Holy Shit! Daily Mail Calls Out (((Ivanka))) For Getting Rid of Bannon

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/chJ5g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806150/Ivanka-helped-force-Donald-Trump-aide-Steve-Bannon.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/340495-ivanka-jared-kushner-rub-elbows-with-dem-billionaire-at-hamptons
newsweek.com/does-ivanka-trump-back-oppose-abortion-rights-565454
google.com/search?q="shut up meg"&num=100&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:h&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2sJjxpeXVAhVEImMKHVazBWQQpwUIHw&biw=1280&bih=682
abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony-scaramucci-trump-hes-bannon/story?id=49053098
archive.is/gtard
archive.fo/Ttw9G#selection-333.0-345.92
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/chJ5g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806150/Ivanka-helped-force-Donald-Trump-aide-Steve-Bannon.html

Someone needs to get Meg Trump's yapper under control!

Bannon said he was going to quit in 8mnths.

Btw the article itself is longer at the link. I only copied over the information we didn't already know.

k

you either need to go back or lurk two years before posting.

How dare you shit on my OC like that. I'll have you know I was a NAVY SEAL with 10 years of advanced underwater explosives combat training and I'm not afraid to use it!

Goddamnit, see:

Trump had the exact same views before Bannon joined his team as he did after Bannon joined his team. His departure changes absolutely nothing but I'm sure Trump wants people to believe it changes everything. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the unnamed source is Don himself.

That's one of the worst forced memes I've ever seen. It's worse than Holla Forums-tier. Kys immediately.

It's the first time I've posted it!

It's obvious (((JIDF))) doesn't like the catchiness of this new meme, using a standard normie-tier API called Family Guy to infect their minds with.

Full article:

I copy+pasted it exactly as it is.

Yes, I'm sure Family Goy watching (((leftists))) will dislike Ivanka now even though they already dislike Ivanka. Good job. Well memed.

>drew praise from a former leader of the Klu Klux Klan. (((David Duke)))

Pretty blatant destabilization hit-piece. Totally unsourced.

Muh 'God Emperor', muh 4D chess.

Fuck gas yourselves.

It doesn't matter how hard Ivanka tries, by Jewish law she and her children will never be Jewish.

Are you retarded?

I believe it. It won't be 1st time she pulled something like this. Not to mention the fact that it looks like she's writing his tweets for him now.

Nice thread derailment. $ well earned.

If you support Trump you have to support his family

There is a reason the alt kikes go after Ivanka and its not because she has any fucking say in what the president does. Bannon was another Richard Spender ticking time bomb and there is a reason Alex Jones always talks highly of Bannon and bashes Ivanka. Its confusing because controlled opposition rarely shows its fangs so its hard to spot out the shilling.

bullshit I voted one man Donald Trump not ivanka

The Trumps have nothing on Kike Enoch. NOTHING.

Are you a bot or are you just too stupid to fucking read?

Anyone who thinks Ivanka has any major say in Trumps admin needs to get their head checked. They don't like what Trump is doing so they go after his family as a threat and its very potent because the alt kikes 99% of the time tell us what we want to hear.

It's pretty clear to me what game Trump is playing right now. The last thing these protestors want is to be doing something with the support of Trump.

Ivanka isn't a kike and are you seriously implying that Trump made a mistaking by offending her and (((Jared's))) fucking rabbi? Is that the gloriously retarded hill you want to die on?

The saddest part about this is that supposedly red pilled Holla Forumsacks believe the story.
Funny how the same people that would usually "ure linking Daily Mail as a source? kekeke" are now treating it like the word of God.

You mean the tweets where he congratulated the 20 or so free speech protesters who stood against 20,000 antifa yesterday?
But the sources for those "interventions" is the same Jewish gutter press as now. It could be completely fabricated, and probably is. The "president getting bossed around by his little girl" meme is rolled out whenever they smell blood, in order to imply weakness. The only "evidence" ever provided is "sources", "anonymous sources", "whitehouse sources", "sources close to Ivanka."
Think about it, what actual means does Ivanka have to make Trump do anything? A hissy fit? Pouting and saying "I hate you Daddy"?

fucking shill, stop trying to move the goal posts, you said if you support trump you must support his daughter, I couldn't care less if she was thrown into the ocean

Trump is a Kike, you heard it from first.
if you're going to troll, at least make a basic level of effort

sure

This is incorrect. Ivanka helping to convince Trump to bomb Syria was revealed to everyone by Eric Trump.

Shut up, Meg!

Thread linked to (((daily mail))) with several shills ready to post in it from the moment its up

Were being raided.

epic meme

Who benefits from this story? Ivanka takes the blame for "forcing out" Bannon. A few of the more on-the-fence leftists feel better about Trump. It makes a few useful idiots like 26d697 get butthurt and proclaim that he's being mindcontrolled by his commie daughter, which increases his standing among leftists even further. A number of them will probably think Bannon's departure changes everything even though it changes nothing. It's a psychological trick.

This story creates a situation where Trump only wins.

grassroots unforced meme, like stephen colbert wanting 'scoops'

Shut up Kike, Gtfo and take your Jew Family guy memes with you

Epic derailment attempt bro XDDDD

Checked

How's the weather in tel avi?

Get the fuck out of here, kike. No one cares about your shitty meme. And no one cares about speculation by the Daily Jews.

So it looks like the Jew strategy is going to be for every unpopular move Trump's regime makes to just blame it on Ivanka, that way they can claim Trump is still /ourGoy/

No but she's getting plowed by a kike, that's what wasting your lineage looks like.

Trump marketers confirmed for kikes.

No but she's getting plowed by a kike, that's what wasting your lineage looks like.

Trump marketers confirmed for kikes.

Do you ID?

She converted to judaism.

I'm sure it's just 1488d chess

Do you into English?

I don't really buy it. The guy who wrote The Art of the Deal, has been in countless negotiations with financial sharks, and became the fucking President of the US by shitposting on twitter is somehow doing the bidding of his daughter?
They need him to seem like only a figurehead. Whenever he does something they like, it's not him, it's someone else. Whenever he does something they don't like, it's evil Drumpf KKK man. First they were saying "he's Bannon's puppet" and now that he's out, they have to find someone else.

¡Disculpe, mí no hablo Ingles mein amigo! :^)

did you miss the syria strikes?

Get. Off. This. Board. You. Stupid. Fucking. Mexican.

Shills calling regular posters shills. Take a look at the way these faggots type. Its a mix of buzzwords they think we use combined with finger pointing. The shills on cuckchan and commies in general love attacking physical appearance. Putin is short, Trumps hands are small, Ivanka 20 years ago was "ugly", Kellyanne is ugly etc. You also see a pile of attractive jew threads there 100 times a day.

Shills blatantly and in a coordinated fashion give away that their marching orders are to go after Trumps daughter again

This guy gets it and is saying pretty much the exact same thing I am. This tactic has been pointed out repetitively over the past few months. When (((they))) are upset about potential happenings there has been several times that the Jonesteins & co stop telling us what we want to hear and go after Ivanka. Its a threat to Trump that if he does X they will go after his family.

BTW Trump just ended military aid for Pakistan today and no one is talking about it

shit post try harder

So Trump didn't waste his lineage on a kike. Ivanka did. Any more mental gymnastics you want to do to weasel your way out of being wrong, fam?

Kraut or shill?

Immediate shill response without taking a position, but being a stupid fucking nigger.

try
harder

Fuck off back to Mexico

Not only did she convert to Judaism, she changed her first name to a Jewish one. Her name is officially Yael Kushner.

not even trying

fil
tered

Are you going to nail me to the cross if I use a semicolon?

You couldn't be more obvious. They pay you way too much. Perhaps you're one of us trying to make them look bad? Keep up the good work, then.

Take your pills grampa.

They don't realize that its too easy to spot when they aren't here 24/7 like cuckchan. May as well shit up this thread before it gets removed.

And none of that makes her a kike. She didn't magically become a genetic heeb when she converted and it's those kosher genes that make one an official child of Satan. If you told a yid that goy "converts" are jewish he'd laugh so hard he'd drop the foreskin he was eating.

mental gymanistics

No, Trump did waste his lineage. Same as when your daughter burns the coal.

Trump marketers again confirmed for jews.

Joke's on you, I do it for free!

It's 6,000,000D chess, you wouldn't understand you filthy anti-semite.

oh it burns

How does this make the shills feel?

Free gift inside!

Thanks for making it obvious. A real service to us spotting you in the future.

BTW, just because you're able to behave like an infant, doesn't mean you're human or that you aren't an outsider. You're not a baby. Try growing up and adapting to culture instead of whining about when it's too hard for you. Stupid whingy kike.

Nah, that means he fucked up raising her. Then again, it's quite advantageous to Trump that his kid married a yid because it means no accusation of anti-semitism will stick to him no matter how hard the kikes fling it. So it could be argued that he wanted Ivanka to get together with (((Jared))) for strategic reasons.

Pic related. You haven't made one on topic reply in this entire thread.

You're not much better and you keep feeding the shills.

gay af

daily reminder
"First daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner were spotted at a party over the weekend rubbing elbows with billionaire Democratic financier George Soros and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Politico reported Sunday."
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/340495-ivanka-jared-kushner-rub-elbows-with-dem-billionaire-at-hamptons

Your thread is shit.

It's not my thread. You don't even know how to use the site & IDs. Filtered.

Are you upset? We don't want you and your crew to just up and leave like you always do when outed. Shit, I don't even want your guys thread deleted either so please stay here for more entertainment.

Tell me again how much of a jew Ivanka and Trump are. Post more gifs I am almost convinced that Trump is taking marching orders from his daughter. Couple more gifs and I swear I will be done with d-drumpfp.

Yeah fuck up your lineage, at least you won't be called an anti-semite!

JUST

Premise 2 is wrong. I just really don't give enough of a shit to even check when you're defending OP.

It seems you're the one upset here anytime someone mentions Trump surrounds himself with jews.

Shut up, Meg!

I agree with this. She did turn out to be a Marxist shithead through and through. I'd consider that a failure if I was the father.

it's quite advantageous to Trump that his kid married a yid because it means no accusation of anti-semitism will stick to him no matter how hard the kikes fling it.
They still call him a "Nazi" day and night.

I draw them out, you fire!

Crying "MUH ANTISEMITISM" is the kikes' most powerful weapon for taking down their opponents. It doesn't work on Trump at all. You seem pretty upset about this :^)

OH SHIT

POLITICO

I AM CONVINCED NOW THAT IVANKA IS REALLY SOROS DEMON BORN DAUGHTER THAT WAS SWITCHED WITH TRUMPS NEWBORN. I CAN TELL YOU ARE FROM HERE BECAUSE OF YOUR COPY AND PASTE POLITICO QUOTE

Guys we made a mistake. This isn't a shill D&C thread to attack Trumps familty afterall

Please, you kikes are whinging all the time about 'muh holocaust'. A big snotty baby. Go spin a dreidel you fucking kike.

why do you defend a marxist pro abortion jew?

Oh believe me nobody around here whings.

Yet it doesn't stick. They called him a literal Nazi night and day during his campaign and he still won. If he didn't have those heeb in-laws to use as a shield it probably wouldn't have turned out that way.

Implicit namefagging. Go kill yourself.

There's room for two.

Shill threads deserve to be shit on. You can't just let this garbage stand without pointing it out.

I am not sure this is accurate. Can you please link me a huffington post article so I can be sure this is the truth?

No. I don't have to support a single fucking thing, you cancerous lump on the underside of the nutsack that is Holla Forums

hmmm
Two days ago, Ivanka reportedly was behind an offer made to Planned Parenthood: Donald Trump said he wouldn’t support cutting off funding and might even give the organization more money if it would simply stop providing abortions. Planned Parenthood’s president, Cecile Richards, declined. The New York Times credited Ivanka with pushing her father toward that appearance of conciliation with Planned Parenthood.
newsweek.com/does-ivanka-trump-back-oppose-abortion-rights-565454

This is now a spider thread.

Relax. If they are wasting their time here it means they aren't kiking up some other place.

Ok shills this time I promise. 3 more Politico quotes and I will officially believe Ivanka controls her father and the presidency. Let me have it

It's pretty obvious. It's very upsetting to the Alt-left when Trump praised them for their shitty rally, it makes their anti-Trump hate fall flat.

Absolutely Plebbit.

are you trying to hide your mistakes?

you clearly aren't from around here. take your family guy shit back to cuckchan and faceberg.

I'm so oldfag, I'm an outsider to you kid.

Teflon Don, man.

Aight. One more for the road before I never open this fucking garbage thread again.

You almost had us shills. Next time bring a couple more politico gifs and we will be ready to join you against d-drumphff.

you don't fit in here, and you clearly aren't an oldfag. tell your handler that you need more time to lurk here before you can post in a manner that is unrecognizable from other posters. eventually you will come to recognize the truth and the futility of your efforts here to effect any sort of change.
until then, just remember that we'll spot you for the shill you are instantly.

Try harder.

You're not impressing anybody.

I don't think it was his actions alone to blame for making me go from loving Trump to disliking him. I think this site, especially the biased moderation, is to blame too.

There's low energy, and then there's zero energy. Damn. Where do you come from? It's clearly not any imageboard anywhere.

So you're an oldfag, eh?

Please post the default reaction pic that was used ~2005 when posting in a stickied thread.

Couldn't help yourself from proving me right, eh?

OH SHIT, it's the guy who later claims to be an oldfag who pushed that Meg meme. If he is what he says, he's the kind of oldfag who surrendered many $10 bills.

I agree, fellow Polposter. For me it was when he had two scoops instead of one.

I've been at this a lot longer than you realize.

some proof, then? If you really are an oldfag and you know what that term fucking means, please present some proof, like, i dunno, one of your old shitposting folders, hmm? And I mean old by oldfag standards.

LOL you guys gonna start imkamfy threads now and linking endchan again?

It was this one, I'm sure of it!

It's actually disadvantageous for the Yids, Kushner is wasting his (((Chosen Seed))) on a Shiska as far as the Talmud is concerned.

shut up nerd

And you've clearly let it get to your head. Assuming you didn't just grab those screenshots from somewhere. The Meg thing is weak. Admit it and move on.

Aye, t'was but a minute-queef lad!

I'll definitely take the middle one up on her offer.

shitposter extreme. in a shill way. GTFO

Still haven't seen a single source for this.

Goddamn, has the meme already leaked into the general noosphere?

Assuming you're not a shill yourself, stop being retarded.

google.com/search?q="shut up meg"&num=100&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:h&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2sJjxpeXVAhVEImMKHVazBWQQpwUIHw&biw=1280&bih=682

you are like a little baby

watch this

am i cool yet

Kek seems to think so!

you better watch yourself, you gonna get befriended

it's a nice feeling, knowing your old shitposting buddies are still here. I probably called you a faggot way back on /a/

How do you do, fellow kids?

No, but I'm quite aroused. And not just because of your digits.

2000s 4chan is literally the only thing I get nostalgic over. Stop hitting me in the feels

wtf kind of thread did i walk into

Humina humina humina

shill thread suddenly turned into a nostalgiafagging thread

strap in

Bannon wasn't "gotten rid of." He was released back to his company - a rival to the whore propaganda industry - after touring the swamp for half a year.

I wonder if he'll give me a job, under asymmetric media operations…

T_D faggots only opinions are WEWLAD. That place was designed to stifle any form of conversation and I think those people for the most part are too scared to even post here.

Don't forget dudeweedlmao

We scared them away so now were talking about shit we can't make a topic about on here. May as well since this thread is going to get annexed soon.

No shit where else would you go if you want to find googles?

Morning rainclouds at my window
And I can't see at all
Even if I could it would all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's all still ZOG
It's all still ZOG

Morning rainclouds at my window
And I can't see at all
Even if I could it would all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's all still ZOG
It's all still ZOG…

It's not a matter of believing. It's a matter of not caring.

Bannon was never as extreme as the media painted him as being. The guy was always a civnat, and he showed his true colors after Charlottesville. Breitbart was originally funded by Israeli Jews. The man is no more of an anti-semite than Trump is. Furthermore, he was an "advisor," which is fucking nothing. White House Advisors come and go all the time. For all we know, he was brought on to help with a few specific things, and then left when his job was done.

We helped Trump get elected for only one reason: to shift the window of discussion further to the right, and to buy us all some more time to prepare and wake up other white people before shit hits the fan. And our plan is succeeding, because ten years ago, the media would have crucified everyone in Charlottesville, and the normies would have bought it hook, line, and sinker. But today, now, the normies aren't buying the narrative. And that is very, very important.

We really want the wall, but if he renges on it, that's fine too. It will just redpill more of middle America into understanding that no change will ever come through anything but revolution. We really want him to enforce our laws, but if he doesn't, that's fine too. It will just be more fuel to wake up normies to the necessity of being armed and aggressively asserting your rights with the implicit threat of violence behind them.

What actions Trump takes do not matter. What matters is that we got him into the White House, and he's going to be there for at least eight years, because the left is delusional and thinks some bulldyke muslim negress is what will capture the hearts and minds of America.

Call me if Trump brings David Duke or Pat Buchanan into the White House to 'advise' on something, and then we'll have some real news that's relevant to our interests. Until then, this is, as the juvenile MSM is fond of saying, "a great big nothingburger."

I don't care what Trump does. I don't care if Ivanka is an out-of-control brat that keeps cucking her father's plans up. I don't care if some elderly cuck who loves Jews and thinks Ethnic Nationalism is "for losers" is in or out of the White House. They don't matter. None of that matters. This picture is bigger than the petty dynastic squabbles of a First Family, or whether or not specific campaign promises get kept. That shit hasn't been important since before Kennedy caught a bullet.

What's supremely interesting is that I encountered Ivanka in the Black Box, and I found her blameless, in the assassin-dance sense. I really like that kind of calmness. Do I trust her? No. A lot of players can pass that test. But I'd like to think my prescience was correct in this instance. I'm saying this, even though it stands against our SAC for obvious reasons. So all Holla Forumsacks should calm their collective tits in this instance, in my opinion. Kushner was ejected for his failure to play the game properly, as he should have been. Or, at least, I must assume he has been. These people are sticklers and rule.cucks
t. CERNanon
I'll never forget how buttflustered you were, kikeshner, I have perceived your anger
I ran that #firekushner op
Fuck yourself nigger

i think bannon might have just been trying to save his own ass by denouncing the white nationalists at charlottesville. scaramucci did an interview about a week ago blaming trumps reaction to the charlottesville rally on bannon and talking about how he needs to be more moderate and shit

abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony-scaramucci-trump-hes-bannon/story?id=49053098

Bannon is a civnat at best, controlled opposition at worst. Alex Jones hyped Bannon up as /ourguy/ for well over a year and if you don't trust Alex then you have to call into question what Bannon actually was.

I put Jonestein in the Box too, he was quite entertaining. He looked just like this–naked, mad and afraid. If you've ever heard him talking about the illuminist fixation on a crumpled tissue, that was what I did. Absurdism is the only reasonable option at this point

You stupid bastards still don't get it do you

No mein hog farmer, this is the one
close though, you're going to hit the mark soon

Fifth of vodka wasn't the best idea

Trump listening to this illogical bitch who fell for a false flag. FFS

Newfag

That was a kike.

This is working for me, moar is required

That level of calmness under fire is fairly rare in the panicky human "being" race, it belies an actual conscious awareness
Do you have one?

Holy shit M9 we win

This is probably the only thing I'll be listening to in the coming days, possibly replacing Sacred Hearts Club by Foster the People, or my friends at

Modern business people, 'intelligent' but unwise or absolutely kiked people, all have schizophrenia. When in public, there's a public/business persona, when in private, they're different because they don't put up a PR wall. Even Clinton has it, she could probably charm you into cutting off your own dick if you met her IRL and weren't at a distance where it's safe to objectively analyze them.

If you like that kind of stuff check out Mr Liqz. He's not as good as Mr Bond and he's a bit horrorcore for my taste, but he's alright.

Literally no-one convinces me of things, and that's why I get the contract to do these things, and also why and I consistently win. In this instance, humans are indeed cattle, but kikes are not ascended above those animalistic pleb (and in fact they are inferior to them) masses they pretend they aren't a part of. In my estimation they are less evolved than your average parasite, they've just had it too easy for too long.

Yes these people are 'insane', but that's because they are the bitches of the macrobes, and I'm functionally a compatriot of that higher level of existence. Not a tool, rather an unkillable problem. Also I'm just an user, no more or less than any of us.

Or for those of us with a slightly darker soul tissue

Lying press is at it again.

No reason to worry about what we're doing right now, it's not as horrible as plebs like to imagine

May the gods have mercy!

I've abandoned mercy

why kraut?

I don't get why people on this board reeeeeeee'd about Kike Enoch being married to a Jew but were fine with Trump's family being married into Judaism and Trump getting big donations from Jews like Sheldon Adelson.

It's a pretty simple situation, either you support Israel or you oppose Trump.

Because Trump didn't sell himself as a jew-hating white nationalist.

Yael Kushner has to go.

You're on dangerous ground, friend

bump for exposure. Fuck the shills.

Well maybe he really did fuck her and now she's blackmailing him

You're an egotistical faggot no matter what else you may be.

I've seen better OC, user, but the picture is interesting, because you can tell that both Ivanka and Trump dye their hair. Trump has white/gray hair, which he dyes blonde and Ivanka has natural black or dark brown hair which makes me wonder. How did she end up with dark hair if her parents are blondes?

Fuck. That's scary a scary picture.

Gay.

Boston rally

Cry about it faggot.

DAILY REMINDER
From is own mouth.
archive.is/gtard

Personally I don't care about Bannon so long as he isn't being a detriment overall which doesn't appear to be happening.
And as other anons have pointed out itt the Daily Mail is just pumping out an article of he said she said gossip in an attempt to create infighting.
It'll probably work on plebbit.

Ivanka is technically a natural blonde but a lot of times with blondes, the hair darkens as you age. She highlights it now because she still wants to be blonde.
My brother is a brunette at this point but as a kid he was born bright blonde like Ivanka was here (this was the only pic I could find jej)

Her mother and grandmother are kikes by blood. They are playing up the "convert" angle in the hopes people don't know she is poisoned from within and not just a humble married sellout.

that's what usually happens

>(((Ivanka Trump)))
>(((Jared Kushner)))
>((((((Rabbi Emeritus Haskel Lookstein))))))

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Real late to the party with that claim

Is he lying? I found it hard to believe that Trump listen to his daughter who have no experiences in war and military,

Why does he do this? I'm inclined to believe those disgusting incest rumors because of this shit, because I cannot think of any other reason.

*unless she owns a large number of his stocks or something….

She is an nwo globalist asset, a traitor to those who voted her father into power.
WE VOTED FOR TRUMP NOT CUNT

You're 100% correct, user. Shills are incapable of forming an argument, use petty insults. They're not sending their best.

Women are so valuable. What an asset.

we want pie and not shills

This place is infected with goony man AIDS, because we're part of the apparatus shutting those OTO pedos down.

I know two Germans well and they both use more exclamation points than the Socialist Worker.

Every time I think /x/ has finally hit rock bottom, I'm shown a new low.

itt

It could have been so great

weird considering his association with literal (((kikebart))).
I'm inclined to believe this is bait to make Trump choose between his supporters and daughter…more Rahm Emanuel "wedge issues" as it were

archive.fo/Ttw9G#selection-333.0-345.92
I personally believe he was let go to pursue other, less official, angles of attack on the traitorous RINOS

cease this faggotry
trump thinks jews are white and bannon is no h'white nationalist
once you all accept that we can try to meme trump away from all the jews that he chooses to surround himself with and those that he married each of his children off to

nice try but a new challenger is in town, you filthy goy

Let it also go into the record that Jared Kushner has personally developed financial ties to Israeli settlement programs.

Not only are Jared and Ivanka jews, but Kushner is like a real hardcore zionist jew.

nice jew

And I suspect Yael is actually a dyke.

checked

How do you explain this?

I'm convinced Trump is pulling a JFK. He's allowing the kikes to think he's on their side then when the time is right he will do a 180 and stab a stake into the empty cavity that their hearts should reside. Hopefully he doesn't get JFK'ed before this is solidified.

Would jews die instantly if that fucking wall would be destroyed?

I wonder if you could push that Ivanka is controlling Trump as if he isn't in charge so as to create a division between them of the sort like between Trump and Bannon. Possibly call her the first female president because she is the one running the White House.

IIDF, GTFO. Shes a kike, her husband is a kike, she needs to go.

This seems like it would definitely work. Trump's ego wouldn't allow him to let those allegations look valid.

What a half assed damage control, he praised them.

checked

bump.

Been looking at a possible way to humiliate her over social media It involves photoshopping her or attributing her to Antifa. We can use her tweets against her, make the general public see that she is endorsing radical left wing attacks and terrorism. Create a hashtag or something like #IvankaAntifa or #IvankaTheRebel and get it spreading.

Funny, this is the same statement, almost word for word, used to defend Richard Spencer and Kike Enoch over on cuckpol. Almost word for word, the same paranoia-inducing ad hom nonsense. But tell me, why the fuck should we not be critical of kushner and ivanka – why the FUCK do they even belong in the administration? What qualifications do they hold over Bannon? We know Bannon is /OURGUY/ – we know Kushner and Ivanka are fucking progressive kikes. Why the fuck are you going about "muh D&C" bullshit, like a fucking cultist defending dear leaders? I'm tired of cultist faggots like you chimping out anytime anyone doesn't agree with you and threatens to disrupt your ideological hugbox. I can't believe there is a US president on Holla Forums that you would want immune from criticism, especially one so surrounded by kikes, especially one slowly getting rid of all the goys in his inner circle. Why can't we talk about that?

Let's pretend Trump wasn't surrounded by "court jews"; even then, he's still surrounded by "court liberals", and they're slowly kicking everyone on Trump's right out of his administration. You think it's a fucking accident there's all that leaking with all those liberals surrounding him? You think they're as hard as they need to be on their underlings and departments? You think they all have Trump's (or the nation's, or his base's) interests at heart? Fuck no, of course not – but you're here to accuse anyone who notices and call them shill? That's suspicious as fuck…

Because people are jealous of blondes.