ROTHERHAM MP FIRED FOR SAYING MUSLIMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAJORITY OF CHILD GROOMING

ROTHERHAM MP FIRED FOR SAYING MUSLIMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAJORITY OF CHILD GROOMING

CORBYN CUCKS OUT AND SAYS IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE

archive.is/ZSvdD

was hampering the authorities' investigations.

In a tangenial rant: Things are bad. I live in a northern England town. I went to Tescos yesterday, and… well, I couldn't park for 20 minutes because the car park was overloaded. 9 out of 10 drivers Muslim or black. When I finally managed to park, I stood outside smoking a cig and looked at the racial demographics. 8 out of 10 people Muslim or black. It made me feel sick to my stomach. This used to be our country, and it's being taken from us.

TV is getting worse and worse. All the major networks are kiked beyond belief. "Channel 4" and all it's subchannels are the worst. These 2 adverts are played on just about every advert break:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZslfXPiYOz8 (all women's vaginas are amazing! SO DIVERSE!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QKUd6lam7N8 (taking the niglets out)

I've noticed a disturbing trend. In the 90s, it always used to be the "token black" in a group of normal people. Now in (((media))), it's 90% ethnic/Muslim/black, WITH A TOKEN WHITE.

Roll on September 23rd.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ukae2
huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/muslims-are-not-a-race_b_8591660.html
archive.fo/Slbq3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6uvkkn/huge_weapons_depot_belonging_to_radical_islamists/
archive.is/GdXKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since when when are Muslims a race?

Since when was corbyn not a cuck?

Everyone knows its true, more wood for the fire.
Great respect for the martyr, he know what would happen, they all know.

Shemitah fags still at it?

Hi man, I know how you feel.
England was a beautiful country, gleaming, clean, safe.

Remember your grandparents saying "we never used to lock our doors", it was true.
First. Stop watching television, it just makes you depressed and frustrated if the indoctrination doesn't take hold.
It is full of faggotry, race mixing, kikes and niggers. You will feel a lot better when you stop completely.

Second, save up some money, retrain or take some extra courses or classes and move to a white area.
It might be abandoning your 'home', but you are miserable there among the hordes of shitskins.
Thirdly, know that all the parties are the same entity, and all have the same goals in mind.
Voting one way or another will have almost no effect.
Note how this degradation has been constant since the 50s, regardless of party in power.

Work hard to better your own position, help people who are like you, slowly red pill those around you.
Don't ever let the kikes make you think it is unwinnable, or that England is doomed.
It isn't. All it takes is for the English to rise up.
The the illusion of power will be gone, and heads will roll.

In the meantime, live well and grow stronger.
Physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, morally.

If you want to actively fight against the invasion, start disabling their power supplies, especially in winter. Fuse out junctions in ghettos etc.
They can't take the cold, they aren't built for it.

Also, write letters to your local newspapers, various members of parliament.
Write them well, complain that Corbyn is protecting paedophilia - turn it like that.
Write that without open discussion, these horrific crimes can not be solved or prevented.

Make it visual and emotional.
Encourage others to do the same.
That kind of thing.

Use your strengths against their weaknesses.
Don't tell anyone, not a soul, do not get caught.
Do it seemingly randomly, and by different methods, so there is no pattern.
Careful of cameras.

This is the cuck Anglin shilled for.

were there cases involving non muslims? serious question.

silly man, islam is not a race, it's mental illness.

Solid words my friend. I am trying.

and fuck off

I believe Rotherham will be the straw that breaks the camels back. It is inexcusable. I don’t need to restate the events, facilitation, cover up and farce involved. We know the story well, and it is far from unique or isolated. We will likely never know the full extent of the issue.

Nonetheless I don’t believe that as a people we are willing to forgive it, to accept such unfathomable evil occurring on our clay. Knowledge of these crimes and the subsequent actions by our political class and officials trusted to protect the very people they allowed abused will be the driving force behind the fury that ushers in change. The fury that causes our men to fight in a manner only comparable to berserker rage.

Our current state is unsustainable. It takes everything the devils at the helm have to keep things placid from day to day. Things will change; never lose faith in your people. We will win and we will vanquish the evil that exists on our clay. We will avenge all those who were abused at the hands of invader filth. And in victory we will be reborn.

Very well put, and despite being a Holla Forums oldfag, that was what I needed to read.

Article on Sarah Champion's appointment to the role:
archive.is/Ukae2

Nice trips.

Divine retribution, motherfuckers. Enjoy it.

Since this huff.po article user
huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/muslims-are-not-a-race_b_8591660.html
archive.fo/Slbq3
you didn't really think they have limits on intellectual degeneracy did you?

since when does science "blame" and since when does a demographic statistical average make a judgment on an "entire community"? I just don't fucking get it. What the fuck is this?

You know I had a football coach once who was a fucking retard. You see, if you get on the field, you can get a penalty. So, the football league creates a big ~5yard white chalk boundary around the field so if you just stay behind that its basically impossible to accidentally get on the field. My coach decided that we needed to stay back another 5 yards from there, or we'd be punished harshly. Not only did this make no sense, but far worse: there was no way to tell if you were behind the imaginary 5 yard line. It was all in his head and completely arbitrary.

Unnecessary and arbitrary. The very thing liberal-republicanism was supposed to defend against – arbitrary and capricious government. Literally 400 years of the Western tradition is rolling in its grave

Corbyn has labelled himself as a pedo-protector, 2nd only to Sharia May.

UK cannot be saved. It is gone. It will be an Islamic state within the next 50 years and there is no going back.

you have to go back

Semitic peoples are pedophiles by nature, its in all their books.

I figured as much but do not despair there are no brakes on this train. I, in the California town of Thousand Oaks are seeing the Muslim invasion happen in real-time, they are still coming in too as "refugees". Here's a video from one of their Mosques showing a local joining, so many liberal atheists and even some Catholics all ready to bow before Achmed because Mosques are so much more diverse and not racist.

Call them dune coons, mudslimes, sand niggers, Pakis, Hadjis, camel jockeys, or towelheads.

Just call them niggers, moon crickets, nogs, jiggaboos, porch monkeys, coons, tar babies or pavement apes.

These subhuman animals do not deserve to be referred to by the mantles that kikes have bestowed upon them as their golems. They should be called by names that are fitting for their subhuman behavior, ugly names that identify them as the beasts that they are.

Capped for posterity. Godspeed user.

I'm being serious. They simply don't care.

So if I converted to Islam, does that mean I'm transracial?

I wish you were wrong, but unless we uncuck our country, then get used to seeing women walking around like beekeepers.

>>>/back/

Actually they will become a race, this is how, they follow the same line as Jews, EXCEPT the thing is passed on paternally. Kebabs do not want their daughters to marry anything other than Muslims. Even a white convert to Islam is treated like an outsider. They do invite women of any race, but they do have a strong preference for the husband to be a middle eastern man. It may not be obvious at first, but if they keep the women from marrying outside of the religion how long does it take for the gene pool to soil? Jews rely on goyim not understanding the maternal aspect of Jewry, as the Muslims rely on outsiders not realizing that there really IS a preference for shitskin men to either marry kebab women, or women dumb or gullible enough to convert to Islam.

No, white males aren't allowed to participate. Even if you were completely serious about sexually identifying as Muhammad, you would be assumed to be mocking them, because on some level they know they need to be mocked and will project that on to whatever their perceived enemy says.

The good news is that being constant hypocrites they alienate even the most pozzed and complacent of white men.

Ask around enough and you'll probably hear stories about Muslim girls bringing home non brown Muslims to meet their parents, the shit is an absolute shoah (you'll probably have some laughs as well.) Islam is about conquest, getting cucked by an outsider is not something any shitskin wants of any culture, it makes them feel their cultural inferiority. Islam is the tribal hivemind of arabs, as Judaism is the tribal hivemind of Jews.

we're centuries too fucking late for that.
in a lot of muzzie country marrying your first cousin is something more than half of the population does. stretch that for centuries, generation after generation. what do you think?

lol you brits are so cucked you get fired for telling the truth

you are so cucked you let thousands of little girls get raped and murdered

you are so cucked you destroyed nazi germany because you were jealous of their economy

fuck eternal anglos

this is what you deserve karma is a bitch and churchill is a traitor burning in hell

They are an ethno-religion. They are both a race and a religion.

Move, you massive fag. I just came back from a holiday in england and where i went (Yorkshire/ moors) found absolutely 0 niggers, just beautiful countryside with plenty of farmland and good neighbours.

If you are an englishman and living anywhere in the south or in a big city, London worse of all, move to the midlands. Get a patch of land and wait the storm.

yes, they are not exactly principle people and often acted in an opportunist way, and the current situation is the result of that.
but hopefully, now that they are facing the consequences of their actions and omissions, they'll learn their lesson and come out of it better than ever. or not…
i'd like to see them make it.

Nothing wrong with the South faggot. Its the North where the Pakis are roaming unchecked.

why is that place so unattractive to brown people?

The South is fucked, beyond repair, the 1970's was that last opportunity the English had to democratically vote their way out of it.

Instead today we have an alt-right run by jews, designed to misdirect anger towards the next war the kikes have set us up for, all to protect jews and queers.

If this is England, where are the English?

What town are you in? I'm in fucking Bradford. Just walking through town it's hard to spot a white person or just someone that talks with an English accent. Fucking dirty pakis and niggers every where.
There was a place in the middle of town called fun town where pakis used to sell drugs and drink to minors. Only found that shit out working doors and having some tarted up 13 year olds ask where the place is.
Can't wait to cleanse this fucking city

I'm not going to try and do some D&C but London is really the only truly fucked part of the South. No compromises of course. One city, one borough, one street being non-British upsets me.

The answer is likely that Labour was the Northern party, for the working class, so when they were in charge, they could ship in thousands of shitskins. Conservatives have a stronghold in the South, mainly due to the older population who are going to be less enthused with shitskins in their towns. It will not last for much longer though. 1/4 Millenial Brits voted for Brexit, the other 3/4 voted Remain. Maybe that is lies to mislead us and spark some more generational shit flinging but it could also be true.

HA. Anyone who has spent more then a couple seconds in london know they aren't going to make it, mudslime terrorist loving mayor and nigger riots despite being one of the first nations in the world to abolish slavery while the shitskin subhumans in Africa and the Middle East have slavery to this very moment. I swear the spirits of dead Nazis are pushing these shitskins into England and the UK as an act of revenge for their betrayal. They will be mongrelised and end up a bigger more violent subhuman shithole than Brazil with no achievement to speak of and rapes on the daily. Well, that already happens. Brits sure are good at covering up the rapes of children! LOL!

When jews first played that semitic card they kind of opened the door to the rest of their relations.

maybe, maybe not.
like i said, they have always put profit and having their belly full over principles and they have never been team players.
how nihilistic must you be to convert to the church of england?
or what about them selling weapons and ammo to the ottomans?
and plenty of other stuff…
still, i'd like to see them make it.

Come to the East of England.
Along the coast there will be pockets of pozz, mostly indians and the like, but the tourist traps are pretty free of them. We had a boat of illegals get found just off the Orford coast, and we've recently had a few instances of curry houses getting turfed out by Immigration police, and it's been a Conservative area since forever.
And honestly, we could do with some more good actual brits setting up shop here, because some of the smaller towns are shrivelling up despite the number of houses getting built. We need a traditional town high street back.

strange country Britain

I really wouldn't have guessed the rich would trash their homeland like this. What do they think ? Where do they think they will go ? Are they really just fully under the control of the jews ? It just seems like a betrayal to your blood to let this happen.

Kill yourself, you fucking shill

Most of the rich are boomers, who were fed the highest dosage of anti-Nazi propaganda. They were also there for the free love movement and general hippy shit. They have been massively brainwashed and lied to. They inherited the the best countries at arguably their best point in history, so it is no surprise they have a good amount of wealth. They were taught not to love their people or their homeland, but to love the world and the almighty dollar/pound.

As to where they will go, same as us. Most of the rich are just good goyim, few are in bed with the Jews and even fewer will be allowed to go with them to their secluded bunkers and mansions.

David Wood knowledgeable Xian scholar on Islam mentions Mohammad was actually a white guy, who called black people "raisins"

Strange country Britain

The only winning move is to nuke it all

you live in Bradford what the fuck do you expect?
Its hard to imagine if you dont leave your area but what we have in Britain is extreme ghettoisation
its like if you're in Birmingham in the West Midlands and you go down to Alum Rock the population theres about 90% pakis, the whole place is a ghetto
Erdington not 15 minutes drive away is a council estate with about 7 high rise tower blocks filled with underclass chavs and niggers
but right next door in the East Midlands you've got Rutherford 99% White British the last census showed and I havent seen a paki or a nigger on the street there any time ive been there
they're all contained mostly in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Yorkshire
they're tumours on the face of England

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6uvkkn/huge_weapons_depot_belonging_to_radical_islamists/

The rapefugees are very literally invaders. Not metaphorically invaders, not even merely armed military-age men, but actually troops.

They are troops brought in to protect the pedocrats from a public that is not pedophilic, nor open-minded enough to let their brains fall out enough that they'll tolerate pedophilia.

Truth. We're all gonna make it.

every politician?

archive.is/GdXKs
Archive it next time.

So many defeatists ITT, you know nothing of the English. Outnumbered 1000/1 I should still like our chances.

all of the major cities have or are in the process of being transformed into niggertropolis's. London is filled with niggers and pakis too y'know. you must be a bumpkin

Yes, a bunch of Whites in the media in the 70's and early 80's, which was (((covered up))), by those at the top, until one of the most prominent ones died. The police have been catching up with the other Whites who were doing it, but the (((cover up))) appears to have been forgotten about.

Well people always mean Arab when talking about Muslims

There are many jewish cases

Ahh Dorset where even people from the two towns over are considered Grockles (west country for foreigner)

Lovely place, no crime, beautiful countryside, clean air and great beaches.

Compared to some places perhaps.