I've been noticing this type of thing in Portugal and Spain and in news regarding both our countries

I've been noticing this type of thing in Portugal and Spain and in news regarding both our countries.

Basically in the Media or in normie sites like Reddit, there is a general idea to make Portugal and Spain essentially non-white. Now there are memes about it, and even some truth to it in deep South of Spain and Portugal. But it seems more and more deliberate as each passing day.

First one is from a """Portuguese""" writer from Lisbon. Second is from Leddit.

They're essentially passing North Africans as natives from here. This is not good news, nor truth. Maybe they think it will stick more because of the Reconquista and all ?

I've seen this done to Italians as well recently. As a Northern Portuguese, this bothers me a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.pt/portugal/interior/portugal-nao-e-branco-nem-em-primeiro-lugar-dos-brancos-8712501.html?utm_source=dn.pt&utm_medium=recomendadas&utm_campaign=beforeArticle&_ga=2.262624206.377401203.1503001927-878498493.1475792475
publico.pt/autor/alexandra-lucas-coelho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to add: I googled translated the article for you guys. This is the original, and from a big newspaper here in Portugal.

dn.pt/portugal/interior/portugal-nao-e-branco-nem-em-primeiro-lugar-dos-brancos-8712501.html?utm_source=dn.pt&utm_medium=recomendadas&utm_campaign=beforeArticle&_ga=2.262624206.377401203.1503001927-878498493.1475792475

Play some meme chess: Protugal is not white; it's Jewish.

That looks like Anita Sarkeesian, but then again all kikes look sort of the same.

Now that you mention it , she does look ((((Suspicious))).

God damn it the audacity of these kikes. Iberians are God tier compared to these filthy mongrel dogs. Got any more examples?
REMOVE

The Albanian dude seems to be saying that the French is wrong, that those 3 are not white.

I fucked up, but the sight of Albania makes me tremble

Yeah he was defending them (us) twice, saying the only browns in Spain are in fact, gypsies.

But I have more sure.

I've been around normie sites lately. The biggest offender is Reddit.

These types of comments never fail in thread revolving immigration and Europe.

Hitler hating Slavs is almost there too.

That chick is def a kike. Classic black rimmed glasses to break the schnoz profile.

At least Portugal has the lowest immigration and abortion rates in western Europe. It's in a strategic position for the status quo- in the corner, speaking a unique language, with no jobs or gibs that would attract immigrants. Spain is in a worse situation, being a North African migration route with tons of sandniggers in Barcelonistan and elsewhere.

Marxist street shitter PM is pretty depressing though.

I thought it was obvious?

Jews who have no homeland or honor are now trying to make whites have no homeland.

Portugal is being getting immigrants non-stop.

Our natives leave, and they bring people from all over the world saying that "we're just not having children, we need immigrants"

Just look at these pics (google translated of course). I was born in city in Northern Portugal that was almost 100% White in the 90's (the only immigrants were Ukrainians, so they don't count to the non-white facto). I only saw the first black when I was like 8 in real life. And now there isn't a day where I don't see one. Brazillians too.
Shit is out of control.

They've driven out our educate natives, effectively brain draining us, and now they want people from outside Europe to fill the gap.

Portugal is under the radar sure, but it's also getting enriched.

Is Coelho the spanish version of Cohen? I know Mendez corresponds to Mendel, there are maybe 3 or 4 others that correspond similarly, although I cant remember them all.

Which city ?
Aveiro ?
Porto ?

Coelho seems like Cohen indeed, from a quick googling I did.

Guimarães. But I have family in Braga and Viana who report similar situations.

By God, we will punish them. Make a scene about this Iberian bro, let your hate be known, and we will give you our energy. Your history is too proud to be attributed to a nigger, LET YOUR HATE BE KNOWN!

This has always been a problem in Southern European countries.

MENA people trying to LARP as us is common as fuck. Mestizos from the Americas as well.

italian here.
today i've seen an anchorwoman of (((skynews))) desperately trying to bring her guests to talk about the ties with arabs during the middle ages in spain.
considering it's 0% relevant to what happened, i'd say you have a point.

How the general public doesn't see through this completely baffles me. There is no thing sustainable about unbounded population growth. It will destroy the environment and force people into increasingly crowded living conditions unfit for our people.

Jewish debt-based economics requires continuous population growth because it's a generational pyramid scheme. It's that economic model that isn't sustainable, not the nations themselves.

I can't believe we overthrew centuries of Muslim oppression for nothing. These fucking cucks would be beheaded by our moor slaying ancestors.

i love how stopping the retirement scam and drastically reduce the money boomers get,and never paid for. that would be sustainable.

I see.

So I'm not imagining things. I wonder if they will push this more in the coming days?

New accounts on reddit (literally 1 hour) are spamming stuff like this.

Seems ((they)) are going to open the doors for the moors all over again.

Welcome to the current time!

I know in Iberia things always happen 20 years latter. So if the world is gona end I’ll move to dago land.

They do the abortions for free in Spain, like the Irish do in the UK or Polaks in Germany. Do you believe we are stupid?

LOL Portuniggers status quo. Did you look at the street-life in Cap Verde Poortugal?
Do you believe we didn‘t notice the “Portuguese nationals” all around Europe, black as coal?

Exactly

I have no words.

Italian Amerimutt here

To be frank I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner honestly. Southern Europe has been considered nonwhite for centuries now, in the US I've seen many times people still lumping Spaniards, Portuguese, Spaniards, Mexicans, South Americans, and even niggers together still. Shitskins tried turning our lands into a caliphate and we've been haunted by it since. Trying to pass muds and nigs off of Southern European is something I'm frankly amazed they haven't tried to seriously do yet

keep in mind I'm not saying Southern Europeans are niggers or muds, not even fucking close. I fight against that notion all the time because I know for a fact it's bullshit. I'm just pointing out something they can use, not trying to d&c

As a white Portuguese I can tell you that some of our """natives"" are suspicious as fuck.

That is problem too.

Is Coelho like Cohen? I smell a kike rat.

do people believe?

I was in Lisbon literally a month ago, and Their northern City Porto too.

It's as white as fucking Poland. Black people are rare as fuck, compare it to Germany France and The UK there are basically none, even the bajillion drug dealers are (mostly) white.

Porto's taxi companies are xenophobic as shit too, even to northern Europeans.

Yes. Worst off is the brown who say we are native and try to convince us we are all brown and whites are mistake.

Just look at what """"Portuguese""" post in their own subreddit.

The browns who say they are native*

Goddammit.

Portistas are the absolute best.

It's a shame too since a lot of those nations were majority white or at least 90%+ natives. Now every nation under the hell of the kike has to turn into mystery meat.

publico.pt/autor/alexandra-lucas-coelho
Fellow Poortuganon here OP, first result after googling her name says it all. Relevant part: "The cities I know best after Lisbon are Jerusalem and Rio de Janeiro"

(((Suspicious))) indeed.

Kind of sad that a country that was conquered by muslims once and had to endure all kinds of hardships in their struggle to remove the arab invaders is now full of these cucks. You'd think that Spain and Portugal would go full 1488 after these events considering their history.

We literally had to this because of the invasions, and now, nobody gives a shit.

It's the same thing they did with Poland and Hungary. Convince people kikes and mongrels are white.

>(((suspicious)))
Nigger that's 100% a kike.
If you can't identify most kikes as soon as you see their faces you need to train your J-dar.

Most of those are french and germans though… for now

Hm?

Archive.is everything and write the names down.

Is this woman even Portuguese? She writes like a Brazilian.

Praising the Brazilian Carnival, possibly the most degenerate and disgusting celebration in the world after Pride Parades.

27/02/2017

Brazilian indians becoming the Portuguese, WTF am I reading. I hope journalists like this are not popular in Portugal.

It is important to keep tabs on the changes occurring in public education in the US. There will be a big reveal soon about various plans for high schools and Holla Forums should be on the lookout for anything fucked up.

The function of education has always mostly been to condition the population into fearfully obeying authority and showing up for work on time and "conspiracy theorists" have long provided evidence that (((they))) intend to expand and strengthen schools' indoctrinating functions by taking children from their parents earlier in life, making school days last longer, and drilling muh white privilege horseshit into the soft brains of the young replace the function of religions like Kikestianity in keeping whites ashamed and weak.

She deserves the rope

EQ is pretty dumb to take into account. It's almost better to specialize than to have a bit of both. In a business you have the smart people in the back making the product and the high eq, low iq people facing the public.

North africans invaded and colonised the land. They are not indigenous.
In fact those north africans have alot of arab blood.

Also what's the problem with aging population an having less people?
Less people means people get more value, jobs get better paid, less unemployment… I mean I can see why Coelhos/Cohens are worried about this, but why should goyim care?

The low birth-rates are a natural mechanism to fix our population density. We should have at max 5 million inhabitants. Maybe even so including galicia.

They had a good run, and even a former lefty President admitted he figures the 1974 revolution was a mistake.

Whats happening is a combo of the EU loaded with commie parasites inflating the economy with cheap money and then hooking them for the debt, and a natural societal reaction to the fascist years, where Salazar and Franco held the pendulum a bit too long.

74 Revolution was the biggest scam I can ever recall. Sure it got us in the the EU but the EU is a scam as well.

74 revolution made us

I could go on and on. I myself wasn't a big fan of Salazar for one or two reasons. He didn't focus on education as he should, didn't focus on giving wealth and prosperity to the people to counter communism, a reason we still have a lot of lefties today.

Granted it was better then the mess we have today.

Did you know Holla Forums, that besides being owned by the EU, our water, electricity, and real estate is effectively owned Angolan and Chinese millionaires?

Did you know Portugal was literal commie for a few months, only narrowly escaping?

Portugal needs to be reset and remade.

I was in Aveiro this morning, a very nice town, full of tourists though, mainly europeans and a stereotypical fat burger family.

A few picos…

Are the French completely black at this point?

And how do you suggest that?

Most of the people with some talent end up leaving the country, and we are left with the ones who can't leave, the commies, and the immigrants.

Coelho is Portuguese for rabbit

Franco did.

They are still full of lefties. The Bourbones are bunch of corrupt shit many of the Movimiento Nacional sold out as well.

Portugol and poland are pretty based

I don't know.

OP, that's being done because .es and .pt will once again, be the first place that Islam takes over in Europe before advancing north. It's literally their beach head.

I don't like this "reset and remade" thinking, revolutions are the marxist way to erase history and promote all kinds of evil. You should look into your glorious past and seek in your beautiful history the motivation to make Portugal Great Again.

1. Get out of the EU (obviously).
2. Stop immigration.
3. Get rid of the Marxist traitors from the schools, universities, mainstream media, courts, unions and any other relevant position where they can spread their poison. Communists are horrible at their jobs, you can fire them all as quality control if you can't make communism illegal yet.
4. Overhaul and rebuild the whole private sector, from the heavy industries to tech. Give incentives to the native population and don't let foreign money take over the economy.
5. Rebuild the military, make sure you have only the best and most capable working in the public sector, cut the welfare for everyone but the old and disabled among the native Portuguese population.

Doing this would create an initial shock, you would have "economists" preaching doom and gloom by the initial drop in the GDP, but the country would rebuild itself steadily and nothing but external influence could take you down once you got back on track.

The more 'white' looking Portuguese/Brazilian, Spaniard and Italian women are some of the most beautiful females of the white race, I'd become the biggest poonhound if I lived in any of those Southern European countries. Lol.

Whiteness is more than just skin color.

A culture of laziness and reliance on EU gibsmedats is not a white culture.

bump

Also, l want to make sure you Portuganons are properly redpilled about immigration.

I am Brazilian. Not many people move to other countries from here where I live (the south), but most of the people I know that left to live in Europe usually share 2 very negative things in common:

They are economic migrants, but they are not poor for Brazilian standards, which means they usually had the means to get a college degree. However, instead of keeping up with what they had here, they settle for literally any job. Since the economy in Portugal is so much better, they see themselves making more money serving meals than our lawyers and teachers, think that's all that matters and hardly seek more qualification. They will never be an asset to your economy.

In addition to being lazy and shortsighted, they are also quite selfish, abandoning their families here even when they needed their help. They feel like being cold opportunists is a good thing. Not good people overall.

After seeing this, I actually came to despise any economic migrant who don't have the mindset of doing their best to repay the country receiving them for the opportunity.

You forgot:
It's time is over. No need to keep us down by maintaning such an antiquate religion.
We wont ever find our glory in that religion again. If you belive in the leftist b8 that it was christianism which created our empire
I don't think no one disagrees with this.
Because IQ is inheritable and ours isnt exactly the highest on the world. Also don't give these people the option to keep dual citizenship and make them do some oaths renouncing it and shit like that.
Send all of our degenerates, leftists, non-whites in general and sub-80IQ to Brazil.
Would also give us the option to say "If you don't like it, why dont you go live in Brazil?"

Even though i dont think the national average IQ is exactly our genetic limit, i do think some eugenic measures are nescessary to put us in the same level as germans and the such on the IQ scale.

(check)
Meh. I don't care all that much about "work ethic". I prefer a poorer guy who fights over a supposedly more hardworking one who cucks out at every opportunity. Greek > Swede.

Nice joke. Portugal is an irrelevant piece of nothing compared to Brasil.

Appeal to novelty.

Kikes claiming you don't exist as a people and aren't european. Where have i heard this before?

t. Swede

t. Alberto Barbosa

I made a thread about this a few weeks back. Pretty much everyone started crying and the mods anchored and probably deleted it afterwards.

White is not enough. Afghans are white. Arabs are white. Jews are white. Iraqis are white. Sure there's some swarthier types among them, but there are some swarthier types among the Spanish, Italians and Greeks.

Our 'White Nationalism' needs to be more discriminatory. It must be 'Christian descended European Whites'. That would include Spain and Greece, Poland, Romania, the USA, Australia, Britain, France, Germany, Sweden and so on.

Basically every nation we naturally consider to be 'us'. Useful idiot pagans will be against this because they hate Christianity but who cares - its far better than having to let Turks and Arabs be a part of 'White Nationalism'. And as you can see that is now an angle these filth are pushing so as to further divide European-descendant Christian Whites.

I'd rather live in a so called economic irrelevant yet developed country such as Portugal than to live in Huezil of all places.

Circassians arent white then? What about gypsies? They are christian and caucasian, are they to be considered white? And what about the bunch of caucasian populations, both christian and muslim, who break this rule?

Brasil is a much poorer nation in every way, being that the crushing abundance of resources it has is completely mismanaged, they are one of the most corrupt nations on Earth, and they are totally mongralized beyond repair.

The same way that Iceland is also richer than Brasil. Even though it has a smaller national GDP than Portugal.

Brasil is "rich" in the same way that India is "rich".

Yeah. With Brasil it's kind of useless if the (((state))) controls more resources and tax revenue if you live in a slum surrounded by drug addled animals and the people's money is completely drained by mismanagement and corruption. Making Brasil effectively a failed state.

Can you pinpont where she lives?

I was there in June, and Lisbon had more Brazilians and Angolans than Porto. Portuguese would be considered white if they could stand in straight lines.

Every time.

You retard.

wtf I just noticed it's all the white countries are the only ones getting shit ton of immigrants? None of them are safe. This seems suspicious af. Something's behind this.

(((((((((((((((((COELHO)))))))))))))))

Porto nowadays has a few. 5 years back it had very few, almost negligible numbers. Any other city has almost none.

But despite still being very few jobs and high unemployment, there is a great increase in the number of blacks everywhere.

There might be a new formal, yet hidden, program subsidizing them because I don't see how they can sustain any cost of living here. I never seem them working except for very rare cases.

Really activates the bagaço 🤔

Lisbon will be beyond saving in a few years though.

Last time I went there A FEW YEARS AGO, I was already shocked. Today it must be heart wrenching.

I actually even got to see a few nogs shoplifting and running away by motorcycle, in a mall around the metropolitan area.

And check my double dubs please and thank you.

Reeks of something your typical landwhale infested HR department concocted during their lunch at Starbucks.

Saw a few nogs in Aveiro, one of them was pestering a chink in his chinese store, chink was obviously annoyed with his presence. Luckly most of the foreigners in the town are other europeans with one or two lousy americans.

Why would you call the americans lousy? It's not like the northern europeans coming here aren't mostly ultra liberal for our standarts…

Lisbon hasn't been good since 1755, so we can afford to just bomb the place to the ground when the time is right.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Or how about "ethnic Europeans"? Why complicate things with this dead kike on a stick bs?
>>>/christian/

Since when have Turks and Arabs ever had anything to do with White Nationalism? They don't claim to be white.. maybe some Turks do, out of desperation. An Arab never would except on US census.

The Russians drove them out for a reason. Since then Circassians have been living in Turkey for over a century, do you really think their blood is still pure? They're more dead as a race than the freaking Berbers.

Also, I would argue that Muslims should never be considered white, even if they would be according to a DNA test. Bosniaks and Albanians should be wiped out.

checked

You're more likely to be robbed by niggers in Portugal than some north African countries. Some Spanish might pass for white, but they're largely negro too.

Negro? Since when did niggers invade Spain (before modern times)? The Muslim invaders that conquered Spain and Portugal (and southern Italy) were North African and Arabic, not Sub-Saharan. The "Portuguese = niggers" meme is because there were slaves brought to Lisbon and Madiera, there isn't actually widespread Negrid admixture in Portugal. And there wouldn't be any in Spain. In the south of both countries, some of the population may have admixture from the Muslims, but not blacks, that's "we wuz al-Andalus n sheit"-tier.

Wrong. You only risk it if you go to the small area of the capital they concentrate in.
We are still a very safe country, and even Lisbon is 100 times safer than Madrid and Barcelona, even though it's much more dangerous than the rest of the country.

Oh so you are just a shill/shitposter. Nevermind then.

As a hue visting Portugal I can confirm that it is indeed pretty safe, I'm yet to see mudslimes over here, only a few african niggers and junkies next to public parking lot trying to grab some cash by "looking after" the cars.
Now when it comes to Iberians are not white, it's not even worth wasting your time replying to such a typical shitpost.

The Berbers were Vandals, a germanic tribe that captured Carthage after being kicked out of Iberia by the Visigoths at the behest of Rome.

Then they converted to Islam and were part of the invading forces when the Muslim conquest of Spain happened. Even nowadays you can find "white-looking" people in the tribes of North Africa (pic related).

Most of the muslims in Spain were converts. There's arab blood in Spain but not as much as most people think thanks to propaganda.

That means that i can come back? Northern portuguese descent from both my mother's family and my father's family.
Actually, the current laws are basically what you described, it could just be a bit more strict for brazilian "portuguese descendants" (that means AT LEAST 2 portuguese great-grandparents for each family side), and, obviously, no citizenship to angolans.

but muh over population.

Just use the liberal's arguments against them. Over population & Automation..

Nah m8, berbers had some germanic lineage in them, let's say 20-30%, but in no way they were white as a group. Sure, there were even more "white-looking" berbers back then than today, so they definitely werent the "black moors that conquered europe" negroes like to think, but they werent exactly white.
Not to mention that during the invasion itself plenty of actual arabs (born in arabia) invaded, since it was part of the caliphate's expansion, but their genetic footprint is pretty much 0 out of Alentejo and Andalusia.
Most of the non-european blood in the hispanics (actual hispanics, from hispania, not spics) comes from pre-roman carthaginean settlements on the southern and eastern coast of the peninsula, but even those are rather negligible (less than 10%).
Most of the charts of iberian haplogroups are awfully misrepresented, almost as if (((someone))) wants to label us as non-white. Really makes you think.

huh. Maybe if you didnt live in literally Africa.
It is rather safe, though. Most criminals are either spanish, niggers or arabs.

HOL UP

At least more than 75% portuguese descent proved by papers. Also high IQ, no need for more low IQ subhumans than what we already have.
Also, you'd have to completely give up the brazilian culture, since it's niggerized shit.
I was born in Brazil myself, actually, but both my parents are portuguese and i moved back when i was 5. Right now i'm back in Brazil for economic reasons, but my loyalty rests elsewhere.

Portugal's overpopulated though. All of Europe, really.
Our low birth-rate is a social phenomenon caused by said overpopulation, amongst other things.
Of course (((some people))) use the argument of "muh linear growth" to say that's bad, but we all know whats up with that;

The reset will be in form of fire, and not only for Portugal.

In the same post you say
and then go on to say that you think all muslims should never be considered white.

Well there is the reasoning, in your own post. It also clarifies a lot of things with the 'swarthier' peoples in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, etc. by making it obvious that they are a part of us.

Because Islam is an anti-White ideology and 'White Muslims' are closer politically to ISIS than Holla Forums.
It's important to remember the climate in southern Europe, it's relatively hot and sunny, so somebody that lives there and spends a lot of time outside is going to have a sun tan. Americans that are descended primarily from people from those countries tend to be about as pale as anyone else, at least up north, I can't speak for the south where it's hot and sunny as well.

Don't even bother trying to persuade anyone mate, you're beating a dead horse believe me I know

apparently a love of history comes with the full package, including a love for old/ancient rivalries. North Europeans shit all over us constantly and we, from my general personal experience, are generally disgusted by them in return. Assuming we are ever victorious in our collective causes, expect to see a WWIII extremely soon after