I played it. I finished it. I enjoyed it. It wasn't the best game, certainly not the best storytelling game...

I played it. I finished it. I enjoyed it. It wasn't the best game, certainly not the best storytelling game, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

I'm not sure if it's just because of my hatred for danger-colored hair, but in the end I had more sympathy towards Chloe's parents than for Chloe herself.

And?

And I just found out that waifus with short hair are the best.

Where can I subscribe?

STUPID GUN

Then what's left? It isn't a game at all.

Memes aside, can either of you autists articulate why gun control wouldn't be the best thing for America, highest gun deaths in the world?

Can't argue with that

Epic meme bro. We already have quite a lot of gun control in our country, but you clearly don't know shit about that.

Nice meme
does anyone have the R34 roulette?

They're pretty good at writing SJWs, aren't they?

I'm not stupid. I know there's some gun restrictions in place, but not enough.
I'm thinking average citizens are only allowed to have weapons that were around the time the amendment was written. You know, like muskets, flintlock pistols, etc.
Leave the higher-tech weaponry for police and the military.

I'd love to see some mentally ill white person try and commit a mass shooting with a lead-ball musket.

You don't understand gun control, how they erroneously report gun violence statistics, or who commits the majority of gun violence in America.

I live in Frogistan France, access to guns is restricted but it didn't stop mudslimes to culturally enrich my country since the Charlie Hebdo massacre. Banning guns won't stop people from killing other people. Just see what happened in Nice, they used a truck. Should we ban trucks?

I know some french people who want the right to carry a gun in the streets but I think it might do more wrong than good, it's not in our culture. I'm more in favor of something like a taser that could temporary incapacitate a person.

(You)

No shit sherlock. Look at the homicide statistics in general, there are LESS gun deaths in places with fewer guns. Amazing! Even when there are usually MORE homicides overall in those places. Wow!

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckchan/

You tried

This is amazing bait but fuck you anyway

Have you ever noticed alot of threads recently have been in this format?
"I played (Generally non enjoyable game that is in general bad), and I enjoyed (said game), now it wasn't the BEST you see, (names off features of said game nobody really cares about),"
Optional:"However it's not the best in the series."

>That webm still hasn't been posted

I've come up with a new term for these 'games.' it's just a make your own adventure movie, rather than a storybook, and they only real difference is that one has some extremely half-assed animation, if that.

Because then the niggers would come out of their designated shitting ghettos and kill a fuckload of people. If you honestly think this wouldn't happen you've never lived in a semi-major US city, which I guarantee that every single one has it's one 'that area' that even the police won't go to because they know, not worry, that if they go there to try and kick doors down some of them are going to catch a bullet.
They're stopped literally every fucking week by some CCer, but the only reason you never hear about it is because it didn't end up killing fifty.
Still, b8/10 you fucking faggot, you got me.

Nice meme you got going there

Ghiradoni air rifle

The rape one where she gets shot dead?

I hope you're baiting. Please. Nobody on this board is THIS retarded.

If anything, we need MORE GUNS.

There is only one good thing about this game beside memes and this is tomboy blonde girl.

Does this shitty walking simulator has more shit like this?

Sometimes I wonder if they're making fun of stupid feminazi or libtards on porpoise. Remember Me was also confusing because for a leftist game it has too sexy protagonist.

"Post that webm already"

burger, are you retarded?
guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people
and people don't need guns to kill people, they can do it with any other tool, even with their bare hands

that's mostly niggers, we're happy about those deaths

Remember Me had a sexy protagonist because this developer is French.

It ranged from bad to mediocre.
The best part was when the alternate Max completely ripped the original one and Chloe apart for being total shitters. I really hoped Max woke up at that point and had the choice to tell Chloe to go fuck herself, but of course it never happened.
I found everyone who wasn't the two main characters far more interesting as well. All of them were shallower than a paddling pool and they still had more depth than the "protagonists".

I'll bite.

Criminals will still get guns whether or not they're illegal/controlled. Just like drugs.

S H A L L N O T B E I N F R I N G E D

Why are you bumping

Gun control will be just as successful as drug control. Not successful at all.

I JUST VAPED SOME DANK OG BUD SO I CAN'T SEE YOU OR THESE HOTTIES NEXT TO ME

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

If he couldn't get a automatic rifle he'd probably use bombs manufactured from household items.
If you ban a weapon there is always an alternative, because fundamentally everything can be used as a weapon.
Plus

Also
What happens if the government starts taking away civil rights?

What's to stop them from rolling in with tanks? Do american civilians have anti tank weaponry? because that would be fucking awesome actually

Guns should be allowed for the sole reason that I want them. That's reason enough. Society should not be an entity that has an obligation to protect its own citizens. If you get shot, that's not my problem. I don't care. I want guns, so I'll have them. Instead of crying and shitting yourself when someone goes on a shooting spree and blaming the cops for not showing up fast enough, you should've taken your own safety into your own hands.

In short; You could have prevented this. Why didn't you stop it? It's too late now.

On a side note, if you sent your kids to a public school and they got shot, it's your own fucking fault. It's like leaving your kid alone in the woods and expecting nothing bad to happen. Don't have kids if you can't take care of them.

If they can make it, which is pretty basic.
In all situations where there was a large-scale rebellion against the government, (i.e. More than 10% of the population) the government would surrender, because killing 10% of your population would probably cause an economic collapse both from the lack of workers, and from economic sanctions imposed from other countries.

Also 10% of the population is roughly around 20x the population of our military

You have no idea what guerrilla warfare is and how boned the US government would be in a mass uprising, do you?

It's hard for me to imagine what a functioning first world country works, so yeah. Sorry.

Fucking this.
Liberal logic.

I wish that burgers would rise up and have a bloody civil war. Then the rest of the world who is tired of their shit could sweep in on the exhausted victor and end their intolerable hegemony once and for all. The colonies need to be divided up and reassigned to their original masters. Burgers can't be trusted to rule themselves.

I'm still waiting for any of you fuckwits to actually explain what makes gun deaths so fucking special. Is it your retarded belief that if you were to somehow remove all guns from society that those murders/suicides/etc simply wouldn't occur? There's your homework for the day: try to explain why the tool used in a murder/suicide is worse than the fact that a murder/suicide took place at all.

That was pretty good