FILE 2 CONFIRMED
FILE 2 CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/110070729/1471700785
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What

Uhhh…

I literally don't care about any new game other than this.

Alright

sage

YE YE

Bring on the smoothies and train-wreck.

what the fuck is this game?

I want to believe

sage

HAHA WHAT THE FUCK, WASN'T THIS PROJECT DEAD?

REV UP YER EXO SKELLO-TEENS

I only want this. I only want to check my exoskelloteen, do west coast things, have smoothie times. I really miss that original stream. 6 hours of bumbling around and not knowing where to go while YE YE (YE) was playing.

Here's a tip:

If we don't know what a thread is about from the catalog, it's shit.

I LOST THE FUCKING EXO-SKELLO-TEEN MAINTENANCE GUIDE

PLEASE HELP ME I'M DIYING HERE

YOU ASS

Kill yourself fucboi

Here you go.

your new is showing

read the title you illiterate subhuman redditor.

Thx m8

Can you read? Title motherfucker look at the title next time

Praise the ye ye! Streaming this pile of shit with you faggots was one of the best times I've had on this website

hmpprf ,yes?

Is this why you molest little girls? Nobody else can cum?

YOU GONNA GET YE YE'D SON

Hope it gets leaked so we can stream it again.

It's an okayish dick, but can you get it bigger, or is that it?

I love when they just can't help but out themselves.

Anyway, I've had the first two files sitting on my hard drive for ages. Should I upload them to the Vola?

I don't sit around trying to look at dicks, user. I DID read the filename as well.

It wasn't actually his

Fuck off back to reddit.

CHECK

Where can I find the original version of the other one?
I feel like trying to understand the fuss

What a time to be alive.

Hold the fuck on, wasn't this cancelled? How the hell did it get a sequel?
Have I been under a rock all this time?

YE YE YE
YE YE
YE YE

Yes. On hiatus =/= cancelled. The creator decided to work on another RPG Maker thing after File 1 but mentioned he was going to come back to it eventually.

Let's assume I'm a total newfag

The fuck is Agony File?

Nah I remember him throwing a huge shitfit over someone leaking the files and that he was dropping the entire thing.

That drama was before File 1 came out, which got finished eventually anyways.

Not like it fucking matters.

YE
E

YE
E

Anonymous Agony: File 2

File 1 was a shitty RPG Maker game that had, amongst other problems, a song that would restart every time you entered a new area rather than continuing, writing so bad that it was good ("Smoothie time"), was edgy as fuck (you play as a mass murderer psychopath who kills internet pedos), and had completely arbitrary loading screens (ITS RPG MAKER. IT DOESNT NEED LOADING SCREENS).

File 2 is the continuation of the story.

Embed Related

Jesus christ I'm out of the loop. My bad man.

So basically it's one of those "So bad it's good again" games?

OH MY GOD YES

This fucking game. I watched some user stream it after he played uncommon time.
I can't really describe the complex emotions this game makes me feel.

Wait… source?

It's so bad it's bad, but it's incredibly fun to rip it apart while suffering along other anons

Great streams were had.

Wait a second, this garbage is just a VN?

You made a hype thread about a fucking lame ass, gameplayless VN?!

Are you fucking serious?

It was something lots of people on Holla Forums got together to enjoy something, like E3.

Nice meme, my fellow Redditor.

welcome to neo-Holla Forums where people will berate you for not having shit taste. I assume you've never been around the overkike threads before?

Surprising amount of newfags in this thread.

I don't know what this is or why I should care.

fuck you kid, ive been on the chans since 2014 and even ive never heard of this.

Fucking newfags everywhere

You didn't pay attention at all. Also

We had a stream 8 months ago that was in a thread that was storming. What are you doing? I bet you don't know what Uncommon Time is either, faggot.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/110070729/1471700785

Fuck off. I don't even know what this is. Get rammed by an 18-wheeler, Mark, you fat shit.

volafile.io/r/HF33Go
Dropped the first two cases in the Vola.

fuck this shit

YE YE YE

Mark is a weebshit faggot, of course he's going to sticky it.

Remember when he asked to ban avatar fagging and then backpedaled when people suggested weebshit too?

Why not sticky a general too? They've got plenty of retarded things for a cheap laugh.

Shit is fucking medium at best, get your eyes checked

Where do you think you are?

You're hilarious.

the video games board, you weeb autist

not an argument

That's cringe, cuckchan shit and it is not a fucking game. Very sarcastic Mark.

Please, stop, it's clear that you are a retard

anybody got a recording of the stream along with chat?

Nothing is sacred

Do you seriously expect people who think Grinding is a revolutionary vidya mechanic to not get hyped over a RPGMaker VN?

(You)

You're really going to use the words of the hot kike who can't even fix his site? How exactly new are you, my weeb faggot friend?

you gonna make a leafy general now?

STOP TRYING TO ATTENTIONWHORE BY STICKYING EVERY WORTHWHILE THREAD YOU FAT FAGGOT KIKE, MARK
LET US HAVE THIS TO OURSELVES, JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY
NOBODY LIKES YOU AND NOBODY WILL
GET THE HINT YOU BACKPEDALING JEW KIKE

more like summer, we had this in the beginning of the rance thread. I should've stickied that as well.

If he stabs someone with a pen on camera I will make it a thread.

It's still relevant.

If you had just deleted what people didn't like, we wouldn't be having this discussion :^)

Just sticky every thread on the board.

why are you an on a website that's made for Mongolian cave paintings when you don't even like said mongolian cave paintings?

Where were you when Minor/Major released? There's been way more cringey edgy shit made since this, but you never stickied THOSE threads. What's the deal?

Leafy is just bad in general, and last I heard, his feeders were hurt by fucking kikestar. It's like seeing a submissive boy getting angry at his daddy. Fucking Christ.

Well you know what, Mark, I don't have to like this garbage and I think you have shit taste, but at least I'm glad that the 'hide thread' button works and you can't disable that.

KIKE KIKE KIKE, NOBODY ON THIS BOARD LIKES THE KIKE

it stopped being relevant the second the kike on wheels clearly stopped giving a shit about the site and its community

this

And moot being a SA user stopped being relevant once 4chan took off right?

because i only saw the demo, i assume it's deviantart: the game, right?

Mark, take the sticky off, retards are coming at this like flies at a lamp

That nigger is just a idiot, he can't even get called "edgy"

*Feefees

And there's nothing to ironically shitpost about leafy, he has no substance, unlike this piece of crap. I don't understand why this out of everything is stickied, but hey, shitposting general

except the board is for fucking video games you actual fucking mong. Do you not understand how this shit works you greasy subhuman genetic frankenstein kike? It doesn't matter how the site started out, may as well get m00t to take your position at this point you faggot jew.

it's all false controversy, don't bother going into specifics in that part of youtube because every little bit of it is completely fake.

im referring to how he makes "lolsoedgy" shit totally important and it must be stickied because he loves his autistic "cringe of the week"

because i only saw the demo, i assume it's deviantart: the game, right?

done

are you 15 years old?

I can still see the fucking ID, you retard. Just get off the fucking thread. Unsticky it, get off the site, microwave your hard drives, and then drink diesel you worthless fuck, jesus. I've never seen someone handly their own shit this fucking poorly in my life.

Took you too long kike

You are an idiot

All these newfags who don't know what Anonymous Agony is, fucking hell.
Looking forward to file 2 streams with you faggots.

Is this anger coming from the fact that avatarfags got banned?

marks cuck gang circlejerk thread cute

I like it when people from Holla Forums have fun.

Good going Holla Forums!

I know summer is nearly over and you'll have to go back to school soon, but calm down user!
Just settle down, learn not to go to threads that don't interest you or go play a video game.

sorry son, I don't speak retard.

come back when you're done shooting yourself in an atomic rage.

Fuck off already, you rugga-tier namefagging shitposter

so you ready for file 2, ano

So when is this going to be finished? Are we going to wait months or years for this?

Ok

thnx fam u 2

screaming "newfaggot" wont change the fact that this is a stickied thread for some autistic "cringe edge" VN that belongs being played by fucking markiplier for a week until it dies. kill yourself.

i need you to please at least you 3% of your brain right now.
This anger is about how poorly this faggot runs the place and how it's drastically decreased in quality because the faggot mod focus on the wrong things

please dont do this
cool so i can make a pro censorship pro bethesda thread and just tell you fags to hide it lmao

you can't samefag when you still have the same ID, you're fooling nobody you subhuman kike

Yes, but that's beside the point.

What I wouldn't give to force the angry newfag to stream the game.

It's not obscure to Holla Forums, You have you be new if you don't know about AA, there's no other explanation.

Go make your own board if you don't like how this one's run.

I want me a cute guy like that.

Sigh….

get gassed. i beg you.

If you don't like how the board is run, why don't you go to /svidya/, /vvv/, 16chan's Holla Forums, or endchan's Holla Forums.

Why are you so fucking upset over this thread being stickied?
Who the fuck goes to a main page of a board anyways, just use the catalog.

dead boards ALSO run by faggots. I'm not going to leave a place I've visited for ages simply because the faggot admin won't try to fix it with his kike jew who runs the fucking site.

this.

Which is what we did in 2014, but you wouldn't know that.

There's a difference between avatarfags and the board owner talking about the board and how it's run.

You have to be retarded if you think that is avatar fagging.

Have you tried not being a faggot and going to /metav/ to bitch?

How fucking new are you?

This board is for video games, not anti-semitism.

We already know mark though. He doesn't count.
He doesn't mind when we pick on him, the avatarfags do, Avatarfags need a safespace. Mark is like the nerd of Holla Forums, he can a pounding.

I'll be honest with you, I don't use the capcode that much. 99% of the time i never use it.

and when I do, it's to fuck with peoples like . just look at him. he's in a fit of rage over a fucking sticky. use the catalog nerd.

You're still a rugga-tier shitposter who belongs at >>>rugga's board, pls report

Its almost impossible to see every thread made here every single day.

YE YE (YE)

It isn't just the thread being stickied, it's just the one issue that is most relevant to the situation at hand.
Because I'm not going to write posts for dead threads, and the catalog is a complete mess to look at.

Go ahead and tell me of an imageboard that isn't 8ch or 4ch but at least has the amount of visitors that 8ch does.
first exodus, kill yourself. I'm clearly no newfag if I'm going to get mad over the decline of the quality of this board.

Yeah because shit totally gets done in /metav/, cunt.

because I don't give a flying fuck about this shit game, you complete nigger. Tell me why I should care?

confirmed for didn't read any of my posts
complete uncategorized shitfest, besides, the best threads should be on the main page, that's what the main fucking page is for. so i don't have to filter through every fucking thread on this board to find the good ones

huh? what board?

The only alternative is that you somehow managed to gain god-tier rock dwelling abilities and missed all the fucking threads about it.
The possibility of which flies out the window when you try to defend yourself in the thread, instead of just lurking to see what the faggots are talking about.

tripfags, you auto-filtering faggot.

Good luck shifting an entire community with your bitching there friendo.
Why don't you try and help by making quality posts and threads instead of cluttering up a sticky thread about it.

It's 2016 man, you need to be more inclusive.

Mark's a faggot, but I'd rather have everyone shit on him than be sucking his dick 24/7 like /a/, and using /metav/ would at least get faggots like 54edbb not shitting up the board.

Well maybe if people like you would bring up actual points instead of kicking and screaming he'd use it. :^)

I'm telling you to make your own board on 8ch if you're so upset with how this one's run, if a lot of people on Holla Forums agree with you, you'll no doubt be successful.
But it'll no doubt fail because most people are fine with how Mark runs this board.

Hey 54edbb, want me to pass you the streams from 8 months ago?

Oh I'm sorry, sucking cock works better, right? Seems to work for you.
If anything, shitting up the sticky makes way more sense. But yeah, I'll make "quality posts" by your standards I guess.

Gas avatarfags and namefags, stop stickying bullshit, ban clearly offtopic bullshit and cancerous template threads. Fix the fucking site, especially the video playback.

False, people go here because this is the best we can get. People are absolutely not fine with how the kike runs the board, unless you're a shill or it's your first day here. Fucking retard.

You'll have to go to /sudo/ for that you retard. It's not like Ron even reads /sudo/

I said most people, I know there's a handful of people who bitch like you but don't do anything about it.
You're not on Holla Forums, retard.

The last time I watched a stream you faggots recommended, it was some faggot drunk asshole playing LiS and taking massive donations like the kike he is and making no jokes of his own, letting the chat make all the jokes for him. Oh AND you had to pay him money to talk in the chat. No thanks, you faggots are the last people I will go to for suggestions on streams.

All I see so far is you throwing a fit.

Was it really only 8 months ago?

YE YE YE

You've gone too far this time.

He posts there every other day.

Because it'd be impossible to make a moderately successful alternative at this point, you fucking retard. 8ch got lucky with it's moderate popularity. That's all it is.
Shill isn't a word that's only used for political shit you absolute fucking moron. Do you not know what a shill is or do you automatically assume "oh! pol says that! those guys are the bad ones! hey stop saying that word! this isnt pol!" complete kike, jesus.
(You)

kill yourself. Twitch made the humor while the faggot raked in assloads of money slapping his micropenis against the keyboard while being drunk.

I haven't actually checked in ages and I assumed he stopped going.

Why are you so angry?
Being lucky has nothing to do with it. It was entirely based on the fact that HW spend more time trying to get Reddit to move over than actually making sure the site worked.

Nope, there was demand and 8ch filled that demand. There's no demand right now, so that's why it's impossible.
Shill makes absolutely no sense in this context, only Holla Forumstards would use it as a generic buzzword insult.

He just recently said the overboard and an increase in file size limits are coming soon.

Here comes the butthurt.

Heathens.

i don't recall, was this like some sort of NNTPchan integration or front-page overhaul or some shit?

From what I remember of looking at older imageboards that had it, it just collects every thread on every board that's up and puts it in one catalog. If that's the case, it's going to be a fucking huge overboard with all of the dead boards.

Thanks for stickying my thread, feels good

I just wanted to YE YE.

ARE YE READY?

I wonder if we'll get another meme song out of this, or if he'll just reuse the same one.

your webm is fucked

Any archives of the stream available? I need to be ready for the time when file #2 is out.

How? In what way?

th-that's lewd

and why is there a gun there… a-are you gonna shoot your wiener, mister?

well shit works now for some reason

We already have such great webm wizards fitting everything into 8MB. I can't imagine what could be done with a few more MB.

DANCE THREAD

I don't think it'll be more than 10MB or something like that, but any more capacity would be very appreciated

It's amazing how fucked your development cycle can get by letting people from cuckchan onto your team who eventually leak it along with being overly ambitious in its length.

Holy shit, it's even worse than i remember

G-good luck.

FOREVER EVER

Can we still summon Anaugi?