Can I use cheat engine to make this game harder, or something?

Hard mode=Baby mode

any mods I could use that make running out of stamina or getting a rank any lower than SS a real thing?

Same problem here, I have to resist the temptation to immediately go into frenzy mode and use a ninja art to one shot fucking anything (which will probably refill your ninja art points upon doing so anyways).

I want the anime tiddies and fun gameplay but it has to allow itself to be fun, otherwise I have to arbitrarily ban myself from frenzy mode and ninja arts.

are those things level 4 and pressing the enter key? haven't really been able to find a community for the game, so I don't know the terms

We're talking about Shinovi versus right? I don't remember anything about levels in this context but I do know that you go into frenzy mode by holding the block button then pressing Y when it zooms in on your senran's chest (it's when you take off all your clothes and both do and take more damage). Ninja arts are what you get during combat and you hold RB and press X for the light one and Y for the strong one. I've got no clue what the keyboard buttons are for that but RB is the same thing you use to transform into your special clothes mode, X is the light attack, and Y is the strong attack. The light ninja art consumes 1 ninja art energy while the strong one consumes 2.

I learned about all this in the basic and advanced tutorial in the game.

sonico is not a kagura

Pretty sure he was talking about Sonicomi.

Here's a better question.
WHERE ARE THE NUDE MODS FOR SONICOMI, INTERNET!?

how about a headphone removing mod?

I thought they were a part of her? Hence, being irremovable.

The JP PC version has nude mods. The problem is that the US version is from the PS3 version of this game. So they have to find a way for those mods to work, or make their own.

When in doubt make the game faster with speedhack.

Speaking of cheat engine, has anybody here ever actually used it? I just recently heard of it, and it sounds cool, but I'm a little iffy about actually installing it. You know, fear of malware and all that.

I do. It's relatively easy to use. And, my antivirus didn't detect shit. Just download the program from the original site, dummy.

Yeah.
If you've ever had a Gameshark with the code generator function then it's about the same as that but for PC and with a few extras (speedhack being the big one since you can slow down or speed up any game pretty much).
It's safe to install (don't fucking download it from anywhere but the main site though) but using it might get your ass in trouble if you have it on at the same time as an AC program, so just don't be a fuckwit and everything is good.
Using it on the other end requires some very basic knowledge of how shit works, and if you want to do something better than freezing and changing values you're gonna have to learn some more stuff.

Of course I'd do that, still paranoid though.

Basically having a gameshark for PC games was what sounded good to me. Goofing around with games you already beat, or just taking the grind out of games that are fun except for one really tedious thing.

That's what I read, and to be clear, you mean it has to actively be on to cause a problem? I read people saying they accidentally forgot to turn it off and got banned, and that leaves me wondering if it's one of those things that just minimizes to the system tray when you "close" it. Otherwise, if it only runs when you open it and definitely closes when you close it, I don't see that being a problem.

Also, if I were to use it, it would only be on single player Steam games, and the info doesn't seem as clear as I'd prefer as to whether that's okay. I would think that it wouldn't matter at all if I'm cheating while playing purely single player games, but it sounds like sometimes single player games have VAC stuff going on too?

Oh shit another game about anime tiddies on PC, those screenshots really looked like shitran kagaya. I'll definitely check this out, thanks onii-fams.

If we pulled them off, would she die?

That would be, extremely painful.

You can never really be sure, but just to be safe quit the thing if you're gonna play on anything that has VAC or similar, and not it doesn't minimize to tray if you close it but sometimes it can hang and stick around in the task manager, also be careful with CE based trainers some of those do minimize to tray and some of those do like to hook everything

Yeah a handful of game have VAC on singleplayer too (mostly source games though, generally you can make sure you're not on a secured sessions via console).
Maybe a few games with leaderboards might get you in trouble (with game bans rather than VAC ones) but I doubt it just look at the state of most SP leaderboards and you'll see they generally don't really care that much).

From what I read, it's trainers that are the biggest potential malware threat, so I probably wouldn't touch them anyway. All I'd be doing is the basic sort of cheats where you change one variable to give yourself lots of money or something and that looks pretty simple to figure out on your own.

of course I didn't, this shit costs $35

wouldn't say this game was translated with all of the fake wapanese in mind, though

Oh and while I'm still thinking about it.
Two things you should do immediately after launching it are going into settings > scan settings and both change the temporary file location to something that isn't your primary drive (especially if you're using an SSD) and checking the box that says MEM_MAPPED which makes it work with most emulators on top of regular PC games.

Why are the faces so ugly. Like dead puppets.

Thanks for the advice, I do use an SSD for my OS. And do use emulators from time to time, though I remember using one that had cheat functionality built in.

I played through Sonico once, got the war reporter ending. To me, the funniest part of the game was meeting the client's demands when you play dress up.

I'd like a 100% savegame because I can't be arsed to unlock every little thing.

these textures are a fucking eyesore. It's not easy to fap to that

the game's kind of grindy, but basically what you should be doing is buying costume sets from the ouka store, and using that nurse costume to get into a genki-otaku demographic
all the endings give different sets, which affect your position far more than anything else in the game
it's fine to bomb client demands as long as you don't get >60% over and over, trying to do dressup on the midgame mister robot request is NOT funny before you figure that out

you should average at 600 sonicoins per shoot (enable hard mode by clicking on new game, just loading a prologue save won't do), and you unlock pieces quickly enough if you take pictures of animals, or replay shoots to get 100%. nothing I do really makes me feel like I'm playing through it quickly though, this is hell.

endings 4 and 5 are the cuck endings, to mix stuff up more, do whatever gets you the most heart points and win sonico over the stray cat for extra date sequences

I'm playing on low, for those HIGH FPS shots
everything clips through the stockings though, how could they fuck up one of the most important points

thats really what im waiting for

Whoa, hol up.
Are you saying it actually has some gameplay? I though it's a VN/Cockteaser, not real video game.
How does it play?

It is kind of like pokemon snap

how about playing a game that isn't designed to be babby's first fap?

It's a first person shooter with puzzles and lots of dialogue. The shooting is taking photographs, puzzles are about styling the model according to the client's general request.

It's also not violent, which SJWs should appreciate but they won't because they're just prude cucks like this faggot.