The soon to be happening full eclipse on the 21st is an event that will not happen again any time soon...

The soon to be happening full eclipse on the 21st is an event that will not happen again any time soon. Given our prophecy of Kek's return in September, I urge everyone to perform a small ritual: For him, for us and for the entire white race. Especially if you are within the path of the total eclipse. Whether it be a simple offering to Kek, a personal Jungian style meditation, Sigilcrafting or a more advanced ritual is entirely up to you. I do suggest that you at least in part dedicate it to the black sun given the obvious symbology. But please feel free to share your ritual as it might help someone else who hasn't come up with one yet.

Eclipses have always had incredibly powerful effects on our ancestors and are mentioned in pretty much every NS/fascist occultist's writings. From Evola, to List, to Jung and of course Serrano. I've attached the ritual that the club55 will perform over at /pdf/ for you guys >>>/pdf/728. The club55 is the most devoted esoteric hitlerist order and you might have seen their books here and there. Their ritual is relatively advanced but still simple enough for one person to perform. Please feel free to use it if you like. Also note that the mention of "Lucifer" is not judean/satanic but taken from Serrano's three books: 1. The Golden Thread 2. MANU: For the man to come 3. NOS: Book of resurrection

Towards a brighter solar cycle, may the green flame burn our enemies to ashes through the black sun!

Praise Kek! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

I will draw a funny pepe and then I will hotglue it haha

GTFO kike

Nice try faggot. You won't take our power.

Thread music

MESTIS - Eclipse: youtube.com/watch?v=zM5KIn7dsO8

i wonder what it will smell like haha
please post what it smells like

I'll pray to Jesus Christ.

Its happening again in 2024 crossing the same spot OP you dumb mother fucker

Shhhh no tears. Kek will be back soon to smite your ass.

Roof, Breivik, Trump's victory, Mcains brain tumor. If you think this shit is all coincindental I can assure you that there's people out their conjuring these things in their mind before they happen.

Everyone who's NS or at least WAN needs to do this. If you goys believe in memetics…now is the time. Don't be a lazy cuck slactivist. The occult aspect is just as important.

Kill yourself.

White anarchist?

WHERE'S KENNY?

I had a vision last night. Everything will change.

It's happening again in 2020 moron

Go fuck yourself with a razor, Kenneth you dirty jewish scumbag.

Thanks for linking the pdf. I appreciate it. Tomorrow is an important day. We need to get this going in all of our countries.

Will be performing Buddha Showing 1000 hands and visualizing sun wheels spinning.

It's still something beautiful that you fags should all see, even if you're in an area of partial eclipse

Turn around bright eyes..

Thats right good goy, keep on praying to a fog. That will certainly stop white genocide

(checked)
I never used to believe in the power of the occult or memetics, but I'm starting to.

Raise your horns! We will meet in Valhalla!!!

club55 is an actual group OP, there is any way to contact them?

THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH YOU SAY?

It's almost as if you don't believe in the placebo effect.

we get another one in 7 years. during Trumps final year in office.