Itt: spoil a game with one image

itt: spoil a game with one image

hard mode: no visible text or corpses

Joe Blow placemat maze simulator.

holy shit you got me

Havent played FF8, when does that show up? Thats honestly creepy as shit, I can imagine how spooky itd be for anons when they were kids.

/thread.

Fuck

If you ever want to play Danganronpa donut click

If you are unsure as to whether you want to play it or not, I hate anime, VNs, and don't really care about murder mysteries but these are two of my favorite "games" of all time.

That's not a spoiler

During the ending FMV.

Spoilers
After Ultimecia compressed all time to a single instant to become omnipotent, she still ended up getting defeated. The time stream is unravelling and Squall was losing his sense of identity because he had nothing to cling to, to hold on and anchor himself to

Is Adol supposed to be hugging her good-bye?

I wonder what Casey meant by this?

yes

Good, I kind of thought that he was holding Dana's dead body.

MOON RIDE, MOON RIDE

Got one for the second, too.

:O

itt everything fucking me up

What a faggot.

nigga why would he be smiling

Truly the biggest cuckmeister.

>you will never have a dress as good as asriel's

but user what if we was lying

kill yourself you tumblrtale shill

Next you'll tell me the Jews were behind 9/11.

i didn't even like undertale and i find the idea that some random poster on 8chin would be telling the truth about some viral marketing conspiracy and not to an actual news agency seems farfetched to me

i think if you have to be so upsetti there's something wrong with your opinion of viddy games

The second spoiler would require you to be past chapter 4 and a good amount of thinking to work though. I don't think there's an easy way to spoil that you were all the ultimate despairs with a single image unless it had everyone or some text. However, a picture of the simulation starting to break in chapter 6 would definitely be a big spoiler to anyone who didn't see it coming since the beginning.

LOL are we going to spoil fallout 4 nuka world DLC for all of the redditor dumasses? XD who has a link the torrent? I want to pirate bay it early so I can piss them off, MAXIMUM salt levels will be acheeved >my face when

everyone saw that one coming, only people who didnt were braindead

Thread is over, we have a winner

What's that? Was Ocelot secretly a cultist?

OC incoming

JUST

He was not brought back by love for Rinoa but his sense of duty and the promise that if she went to the field he would be there

"I'll be waiting for you. If you come here, you'll find me. I promise."

What game?

Except it was just tumblr spamming votes, just like we did when we got Launchpad as the best sidekick and things of that sort. This is just as wrong as claiming Launchpad got voted by shady thinktanks working for big cartoon who want to destroy videogames.

I had a overwhelming sense of deja vu, and the image's font looked oddly familiar.

Ghost Trick. If you love the Ace Attorney games give it a play

What the fuck is this.

He said game

I wish

HOHOHOHOHO

I still can't believe that was what it came to.

Do you really want to know?

I don't think that's much of a spoiler since the plot twist at the end is the creature in the pic was manipulating you the entire time because it gets off on seeing other great ones get killed. But that isn't conveyed in that pic at all.