New to Holla Forums's Holla Forums, differences from 4chans

used 4chan's Holla Forums for three years, but the mods are shills so I have decided to migrate to here. So whats the place like here, seems to be no shilling since lefty/pol/ has its own thread and since google does not index Holla Forums its almost impossible to leftist normies to shill here.

Lemme run it down for you, newfag user:
1. lurk moar
2. don't be jewish
3. don't be fucking jewish
4. don't make threads like this
5. lurk moar to learn instead
6. fucking lurk moar

The mods are Turkish instead of Japs and you can embed youtube videos that's a about it.

Lurk for 2 moar years before posting again

Lurk for 2 years before posting. Mods are shills here too, but they don't have the chutzpah.

fuck off CIAlt-right

If you lurked for two years you'd know how wrong you are.

k

I never said I lurked for 2 years.

as i said, lurk moar. learn to identify shills because they're here, many just point them out very easily.

/thread

Shut the fuck up and lurk you piece of shit. No one here cares about your worthless opinions and no one will until you gain a holistic objective understanding of what's going on in the world. Don't post for 2 years. Lurk for that time. Then try again.

There you get banned for using a proxy because it's an FBI honeypot.

Here you get banned for not being a Trump asskisser.

back to israel

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST UNTIL YOU'VE LURKED TWO YEARS

Why do you think you're so important to kill a thread in this manner?

welcome to hells ante chamber

You forgot to namefag for bonus points

READ THE RULES ON THE FUCKING STICKY YOU DOLTISH NEWFAG.

10/10

Nice slide thread Shlomo. Now get the fuck out

you must be 14

mods are shills, Jim's a traitorous boomer cuck, there is nowhere to run hence you're just here to boil in anger and coopt (((their))) sabotage attempts, no fun allowed, beware JIDF/MIDF & leftypol baits, the place is tainted with faggots like you whom can't tell the difference from before the election.

Now fuck off and lurk 6 gorillion years. or perhaps go do something useful and become literate.

It's a classic slide thread motif. Read between the fucking lines.

It's Because you have so much in common with the Kikes you cunt. You obviously don't pay attention.

Be nice Sinead. Remember we were all once refugees of cuckchan