The jew fear the samurai

archive.is/8TAq5

Neo-Japanese-Imperialists Arrive In Charlottesville To Fight Alongside Neo-Nazi Allies

glad to see that the Japanese people still have some pride left
also, top tier larping right there. that´s stylish as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8TAq5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Nippon is the white mans only spiritual ally on a planet of subhuman filth.

looks fake bud

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI
japan can have the west coast and nevada tbh

http:// english.sina.com/world/p/2014/0815/728087.html

yeh just some libshittus

We cannot let him down.

The articles on the site make me think it's satirical.

This has got to be satire

American Axis when?

Holy fuck… there is something in my eyes…

Is the fire rising?!

you know what they say
the best allies are your previous enemies

Clearly fake

Can we meme it into reality anyway? It sounds so fucking awesome

please someone larp as imperial japanese at the lee statue

I am mildly afraid of germany teaming up with france. Or anyone teaming up with france.

We need Italy to purge it's shitskins and we can get the trifecta back in action.

You believe hard enough, and with enough people, and it's going to happen. Trust me.

who thinks this is funny? who makes up this shit?

Why else do you think there are skinwalkers in American woods?
Because /k/ believed hard enough.
But, I wouldn't worry about it.

(Checked)
Kek want's this.

Japan is the truest ally anyone can ever hope for.

BANZAI!

Screencaptured this. Nice line.

DAMN! I appreciate Nips so bad and also Germans. How the fuck world turned upside down in such a short period of time. It's fuckking insane!!!!

It should have been that way from the beginning of the WW2.

Imagine Nazi Germany supported by Henry Ford and the United States. Supported by UK aswell.

(((Bolsheviks))) would have been slayed in under a day. This is my dream. I don't hate Russians and Russia, because they were fooled by (((Bolsheviks))) to fight for their (Russians) destruction. Added to this all I wish Russia could have joined the Axis too. But NOT (((Bolsheviks))).

(Kek'd)
I believe, user. I truly, actually believe this will occur and dubs confirm it. Glorious Nippon will finally understand that without kikes controlling the US government, they wouldn't have had to fight against the US.
IT'S HAPPENING

ok so let me see if i understand this.

1: fake ass cucked japs larp along "ebol yahtzees" to support the media narrative. providing evidence that japs are now as lost as the western world with ready made controlled op to keep this horse shit in the media for them to twist for normies.

2: there really are "murikans of weeb decent" who are /ourguys/ that just happen to organize and deploy all after the fact.

Any one have any data about the nip population within that & surrounding areas?

My grandfather is a WW2 vet that served in the Wehrmacht, yesterday he told me if he was still physically capable he would of went to the rally to defend people from communists.

Hey please show him 8ch.net/pol and all this discussion going on here. Please do him a favour before he's too old to. Please make him realize there is still people alive who keep the fire up.

MEME IT
I heard Japan is actually getting cucked and subverted much like the West. Is there any truth to this?

(checked)
youtube.com/ watch?v=5W0tYeK_kkA

Not embedding because fuck this fakenip wannabe kike

Absolutely Honorary.

Blame Tokyo. That metropolitan city is a Leftist stain on that entire country.

The fuck are you talking about? They were never our enemy. They were ZOG Jewmerica's enemy and rightfully so.

The fuck are you talking about? They were never our enemy. They were ZOG Jewmerica's enemy and rightfully so.>>10445901

Sry for the double post

Giving power to your double dubs of fate.

Be a shame if that "inspiring" button was to get carpet-bombed>>10446044

Japan-living user here, it is happening, but extremely slowly. Japan now is maybe comparable to the US in the early 60's. Only with more tolerance of mixed-race couples (though you can still tell they're not really approved of by most people. And anybody who touches a nigger is tainted for life) and faggotry (that's probably just because of a lack of Christianity. Also fags are treated as comedy stereotypes even by thier nominal allies). They're being slow boiled, just like we where. While I aim to leave next year, I do spread redpills when I can. They agree that Europe and America should be majority or entirely White as a matter of course, and are pretty receptive to the JQ as well. They probably percieve Jews as "European", so just assume somebody from Europe has superior knowledge about them.

(ID checked)
Purge the taboo of honoring imperial WW2 soldiers!

Technically they are still just within the Axis and are helping us defeat the our ally-kike government and retards.

Any interesting stories in Nipponland?

Are you a kike? Because it was the kikes that made and dropped the nuke.

Holy shit this gave me goosebumps and almost brought a tear to my eye, I was really moved. Too bad the source is a joke news site upon deeper inspection.

Same. Tenno Heika Banzai all the same, brother.

The collective spirit of the Japanese is a powerful and beautiful thing. Those dog eating communist chinks deserved internment camps and nukes, not them.

checked
confirmed as satire website
>archive.is/8TAq5

Not that I've personally experienced, I live in "bumfuck mountainville", as I described it on another thread.
I actually discovered the term "microagression" years ago, when I was still a bluepill, through this crypto-kike called Arudo Debito, who was sitting around in Japan for 20-odd years running a whiny blog and trying to sue people for retarded reasons (he also tavistockcrashed an academic confrence to try and continue an online arguement he'd been having with the speaker). He's moved to Hawaii now.

What a needy fag.

How that's what I call larping. What a shit show.

Japan, Worst Korea, and even India are being subverted. I chatted with a poo and he was super blackpilled in that he thinks Muslims are conquering India. They mass-immigrate and outbreed the Hindus, ethnically cleanse from regions where they are the majority, and are given SJW-style legal protections.

My guess is the Jomon are race-mixed Euros from a long ago migration east. There was a worldwide white ruling class which shared important cultural artifacts across cultures. My guess is the Jomon in Japan are the Euros who ruled Asia, who were subsequently mixed with Yayoi from the mainland of Asia. So, yes, the Japanese may really be closer to European than we all may think…

That's it, all we have to do is believe.

Always remember, a single person's refusal to lie can bring down a tyranny.

We're getting the band back together.

Heil Nippon.

Kek, that video made my day user

kek'd hard

Top Kek, what a crazy timeline we're living in.

Pretty, but these lenses make her look retarded. Also is her face bone stock or heavily tuned by a facial surgeon? Is she an Eurasian mix?
The usual jdm brown eyes would look better on her imho.

Is that a ice pick?

Well this doesn't happen often. I'm genuinely surprised for once. Praise Kek! They know we are allies because we post natsoc anime girls constantly!
SIEG HIEL!
THE KIKES FEAR THE SAMURAI!

Not yet, but not for the lack of trying by feminists and other NGO groups funded by (((them))).

https:[email protected]/* *//manazashimura-social-justice-in-japan-fcfce2e95de7

user! Get this hero some Epitalon!
EPITALON
It will extend the telomeres of his cells! They will be able to divide again. It will allow him to live long enough to see victory!

>archive.is/8TAq5

Truly the world's master shitposters.

No, it's a short sword.

I don't regret my LARPmap at all

It's kinda blowing my mind how you could probably tell anyone that there are "commies" in America today, and everyone would agree and not think much of it.

But it has been made inconceivable that there would be Nazis as well. They are portrayed as almost comically evil in the media, which makes it all the more easy to see how it is all bullshit.

I am enamored with joy at the idea that a Nationalist Japan would be an ally. They hate foreigners, and rightfully so. How we will ever get back to such a mindset that despite the internet, we are not an international citizenry. My blood is tied to the land. My neighbors are my extended family. We share a common interest in that our offspring will be family or neighbors as far down the line as we can see.

We can protect this land without being aggressors. We can protect our interests without imperialism. Someone needs to write up a document of comparable importance to the Magna Carta or the Declaration of Independence, that explicitly states and guarantees all people who live on their ancestors land the right to defend it and that all people have a right to homeland.

The Nazis and Hitler are so comically evil, as portrayed by the media, is because the idea is so simple and profound that I might die of a stroke before I finish the sentence: Germany will be run and controlled by the Germans.

This should be the meme every country should have stamped right on their fucking flags. France for the French! Finland for the Finnish! Britain for the Brits! Africa for the Africans! Israel for the Israelis!

Someone sodomize Barbara Specter with a knife before I sign off.

Do you really think a samurai would use an icepick? That's a sword.

They can have Hawaii and Alaska though

You misspelled "Madagascar", bud.

And there I was for the briefest moment hoping Imperialist Japs were indeed marching on the streets in support of White Americans.

Fucking Aussie bastards. Eh, it will happen soon enough though.

You misspelled "ditch", pal.

obviously satire

I'm not your pal, guy

Japanese Old-Blood Imperialists have been using far-right cults to amass nuclear armaments secured in the many "temples" guarded by private militias that are made by the cults through the deployment of Scientology style indoctrination and extortion. Aum Shinrikyo tested one such weapon in Australia, and the woman who bought the property it was tested on still leads another cult in Australia that is continuing to build "temples" in Japan. The Sarin gas attacks were a partial false flag operation which was enacted by the hidden hand behind all of the cults so that AS could be decapitated and phased out.

Mishima showed that post-war Japan didn't have the spirit to resist occupation and subversion, so the nationalist elements went underground. It makes me wonder exactly what resources they could deploy to influence the world at present. I suppose it turned out that this was satire, but perhaps the future will hold interesting twists and turns.

wew

It doesn't matter who plants the seed, only that it's nurtured. Meme it. Surely there are still some uncucked Amerinips who feel strong ties to their home country. Surely they remember the ones in power today are the same who nuked them.
NATIONALIST JAPAN STRONK
FIGHTU KIKU PIGGU
someone more talented than me shoop a merchant into the Enola Gay

I want to believe.

fake af however Nips are honorary and we support them from being invaded or bombed by china or nk (pfft) . I can say they are one race I would want to keep around.I wouldn't breed with them being a white yet have tremendous respect for them and believe they are smart enough to be on our side pluse the glorious race hegemony they have in preserving their lineage.

I have a soft spot for nips yet make no mistake I am white and the jew is the enemy because they are attacking us in their perpetual death wish though out history begging to be killed.

I just don't find asians attractive sexually only white women,However the nips honor and way of life I find appealing and something whites can learn from.

Natsoc for everyone is the answer.

If you want to believe, I could also mention that more speculative theories include mention that an investigator into the test event in Australia said that it was a new form of electro-magnetic weapon (rather than a conventional nuclear weapon) and Aum Shinrikyo itself condemned the 1995 Kobe earthquake as the result of an attack by advanced American weaponry.

Long live Japan and the Japanese people!

As absolutely god-damned awesome this would be if it's true- I'm having a hard time believing it actually happened. I can only find info about this from one sketchy news website and only one photo. You'd think if they were waving around fucking katanas and the rising sun flag a few nignogs would have atlas taken snapshots of it to post on instagram.

Question for any jap-anons: Are neo-imperialist groups in japan anywhere present or growing? Does anybody who follows Shinto still believe the emprah is a living God- even in secret? I think japan got an even worse deal than germany did post-war tbh given the fact japan is basically a complete puppet government of 'Murcia now with no army whatsoever…but I want to believe.

Just got back to North America from Nagoya.
There are a lot of Nationalists there.
However, even most normal people respect the Emperor and the traditional Japanese way of life.
For instance, there are cookbooks sold with WWII on-duty soldier recipes (imagine ' Recipes from the Reich' in Germany, ha ha).
Here is Yasukuni Shrine, where I visited.

i belive, take my energy for a better timeline

aren't they all ultimately?

PARODY SITE

Can mods at least put a disclaimer so we don't all have to figure it out?

thanks.

how does it feel to have an alt-kike cucked grandfather, user?

The "boiling down" phenomenon is due, I believe, to the fact that ploutocrats can increase profits with liberalism. In fact the latter appeared as a basis for the former, in 17th century England.
Now as ploutocrats are rounding up the entire planet, their liberalism is getting totalitarian. Thence, everyone has to be "equal" and submitted to unknown ploutocrats.
You are in a sad position. Either China eats you or the US corrupts you.
Panasianism maybe?

Too bad it's not real.

Does the average Japanese person perceive America, Canada, and European countries as white countries? I'd like to know if their education system teaches the lie that white countries have always been multicultural societies.

Not that this is a great argument, but when the Japanese media portrays a Western citizen they are almost always white.

sorry, i just meant the 'boiling' phenomenon
it is in fact a corruption of the political body

(very impressive)
It seems like they assume America, Europe etc as white countries with very small non-white populations, but this is just going off videos I've seen.

They've painted as too white, it seems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Great allies and all, but it just makes me want to smite the cucks even more than usual.

The real greatest allies.

dude… totally honorary

san fransisco south. the PacNW is the white man's land you goddamn nigger

you do realize the sharp cutty part of a knife or wazitashi, in this case is long and thin?

cunt

we have it this capibility, but it keeps MISSING the 2004 Boxing day quake was supposed to hit Vietnam and the Haiti quake was meant for Cuba

All answers lay within the I Ching