Is the right wing actually a horrifically dangerous shadow army?

Isn't it the case that a massive number of right wing people are just completely armed to the tits?
The majority of right wing people maybe have a shotgun, a hunting rifle and a pistol tops.
But that's only about 70% of the right wing.
The other 30% are like Holla Forums.
There is a massive amount of guns in this country, as well as numerous other weapons and pieces of military equipment.
And barring mostly inconsequential numbers of small arms in personal hands on the opposition side, almost all the gear is strictly in the hands of the far right.
I'm not calling for violence.
EVERYONE has their own operations and Holla Forums is a board of peace, but I'm just saying that in a civil war scenario we will fare far better than you might think.
Do not discuss plans ITT, but know that we are not even close to alone.

Too iterate as well;
We have no face.
Despite the efforts of whoever that guy leading what should be our soldiers was, we are still as smoke.
We can strike from nowhere, with no prior indication of the deed, as well as if we are careful; no way to pin it on us/can be pinned on other groups.

I look forward to the day that commissar Marquavious shows up to confiscate my raifu.

Well, we're trying every peaceful means.
If they all fail, then bullets will fly.
Antifa types doesn't seems to understand that we're trying to be civilized, but again, if it indeed fails, then we have other methods.

Because leftist agitators get paid by shadowy "grassroots" organizations and leftists won't lose anything by protesting, there is a much greater representation of true numbers in leftist shit fits. The number of right wing individuals willing to involve themselves with marches and the like is naturally less. Remember that the right wing has been attacked and subversion attempts made for decades. The truth is that, there are tens of millions willing bodies for American Freikorps and nearly an equal number of Spartacists. The right is better armed and trained; why do you think: women, niggers, and trannies are so important to train in the military? The Jews fear the military coup.

I don't know where this world is going anymore, but we ==Cannot== afford to lose.
We merely by posting here are staking everything on the greatness of the Aryan soul.
Let us show (((them))) we are not cattle (((they))) can toy with as they please.

They seem to have no indication of our true strength.
Them quadrupling down now and from here on in is going to work against them and in our favor extremely quickly.
All they did was move the timetable up.

I think only drug dealers on the left are armed. The majority are armed with markers and poster board.

Yeah, and drug dealers don't make the best shock troops.

Keep in mind the far right has more training, determination, and fitness. Do you think Antifa will march 30 miles to the battlefield? The left also can't handle the horrors of war. Imagine if their are Improvised Prank Devices placed in major cities that occasionally cause casualties on both sides. The left will be far more fearful and easily effected by basic psychological warfare.

OP, I don't think anybody disputes that we're armed. So I'm not sure what you think your insight here is.

Say that to the paper tiger threads.

The lion/10

Jew: You cannot say you love because you do not love me. You cannot say you represent me. The only option for that is if I command myself, which means me having power over you.

Fascist: And that is why, I must kill you.

There is no right wing or leftwing in Zog you stupif Communist faggot.

Is this a parody of the "is the right a paper tiger" thread that alt-left loser keeps spamming? I like it!

That's all one jackass posting the same copypasta every time.

Here's a nice whitepill for all of you

I thought /k/ was LARPing with Moist Nuggets. This takes it to a whole new level.

That is a percussion cap you uneducated fuck. Also I don't think anyone being hit by a 50-70 cal lead ball is going to be getting back up

No. Sorry to say, but most armed "right-wing" white people in the U.S. are just dopey "muh freedums" patriotards. When the chips are down, they'll most likely be manipulated into killing any resistance to the deep state shadow government.

Yes, a few simple truths getting to enough people is all it takes.

you are underestimating us. if you aim to oppose us you will be overwhelmed.

Is this thread for me? Cute.

It's easy to fantasize about some freak, unlikely, what if scenario that probably won't even happen. Your entire position is passive the left-wing position is active and proactive, you need a specific scenario where the moon has to be at specific place and the time specific to second for you to do anything.

There is no possible way that the right can ever live down that fact that when their backs are against the wall they make memes, watch BLACKED.COM and anime. When leftists backs are against the wall they shoot, kill, bomb and terrorize their oppressors and political enemies with the barbarian passion and vigor that every loser e-fascist wishes they had.

This is just the reverse of your 'is the right wing a paper tiger' bullshit thread.

SLIDE

He is right about the uninitiated being easy targets for emergency gaslighting, that has to be taken into account to have a realistic contingency plan.

i'm a felon so nogunz

You are forgetting about PMCs. Blackwater has operated in the US under whoever's authority for the bill.

They have the explicit support of every institution. They are just naturally violent apes.