462 Counties Have More Registered Voters Than Living Adults

investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/

archive.is/fUNpx

It appears we have smoking gun evidencr of voter fraud in key locations now. This sort of data shows there is a strong effort to cover up the blatant fraud, which the media refuses to report.

The leftist push against voter registration or requiring of ID is obviously an effort to continue swinging key locations blue. This does have a silver lining. It shows that the right and Trump supporters outnumber the left by an incredibly large number, such that even blatant rigging cannot stop.

I know all of this is well known by this community, but I can't think of a more clear cut example in recent memory. Good for redpilling and converting.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/in-the-news/ghost-voters/
nationalreview.com/article/450413/election-fraud-registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties
aclu.org/other/oppose-voter-id-legislation-fact-sheet
google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/517218/
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/23/real-reason-why-liberals-hate-id-requirements-for-voting.amp.html
gallup.com/poll/194741/four-five-americans-support-voter-laws-early-voting.aspx
cbsnews.com/news/democrats-push-back-against-voter-id-laws/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d8c5bae4b0000de403f238/amp
yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/democrats-called-alabamas-voter-id-law-racist-now-require-id-attend-convention/amp/
mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/
cbsnews.com/news/california-opens-drivers-license-applications-to-illegal-immigrants/
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
dmv.org/ca-california/voter-registration.php
youtube.com/watch?v=BMqVM79-5C0
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/exclusive-nebraska-democrats-include-voter-registration-forms-in-refugee-welcome-baskets
archive.is/PQwpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Trump should have forced Latino countries to give anchor babies the citizenship of their parents when he was allegedly changing NAFTA.

Too early to call it a smoking gun, but definitely warrants looking into.

The Neocons were voting for Clinton.

lmao

Democracy by itself is little more than mob rule, unregulated democracy is nothing short of pay to win.

What was that DNC scandal? Pay for something.

Didn't Trump cite a figure around 3 million illegal voters?

Trump seems stupid because he speaks simply. He never speaks without knowing what he is talking about though.

Fair. Sorry I might be overhyping this. It just seems really relevant.

t. Retarded?

Now this is a hard one. Was it fudged numbers by corps and special interests or illegal immigrants voting because of the absence of voter ID laws? Or both?

Military members don't register to vote in whatever state their stationed in. They have to (((vote by mail))).

Hmmm, and how many votes did Hillary supposedly win the popular by? Funny that California, the state that put her in that spot, has the biggest problem with "ghost voters".

This is still very important. The mainstream media tried to make the idea of voter fraud seem like an outlandish claim, this is just more proof of the blatant election rigging.

Isn't there supposed to be an investigation into this shit going on right now?
How long does it take to realize and announce to the public with evidence that this shit is going on?

Just what the fuck is Sessions doing, playing with his mixed-race grandkids or some shit?

This is the second google search result for Happy American Couple.

I dunno why I'm posting this but it seems sorta relevant.

Self sage for shitpost.

There is actually a good reason to sit on it, if people lose faith in a democracy everything that democracy has done comes into question. A government can't afford to strip itself of it's sole point of faith with the people unless it can maintain control by force.

This tells us they can't contain it.

The gorilla probably probably earns more for his zoo attracting visitors than 90% of american blacks.

you op should have just said FUCKING JEWS!!

Just a coincidence. I'm sure those were just hacked votes.

Wow. Posted this on cuckchan and they don't even give a fuck. Sad. I don't mind if it was just a shitpost thread but this seems really important.

Sage for unrelated.

There is a good reason to sit on it if you're serving the enemy's whims.
This information, if expressed, completely destroys any justification for claims against a purge of the voter roles, which would reveal corruption almost-invariably tied to Democratic-linked individuals/organizations.

If they're withholding this… Well, Trump would be wise to get this information out there SOON, because its looking like an insurrection is brewing, and he's gonna need all the help he can get. A revelation of this sort would assure that at least half the adult voting-age public would support action on his behalf.

He also contributes more.

Why would they?
Nobody cares about a few dead cops. Its not like they're niggers or obese Communists or anything important.

Again, ~150 cops die every year, CNN covers MAYBE 1-2, usually in an effort to defend those who did the killing.

Woops, wrong thread.

Sorry OP but do you have a more credible source? This website looks like an autogenerated news aggregator / investment scam. Who's responsible, what's their address, how can I contact their editor? No, some website form doesn't count. Try scrolling down and clicking "about us". Notice something? Those links down there aren't made for clicking because they keep scrolling when more "news" load. No actual news site would have such shitty design.
muh tor

It ain't a huge shock since almost all of the Democrats hold states refuse to co-operate with the voting investigation council.

i don't want to be a naysayer, user, but something like 7,000 people die every day in the US, and the last thing their family thinks about calling the election office to let them know.

again, user, that didn't happen. its providing a driver's license at the polls that they're against. And, I don't know of anywhere that doesn't force no-ID folks to use a "provisional ballot" instead of a regular ballot.

fraud is happening, but you're looking in the wrong places. the gop push for universal voter ID at the polls is a clear effort at disenfranchising legitimate voters (according to the government. to me, niggers aren't even people and so shouldn't vote tout court) anyway, don't get caught up in the hype

The Prix attack will be forgotten in few months, but they will be talking about the road kill 25 years from now.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/in-the-news/ghost-voters/

This is the firm that did the research. They link to National Review which did the press release apparently?

nationalreview.com/article/450413/election-fraud-registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties

That's just not true. You're right about the death rates being a factor, but the ACLU and democtats are against *any* form of identification. Look at the ridiculous edge cases they cite. A man from a german concentration camp with no birth certificate? A woman who lost her hands?

As pointed out in that Fox News article(yeah yeah I know) voting requires *less* verification than welfare services. Why aren't the democrats protesting that? Why do DNC primary elections require ID?

I don't like to be aggressive or condescending but on democrats push against voter ID you're just wrong.

aclu.org/other/oppose-voter-id-legislation-fact-sheet

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/517218/

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/23/real-reason-why-liberals-hate-id-requirements-for-voting.amp.html

Lulz

gallup.com/poll/194741/four-five-americans-support-voter-laws-early-voting.aspx

cbsnews.com/news/democrats-push-back-against-voter-id-laws/

voter_id_laws_are_causing_havoc_it_s_time_to_do_something.html

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d8c5bae4b0000de403f238/amp

yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/democrats-called-alabamas-voter-id-law-racist-now-require-id-attend-convention/amp/

Pure coincidence.

hmm

wait a minute
of the entire adult population? of which 55% allegedly votes?
why be registered if you're not voting looks like fucking massive fraud

well, let's just check your citation, then. hmmmm…. oh, here's one from the aclu.
< aclu.org/other/oppose-voter-id-legislation-fact-sheet
let's just check the first paragr– oh holy shit you're a fucking retard
< ONLY gov't issued PHOTO identification
< AT THE POLLS, not while registering
you should kys for wasting my time you insufferable faggot

oh yeaaah the (((government issued id)))
mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/
cbsnews.com/news/california-opens-drivers-license-applications-to-illegal-immigrants/

first of all, you've now changed your argument. first it was no ID at all, now it is giving licenses to illegals.

show me where it says that the driver's license doesn't denote that they are a non-voter somehow. i don't remember looking into it myself, since that's not the usual cuckservative argument

< note: i've already said quite clearly that illegal voting does indeed happen, but simply that so-called "voter id laws" weren't built to combat that, but rather to stop poor people (mostly niggers) from voting

do you get payed for this? or do you volunteer your stupidity?

wait, nevermind: i take that back. the illegals still cannot vote because you have to have more than one form of ID to REGISTER to vote. voter ID laws are only about having an ID AT THE POLLS!

Most people register to vote at the DMV. In order to get a driver's license, you must provide a birth certificate. if you do not, then that's on file with the DMV etc etc. You're literally parroting Faux News cuckservative talking points.

the problem is that they crossed the border: period. quit getting distracted

not an argument nigger

PS the driver's license given to illegals is just like i said: a special form of license, not identical to the standard issue license

holy shit you're a retarded liar

whoops forgot the citation

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

do you jack off into your own mouth?

its like you don't even yiff

Good point, if 55% of the eligible populace votes and there's 3.5 million more voters than people that means the number of fraudulent votes is over 45% of the eligible population.

lolwut. isn't there 150 million adults in the US? how is 3.5 million 45%? you need to learn to maths

yiff faggot learn to read,

Only an evil creature of the night, fearful of daylight, could approve of this institution, while
every honest man who accepts personal responsibility for his own actions must find it
disgusting. Consequently, this kind of democracy has become the tool of that race whose
real purpose forces it to hide its actions from sunlight where others might see now and
forever. Only the Jew can praise an institution as dirty and deceptive as himself.

So because 7 states require photo ID, the ACLU isn't protesting the other 27? You know, the ones who DON'T REQUIRE PHOTO ID?

Likewise, yoy originally said Drivers License… NOT photo ID. You do realize states issue other forms of ID besides drivers licenses for people who can't or don't drive?

Learn to read nigger.

I don't understand Americans. Virtually every single civilised democratic country in the world requires ID to vote. What kind of fucking idiot shills against voter ID? That's just asking for trouble.

For the faggots arguing over ID, keep in mind that these discrepancies are just on the voter registrations. Without ID and registration checks, it is easy to fraudulently vote. For christ's sake, multiple people showed how easy it was to vote under bullshit names and plenty of kikes are pushing for same day registration, sans ID of course.

This, basically. Even liberal shitholeistan in Europe has stricter voting laws. For a bunch of commies that want to emulate Europe they sure are selective.

Also, forgot to check.

That did not stop more people for voting the leftists party in austria than people registered there.

On paper
I know my local laws and they got loopholes in them to aid election fraud.

How credible is this site? I only ask because I've never heard of it, and it happens to be the exact number of votes hillary won.

Please god please

Democracy has always been a mistake. Checked.

That's just a coinkydink I'm sure :^)

Look on the bright side: voter registration campaigns have been very successful in those areas.

No there is no reason to sit on it. It shows ho we democracy isn't working CURRENTLY, but with the proper tools and registry they can fix it.

Now you and I both know that's bullshit, but it would be a great political agenda. If this was the other way around the dems would use it to fix elections for the next millenia

This is not surprising but to leave such a paper trail that even the normalfags can follow show that the old guard of the commies are dead and the new retarded blood is calling the shots. I wonder how much the normalfags will push back if this becomes widely known.

I keep trying to meme this, but it's not working:
1. California doesn't recognize CCW licenses from other states
So,
2. Other states shouldn't recognize CA drivers licenses.

Since technically these fucking beaners can drive anywhere in the country thanks to California. California is aiding and abetting criminals nation wide.

There are 30+ million illegal immigrants in reality there are 60 million. This doesn't surprise me.

kek

Democrats and liberals NEED to shill against voter ID laws because they'd lose every election if they weren't breaking the rules. I think pushing this issue is one of the most important things Trump needs to do while in office. He has the perfect excuse too because of the Russia hacking bullshit.

This. Dem politicians are fucking scared of the prospect, but many Dem voters themselves are easily in favour of this. They would even accept IQ based votes because they think they're the smarter majority.

Wait, I don't understand. How is this not a smoking gun that something was up?

(checked)

We don't know how much is simply bureaucratic failure or the small amount of random fraud you'd expect in any system. It makes it hard to point to any specific numbers as evidence. In my opinion it's not much more than a huge flag that the investigation is absolutely necessary.

I really hope this voter fraud investigation leads to national voter ID requirements. Can you even imagine just how much of the USA would flip conservative if it weren't for all these fraudulent votes?

Cali would still be blue (just because there are so many legal shitskins and liberal whites there) but basically everywhere else would flip. Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Virginia, Minnesota, etc. All the current swing states would become safe red states. Even places like New Jersey, Delaware, and New York would probably be on the table, for fucks sake.

fucking jews ./thread

>>>/gaschamber/

any anons good with numbers do the math, with the illegals and the dead voting it's easily 20+million votes
holy shit

Another reason why the industrial revolution should never had happen. Without it the urban population would not become more than 50 percent of the total population.

I think the nuclear deterrent should have never happened otherwise these disgusting rat jews would have long since been gone and sent back where they belong a fucking desert with no resources but they got the old testament LMAO

This is YUGE because not every adult votes. I would say only 60-70% of people vote which would mean the election had to have been rigged.

>>>/monster/
>>>/oven/

yeah, hillary won the popular vote, didn't she?

So fucking what, do you think parties and governments remove registered voters after they die or move to a new county? You really think institutions are competent and efficient to the point they could perform a simple procedure like that?

I SURE AS FUCK DON'T

Our politics is so fucking rigged. Third world countries are not as corrupt and self-destructive.

The databases are under state control, few people have admin rights over it. The system set up to log voters is simple, they could be refreshed and automatically checked against irs/dmv/ss databases that list deaths. You're bad at being a shill by the way. They could do this every hour of every day if they cared to, a dead person's identity can be very valuable to many entities, not just political parties.

In California, you do not need any form of ID to register to vote. Look for yourself:

dmv.org/ca-california/voter-registration.php

It does not list a government ID or social security number as a requirement. It asks for both of those on the form, but you can check a box that says you don't have one and it will allow you to register regardless.

All you need to provide is a name and a mailing address, and you can vote by mail without having to show up in person. It's completely fucked.

Someone is messing with the algorithms.

Jesus fuck america.
In most of europe, when someone dies, the family needs to get a document stating "THIS PERSON IS DEAD".
You can bury someone without it, but inheritance and all other legal shit needs that document.
The same entity that hands out that document also controls registered voters. That means as soon as the heirs want to split their shit, the state is already informed that the recent carcass won't be voting anymore and he's removed from the voting lists.
How fucking hard is it? This isn't even the best way to do it, it still has flaws but fucking hell, it works 99% of the time.
How the fuck do people see folks with no documents picking up a ballot and say "nah, this is fine, it's okay, I'm sure he's legal, he wouldn't lie, this isn't the internet, right?"

I don't even have a document for voting. I just need to remember a 4 digit number (or write it in a piece of paper). It's the same number every year, because I'm registered. If I died, that number wouldn't be legal shortly after. Heck, they'd give it to some young asshole turning 18 a month later.

Even FUCKING AFRICA already does this shit in some parts. You hear that? Nearly 27 American states are BEHIND FUCKING AFRICA.

The Americans are behind literally every democracy including the African ones. When I first heard Americans don't need ID to vote I thought it was a joke even poorer than dirt South Asian and Africa nations need ID to vote. It's just common fucking sense if you don't use IDs you're just begging for corrupt and fraud and you might as well stop calling yourself democratic how can you be so stupid like wtf?

The next step is to let people print ballots at home, it's pratical and handy!
After doing that, just let Uncle Bob hand over the ballots of his whole family on the trip home. It's handy and doesn't require his whole family to vote. Just let him deliver 50 ballots.
If this ever turns too cumbersome, americans can also use that poal.me site to vote on their elections. It's so safe, that only by unplugging your modem would you be able to cheat it.

Heck, I got a better idea. Go around town, find an homeless guy and ask him for a big number. That's how many votes democrats have. Then ask him for another and that's how many votes Republicans have. Then ask him for a smaller number and divide it between all other parties. Doesn't matter how many you put into each one, they're not getting elected.

There, this method is not only safer than current American elections, it's also russian-hack proof!

Funeral homes issue death certificates in Canada.

There is never any effort to match dead people to voter tolls for a reason user.

And noone sees a problem with this?
You poison a guy, and you can just drag him to a funeral home, claim "yeah, he dead, had too much to drink" and have him buried the next day?
Does noone stop and think "Wait, this is exploitable as fuck".

That's not how it works. Are you retarded? A funeral home is going to be looking for documentation, and if you just show up with a body they are going to call the cops.

Also he said "in Canada" and I don't know how they do things in there but in America a death certificate is created by a doctor or a coroner, not some random dude in a funeral home.

That's not how it works. Are you retarded? A funeral home is going to be looking for documentation, and if you just show up with a body they are going to call the cops.

Also he said "in Canada" and I don't know how they do things in there but in America a death certificate is created by a doctor or a coroner, not some random dude in a funeral home.

Thanks for the posting error Codemonkey.

That's utterly wrong.

Fuck democracy, by the way.

This is something that really frightens me. Because when I don't know something about electronic circuits, or engineering, or biology, I can just google it or get a book about it whenever I want. The voting system of virtually all nations is inside the cloak of the state, and it's nearly impossible to study it. It's nearly impossible to know if most voting systems have any reliability. I'm afraid states got us by the balls, regardless how many political debates we do and the opinions we voice.

What's happening user is clear cut cultural, political and quite possibly militant revolution. The closest thing to it in recent history is the civil rights and women's lib movements of the 1960s which was driven by the Vietnamese war and the draft which coincided with it. The current cultural revolution is being driven by the Islamic invasion of the west and the various riots rapes and murders which coincide with it. Just like the 60s pop culture has taken a turn towards the opposition showcased in the internet which articulates the same level of militant extremist views which were articulated in the 60s for the left. The 2020s will likely bring fourth immigration reform, a return to traditional values, a baby boom, economic stability in the west (helped by the popping of the housing bubble in china which should take place in the next few years) along with the rise of fascism in Europe and the rise ethnic nationalism and traditionalism in the US. We are standing on the edge of a new century and it is highly likely it will be much more beneficial for the white race then the 20th century was.

You don't have evidence of voter fraud necessarily. What you have is evidence that there needs to be a data base that removes people when they die, and checks against age of birth. But that would be expensive and require all 50 states to get on board.

Are you retarded? user said

And you quote the ACLU saying

They just state that many states HAVE THOSE LAWS IN PLACE, not that they are trying to get more states to do so. Idiot.

cron job that triggers a script to run every week, and every day before an election

As long as normalfags are hooked on Tel Avivsion and social media nothing will happen.

The unhooking will occur when white people have to deal with police forces which are entirely non-white.

It's the niggers Euro-user, I guess you'll find out soon.

A thread died for this.
There is more regulation on gas pumps.
Vote counting software is closed source for a reason.
your looking into old school bullshit
dead ppl have been voting since the 50's, but realistically since Greece-voting period.
he who counts the vote
voting just legitimizes this thing

kek

Commie-lite TM

pic related

pffff, thats not the answer
the answer is official receipts
and open source software
we have block chains now
still flawed, need receipts or don't call it voting

Voter fraud is bullshit, its election fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=BMqVM79-5C0

perhaps you havent heard of ES&S Voting Systems out of Omaha Nebraska
its run by kikes

kek

Coincidence?
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/exclusive-nebraska-democrats-include-voter-registration-forms-in-refugee-welcome-baskets
archive.is/PQwpI

Top kek, all your citations are a huge part of THE (((problem))). Nice try dumbass

I bet the Russians did this.

Really puts in perspective by how much more Trump actually had to win by. There's also the fact that most of the illegals and people voting more than once happened mostly in deep blue states, not affecting the overall result. The incompetence of these DNC goons is just fucking staggering. To lose a rig election. It boggles the mind.

Do these numbers reflect who actually voted?

What happens if someone dies after registration?

There could be some delay in processing, but lets be real here; people have been dying for the entire existence of voting in America, and even before then! Can you believe it?! So by now they probably should have a system in place, I mean Social Security is notified within a few weeks of when a person dies because they have to turn off the money flow and even get a refund on any payments that might have come through in that awkward between time of death and notification. Millions of people should not still be on voting registers.

They vote democrat

In Canada you even have to notice tax agencies as soon as someone dies, with all the paperwork done by a notary. I had to do a whole lot of this shit recently after my father committed suicide. As soon as both ministries of finance knows the person died, the info is automatically shared to all federal and provincial ministries and to the office in charge of votes.

In Canada it works the same. A coroner is the one who issues a death certificate. If a person is in an old people's home, they send them to the nearby hospital and have a doctor do it unless the person died in unusual ways. In that case they'll get a coroner investigating.

burn

SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN

FOOTAGE OF JOHN G ROBERTS JR, CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT ADMITTING THAT HE ALLOWED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND THEIR CHILDREN UNDER 18 TO VOTE

SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE

huge if true

BUMP

No one has mentioned Fractional Magic before in this bread. The voting machines count fractions of a vote! This means the desired result percentages can be set and the final results printout will do the necessary rounding so all votes tally.
I tried converting the video but it comes out at nearly 300Mb. If you've not seen it before I STRONGLY recommended you watch this completely!
There is a lot of other issues with the election, such as states allowing those with driver licences to vote - BUT giving driver licences to illegals, thus allowing illegals to vote. Also you need to look at who owns the machines (((Soros))) and how they can be hacked / manipulated.
There is also a lot of hidden camera video testimony captured Project Veritas on this subject.

criminally unchecked.

That relates to the hacking of the software in the electronic counters.

Why can't we just have a PUBLIC blockchain solution? People have their own secret private key which they keep private, and share their public key along with identification in order to get it registered as a valid user.
Since all votes are public, and you can only vote once per private key you have. You wouldn't be able to easily just play with the numbers like you currently can.
The main flaw I can think of is if someone who had control over the centralized database of public keys and proof of identity was compromised and people started adding fake accounts (this is also a flaw with our current systems though).

Great idea user, though I wager gibsmedats would auction their private keys to the highest bidder.

If these criminals don't go to jail, law will have little meaning.

7000 x 365 = 2.5 million
There's an excess of 3.5 million registered voters.
Where does the extra million come from? Also, isn't it strange that a bulk of these phantom voters were in Hillary counties?

bump for justice