens to every single previously console only game that gets a port it seems.
Happened with DD, and now with EDF

Console plebeians have lower standards.

Console babbies will eat any shit.

what are you? a wuss?

THERE ARE REPORTS OF GIANT FLYING INCESTS

Dd is shit too weeb faggot

So Holla Forums, how did the PC port do?

I've played this game on a pirated copy to see if I would like it, it seems like a game that is a lot more enjoyable playing through the missions with others.

EDF IS ON IT

it is, I personally enjoy the fencer class

Chuckled a bit.

There is a way to make pirated versions work with steam, though I don't know it personally. Playing a hard support air raider and driving my healing truck into a fight to save allies is pretty fun.

Its alright, too CPU intensive.
But it runs at a solid 60, and the KB+M support is breddy gud.
Only real issue is that the graphic settings cant be tweaked on the ingame menu and you cant change to controller to KB+M at ease.

Theres no longer region lock on the servers, just dont join any Nip server, theyll kick you off the room at sight.

And kill yourself OP

That's what makes it so fun.

love u too

Room up, name is "VDF INFINITE"

Join up niggers, doing story on hardest.

how about you eat a bag of dicks.

Room is up again, got some slots open

Also if anyone could share the pirate fix I'd be appreciative. I missed out on this game until maybe a week ago.

What

It's locked to 60, isn't it? 60fps is low in current year.

Isn't that because of the animation skip exploit ?

No it's because the armor values are scaled for multiplayer.

Room is with open slots again.
Just bring somel decent health please.

You up for some Inferno? I could create a room

worth it?

Insect armageddon is shit but the other two are good.

Completely unrelated note: Some came in and tried to shit up the Ragnarok Online thread. A handful of autists are playing an old korean mmo and having fun, someone tries to shit on it.

If I like something "overrated" when I hate something "v/v hates video games" I wish kikes would just go and stay go.

So how do you all deal with these guys as any of the classes? Aside from liberally applying bullet to the affected area, I've found that AR can use a Bazelart Blaze solo by flying over the flames, or a Nereid and Pure Decoy to distract em from allies when playing online. I haven't really found anything good for WD or Fencer yet though. Lighting seems like it would be great but just ends up being suicidal since ants and corpses quickly entomb you, meanwhile not even Fencer can outrun death as greens on normal are just as fast as him and they only get faster from there on up.

Retiarius?

Green ants

Are they dlc?

Completely untrue. Some of them have armor requirements.

They generally greet people who join with
So it's up to you to not be a social retard and respond with a simple Hello!, or an At your service. Whenever they type in moonrunes ingame, just emote Yeah! or go to the vague replies and choose something from there.

They're usually the only ones who host Inferno and aren't farming.

Yes

They have really low health, so any weapon that can

For Rangers, I recommend using a Super Acid Gun.
Only downside is that it is close range, so it requires you to be on point with your dodges.

Rapiers, thunderbows, and the homing missiles for Wing Diver.

Fencers
paired up with
and
with

You can do anything with Air Raider so it doesn't really matter, as long as you can replenish credits fast enough.

Good luck, soldier!

English please

Problem I've been facing with Fencer is that the very short amount of time taken to use any piercer is plenty of time for an ant to throw or shit on me, and can often do so even while super-scooting since they are so fast. I encounter a similar problem with WD in that they will often run far behind me while I'm kiting just so they can hit me right as I'm landing.

Fucking ants mutating Doomguy genes. Has evolution gone too far?!

Life is suffering, only Nips play Inferno

Do you want to pray right now?

Pray to god sinner

The thing with fencer is that you can cancel animations on your piercer with his dash. Throw in javelin in the mix and you are pretty much unstoppable. If they get too close swap over to the hammerfists and fistfuck those dirty xenos scum.

As for wingdiver, you gotta use the terrain to your advantage. Always be on high ground - buildings, houses, rocks. Hills don't count cause they don't slow them down. If that doesn't work you bait your team - let some poor mook get their aggro. That fails too? Equip an idunn and suicide into the tunnels and take it down with you. You may be dead, but the tunnel being destroyed can turn the tide.

Honestly, you may just need more armor.

If you ever need more armor, I suggest you just grab CE and give yourself 2k for Inferno, seriously, don't make the same mistake I did.
There's nothing worse than grinding brute force on easy as ranger

That I can tell, I can't cancel jack shit about the Blasthole Spear, meaning about a second spent standing still to attack, and since greens move faster than dash-cancelling on hard or above, they are constantly right on me with a lot running around behind to ambush. Jackhammers I can't see being good since they can't cancel or be cancelled and you are practically standing still while using them. Just like with playing Fencer without cancelling, all it takes is one ant to run on top of you from behind and shotgun you. Flashing Spear doesn't get along with javelins, and twin spear has a fairly long charge animation.
The only thing I have found that works is Spine Driver which has something like a 0.1 second attack animation and can cancel, but it can only kill one ant at a time which makes it somewhat impractical unless you are extremely patient and determined.
I haven't tried any of the striker weapons yet, but I am not expecting much since I'm pretty sure they all have at least a 1 second animation and most don't provide enough damage reduction to be worth the risk.

although it should be noted that javelin + hammerfist is a bad idea because you wait for the whole animation to finish before firing the hammer while with a shield you can start firing the hammerfist immediately after the cancel

Welp, first thing I tried was Javelin Storm and Force Ax G2. Game would freeze for several seconds before everything burst into treats.

There is only one clear chice for Air Raider - Whale 150mm cannon. It re-load for every 2 ants killed! You can spam it to infinity, and beyond.

Whale is the Grimm Reaper from the skies.

Anyone up for some inferno?

it's because it's a ps4 game and the new weekend meme is to shit on anything related to sony regardless of the quality or affiliation.

Holla Forums was and always will be composed of the Xbox master race

>implying you have a house that big to store it in

Microshaft really dropped the ball with the xbone. I used to love the og XB because of its great exclusives and the 360 for its modding capabilities. But not anymore.

After using it for a while, I really think the Force Ax weapons are significantly better than any of the piercers and is all around an amazing weapon for going fast. It can combo with Javelins to swing extremely fast, swings slightly faster than a spine driver for popping single enemies or small groups, every single attack pierces, and the later charge attacks come out extremely fast and absolutely decimate anything on the ground. Being able to kill so many bugs at once that the game freezes is pure bliss. I have never enjoyed Fencer more than I do now, and I know the pleasure of Jav+Vulcan Hammer.

Eh, I'm iffy on 2025. It's basically an earlier version of 4.1 which is good, but the framerate and load times are very bad.

This. Fucking weebs, if this was made by the west we would have threads about how its one the worst fuckig games ever.

Mission pack soon fellow humans.

Pretty much, this game feels like one of those shitty shovelware titles for the PS2 that costed less than 5 bucks at walmart. Or a crappy XBL Arcade budget game.

Inferno mode as Air Raider
Whale, turrets, helicopters, vegalta with missiles, balam.
Epsilon railgun+damage amplifier gun+defense gun/post

That's how I play with him, and I already made Battle to the Death on inferno plenty of times. Just don't let bugs get out of the ships. They will fuck you vehicle FAST.

I demand atom bombs against all of that at once.

A new bread for the bestest shooter of the year? Fuck yea!

I play this with my nephew, loads of fun.

What's fun is that afterwards, when I tried to show him Ark, he didn't buy into the survival shit at all: "why can't we just have fun like in EDF, why do we have to wait and scavenge for every little thing".

I think WOTS is the only game not to be shat on.

That said, it's hardly ever talked about.

do you think the meme of disliking a game because its popular is false?

Wait what?!?

That's for damn sure!

Someone host VDF, please

ogay

I bet the pirate did this

DLC map packs, basically new mission thats harder than inferno featuring reskin enemies that will fuck you up

OK people, I'm getting tired of some levels. I need better guns to better kill bigger ravengers.
Right now I have some of the lvl 80 guns, and it seems like the good strategy is doing Battle to the Death on Inferno over and over. Now, I can only finish that fucking level on Inferno with the Air Raider, and that is disappointing. Those drones are really pissing me off. And even the Javelin fencer can't escape all the time. I will start to try using the two player mode for it, but I would like to be able to finished it with other classes too.

The progression I like for easy inferno missions is preventing landfall > crimson > blue fighters. After that it depends on your class. Wing diver can farm death queen with a decent electric weapon. Machine squad for other classes once you get a good long range option. Towering beast might also be good. Smaller deroys have

For big bugs/bots I prefer particle guns when I go with wing diver. The high level ones deal a lot of damage fast and are completely secure for her. I farmed a lot on Blue Fighters. It's quite easy with when you get down one of the drop ships. It's the level I prefer to farm with Ranger. I also did well with Ranger in Heaven's Army mostly because of Reverse Shooter. Keeps you alive and everyone else. For Fencer farming, I prefer levels with deroys too.

Simply euphoric. Anyway does anyone still play the PS4 version?