Some Hunchback Kike Dumped Hot Coffee on Alex Jones

Pretty sure Alex is going to turn his asshole inside out in court.

pscp.tv/RealAlexJones/1ynKOVkQNjQxR

Other urls found in this thread:

cityartsonline.com/issues/seattle/2012/01/ringmaster
imdb.com/name/nm2881281/
facebook.com/JakeStratton
columbian.com/news/2017/apr/17/washington-governor-signs-theatrical-wrestling-bill-2/
facebook.com/321Battle
metal-archives.com/bands/BlöödHag/6962
propaccess.traviscad.org/clientdb/Property.aspx?prop_id=437866
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1400-Barton-Creek-Blvd_Austin_TX_78735_M82141-86013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, just like that alimony case? :^)

Shoo shoo, jew.

good

Jesus Christ what a deranged fuck.

Goddamn i thought jebs wife was a goblin but look at that rat face and yellow coffee stained teeth.

That is one disgusting looking, chubby little faggot.

Most likely staged publicity stunt just like the commies in front of the abortion clinic.

Do not trust alex jones which anyone more that 2 yrs old here knows already,you see more and more his attacks against nazi's in all of his spiels.The guy and his org has israel's dick so far up his ass jew sperm is leaking out of his mouth.Kids jew,staff jew (((kit speech impediment daniels))) and many more.

Alex jones is pure controlled opposition cancer.

Legally he could have flattened him right there. I'm not buy that this wasn't staged.

yeah it seems like he would be the type to deck someone in the jaw if it were real, or maybe he is an all talk cuck, i thought at least he had some fucking balls

Well he is a dude weed so him being all bark ain't unrealistic.

Alex Jones is a man who knows the truth and has decided that becoming the shill Jonestein is still a net positive impact due to the bits of genuine material he is permitted to reveal as well as serving to draw interest toward truth-seeking. He's led more people to become redpilled than you ever have or ever will.

Exactly. Like when 9/11 truth was still big, even though he directed everybody away from Israel and blamed everything on shabbos goy politicians (and now the Saudis), everybody he redpilled eventually found out who really did it and the jews didn't get away with murdering 3,000 Americans.

You know that music video that was mocking him that said he was being chased by goblins?

I actually believe Alex Jones about that now.

Because burying one nugget of truth in a literal mountain of bullshit is the way to propatavistock the desire to search for the truth.

Must be payback for calling all Unite the Right a bunch of kike infiltrators. Poor fat bastard can't catch a break. Perhaps if he told the fucking truth.

He's a man who knows who Jews are and doesn't spend every minute on his radio show exposing them. That makes him a fraud.

lold, maybe he releases goblin pheromones

It's not just that, it's that he spends every minute deflecting away from them, usually onto the Nazis.

Holy shit kike btfo

He married a yid and had a jewish kid

so he doesnt name them then, he just describes them

Jonestein has made more people aware of the conspiracy behind 9/11 by pointing out the traitors and Saudis who share in the blame than you ever have by explaining how Jews are behind those traitors and Saudis. More people have looked into the full truth because of his partial reveals than would have if he wasn't Jonestein.

Of course he's a fraud. He wouldn't be on air at all if he didn't play ball. He's chosen to do more good by becoming controlled opposition than doing at all. Even then, he namedrops Soros and the Rothschilds regularly.

He actually fathered multiple yidlets with 2 different kikesses, one of which is a prostitute.

The 9/11 Truth Movement was a failure because Jonestein and his three heeb buddies who made Loose Change deflected the blame away from Israel and onto Bush.

And then attributes their crimes and actions to other groups

Holla Forums is kill

With how he has expensive Wife payments, if the Jews turn on him & get his channel banned, then it might be what it needs to push him over the edge.

I wouldn't trust him but it would trigger the toe tippers, especially when it comes out that the car incident was not attempted homicide but an accident.
The car incident WILL be ruled as an accident because it would be a gold mine to agitate both sides for the Feds.

If it were to be ruled as an accident the "alt right" will become Kosher among trump supporters, and the Left will become even more radicalized. Right now conservatives are open season because a car killed one of their own. We might see another weather underground type of series of terrorist attacks if the Courts rule in our favor.

Found him
cityartsonline.com/issues/seattle/2012/01/ringmaster

I wouldn't trust him but it would trigger the toe dippers**

Toe dippers are people who're on the fence but are dipping their feet on another side of the fence. They're like people who dip their toes in the water to test it.

The 9/11 truth movement reached a dead end because most people still have bread and water.

They call him the professor. He even is on IMDB for two documentaries, one about roller girls.

imdb.com/name/nm2881281/

facebook.com/JakeStratton

far as i can determine his real name is bill hicks, he is a stratfor agent (offices went up just down the road from him in austin same time he set up shop) and he is recently on record in divorce custody proceedings as having testified he is no more than a "paid actor" who does not believe what he reports.

i dont trust this douchenozzle far as i can throw his loudmouth fearmongering ass.

i have had plenty of direct contacts with him to confirm all the above, over the past ten years or so.

no way did he "sneak" into bohemian grove - he was brought in by a member. period.

The Filter Merchant may be kosher as fuck, but he's still entertaining.

^ CIA

LITERAL POT-BELLY GOBLINS

Guilty as charged.

^ LITERAL cia.

Breath some chlorine gas. :^)

>columbian.com/news/2017/apr/17/washington-governor-signs-theatrical-wrestling-bill-2/
>facebook.com/321Battle
Apparently he runs a business called 3-2-1 Battle some faux wrestling business. Likely a false interaction for a small fee.

metal-archives.com/bands/BlöödHag/6962

What a bunch of faggots.

(checked)
When are they going to do their goodnight alt right cover?

There is no chance that the car incident will be ruled as an accident. As much as I want it to, I just can't see it. It's a completely different beast from the black criminals being killed by police.

I know that TRS got shoah'd but you have to leave.

I had to

That coffee shit was faker than a wrestling match. All staged. Stratton is a fag Wrestling Larper hang on WWE stars cocks while sniffing their wrestling tights.

CIA
I
A

It wasn't staged. There are many losers like that guy. His behavior is typical of someone who was bullied in school and then he himself learned to be a bully.

Looks staged. Such a demon creature (have you ever seen such a thing?) would never come out in daylight unless significant Shekels and sugary snacks were on offer.

kikes have the most punchable faces i have ever seen.

idk it could be real they have found monstrosities in the past

Probably just another stunt for attention because people stopped giving a fuck about him after the election.

He's a professional actor freelancing for an intelligence agency.

Okay, so this guy is a pro-wrestling promoter and connected with the WWE.

That confirms that this confrontation with Alex Jones was completely staged and phony. But the patriotard Amerigoyim who comprise Alex Jones' fan base are too stupid to figure it out (or care).

nice, really captures his goblin heritage.

Check out Alex Jones' new $2 million home. You jealous, goyim poorfags?

propaccess.traviscad.org/clientdb/Property.aspx?prop_id=437866
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1400-Barton-Creek-Blvd_Austin_TX_78735_M82141-86013

1400 Barton Creek Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78735
Owner: RXXCTTGAA TRUST
Trustee: David F. Minton (Alex Jones' divorce lawyer)

No, you envious kike.

You sound mad.

This is fake. Go watch the full video. There is literally no one around except the AJ acting crew and some homeless guy.

Also that coffee is not even hot. I have had boiling hot coffee thrown at me, and there is a lot of noise and steam. Alex is losing it.

That "Seattle local" is the ugliest fucking thing I have ever seen.