6 cops shot, 3 different cities, within an hour

6 cops shot, 3 different cities, within an hour
ITS HAPPENING

What are the odds that 6 cops get shot randomly within an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-florida-prisons-lockdown-story.html
twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/898768588701675520
youtube.com/watch?v=aQiTzmIVDho
facebook.com/berke.bates?pnref=friends.search
facebook.com/cbatesknox
twitter.com/cbatestn
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21038
knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/08/13/troopers-killed-charlottesville-helicopter-crash-had-ties-tennessee/563084001/
facebook.com/berke.bates
bicycling.com/culture/cop-killed-in-charlottesville-helicopter-crash-was-avid-cyclist
flickr.com/photos/shinny28/page3/
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/364
archive.is/40JMo
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/08/18/5000-without-power-in-los-feliz-silve
google.com/maps/place/W Cypress St, Kissimmee,[email protected]/*
twitter.com/ScannerDSM
archive.is/ZNm9y
archive.is/VR2hX
buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power
gunbot.net/ammo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is happening? Is this niggers-as-usual or Antifa?
Please don't tell it's a Psyop of "Nazis killing Cops".

THE FUCKING ( ((ODDS))) ARE 2:1 KIKEL RUN CIA FAGGOT OPERATION

Nobody knows yet.

Heiled
inb4 mad mo's of piece

I-I'm not ready for it to happen lads. I don't have innawoods plans, stocks of spam and water, or even a god damn gun yet.

The race war wont wait for you, you should have bean ready by now.

Two oakland firefighters shot as well.

Great meme

False flag "alt-right neo-nazis" on a rampage.

but seriously, why does Sam Hyde keep getting away with it?

Thats one thing that really blows some peoples minds is when the nogs start killing firefighters and medics… cuz u in da wrong hood whiteboi

Tallahassee reporting in
ALL QUIET HERE
Is Florida gonna pop?

the pope says stand up

I could see this as a play to get the more "blue lives matter" fags on board the nazis-are-coming train

I'd care more if the police weren't against us.

Holy shit…some user on cuckchan said there would be a shit load of bloodshed tonight. I thought he was larping.

Tallanasty also reporting in, nothing on my side of town.

I can't speak for the other cities, but the ones in Jax were shot in the ghetto. No whites are going to be on westside Jax at midnight, not even moonmen.

Get your ass to Walmart. Pay $200 after tax for the 12 ga. Hatfield Semi Auto shotgun. Another 20 bucks for 100 shells. You're protected inside your home and short range. Let the more advanced patriots handle the long rifles and handguns.

BLM and ANTIFA terrorists are on the noose again?

Get spam and a gun. You can use the spams grease for gun lube not joking

We aren't.

You wouldn't happen to be the shithead who shined my window with a laser?

I've lost track of which counties are run by the corrupt.

Guaranteed.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK when no one will label these guys terrorists, the zogbot police will continue taking orders from zog to get patriots killed, and tomorrow we'll have 16 new condemnations of white supremacy from various kike megacorps to your loaf of bread

CAUSE HE IS A MONSTER

The politicians are against us not the officers. Even the black ones will have our back if shit really hits the fan.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Wew, lad. Where have you been the last 8 years? Hell, where were you when the election was going and we told you to buy funs in case of Hillary?
An AR-15 costs about $350. You have no excuse. $200 for a Maverick 88 brand new. $200 for a moist nugget. $175 for a Hi-Point 9mm (hey, better than nothing).
Look… If you're not armed to the teeth, you're fucking retarded. And your next purchase monday morning when the gun shops open should be a fun. And don't give anyone any shit. Guns are at their cheapest right now that they've been in a decade. No excuse.
Stop being a faggot and buy a few cases of MREs, too, nigger.

Sound advice sir

KNOW YOUR HISTORY!

Karma is a bitch. Praise Zalgo.

Niggers. They're called niggers. Or apes. It untermench. But no seriously niggers are sub human. They have an average 74iq. They aren't the brightest

Hey man hi-points have the best warranty out there. You could smash the thing with a sledge and they'll probably send you a new one if they can't work with what you give em, also free magazine.

N-no…

It could be antifa, but it's still pretty believable that it could just be nogs nigging

PUT ALL NIGGERS IN CHAINS

[citation needed]

Probability that this wasn't planned: 0%

Fucking hang them man. Don't waste your chains on niggers. Or bury them alive. Niggers are bad news all the way around

Don't get me wrong, I'm not shitting on Hi-Points. If that's what you have, that's what you have. And if you have $175 and no fun, you better get your retarded ass over to your local gun shop and get one. Seriously, there's no excuse not to be armed right now. We have Trump for 4 years and prices are low right now. There has never been a better time to buy a gun.

i hope everyone here is on the same page that the first targets have to be puppet masters and not the puppets

What terrible isolated incidents. How can we spin this to keep up the moral panic about da ebil notseas?

DPMS three oh eight is less than a grand and is a fucking tack driver out to 700 yards so far. Going to hit 1000 tomorrow

Sam is Christ reborn.

Oh I got you, just don't need to demean them because they're the choice for shadier types. People are suckers for good warranty.

Overkill for the nogunz faggots here who don't own anything at the moment.

Maybe it was just an infrared camera, and not a scope. Who knows, but I know there's a local FBI office. I wouldn't be surprised if they still check up on me time to time.

Did they crash mister TOR? did they? Did you see the charred bodies? Did you witness the helicopter going down first hand from the air down to the wooded area? Hmmmmm

There's no shame in a cheap gun. Not everyone needs to be a /k/ommando but you are required to at least try to protect yourself and the females in your family.

Anyone with a twatter account needs to spread the images and provided us. Random cop and firefighter killings are whitepills for the moderate normies.

Checked dubs of truth. Fun out here in the desert though. It will be my refried bean mixer here in a couple of days kek

most engagements happen within 50 meters/yards

Yeah, waiting until staying new job the save up for something eventually.

THIS FUCKING THIS

Fucking checked man. You could always build a potato gun style tube that accepts tennis ball incindeieries packed full of rifle powder and strike anywhere match heads. All sorts of fun toys one could make if one had the inclinations

Surely you jest, faggot

The ones in my town would.

I think we've all learned our lesson about cops. And nigger cops are even worse. Anyone defending cops after Charlottesville belongs on T_D.

Stop beating around the bush. What are you saying? Speak plain.

new Hi-Point fucking just work
They are ugly, heavy, bulky, off-balance.
But they work. Hi-Points being pos jammomatic is a /k/ meme.

Get 9mm or 0.40
.380 is shit caliber

now I don't know much about helicopter crashes but shouldn't there be damage to the trees around it? You know, from the blades?

If people are bored you should look into Chechen conflict. Search "lessons learned in combat Chechen"

sage for off topic

.380 is shit tier. 9mm, .40 or .45acp. Hi-Points come in all of those calibers. Don't get the .380.
People don't like the stopping power of 9mm, but it makes up for that with how available the ammo is.

Sage netavistockd. Very much on topic brother

And if needed to pistol whip someone with, except no fucking substitute. Seriously that 45 is like holding an awkward blackjack that fires bullets.

best stream

Holy shit really? I mean I'm armed to the gills with more guns than I could possibly need, but I didn't know they went down so much. Are they pretty shit tier?

I don't want to get into this discussion but the cops did as they were told. When SHTF we will answer to no-one but God.

Hanging myself for self reply
I need to go change this irrigation water up at the headtavistock

So what's the deal with the left being anti cop and pro authoritarian/thought control at the same time?

Your Hitler dubs makes me think it could easily be a CIA NIGGER organized WN falseflag attack. If so, obvious bullshit. If our guys (or guys remotely close to us politically) were to theoretically go out and shoot people, there's a 0% chance that they'd start at shooting cops and firefighters, however mad we might be about current events. They'd be secondary targets, if at all.

Definitely coordinated attacks that spanned cities. Holy shit. This sounds like BLM. Don't let the media get away with it.

I agree.

Goal was to federalize the police by claiming local cops were rayciss. The golem has gotten a bit out of control by now.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA

WE IZ KANGZ FUK DA POELEASE

They will last for thousands of rounds even with a chromoly barrel on semi autos thousands user. Maybe tens of thousands

large capacity magazine, PLUS cheap & available ammo
balanced
STOPPIN POWUH, small capacity mag

hipoint in .45, jesus christ that thing must be like a 20lb dumbbell

20k rounds depending on ammo used.

Whats going on in Florida?
sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-florida-prisons-lockdown-story.html

get to fucking tweeting

connect this to antifa, black kangz matter, and alt-left

leftists are retards, who would have thought

First thing to go is usually the firing pin, since it also acts as an extractor.
I would actually go with the Hi-Point 9mm carbine. Niggers love them, but they are fairly accurate. A bitch to fully strip down, but very functional. Everything about them screams "NIGGER" but hey… When shtf, beggars can't be choosers.

JAX UPDATE:

SUSPECT HAS BEEN SHOT AND KILLED

twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/898768588701675520

>sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-florida-prisons-lockdown-story.html
wtf is going on

I had the same model in .40 , it was cool and fun to shoot but only one magazine and only ten rounds. AK , SKS and AR10 15

Maybe he finally stopped getting away with it.

Maybe they should have cracked down on BLM terrorists sooner, huh? Too late.

Obviously, this is a happening.

AKs and SKSs are now too expensive. Have you priced an SKS lately? It's like babby's first AK, but they're too damn expensive now. I bought mine for $125 ages ago, but man… Saw some for $600. FOR AN SKS.

I won't believe it until I see his head on a spit. Samul Al Hayid has a million tricks and can disappear like smoke.

POLICE CHIEF IN KISSIMMEE SAYS "THIS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN AN AMBUSH

Good fuck man , can't say I have. My father in law has one I shoot occasionally but that's it. As an American I prefer my stoner

Catching Schmiel Al Hayid-Habib is like catching a BB in the dark. Apparently, he can keep getting away with it.

I practice with a Colt m4gery with iron sights, fam. Optics break and fog up. Iron sights all day every day.

You should not obsessing over shit like this. You can only make the lives of white people better by focusing on the white people near you. This means having a white family and raising white babies. Wake up faggot. The constant drip drip drip of propaganda and Sorros fueled bullshit is paralyzing you from living your own life. Fuck the cops and fuck the niggers. Both of them want to oppress you but to different ends. Sit on the sidelines and let your enemies rip out their own throats.

He's a monster

I run with Irons and a Red dot which makes getting on target way quicker.

Have both iron sights and a shitty red dot for fun. Iron sights is the best way to go unless you want to drop a grand on NV or FLIR.

Vortex red dot, iron backups

no

I highly, highly disagree. The only reason you should ever be using a pistol caliber is with an auto smg or you're using a pistol in some insanely tight quarters or your rifle has died. Unless you're using 10mm/44/45 Long/40 super/357 etc, you're likely not going to get kills.

I know it sounds like fud armchair shit, but a vast majority of people that get hit with even multiple pistol caliber rounds survive, and at worst die days later. Unless you're executing people, you're wasting lead.

Even 5.56/.223 is only good enough at under 500 meters with a full length barrel (It'll do the job just fine, your rifle is just going to be long as fuck and you can't reach out and touch someone). Ideally you want a no shit 7.62 battle rifle, but a .223 is way, way better than a pistol carbine for not much more money.

Trust me, I've shot people/seen people be shot/been shot at with all kinds of different firearms and calibers. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm PMC user. My redemption for my ZOGbot days is to share this sort of shit with you guys.

this shit happened before and it was blm

Seems a bit occultish to me.
6 - friday
6 - saturday
6 - monday (eclipse)
If it happens again these people are truly sick.

I went with a Holosun, I dig that battery life its got.

again?

Iron sights user here… I actually have a thousand dollar Trijicon ACOG that collects dust. I don't like it. Irons all day m8.

You will never be ready. You are a waste of flesh and an embarrassment to your race.

Why even give him advice? He's had to have heard this hundreds of times and I bet the same thing happens every time, he thanks people and then proceeds to sit on his lazy ass and not acquire the most basic of supplies for what is to come.

Its Friday night in August and niggers are upset.
~150 cops are killed on average each year

I'll believe its something of happening potential when its shown it was all White guys doing the killing. Otherwise, just another Friday night in Weimerica.

Mate if I had my other computer, I'd make your day with a big dump. But I don't. So here goes memory.

I went in deep after I saw AP's video of the deceased dopplegangers on the scene.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aQiTzmIVDho

At first I was completely convinced that's Berke and Cullen (still kinda am) but stopped digging b/c I don't belong here so pussied out with posting

Berke Bates FB
>facebook.com/berke.bates?pnref=friends.search

Two pilots leaving the scene activated the almonds.
>Look so similar to Cullen and Bates

So from there, my first stop was obviously the family, per usual.

Berke Bates, brother Craig
>facebook.com/cbatesknox

Has a twitter that was like 99.9% 'him' spamming ebay shit up until Berke dies then he's all "thanks for condolences blah blah"
>twitter.com/cbatestn

Also happens to work in PR and used to be (brain getting rusty bare with me) a Journalist or so for some Knoxville Sentinel paper

shall I continue?

I didn't say I prefer the Hi-Point carbine. I have an SKS and M4gery. But I wouldn't feel totally fucked if I had the Hi-Point in some situation where I had nothing else.
If you have the money, YES… Go for a better carbine. If I had my choice, I would probably choose an HK93 if we're talking carbines.
But again, I wouldn't feel totally fucked if all I had was the Hi-Point carbine. You're not shooting at 300 yards with it, but inside of 80yds, you should put something on target.
former zogbot here, too

there's always headshots

I said at the time that within one week people would be right back to defending cops and making excuses about how they were just following orders as if that excuses them.

What the fuck is happening?
I had a healthy life for a little bit but that's over now and I'm back.

I recently switched over to a few of those variable zoom 1-6x scopes. They're pretty cheap, and most have illumination, but still have a reticle if your battery dies. I never thought I'd like them, but the eye relief and objective diameter are surprisingly good. I almost went the holosun route too, because fuck batteries. I'm glad I went variable, because having to deal with a magnifier on a red dot sucks.

If it never happened it would have had to have a point. But all reports say that no foul play is suspected. So why would they fake a helicopter crash and then blame it on mechanical failure or pilot error, there's nothing to gain there and no reason to do it.

trump tweeted

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

maybe it was getting juicy footage of antifa being bused in like the anti trump protesters during the election

SMASH THEIR TRAPS AND LAUGH AT ALL THE HEAPS OF WRECKAGE

That would be a reason to make it crash, not to fake a crash.

God Emperor tweets.

LasVegas scanner of a man with a gun who wants to kill cops.

To add to the death toll for the news reports and make police less sympathetic (if they ever were) towards white-wing protests

Zhe can't keep getting away with it!

sorry no gun he has a knife

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21038

Oh fuck yeah, absolutely, it's better than nothing, if at the very least to use in order to get a better gun. But I hadn't realized that AR's had become so damned cheap. I havn't even looked at intermediate chambered rifles in YEARS. If they're 350 and all someone can afford is 150, put the damned thing on credit if they need to. A burger flipper can pay that off in a few weeks without getting fucked by usury. And extra mags are what, 10-12 america points? And you can get 20 rounds of tula for 5 bucks.

Fuck me man, just looking this shit up I'm getting irrationally angry at nogunz anons. What the fuck! There's literally no excuse! You can afford this shit working part time minimum wage! They should be swimming in fucking firearms! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING

I've got a PU set up on another rail that is zeroed. I've never been a fan of variable zoom

You're grasping at straws now, if that was the point, they would have false flagged a white nationalist actually bringing it down.

Before I quit digging I was trying to connect them to DWS due to both having ties to Florida also see pic related
knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/08/13/troopers-killed-charlottesville-helicopter-crash-had-ties-tennessee/563084001/

That is significantly harder to stage than an accident.

Please, continue.

When i doxxed Lieutenant H Jay Cullen or Trooper Berke M. M. Bates there doesn't seem to be any record past the 7 days about these two guys, they have zero online presence and no background. I didn't get a chance to check their FB's nor could i find them, but the one you are linking says it doesn't exist?

facebook.com/berke.bates
facebook.com/cbatesknox
both don't exit.

twitter.com/cbatestn
Seems to be the typical rally up emotional drivel.

Then when you read all their news stories, where they try to create background for them; they state Berke was a avid cyclist, this story is then corroborated by (((Andrea Dvorak))) who is a pro cycler. Then you dox her and check her twitter and she said nothing about the 'dead' trooper, she wasn't friends with him on FB either, yet a other cyclist who got injured a few months earlier got a twitter msg with 'hopes and prayers going out to the family' message. Yet the story claims she knew the trooper personally.

Sitting on their asses shitposting on an imageboard about how they're going to enact the day of the rope all while having even less experience than the antifa faggots whose videos we rightly laugh at. Seriously, they're a fucking disgrace.

Intended for:

>twitter.com/cbatestn
go back further - he was nothing but a spam account before berke died

Not really.
They wouldn't have to release a shred more evidence than they have for the accident. You are only saying that in an attempt to rationalize how your utterly retarded theory could make any sense.

Yeah dude guns are so cheap, ARs are sub $500 for a basic bitch gun. Ammo is cheap, everything has been great.

You mean Cullen
>bicycling.com/culture/cop-killed-in-charlottesville-helicopter-crash-was-avid-cyclist

Bates was 'avid hockey player' with 'records', however I searched college hockey database and no bates with records

I honestly should stop because I am only provided a chaotic mess of the info with zero flow without my notes/archive

Looks like he just used his twitter to post his eBay auctions. Not really proof one way or the other

I blame niggers.

lol as if

Checked!

There are any number of technical reasons why a Helicopter can go down by accident. Poor training, failure to conduct a thorough pre-flight inspection, disrepair, an inebriated pilot, bad winds, etc. can all be simple explanatory factors that can easily coincide with the actual mechanism to stage a crash.

For a helicopter to be shot down by some fake WN, you would have to have a falseflag shooter, the weapon to take it down, you'd need to hope that the weapon could actually connect with the helicopter and kill the target, etc. This would all reek of fucking bullshit to anyone who knows anything about the political ideologies of the current WN movement, not to mention would leave several loose ends, assuming you could even get the shooter in place past the massive police and protestor presence. It's a fucking retarded idea to go with that.

What they'd be going for is being able to report the information to the public as
a factually correct statement that incorrectly attributes the blame for a crash, yet doesn't leave any news organization vulnerable to a liable suit. Having a shooting (real or faked) wouldn't be worth how much more it would leave to chance and how obvious it would make the truth.

Its an even more retarded idea to fake a crash all to blame it on a mechanical failure and gain nothing whatsoever.
Except you wouldn't. Reports that have come out from those examining the debris said there was no evidence of foul play. These reports are believed despite noone seeing anything more. Now if your retarded theory was actually correct and there was no crash they could have just as easily said, "bullet holes were found so there was definitely foul play" and normalfags would have absolutely eaten it up. You don't need to have an actual patsy in place as a shooter at all.
As if the current story doesn't, this point is absolutely irrelevant.

So what actually happened?
HOW were all six shot?
Was it ambush for all of them?

Cuba.
Acoustic attack.
Betcha it's a "sonic laser."

Jax cops were responding to active shooter, with 3 people inside a house and one shooter. Police heard shooting, started to make entry, got shot. The 3 people in the house were unharmed. Unknown if this was an ambush.

Kissimmee was an ambush.

Yes, correct my bad i typed it from memory. I hadn't seen the hockey player history for Berke.

>twitter.com/cbatestn
shinny28 seller on E-bay, 8001 reviews on his seller account.
He also posted to Flickr flickr.com/photos/shinny28/page3/
where he also spammed his sports attire but seemed to stop after 3 pages.

The nickname 'shinny28' isn't linked to him elsewhere. Linked to some chinese dude though and a 23 year old female @ babycenter.

You are a fucking mongoloid. All they need is a narrative of dead cops and White Nationalists. It doesn't fucking matter how the cops died, they get the story they want in the easiest way possible.
Bullshit. The area was flooded with our guys, Journalists, Antifa, and cops. Someone somewhere would have heard gunshots had a helicopter been shot down. There would be a reaction. For the record, there not being a crash is not my narrative, that was another guy. I'm explaining why they would rather have the story be a crash than go through the effort of faking a shooting.
It's far less suspicious.

I'm not sure if sand niggers or BLM have the intelligence to do that.
However, sand niggers are heavily attacking.
Do we have any info on the race of the perps yet?

Both were in black areas. I have found nothing on the Penn incident. I'm going to bed.

If you ain't got infrared, consider yourself dead.

Then stop defending something that retarded.
At least I'm not an illiterate nigger, not once did I say a single fucking word about actually shooting it down. What I said was that if no crash took place and they just lied about it they could just as easily lied about it being shot at.

I fucking live in Kissimmee.

I never knew that this insanity would spread to somewhere as insignificant as here. Im fucking mad guys, and i feel even worse that i cant do anything about this. I just want it all to end already.

What do you think is happening, user?
You can't make this go away. Are there niggers where you live, user? Is the place it happened a nigger area?
Give us info and stop being a faggot.

It being shot at would have to be investitavistockd and less likely, which would leave loose ends both for the police to investitavistock and for civilians to look into. Making it appear to be some kind of mechanical failure (my theory being sabotage) would make it only comprehensible to people with a working knowledge of the physics involved in aviation, limiting the scope of public inquiry.

You forgot the hidden killer: Settling with Power.

Here, anons…
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/364
Live feed from Osceola county.

Wait a minute… Check this out… on the broadcastify, they reported an explosion on police radio at 9:29pm at a Hotel.
archive.is/40JMo

[37]
HAZMAT
08/16/17 09:29 (KISSIMMEE - ) FIRE DEPARTMENT ON SCENE CHEMICAL EXPLOSION AT PARK INN BY RADISSON RESORT, 1 PATIENT TRANSPORTED BY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES. HAZMAT ON SCENE.

Shit, nevermind, from 8/16.

Niggers? What do you think, user?

Sorry if this info is useless but I am not too smart of a guy.

From what i know Kissimmee is full of a shit load of Puerto Ricans and indeed has its fair share of niggers too, but they usually tend to live in certain communities together. I didnt see whites that often, I just graduated from high school and whites were only a small fraction of the school i went to, seemingly around 5%. As i just graduated from high school everybody knew that the public schools were as ghetto as shit and full of minorities. If its like that the same could be said for the rest of the community. Its a shock to find out that cop killers live here now.

With ARs so cheap these days, get an AR.

Power outage in Hollywood

Niggers and spics user, niggers and spics.

Some whites i knew were pretty based though, we joked about jews and supported trump.

Dumb nigger tried to dual-wield. Got blasted by gramps and his .45 AARP stopping power.

All it takes is a high power laser pointer fam.

Okay, so is where this incident happened a nigger area, user? You have niggers, was this in the "dark" part of town or what?
Get over the cop killing muh commoonity shit. This shit is happening. This info is important and might decide whether you need to head innawoods or not.

Oh I totally agree. AR is the way to go if you're a poorfag user with nofuns. But I won't scoff at the Hi-Point carbine if that's all you have. It shoots. Better than a rock.

Go back and stay back.

That wouldn't fake a shooting and would be initially impossible to differentiate from any other kind of crash

H-how many happenings is this in just the last few days?

We'll probably never know - unless they were a White male of conservative-or-more-Right leanings, these stories will be memory holed.

Daily Reminder that barely a year ago, an avowed BLM activist orchestrated a sniper attack on police officers in Dallas, killing 5.
But they were never declared a terrorist organization - in fact, the media and (Obongo) government of the time argued more in the vein of justification than of disavowal and disdain.

liar

Too many. I'm all out of popcorn.

Daily Reminder v2 of the things that happen in this country which are never spoken of.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/08/18/5000-without-power-in-los-feliz-silve

user, im an autistic neet, i wont be of much help.

google.com/maps/place/W Cypress St, Kissimmee,[email protected]/* */,-81.4044336,711m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!1m2!2m1!1skissimmee+cypress+street!3m4!1s0x88dd8421d5004509:0x7d0cf0b66902ef4!8m2!3d28.3057711!4d-81.4058072

Sorry for the jewgle but the incident happened here at Palmway and Cyprus street. All i know about the place is that i drive past that road occasionally, check out the place by yourself if you need to.

fuggin screenshot it, man

Funny thing is trump tweeted about this and CNN hasn't covered it. Their tweets are about emoji use etc.

This is it. Society is slowly breaking down. We need about 4 more good happenings in the next few hours.

Thanks, user. Try not to be an autistic neet, though. You need to get out and find a white woman and start having babies.
MAKE. WHITE. BABIES. Stop being a neet.

Nogunz have just been LARPing on an aztec stone wall blueprint board. One can even buy upper and lower separate if you need to.

>facebook.com/berke.bates
>facebook.com/cbatesknox

Hate to even admit I still have FB but you have to sign-in in order to see them.

I'm gonna leave this thread alone, but maybe by the time I am back at my real computer, I'll have grown some balls to post all my findings next week. It sounds like you are on the trail as well - good luck

Bitch, everyone has their part in the great game. You have your part as well.

THIS MAKES SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE

Why would they??
Nobody cares about a few dead cops. Its not like they're niggers or obese Communists or anything important.

Again, ~150 cops die every year, CNN covers MAYBE 1-2, usually in an effort to defend those who did the killing.

Kissimmee voted for Hillary

So fuck 'em.

Des Moines
2657 Hull caller says there are 4-5 black males shooting guns into the air.

Need sauce, my dude. Where are you hearing this?

twitter.com/ScannerDSM

That's what niggers do every night in niggertown.

Try to make due with this then. You should know that I am not sure if the store in the picture is the same as the one in the overhead screenshot due to it being too dark to make anything out.

What are the odds that this has something to do with the BLM rally or BLM in general?

Jesus Christ… Take your pick. Could be niggers, methheads, puerto ricans, mexican… This is no help.

what about puerto rican meth heads

An Oxymoron.

I CHANNEL THE NATIVE SPIRIT OF NIGGER CHIMPOUTS AND COMFY ZIMMERMAN TRIALS

LET THERE BE HAPPENING WITHIN THESE BORDERS

Then your a fucking idiot. Its been almost a decade since shit started looking like it was time to prep.

Must have been dem ebil neo-nazis and "hu-white supermacist" CNN goes on about.

you gotta do it like this

prepping started to look good in 1999 tbh

Reminder that the longer it is before race/motive is confirmed the more likely it is that it's some kind of shit minority (not that it wasn't already incredibly likely)

Do you all have a plan for these faggots? Honest question. At this point all you are doing is stopping the good guys from taking out the bad guys.

Yes, we call this "Ann Coulter's Law."
If he was white, we would have known it by now.
Media is, right now, trying to find pictures of the niggers that did it and using photoshop to lighten their features.

Fuck. I was 10 and my mom was freaking out that the nukes would launch on Y2K because lol computers.

Fucking legend

blacks aren't welcome here.

or are you some shilling group trying to make it look like the "alt-right" hate cops for your media pals? Whatever it is, Gas Your Self.

yeah I remember the toilet paper hoarding lol
roll for
HAPPENING

Nigger, we distrust the entire government including cops.
Nothing is more useless than an ATF agent.
Fuck cops for what they did to Randy Weaver and what they've done to militias, to white nationalist groups, for what they did at Waco, for the thousands of white kids they've killed without ever having to answer for it, fuck them for harrassing white kids on skateboards in the suburbs, fuck them for infiltrating every pro-white movement ever.
Fuck cops. The only people in here who love cops are T_D faggots.
Cops are robots for the state.
Cops have never been friends of white nationalists.
Fuck 'em.
Fuck 'em.
You also watch while niggers burn down cities and allow it to happen because
Then fucking quit and get a normal job, you fucking piece of shit.

What does #LESM mean?

Law Enforecement Smelly Meat

God dammit user, you should have rolled responsibly.

time to tavistock some tavistocks tavistock tavistock

So if affordability is not so much an issue is there some sort
of higher tier AR15? Or is it really just a matter of options, like
a good scope?

12 Gauge, 9MM and .38 for gal
The .38 has a green laser which might be considered
gay but I shot it well. 9MM shot needs work. I thought I was
picking up a .40 S&W because of the tag. After waiting 35 minutes
at gun show he says sorry bad tag.. I just bought it. When renting
at the range I did shoot a .40 better than the 9MM. But I need some
firepower. AR first and maybe trade 9MM for .40

user please.

There is a higher tier AR15. It's called an AR-10. Or DPMS .308, whatever.
The DPMS .308 can get you out to 700+ yards and it's a bigger projectile.
If money is no object, there are much better rifles to be had. Try an FN FAL or maybe the HK rifles.

Comparing an AR-15 to an AR-10 is like milk and bread. Both were made for completely different roles. Many companies make AR pattern rifles in .308 other than DPMS and the FAL and G3 are inferior designs to it. The best you can do if you are a super try hard is get free floating rails and a good trigger for you AR-15. Though most times it is the marksman's fault and not the weapon's when he misses.

A reminder that .308 is highly inefficient at killing people as you can carry more than double the amount of 5.56x45 for the same weight compared to .308 and that most combat, especially in urban areas never goes beyond 500 meters making hauling much heavier guns and bullets around a rather large disadvantage. Of course if you live on the steppe or in a broad wide open desert .308 might be more viable than 5.56, but this is more of an exception than a rule.

FWIW, the G3 is heavier than an AR-10 or AR-15, but it is a whole lot more durable. If I were outfitting myself, I would probably choose the AR-10, but if I were outfitting an army, I would choose the G3.

Oh fuck yeah.
Praise Kek DotR Please

Which review is this from?

There's not really a "High tier" AR-15. Other than mentioning AR-10, which if you can afford (DMPS rifles are about $750) fucking get.

AR-15's are so customizable that it really depends on what you're doing with it. If you're running 5.56/.223, you need a full length 24" barrel for it to be effective, with a certain rifling twist (can't remember) with a certain grain bullet. Otherwise you're just slinging .22 around inaccurately, (exaggerating, but not by much.

Short barrel, you want .300 blackout. You're either going to go light grain and get AK ballistics, or run a can (read:Drilled solvent traps, fuck the tax stamp) and get a gun that only makes the sound of the bolt cycling but with .45 ballistics. Other options include even worse meme rounds like .458 SOCOM, but they kill your mag capacity but basically turn your piece into a bolter form WH40K. Shit like optics and triggers effect your weapon the same as any other weapons system. It's really the quality of the optic and your comfortability with it. Barrel quality really only matters in target shooting. In battle you're not going to be shooting the wings of a fly, you're going to be shooting accurately at a torso sized area at best.

I'm about to go on a long fucking rant here. Stand the fuck by.

Fuck the extra rounds. I don't give a fuck if most combat takes place at 300-500 meters. I've been in fucking MOUT for more hours than you cunts have even held a rifle, distance be damned. I have almost never, ever, ever put someone down with less than three rounds of 5.56. There's a reason they made us do failure to stop drills on every fucking range. The 5.56 is a fucking varmint round and has no business being used in combat. Yes, it will kill people. Yes, it's easy to double tap and control on rapid fire. But there's a reason all those shootings with 5.56 rifles result in a fuck ton of wounded and very little dead (False flag possibilities not withstanding). I have personally shot a dirty haji four times in the torso with 5.56 at around 400 meters and watched him run away no problem.

If you think you can pull off a perfect T-box shot or hit the heart every single time under combat duress, I want to see that shit. The fact that it constantly takes ~3 shots to kill someone on the spot (Often more, and usually just to incapacitate) effectively netavistocks the extra rounds you're able to carry. Failure to stop drills were not a thing with .308. You hit someone from the belly button up with one, MAYBE two rounds, they're down if not dead on the spot. The weight is worth it. There are polymer mags now that minimize weight, and they make all sorts of aftermarket shit for AR-10's that make it plenty light. Yeah, the weapon itself is slightly heavier. Get slightly stronger. Yeah, you have less rounds per mag. Carry two extra to make up for it. It's not much heavier. Yes, ounces equal pounds equal pain, but you have the advantage as a civilian to pack light to begin with and choose better, lighter shit than the military uses. You'll be fine.

I don't give a fuck if this is anecdotal. Anyone who's actually been in combat will tell you that 5.56 leaves a lot to be desired. Shit sucks and was a government kike scam to begin with. Thank fucking God the US military is looking to move back to 5.56. The cost/benefit of weight vs amount of rounds is nullified when you have to use those extra rounds to get the same kill that the original amount of rounds will net you.

That the US military is looking to move back to .30, not 5.56. Son of a bitch.

Dunno, sorry. Somebody posted that clip on Holla Forums.

I agree with you on all this but my personal preference will be 556/223 because of weight and easy follow up shots due to less recoil. Great post though. Ultimately, it comes down to what you can afford and what you can train with regularly.

what happened to old pol? they used to hate cops. it's unfortunate, but all the faggotry ever since trump began his bid for presidency has watered down the quality of the entire board.

this
you insufferable faggot. or, have you forgotten about the ZOG? if the kikes run your government, then they certainly run your police force you dipshit

the police are not your friend. they are cuckservatives at best, and are therefore anti-white. supporting the police is codeword for supporting the ZOG. I

Hey Kek? Lend the fellow a hand.

ut o

Pardon sir, but that has been declared not a meme, by the official memes societies and elder brothers of Zion.

Damn. I guess I just wasted $640 bucks on an AR. I was going to get something in a 7.62 but bought into the hype.

I can't understate how correct you are. Battles rifles aren't cheap, the cost of feeding one less so. Yes, I'm incredibly biased against 5.56, but it DOES kill people. If you can afford a cheap 5.56 rifle and cheap ammo to practice with, absolutely do it. Get really good at rifle cadence and shit like that, and you'll be fine. The cheapness of this option far outweighs the negatives of the round.

No man, you're fine. Just be aware that you're going to have to practice getting really good at working the trigger as quick as you can while remaining accurate. It's not impossible by any means to be lethally effective with 5.56. It just takes more skill.

It's too late.

Why did they make the the faggot on the left look like Lenin?

That is false. Its rollers in the bolt need to be replaced regularly due to wear and tear found in normal operation. The FAL is a much better battle rifle, but the AR-10 trumps both easily.

Honestly, isn't most of the problems with poor terminal ballistics caused by firing 5.56 out of a carbine length barrel it was never designed to be fired out of in the first place?

Just use fucking grenades.

Alright, I'll practice that. Thanks for the knowledge man.

An AR-15 with a standard 20" barrel is more accurate than most shooters. Don't tell people to get a target barrel on a combat rifle. Light weight is more important than accuracy.

Yes. You need a full length barrel to keep it from being overly anemic. Twist rate combined with grain are huge factors too, and (I may be wrong about this) those two factors change with the length of the barrel. That really effects accuracy the most though. Past 500 meters you're hitting with the force of a .22. With a 24" barrel, you'll hit him at 800 meters with some skill, absolutely, but not very hard.

Does it matter anymore? We did everything we could for police, we donated millions to countless policemen whether slain or in unfair situations over the years like Wilson and still they betray us. Is this just not karma by their own pet subhumans? More police will die by the leftist terrorists as per usual and the police will say "please fuck me in the butthole harder, Tyrone and San Francisco's gayest AIDS ridden most pozzed man". They've made their choice and all I can say now is "told you so".

Same.
They're already denouncing us anyway, because "muh hate is the real violence". Let them deal with the violent commies and Bolsheviks, it'll drive the normalfags to us as they realize the police aren't doing a fucking thing.

Fuck the cops.
The right was there when niggers were attacking them in the media and on the streets. Lots of people on the right were flying blue lives matter flags and went out and got the "i support cops" bumper stickers. Nobody would dare defend cops but white nationalists because we know what it's like to deal with niggers.
But then some autists want to get together and speak at a park about the removal of a statue and the cops let them get hit with piss and shit, get beaten and even institavistock the whole thing for the SAME MOTHERFUCKERS that were taunting them in the streets last fucking year.
It's disgraceful. If you support cops, you're an idiot and you should leave.
If there are cops reading this hi, FBI-kun! then you know it was wrong to "follow orders." And if you didn't want to follow those kind of orders, you need to quit and get a regular job.

You didn't waste cash at all. Most fighting generally occurs under 300m. Unless you actually know how to hit a target 300+ .223/5.56 will work fine for you.

Found it.

What do you guys think about smgs? I never hear about them, is it because full auto is illegal so it's irrelevant? Seems to me they'd be really good in close quarters urban combat and room clearing like if you were theoretically to storm an office building. At that distance it's better to spray and have suppressive fire for grenade chucking since you don't have the distance for semiauto single shot rifles to work well. Also since most fighting will be done by ragtag groups of poorly to moderately skilled civilians without combat experience so accuracy will suffer greatly in such a scenario.

archive.is/ZNm9y

World wide race war now, one global white civilisation versus an unorganized horde of chimps and beta cucks. Kill all traitors. Cleanse this Earth of it's parasitic virus.

They don't do anything a full auto AR can't do.

It really is amazing how these people can day in and day out get fucked up by leftists and niggers, but when presented with a side to align with, will always just chase that dollar. No scruples whatsoever. Sad

Archive you Niggers, fucking Newfags: archive.is/VR2hX

Odds are really high provided the cities are full of niggers. This happens multiple times daily across the country.

Oh shit.

THIS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN AN AMBUSHMAN

Cops are the crystallization of state violence against anything that threatens the status quo. Guess what we are retard ?

Berle was part of McAuliffe's Executive Protection Unit team. I wonder what he overheard?

I can't say I feel too sorry for these guys. They've been following thier leftist marching orders. All over the country they've been letting Trump supporters and conservative gatherings get mobbed by BLM and Antifa, even before they were "white nationalists".

Fuck the police. I hope more of them die in the name accelerationism.

Voter fraud and treason.

Spread this around police circles, show them who their (((masters))) really feel about them. Disposable and expendable.

Whenever you say something like that these days, be sure to point out you mean individual nations of Europe united, not one big European SpencerDuginZimbabweLand

You mean like in Cville?

Fuck the leftists soldiers that entities like DynCorp are putting up. The secret work of all police is to maintain a closed communist society.

The shit has hit the fan and its drying on your walls. Why arent you cleaning it up?

Anyone been arrested yet?

When I see headlines like this I say
GOOD
Fuck Cops, name one time the Police have ever come forward in support of citizens right, or the Bill of Rights, or the US Constitution???? One fucking time name it? Cops are against us.

vid.me/ooTIC

The few I can think of were drummed out of the force one way or another.

Yes.

Obsolete.

fuck me, I read that fast and thought it said "get your ass to mars"

wew

Seriously underrated.

The fact that you are asking these kinds of questions suggests the kind of firearms you need. You're a beginner, and there's no shame in that. Here's what I recommend:

Pistol: Glock 19
Rifle: Del-Ton Echo AR-15
Shotgun: Mossberg pump

Yes, these firearms have their limitations, but you will not even notice what they are at your stage of the game.

Focus on training and stockpiling ammunition.

If you have the money, start right now, today. If you don't start saving right now, today. Firearms have not been this cheap in 20 years. Get your carry permit and carry your pistol everywhere you go. But get training first. Rule for carrying a firearm: avoid stupid people, stupid places, and stupid activities.

With some experience, you will learn what tweaks you prefer in firearms. Having said that, the firearms I listed will always be solid, reliable, and accurate.

Just remember, there is no perfect gun. Stay safe, brother user.

What's timeline of car running into Bolshevik mob, and the helicopter crashing?

It's the left, even when they false flag they can't help but to virtue signal, kek.

the best part of cops getting shot are their crying family members and kids. I wish the media would show more of that.

Kissimmee is far from insignificant with all the neighboring, famous theme parks.

I got one of those from a nigger in a card game. You need a specialty tool to break it down and clean it. It was a piece of shit so I traded it back to him for him covering my duty for the rest of the year.

Which didn't matter because the shitskin raped a girl a month later and got sent to levenworth.

I don't give two tugs of a dead dogs cock if he did or didn't. All that matters is one less nigger walking the streets.

Wouldn't it be better if he had a free 1 way ticket to Tel Aviv?

Uh oh.

Tonight, my guess. Niggers attack by cloak of darkness.

It doesn't look like a helicopter crash because it isn't one. That was the other Dodge Challenger they were destroying.

When it hits 88g of Keks, you're going to see some serious shit.

You could go on the darkweb and get the home addresses of the feds nearby. Just in case you need to toss custard at their front door in (((appreciation))) when they try and come for you in the night for wrong think.

Where the hell can I find a $350 AR? I was thinking about getting a Ruger 10/22 to practice with at the range, but if I can get a good AR for a little more, I'd go with that.

Something dogshit cheap like Palmetto State Armory

Nice work, Trump.

PSA has the fucking worst Customer Service ever.

We American History X now.

The fuck do you want him to do nigger, go out and rape? Marriage isn't that easy.

Sub machine guns are exceedingly effective in high density urban combat environments and close quarter combat. Far more than most anyone even on /k/ seem to understand. The WW2 was the last time actual true urban combat was a thing on a large scale and virtually every military that saw the difference in real combat jumped all over making more of them. SO you are honestly more likely to see leftists carry smg's than those whom operate against them for several reasons.

The Nato nations realized they could not win against the soviets if they got bogged down in urban environments and such places were likely to be nuked/bombed by either side beforehand anyway, so concentrated on intermediate range weapons that can hold more ammo for the mass human wave type fights they expected from the soviets and Chinese was more viable. Such an scenario required the shooter to be proficient in their weapon, and their weapon to be point and click in simplicity and accuracy. Full size battle rifles at long ranges require too much training for the average infantry man to use proficiently and you cannot carry enough ammo to fend off human waves. While SMG's simply eat far too much nugget food per each soldier killed and become pointless at long ranges, but when clearing an building or close in alleyways proved to be invaluable in killing enemies before being killed. Little flamethrowers without needing the shit fuel pack. They also required far less training and experience in use due to effective range of the weapon platform and high death rate of those in urban environments when facing other trained soldiers.

If you understand the specialized use of the tool, and the supply system to keep it in play, SMG's are a viable and well preforming weapon platform. But out beyond that specific area of need, it does not shine.

Against rampaging leftist hordes you may not be well served by such an weapon tho. Then doing weapon drills now with automatic single shot weapons may serve you far better and conserve your ever dwindling reserve of ammunition. Each shot during the happening is going to need to be as accurate as humanly possible. If the hordes are large enough that individual marksmen cannot halt such advances into fire the covering fire required to keep their heads down will not be able to be delivered by any magazine fed weapon platform and instead such a scenario needs an belt fed supply of nugget food. If such a scenario is likely, you can cheaply and easily manufacture an Gatling gun assuming you have enough ammo to feed it. Explosives and smoke are also things which you should contemplate having as support weapons. Home made uparmored support vehicles may also need to be acquired.

Any other choices for CQC? Are flamethrowers like the XM42 and X15 viable?

Was the beam concentrated or diffuse?

>Concentrated: < 1 inch diameter, bright.
laser.
infrared camera, night scope, NVG, NVM.

A flame thrower is a good way to kill the target, you, and everyone else in the enclosed space as it sucks all of the oxygen out of the room.

You a dead nigger. Hope you take a few with you.

Is that a Klingon?

So the best way to use it is with a flameproof suit with SCBA like a reverse firefighter.

$175 for a hipoint
What the fuck nigger? Bud's gun shop, $146 for the .45ACP version, buy it from a place that doesn't price gouge on a fucking hipoint of all things. No point in getting the 9mm version other than ammo price, it's a single stack 8+1 mag either way.
>t. just ordered one

I've seen the opposite, /k/ has been fairly accepting of the hipoint as a low-budget gun. Pic related, updated version in progress on /k/.

Wimpy shit for FBI agents too wimpy and small-handed for .45ACP but wanting stronger rounds than 9mm. they went back to 9mm

You can go back to your shilling headquarters, chaim.

Kill yourself.

It's a matter of being able to get the fucking thing.

Ok, I was a bit of an ass.

Practice practice more practice and some more practice. Weapon drills by the hundreds to get your response down and used to the usual 'oddities' that happen in combat. You don't have time to breath or think and remember when in close combat. The man that can react before thinking usually lives if he can put lead on target. You can do 90% of all such drills without ammo being used in the comfort of your own home, tho you do look ridiculous if that is your worry. You wouldn't believe the simple shit you think you have down but don't if you don't make doing most drills and reactions second nature. Your weapon have a safety, is it on most of the time? You are going to forget to release it when you need it, this is guaranteed unless you practice till its so fucking boring and repetitive that you are doing it in your sleep. Some people say 'this is my safety' and wiggle their finger like some movie faggot, those fellows have never ever lived breathed and shit combat. You will negligent discharge at some point outside of combat or at the worst time possible in combat and that will be on you. So you need to be more than basic training proficient with your weapons if you desire any survival-ability in urban combat. I cannot stress it enough you need to practice your basic shit, over and over and over. Do this well and an operator with a fucking .22lr pistol is more likely to survive an fight than any gear faggot with the latest and greatest. Its that important.

The next thing you need to practice. Is accepting you are going to die. This little mindset is critical in keeping your head calm, cold and calculating as you can when lead starts flying. Get it thru you head, your survival chances in combat are eventually guaranteed to be zero. Your most likely time to die is your first couple engagements, most men, even trained men, freeze and panic for the first moments of their engagements. Get it thru you head you are dead anyway and you are going to do what needs to happen until such time comes, and you are going to be able to react fast enough to stay alive (usually). The alternative to this is after you have been in combat for over a year and a half roughly non stop, you will eventually become jaded to death and the reality that you will die. If you already trained your mind to go beyond that you can seriously up your chances of not becoming lazy in your combat capacity and stay high and tight in your actions when others with the same combat experience start to quit caring or believing they are able to take shortcuts and continue to survive. Recent conflicts have not highlighted the reality of what happens long term to the mind after fighting constantly, you have to master yourself to get thru what is likely to come.

Next thing is get some NVG's (expensive but worth it), a wide selection of gloves (urban environments are hell on your fingers), strong sturdy pants that can last over a year in hard wear environments, best kneepads you can afford, a couple pair of eye protection rated correctly, and the best boots you can get your hands on, plus backup pairs. A good belt is also suggested, most leather / civilian belts are fucking garbage and will dissolve in cqc environments in a matter of months.

Weapons. Virtually every weapon system is dependent upon what mission is required. If you are not specializing into a specific niche, go with simple, reliable and accurate for your skillset. Most AK/SKS/ARs are fine no matter what other shit you added or do not add to it. Once you are ready to branch out after you have mastered those weapons you will understand your own limitations and skillset and be ready to make your own informed decisions. But that will honestly require upwards of 3k+ rounds shot thru them doing advanced combat drills (not fud range) to figure that out. And is such beyond this discussion.

Step 1. Find machine press.
Step 2. Find sheet metal.
Step 3. Pull our plans of old SMG of choice. (you do haze right?)
Step 4. Make SMG.
Step 5. Paint SMG with pony designs for added humiliation of enemy as they get 'powned'.
……..
Step 6. Survive, survival is profit right?

Other than that, I got nothing for you user. Don't need to give FBI user's free pass on where to go to pick up peeps selling the good shit "hi cia buddies :-D" May as well skip the wrongthink board if you are that worried about rules too.

The non shit ones are on sale at $450 at most. Grab a couple.

We need to start targeting universities and leftist havens. The more radical the better. Bonus points for CSULA, UCLA, or Ivy League shitshows. Slamfuck these kikes into the ground before they unleash violence against us.

Hit them hard and hit them now.

Go reach out and touch an antifa faggot.

This is pure karma for their spineless performance during Charlottesville. Their own masters just don't give a fuck about them and will just off them for small points.

Calm down, FBI.

Alphabet plz

buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power

.380 is actually not that bad.

Dubs confirm

Unless if you're a Gen Z youngfag with hippie boomer parents in a repressive commie state (e.g NJ, NY, or CA) like me, you don't have a goddamn excuse.

.22 performs notably well in comparison with all other cartridges, barring rifle/shotgun.

Never thought about that before, nice catch.

The helicopter went down about an hour later, while they were looking for him or just after they caught him.

Get a damn shotgun already. 12 gauge Mossberg 500 grand slam turkey or Remington 870 tactical. (Both have shortish barrels for defense but take chokes for hunting). If you have a couple more bucks get the new Mossberg 590 that takes chokes. Get at least 100 shells of 00 buck shot. Get a good flashlight, and enough food and water for a week minimum.

HOLY SHIT CHECKED!

Already have info from the alphabet leak a few years back.

Hard to tell, considering it shined right in my face and I pulled back from the window. Don't know how long it took for me to pull back. I'd like to hope I didn't stand there like a deer in the headlights for 5 secs, but who the hell would want to snipe me. I'm nobody.

Personally I think its some anti-spanking fag who was monitoring me and got butthurt from me in a thread here on the subject.

(checkin dat mandate from heaven quads)
YES LET IT BEGIN!!
TY, user

the problem with you fucking retards is urban combat means fighting in Cincinnati or Denver instead of Prauge or Istanbul. I so fucking hate you Bush era jerk-offs.

Did anything ever come of this?

Once the pigs join us, it's over for them

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Stop using that gay sounding euphemism. It's
NIGGERS

Cockatoos man. Is there a bird more insane?

We'll know by how/if they report it.

gunbot.net/ammo/
web scraper, finds the good deals for you. The really cheap stuff is going to be from shitty companies offloading garbage, but that should be good enough for range days.

They're ugly, shitty guns, but they put bullets down range for cheap and will apparently work in the worst conditions.

Why is this thread 90% /k/ waving their gun-dicks around.
Get your own fucking thread. I want news of the dead cops.

It really is just like GTA.

'Nog' comes from 'Nignog'. It's the same as 'nig'.

I bet you have knives, fishing equipment, axe and other tools.

Bullpup > SMG

Fite me.

What about the police in CV standing own on mayor's order?

Why 2 policemen each time

Police often come in pairs.

Trips confirm I guess

Best timeline, obviously.

Consider my almonds activated.

On a side note I have to go buy needles to stick steroids in my ass
no

GenZ youngfag with hippie Gen X parents here, and I've got 3 guns and 3000 rounds of ammo in a cabinet right beside me. I also live in Canada where we have to get licensed and wait like fucking 90 years for the gubmint to send us our fancy card AFTER shelling out hundreds of dollars for a safety course and an application form.

There's no excuse unless you're under the age of 18 to not have a gun. Even then, you should at least have basic foodstuffs (something I'm sadly lacking in, being a poorfag and having to shell out for a new monitor and some work boots) and some form of melee weapon. At LEAST a spear and a sidearm like an axe (for fighting, not splitting wood) with something like a stout fighting knife for backup.

Fuck, even a .22 is better than nothing. Just shoot the fucker 12 times.

this. their beliefs are the result of cognitive dissonance induced from propaganda and/or the general shit degenerate conditions of the modern world, logical consistency is not their forte.

I need to go buy more needles for my steroids, ffs am I going to saym everybody knows it, It's not exactly hard to spot either

your points are still valid for individual citizens not fighting in military conditions, but modern militaries using high velocity small calibers is not some stroke of idiocy; the more assets of your enemy you can get focused on medivacing the wounded means the more of them are out of the fight. A sick paradox of modern war but wounding is often better than killing. More rounds also means your squads can hold positions for longer while helicopters are called in.

The fuck kind of botspam is this?