RINOs & Liberals Cheer the News of Bannon’s Exit from White House

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/898592932923666432
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/898601139591028737
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/898591964660080640

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scheuer
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought that she was supposed to be relatively uncucked for some reason. Sad.

I don't actually know enough about Bannon to know how I feel about him being gone. But all the wrong people seem happy, so I'm extremely uneasy about the implications.

Weird.

Kek why were they so butthurt over bannon again?

PUT ALL JEWS IN CHAINS

They hype of a person who is just like them as a golem to knock down.

Reminder to all people who think anime is degenerate, you have something in common with Rick Wilson.

I have no idea, it is not like he had any power in the White House since he was just an adviser. Anyhow Chernokike is claiming Pence just executed a soft coup and that he is working with Mittens and the other neocohens.

Something about all these strikes me as odd. They're counting this as a victory but it almost feels like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

(checked)
why is the President himself on that? are they trying to tell us something?

Because hes an idol to the alt-right, normies. They think hes some kind of rightwing hero, but just like them hes all about muh nation and muh borders but doesn't give a fuck about white people. Also pol hyped him up, hard. They attack him because it pisses off the civ-nat masses, who sadly are the bulk of nationalists.

lol faggot, will he get off the anime masturbators' dicks already?
um pretty sure he means against Trump's enemies ("i'm going to war for trump"), fucking kike moron

never heard of her but at least she isn't saying "trump fired bannon and i still hate him"

nothing to worry, bannon's going to wage war on the media from breitbart, where he's already been re-installed as executive chairman. he's more effective there, anyway. trump has people like miller to advise him on policy.

isn't moore supposed to be a populist, why's he on the same side as all the corporations and the political establishment?

As Bannon ever said anything about "white power" or even being pro-white? Genuinely asking since I can't recall anything (granted, I never followed him very closely). Is there anything to this tweet or is it just a new spin on the "Everyone I don't like is Hitler" Argument™?

Idk if I could contain the smug.

Who?

See

I don't doubt its real but someone have a source ofr that? I never seen him as far right anyway so this doesn't surprise me. Hes still useful, like the civ-nats to shift the window and make room for more open dialog but i hes nowhere near what the media makes him out to be.

thought he was wapo reporter

ex-CIA. Called out the kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scheuer

IIRC, he's coming very close to our position on Israel.

I had to look him up too.

Holy shit. I've never used the /ourguy/ meme, but he knows exactly what the fuck is up.

Predictable, those shills or the retards who celebrated his ousting a day ago should join up these status quo motherfuckers.

Fuck off

Bannon really took credit for everything Holla Forums did.

Why do so many people find the idea of a leaderless chaotic group actually accomplishing things utterly impossible?

Because otherwise they can't point fingers. Its hard to blame half a nation for electing Trump because you would admit that half the nation is sick of leftist shit. Like Russia, they need to give their enemy a face to cover up the fact that most people are their enemy.

He's a fucking retard, don't take that cuck's bait, he already called us basement dwelling worthless Trump supporting people who masturbate to anime you idiot, get angry at the real enemy.

user, the narrative of Bannon being the Dick Cheney or Rasputin to Trump's Presidency has been all over the lugenpresse, they attribute all of Trump's actions to him because he's a fucking face, Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

cucks can't help but make their (((pop culture))) references.

No one seems to mention the obvious. They completely shifted from the Russia narrative to white supremacy. Its all a new witch hunt, they knew very well that the left horde would pick up on this. Its their next tactic in the list to get rid of Trump.

lul why do they act (with a straight face) like there are a ton of WN/white supremacists in the US or even in general? If that was the case, wouldn't you have tons of pro-white groups shooting up people all the time, going all OKC on people, doing trucks of peace all of the time? It's not like whites make up the same percentage of the US population that Arabs do in Europe yet the latter goes boom boom every couple of weeks… you get one tard in a car who runs over a woman at a rally white Trump is in the WH and suddenly they act like every other white person on the street might sporadically might shoot you if you're brown while what Roof did was way crazier but seemed to have gotten way less press. Oh and meanwhile while we have to pretend that whitey is going to kill you, Europe got its monthly dose of Islamic culture and when I turned on the news that night the lead story was STILL on Charlottesville.

I know that I'm largely preaching to the choir and after all of this time I shouldn't be surprised, but just fuck me silly. If that girl who had died had have been black, the entire southeastern part of the US would look a Youtube compilation of Black Friday insanity at Walmart and other big stores.

isn't this the guy that killed his super model girlfriend?

Shouldn't surprise me that Carrey's a virtue signaller; I was born close to Newmarket an we all know what Canada's like.

Yeah. He's a legit psycho.

Noticed that. I assume it's them admitting it was bullshit to catch the shinier bait.

grade A whackjob

Just imagine the headlines if that was Obama there. "Actor/comedian Jim Carrey creates bizarre image of the president; Read our list of traits found in schizophrenics"

Didn't this guy get alimony'd?
What a psycho lol.

Wew

He also cratered his career when refused to do promotion for Kick-Ass 2 and disawowed the film while constantly bitching about muh violence and muh guns.
In Hollyjew it's one thing be a hypocritical fuck who donates to gun grabbers while owning NFA items worth several million dollars and making movies glorifying guns but shitting on your own recently released movie is a huge no-no.

All these jewish supremacists complaining about white supremacists, whilst being the predominant voice in media, surely the masses MUST be starting to notice and care.
It's beyond the point of ridiculousness now, they are literally dancing on our graves in public non-stop.
How can they possibly believe this will end well for them?

It's because subconsciously they know that most white people would if other white people in government wouldn't punish us.
And subconsciously they know they deserve it.

Try reading the comments section in news articles. I've been disgusted by all of the good goy shilling for kikes and niggers lately. I've been trying really hard to not blackpill myself.

I'm watching the past year and a half being rewritten. Fake news is become fake history with the press pretending Antifa has been a peaceful movement that only spawned into existence as a response to evil nazis trying to oppress minorities. People are conveniently ignoring that Antifa have been throwing bricks and cops and assaulting Trump supporters.

Somehow a group of anti-state, no nations no borders, molotov chucking anarchists are being painted at patriotic freedom fighters. It probably won't even matter if they fuck Boston up, some talking head or late night funnyman will justify it to the garbage consuming public. I really do wish we were the bad guys the media makes us out to be.

Why am I awake at 5:40AM. I hope when I wake up the San Andreas fault has swallowed half of this country and I'm choking on volcanic ash as yellowstone cleanses this hellscape.

Even Iron Ann fucked a nigger, you worthless newfag.

It's summer as hell in this thread, where the fuck are all you newfags coming from?

Bannon was always a civnat cuck. He was paid by Israeli Jews to run his news operation, for fuck's sake. He's just been smeared as some kind of monstrous closet racist because the liberal media runs on hysteria, and actually believes Dubya was a Nazi. Their celebration at his ousting from the White House when he was never any real threat to them is just them getting high off their own product.

He didn't even hold a real position. It's not like he was SotS or something, he was just serving in an advisory role, which is fucking nothing. Advisors come and go all the time. It's entirely possible that Trump wanted him on to help with a few specific policies and ideas, and then Bannon left when his job was done.

Call me when Pat Buchanan gets brought in as a White House advisor, and I'll start to care. This is more non-news

He shall now become more powerful than you can ever imagine.

Isn't summer over?

Ben Shapiro calling anyone else a never Trump cuck. Did we have dimensional shift where Ben Shapiro was not the crying never trump cuck during the election or is it a poor attempt at sarcasm?

One of these things is not like the other
Fucking retards, he isn't part of the administration, just a cuckservative that occasionally does good things, and Comey was never on our side. And even with this chart it doesn't mean that people won't be replaced with someone that they hate even more. And the fact that Scaramucci is on here shows that this was made a few weeks ago and the so they already got to start with a shorter list by including everyone else that left before.

Go the fuck back to Reddit, you normie scum.

Trump and Bannon must think he'll do more good fighting the lugenpresse outside of the White House.

Roof doesnt get much press because of his manifesto. The one with the fbi crime stats.

The media acts as though Bannon is a white supremacist, ready to gas all the jews at a moment's notice.
God I wish, I fucking wish they were right. I seriously wish every single day that whites were as racially aware, as aggressive, and as "evil" as the liberals shriek in horror that we are.

Give it time. I see the comments on normiebook a lot of them are super redpilled. This was years in the making ever since whites now believe they are greater victims of racism than blacks

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

Not everyone is stupid about the media bias either.

Give it time. I see the comments on normiebook a lot of them are super redpilled. This was years in the making ever since whites now believe they are greater victims of racism than blacks

Not everyone is stupid about the media bias either.

Gave her a bunch of STDs like herpes etc. then dumped her and she killed herself saying she was 'damaged goods'

That should tell those stupid leftiest #OCCUPY people more than anything else, but it STILL wont be enough to prove the point.

He was the fuckboi for the father and his friends, no wonder he's so damaged

Isn't Meathead a suspected pedo?

No one remembers the Battle of Seattle and False Flag Zerzan?

Let's remind them.

Yep. Some roast made a joke about it I think. His dad too

Eternal Summer, my newfag friend.
Summer never ended.

How islamophobic