Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'

weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r8zVW
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-speaks-after-white-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean Bill Kristol's shitty rag that nobody reads?

he may he right to a degree, with kushner and the rest of the kikes infiltrating everything

Bumping because fucktards ITT are too retarded/butthurt to Google the headline just because OP is retarded.

Here's the archive:
archive.is/r8zVW

Good.

he mad that bannon and robert mercer called him a renegade jew

I somehow doubt he'd relay that statement to Bill Kristol's rag. It sounds like bullshit.

No TPP, no open borders for terrorists, unemployment numbers at record lows in some states, ISIS defeated in Syria, wall partially funded, MS13 deported, funding taken away from states that harbor mexican gangster, BLM too scared to chimpout, McCain given brain cancer, I'm sure there's more. A lot that was fought for is already done.

I'm just utterly fucking bored and disinterested with the daily gay bullshit at this point.
Can we just have a civil war already? It's obvious Trump doesn't have what it takes so when will we get someone who does?

Journalists clearly needn't know a thing about the English language.

Checkin' those heave dubs. Yes, op is an agent, engaged in concensus-cracking.

It's not Trump's presidency that's dying, it's America. The country is falling apart, the political divide in the population can never be healed. Like the great multi-ethnic continent spanning empire Rome before us, we'll split up and balkanize.

Not hardly. Not if the massive government ruling complex, complete with CIA shadow state and surveillance powered by Google is left intact. And I dont see a way of taking it down.

SIEG HEIL
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
GAS ALL JUDEN FILTH RACE WAR NOW

I don't care. I welcome Monday's black sun. I made a thing. I'm burning it in effigy to the old gods and my ancestors

So soon we will drink deep in the blood of the unclean.

Can you feel it?

Nothing can stop the decay. Technology is irrelevant in the lifespan of empires. It's a generational mechanism.

I don't care what the

Basically all Bannon meant was that the idea of working with GOP party hacks to get policy pushed through our supermajority in Congress (and give them what they want in turn) is over. Congress is going to be a lot less cooperative, we're not going to get anything even Civnat unless it's unilaterally dictated by the president (via executive order). While Bannon's ouster sucks, this isn't an unforeseeable turn of events. We've been raging against these fucking treacherous faggots for a while and fortunately for us they made the mistake of trying to openly act against the President before the 2018 primaries. We may be able to make them suffer (through the system) for their actions and if Trump is able to communicate his message well enough it will be obvious to even Normalfags that there will need to be primary turnout (and general election turnout) to punish each and every one of these cocksuckers.

They were never going to give us what we wanted, but they've demonstrated they won't even give the President what they want when they failed repeatedly to repeal Obamacare. Trump will take more moderate, more traditionally conservative positions, but it will be as a ploy to force them to completely alienate their base (by failing and failing and failing to do anything) as he sets them up for replacement. Let's hope he can find half-decent guys.

Was going to say I don't care what the faggot journo who wrote the article is reading in, I'm going to respond to Bannon's comments.

It's been a difficult couple of months so it's all over now. Fucking pathetic drunk. He thinks the billionaire Jew's blog he writes for is a, 'killing machine'. He's out of his mind.

It's being reported everywhere. Bannon decided to speak with the Weekly Standard for whatever reason.

If he doesn't, the left will.

Lets hope he does.

*JÜDISCHE FILTH

I honestly hope he's just a little depressed and grousing atm. I wouldn't be shocked to find out he's right about all this, but I sure would be saddened to see Trump only go one round. If he blatantly backs down on the major promises he made to We the People who elected him in spite of all the criminality of Obongo, HRC, DNC, Soros, et al, then he'll surely be a one-shot wonder.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-speaks-after-white-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/

Those ideas don't cancel each other out… Just sayin'.

OP's quote, and title, in his (1) post is not compatible with the official statement.

I'll play devil's advocate here.
From what it sounds like, Bannon is upset because the populist/nationalist portion of Trump's agenda may not get done because of republican blockage.
Bannon acknowledges our right as WNs to exist and acknowledges that there is a movement. But he says Trump's hands are going to be tied by a republican congress. When he said he's "going to war for Trump," he probably meant that he's going to war for both Trump and the movement that he mentioned in the article.
Bannon is fired, but none of what he said reflects negatively on Trump himself, but on the Republican party, my dude. I know you're eager to dispel anything bad about Trump, but Bannon didn't really say anything negative about Trump.

John Kelly and McMaster plus whoever else amongst those generals are pretty much going to now try and convince the president to increase war efforts from now on. I could care less about Bannon, it's McMaster and those other generals I'm worried about.
Bannon turning around and sending a knife into Trumps back at Brietbart would certainly be, well, quite a dick move but he's out now so it's done time to work harder.

America=Sweden

I agree. We should be worried about McMaster and the other top brass. That is absolutely a concern right now. I think Bannon kept those guys in check and now that he's gone, they're going to be full of yes-men for this brass. Obama had the same situation. He fired anyone that didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.

Doesn't jive with the official statement. What is he going to war over if the presidency is finished? Trump never had republican support to begin with, so if it's over because of lack of congressional support by our controlled opposition, then it's been over since the beginning. The quote is retarded, and the rest of what he, supposedly, said is rendered moot by reality–because in reality, our controlled opposition has been opposing him since day one. So, if the clickbait headline is to be believed, what Is Bannon going to war over once the presidency, that's over, is finally over? Trump's hotel chain?

you ignorant fuckwits who came here in the last year and misunderstood what qualified Holla Forums's support of trump are much worse than idf shills because you unironically think Holla Forums has always been a moderate right-wing board and that the trump election was our win condition. you fucking newfag mongs are the ones that have done more harm to what concord Holla Forums had than any number of paid shills
lurk moar faggot

Fugging this!

*JÜDISCHEN FILTH

It took that fat fuck this long to realize that republicans are traitors? Wtf was he expecting them to just fall in line after most of them were literally campaigning against Trump during the election?

criminally underchecked dubs

No. He is an economic nationalist. It isn't some radical position. Bernie Sanders is an economic nationalist too.

neocons led by McMaster and Kelly implemented a stealth coup, Trump at this point is a president in name only

Oh i see.

>(((Bill Fucking Kristol)))'s blog

Oh yeah seems completely legit.

o shit you're right
WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT BANNON HAS ANNOUNCED NO-CONFIDENCE IN THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

I AM SERIOUSLY FUCKING TIRED OR BEING STARRED DOWN BY MEXICANS AND PAJEETS AND ARABS AND NIGGERS EVERY GOD DAMN DAY

Anyone else ever notice this or do you break eye contact everytime someone looks at you???

Fall out from the Charlottesville false flag now includes the Trump presidency?

You know, the Left cannot win this fight without an all-out civil war. Lots of bloodshed. ((They)) know this, you should, too.

The only way to maintain the peace is to allow our Nation to evolve at it's own pace, naturally, without being pushed by 'progressives'. Of course, ((they)) will never allow the Nation to be left alone to it's own self-evolution.

Yes, progress may occur at a frustratingly slow pace, but when it occurs too fast, all Hell breaks loose. And all too often one man's vision of progress is another man's Hell. This is why the wiser path, the more truly enlightened, tolerant and moral path, is both patient and conservative.

The replacement for Bannon is the canary in the coalmine. He either has to be more extreme than Bannon (Joe Arpaio comes to mind as a brilliant replacement) or he goes with an (((establishment))) choice and we know (((they're))) taking over the WH.

The media is speculating (((Kushner))) which would be terrible.

user, Bernie Sanders is an le central bank fucktardpuppet tbh.

So is Bannon. He worked for Goldman Sachs.

Is that why the HuffPo headline was "GOY, BYE" ??

As much as I'd like to see this happen, I doubt Trump would do it.

polite sage for unrelated

BREAKING: Kosher civnat conservicuck concern trolls to kosher neocon failing news outlet

G
A
S

Are you literally conflating Bannon and Sanders digits? Lel.