Cuckmanji

Let me get this right, 2 white women were playing a console game with a shitskin and a nigger? What happened to all the white males, in this universe they all became trannies? Is the director or writer a jew?

Directed by
Jake Kasdan … (directed by)

Kasdan was born and raised in a secular Jewish family

Whites didn't get litty

So this is nothing more than a PC remake in the usual style, just like Ghostbusters or Star Wars

inara george Retweeted
Mike Birbiglia
‏Verified account @birbigs
Nov 27

The president is offensive to distract from the fact that he sucks.

inara george Retweeted
Seth Rogen
‏Verified account @Sethrogen
Feb 15

Seth Rogen Retweeted Jason Chaffetz

This genius wants to investigate the leaks, NOT the fact that @realDonaldTrump's team was colluding with Russia.

inara george Retweeted
Women's March
‏Verified account @womensmarch
Feb 7

RT if you agree: Jeff Sessions is a threat to civil rights. We cannot allow him to become our next Attorney General. #StopSessions

Alex Wolff as Spencer Gilpin, a nerdy gamer at Brantford High School who goes to detention with Fridge, Martha, and Bethany, for writing Fridge's homework for him; he discovers the Jumanji video game. He later becomes Martha's love interest.

Wolff was born in Manhattan, New York,[1] to actress and writer Polly Draper and jazz pianist Michael Wolff. He is the younger brother of actor and musician Nat Wolff. His father is Jewish and mother is Christian.

The nigger is called Fridge?

Learn how to use the first term. The latter is part of the former. In other words: not all shitskins are niggers, but all niggers are shitskins.

Man jews failed on the brainwashing with this one.

Yes, though not a remake but a sequel. A sequel to a movie that didn't need a sequel.

DUDE RUSSIA LMAO

In August 2015, Sony Pictures Entertainment announced that they had scheduled the film for a December 25, 2016 release.[12] Internet reception to this was negative, with some posters remarking that the announcement came too soon after the death of Robin Williams, who portrayed Alan Parrish from the original film, and had died in August 2014.[13][14] The news was heavily criticized by Bradley Pierce, who played Peter Shepherd in the original Jumanji, as well as by E! News, which stated that they felt that the remake was "unnecessary and kind of insulting."[15][16] On October 23, 2015, Scott Rosenberg was hired to rewrite the script for the film, whose production was a high priority for the studio.[17] On January 14, 2016, Deadline reported that Jake Kasdan had been hired to direct, from a script by Rosenberg and Jeff Pinkner, based on a draft by original writers Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers.[18]

We don't want to genocide you goy, it's a conspiracy theory, no we did not replace the two white male writers with two jews. No the director is not a jew. No the main lead that blacks the white girl is not a shitskin jew. It's a conspiracy. SHUT IT DOWN!

gender-bender and body-swap films have a history of being absolument kino, fuck off

white men are whining on the internet ;)

whitey blogposts about how much he hates niggers and 'da joooos!' all day when irl he's a passive pussy. Most niggers fucked more white bitches then whitey on the internet.

Still a good movie. It's just that it really wasn't necessary for a sequel. Could've been better as a standoff.

Trailer trash don't count, nigger. Nice samefag by the way.

is detention even a thing that exists anymore?

fake news
The 6 main characters are:
white girl - Jew boy
white girl - white guy
black guy
white guy
And for the white-Jew pairing the girl is white/Christian which means their kids wouldn't be Jewish. If anything Jumanji promotes the eradication of Jewish bloodlines.

Is he related to Lawrence Kasdan?

What did (((he))) mean by this?

Be quiet, Mordecai.

Who could give one shit aobut this cashgrab?

Does anyone find the original to be way better? I mean having a mystical board game was an original concept.

exactly the reverse of what's relevant to my interests, how the hell am I supposed to fap to this?

really? how does it reference the original at all

I've seen the movie and apparently the four characters find a fifth one who had a hut as a hideout. He then showed them that there was a carving on the wall that said "Alan Parrish was here."

David, stay calm my kippa wearing brother.