Democrats are calling for hearings on Disney’s bid to buy 21st Century Fox

Democrats do know they are bitting the hand the feed them?
recode.net/platform/amp/2017/12/17/16787120/democrats-congress-disney-21st-century-fox-merger-hearing

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/12/donald-trump-disney-fox-deal-bob-iger-rupert-murdoch-fox-news-election-2020-1202222118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

disney probably didn't democrats wet their beak most likely.

or enough of them anyway

Watch as our enemies tear each other to pieces.

INB4 Trump saves the Disney fox merger

Sounds like someone doesn't want Iger to run for President in 2-3 years. This could be entertaining. The main question, is it Team Hillary or Team Barry? Or another interested third party?

I imagine it's a preemptive move to make sure the puppets are in charge of the proceedings against the paymaster and no harm is done to him.

That sounds believable

>A monopoly (from Greek μόνος mónos ["alone" or "single"] and πωλεῖν pōleîn ["to sell"]) exists when a specific person or enterprise is the only supplier of a particular commodity.
i.e. even after the merger, Disney will not be anywhere close to a monopoly

It a Monopoly up entertainment

Fox was going out of business. Disney just saved their asses. Democrats just hate the free market.

I don't see a benefit in allowing jews to consolidate power in movies and media more than they already have.

Media monopoly they are basically it for US animation and now own a large chunk of profitable US movie franchises.

Jews own it all regardless if it goes through or not.

yup but now they no longer have to pay or make deals with other jews for copyrights…..
example: X-men

large chunk ≠ everything

Was Iger even positioning to run for President?

deadline.com/2017/12/donald-trump-disney-fox-deal-bob-iger-rupert-murdoch-fox-news-election-2020-1202222118/

they should have an external investigation into what percentage of people in the media are jews.
then confiscate all their assets and impose restrictions to limit them to 2% in all fields.
2% of bankers, 2% of legal, 2% of media.
2% of ceos in those too
2% in politics
2% of lobbyists

That's for the US.
In England it would be 0.005%, fitting to the population proportion there.
France a similar number, and so on.

remove them completely no half measures its like leaving 2% of a rodent infestation alone.

No one should take anyone following the footsteps of Trump seriously

They're only selling to already the most powerful media co. because of AT&T and Time Warner

But Trump himself used to be one

Thanks user

Fox should’ve made avatar 2 sooner

Disney wants to own Avatar for their theme park they are building. I bet James Cameron is not happy with the news. How much Marvel humor will be inserted into Avatard 2 & 3?

There are roughly 6 million Jews in the USA, I believe we have an outstanding IOU for just that number

Oh so now they give a shit about antitrust law? After Clinton and Obama spent 16 years deregulating and refusing to prosecute a single banker?

I don't think they will mess with James Cameron. Guy made the most successful movie of all time.

He did it twice.

It’s why no one can doubt him again