Weev, Enoch, Heimbach , Cantwell all under FBI Investigation (allegedly)

twitter.com/stranahan/status/898647600198434816

archive.is/xM37z

>Hearing from @lauraloomer that White Supremacists "(((weev)))", Cantwell, Enoch, and Heimbach are now under FBI investigation

Huge if true.
Can't think of a better time to remind everyone of the importance of OPSEC anywhere on the web.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
archive.is/zPtnX
youtube.com/watch?v=anevSVP-CkI
you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WARNED YOU ABOUT THE CIA BRO

I just don't care because the day of the rope is so close I can taste the cordite and smell the after blast of high-ex

((((((weev)))))) is a federal informant, and as such he'll get out unscathed.
Oh, does she work for the FBI now? How would she know who they're investigating?

Don't speak to me or my tire ever again.

Aren't they all controlled opposition?

The bigger question is: What happened to all the uncontrolled opposition leaders?

Some of them ZOG agents. Others are just idiots who cannot perceive they're associating with ZOG agents.

Don't you think it is possible to be controlled opposition without being aware of it? The more appropriate term would be "influenced" opposition. They don't need to receive literal dossiers direct from Langley to carry out their purpose.

Some of them ZOG agents, playing a role. Others are just idiots who cannot perceive they're associating with ZOG agents.

If W££v is a federal agent, why does he live in exile?

HE'S WHITE AND REDPILLED

Stranahan does some good work, but he's a kosher nationalist. Why is the kike problem the hardest pill to swallow?
Also, Laura (((Loomer))) don't forget who this attention whore really is.

Primarily the incredible amounts of propaganda from early age, followed by the safety of 'the mainstream'. Likewise the redpill tends to be gradual, it takes time to process. Without Holla Forums's memes to greatly soften the transition it becomes like slamming into a wall at bone-crushing velocity.

After the redpill comes the terror of knowing how they will be destroyed by the kikes for speaking this out, hence 'Globalists', 'International Finance', 'Rootless Cabal' dogwhistles.

Most people are just weak. I went from Ron Paul 2012 to GTKRWN within a couple of months.

>for pretty much nothing in this case

Well, shit, after a media shitstorm that big, they had to get into some "trouble", or else it would be unrealistic. Wouldn't it?

They aren't, but they want to centralize the fractured right. It's better if it remained fractured as we would be on FBI too.

gr8 (((source)))
How's the tire doing?

TRS just got shut down.

GLORIOUS VICTORY

Hope Peinowitz gets fucked in court.

This is the third time, and it'll be back up

>FBI investigating (((white nationalists)))

Whatever became of Sessions calling for all those IPs of antifa sites? Oh, nothing at all?
Neat.

>muh based (((weev)))

Pretty sure he is literally Jewish and has admitted as much.

Ah shit, it's not glorious victory.
Y'know where the TRS fags are heading right now?
Right fucking here.

you know where there're going to get banned from? here

yeah this confused my a bit when i was first learning the term. maybe richard spencer actually believes he's doing the right thing to an extent. but the term is already in place and there's no changing it now

This nigger gets it. We have to keep pushing.

ayy

There should be no such thing as factionalism in this time of trauma, when the kikes are trying to shut us all down.

Unite the Right wasn't just a slogan

When all the "whites" get outed as controlled opposition for the democrats.

Literally no different than Alex Jones.

>(((weev))) is Jewish and cannot be trusted
Literally no different than RamzPaul.

No.

Laura Loomer is close with Pozobiec, so it's probably a hoax he made up.

Traitors before enemies, faggot.

Who?

(((weev))) - jew

cantwell - FBI informant

enoch - married with a jew

what will FBI do? Give them a raise?

That's the ideology of ISIS. They never attack Israel because they want to "cleanse Islam" first and massacre their brothers.

Dear God how stupid/new/Jew are you?

ISIS ISN'T REAL YOU STUPID NIGGER.

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI

lol gas yourself kike

How can ISIS be real if our eyes aren't real?

he literally said he was a bavarian jew, though
archive.is/zPtnX

I am hearing from Loomer's tire that OP is a faggot and should kill himself

nothing burger …. credibility ploy

Jew Fail.

Isn't it interesting how these guys are getting investitavistockd by the FBI, but not Implicit Dick himself? There was also some sort of memo by the FBI saying that they had infiltrators in the various groups, and that none of their people would be investitavistockd.

Hmm. Really makes you think. I didn't take the CIA shit seriously, but I'd use caution around any of these people, now more than ever. Once someone has been in contact with the feds, it's impossible to know whether they've been flipped or not.

Feel bad for Heimbach though. Genuinely good guy.

Don't believe anything Loomer says. I put the pieces together myself. Read Cantwell's blog (don't go there without Tor). He said in a blog he was contacted by FBI Joint Terrorist Task Force. The FBI agent didn't know that Cville PD had just put a warrant out for him and had to look it up to verify. At the same time (((weev))) is begging for passports for himself and Anglin.

In any case the FBI is now moving in. The Alt Right leadership is panicking but most of them seem to be tight lipped.We don't yet know the extent that the FBI will attack. It could simply be go give a glance at what's going on and see if any crimes were committed. Or they could be on orders to shut the whole thing down.

Cantwell's post verifies the FBI is onto them.

COINTELPRO has been investigating WN movements with infiltrators since the 80s, how knew are you? The KKK is 75% feds.

Hi Laura

Hey fam, how old would you say this kikess is? She looks like she's in her late 30s, doesn't she?

She's only 25. Seriously.

Keep in mind the FBI have plants in several groups, and some of them should be going to prison - but wont be.

I'm totally aware. I was referring to spencer specifically.

(((weev))) and anglin are at least holed up in various undisclosed 3rd world shitholes. Cantwell is the biggest concern for being flipped. I don't know much about the guy; I know he's an ancap lolberg who hates the cops, so I have to wonder if he'll actually flip or if he'll record any conversations about flipping and just upload those as a big "fuck you"

holy fuck that is disgusting

BBLLEEEEECCHH

Not only is she only 25, but imagine if you could scrape off that layer of makeup. It would not be a pretty sight.

You keep using that word, but that is obviously a man, right? I see man shoulders, a broad male chin line, male brown skull line.

We'll know if Cantwell flips because court records are public.

Does anyone know exactly why cantwell has a warrant anyway?

For using pepperspray he's charged with a law that's "releasing noxious gas" or something like that.

They're trying to get him on pepper spraying an Antifa faggot during the night march, and kicking a gas bomb back at them during the day.

Wew. ZOG is really turning up the heat.

This. All have been outed here multiple times.

What evidence for (((weev))) being a jew? he's the only one i like out of those.

Not naming the kike.
>The FBI has intel assets implanted in several white supremacy sects, as well as the radical ANTIFA group, according to federal law enforcement sources who spoke to True Pundit.

Is this why one of the american vangaurd who signed up for it dropped all his shit, and walked away bare chested. FBI idiot got cold feet?

I think it's just due to a sense of morality. Accepting the jewish question also means accepting genocide as a moral imperative. That's a small step for people like us and some old Holla Forumstards who grew up looking at gore threads and shit, dived head-first into 9/11 conspiracy theories and the like, but for normalfags and/or anybody with a public presence it's very hard to be able to accept and advocate for the murder of an entire ethnicity of "people".

In a way, this; their morality is their weakness. I went from loving Ayn Rand to hating her in a matter of months, just from browsing Holla Forums for a bit (although I was already a little disillusioned with her brand of libertarianism to begin with).

No sound

How the hell was (((weev))) involved in this again? he already sold out to FBI and CIA, wen to Ukraine and is in Serbia right now?

Not sure what went wrong there, didn't grab the audio it seems.

So FBI is investigating CIA?

Gee, I wonder why (((weev))) got released so quick.

Controlled can also refer to restraint or boundaries, ie a controlled environment, controlled substances, control the pet population. Control meaning direct control like a robot is a modern invention.

(((weev))) is also getting a name drop over at lefty pol today, coincidence ?

Are we trusting a literal divisive and subversive Jewess above people who make good arguments now?
This "speech" by Enoch makes me think if he ever was controlled opposition, he doesn't seem to be any longer.
youtube.com/watch?v=anevSVP-CkI

He didn't get released. He won an appeal. Informants typically are given light sentencing, which wasn't the case with (((weev))). The one constant with (((weev))) has been his intense hatred for the Federal government. No matter what else he was larping as, libertarian, leftist, Mormon, Nazi, whatever, all of the different personas have maintained that one trait.

So you're saying we were lucky to have 4chan turn us into sociopaths.

Are you serious right now?

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
Come on, I'm starting to think there are a lot of subversive fucking kikes in here trying to D&C, is your name Laura Loomer by chance?

Those are all people who have been suspected to be feds. Cantwell is almost certainly one.

If they are actually feds, saying they are under investigation is a typical move to establish cred.

Really find it hard to believe (((weev))) is a fed because he has said a lot of good shit. Enoch 50/50 cuz jewish wife but was doing the TRS stuff for a while. Heimbach is just shady as fuck. Cantwell is an obvious fucking plant.

Cantwell peppersprayed them, punched 4 people and threw a tear gas grenade that was launched at him back into Antifa.

He's not flipped but he might after this. He is turning himself into the campus police who have felony warrants for his arrest on Monday so he doesn't spend the weekend in jail getting shanked.

I really don't think we're is a fed, for the reasons I stated here:

The Federal government has always been his biggest enemy, even before his legal trouble.

Care to explain? I think he's just a dumb ass loud mouthed New Yorker who likes to fight. Been following him since 2014 and know all his drama.

You either don't know the definition of a sociopath or your are applying incorrectly on purpose. Holla Forums practices something called "white magic." Which means Holla Forums is pretty good at identifying manipulative sociopaths. You can tell a poster might be a sociopath if they willfully manipulate language in order to twist other people's thought processes. If you want to meet some real life sociopaths go to a DNC convention. Or even an RNC convention. The FED is lousy with sociopaths. Hint: sociopaths like to have power over others. How much power does an anonymous forum give your ego? Now compare that with government.

that better not be windows vista

Three Jews and a cuck walk into an FBI office…
Jokes on them as they already work for another division.

Be a name fag, expect shit.

Lee had a stroke recently so listening to a Jew on Twitter is to blame on brain damage.

Flipped? Get a load of this goy, been watching the hebrew movies have we? Whose he going to give up? His top Jewtube commenter? hahahaha. Cuntwell doesn't do anything but run his mouth online. Even though he bought over 9000 guns he wants pig protection.

Triple double checked! Nice links.

(((weev)))'s been under investigation for years. It's why he fled the country. You'd think they'd know that already and stop wasting their time. Cantwell might actually be fucked but everyone else will be fine.

No, he didn't.
Cut your shit.

checked

is he one of the good jews?

stop defending jews you jewdefender

i'll bet the FBI has a file on spencer taller than me standing on your shoulders

He already admitted that he offered to cooperate with the FBI.