Joel years: best years

Joel years: best years
Mike years: decline in quality but still good
Pearl/Bill whatshisname years: jumped the shark
revival years: unwatchably shit.

Didn't even attempt to watch it. Thumbs down and moved on with my life.

This.
Didn't even give it the time of day, I knew it would be a dumpster fire before it even aired.
I try not to encourage these types in any way (bar suicide of course) because it just gives them the excuse to keep fucking up things I love.

The early Mike years were great. The movie parts of the Pearl years were really good too, it's just that the skits were cringe inducing.

Overall Mike years > Joel but Hercules Joel movies are still my favorite.
Hate everything Pearl and Monkey and Bald Faggot but usually skip those skits anyway

/2hu/ GET

Impressive, very nice.

>>>/a/

CUCKIGOONS CUCKIBTFO

2hu is Holla Forums. Or at least it was before all of it's fans got board with the games because they have no real depth or challenge, even on lunatic difficulty. They're the fast food of shmups and started focusing more on things like those horrible ping-pong ball head fan comics instead.

I don't care.

Yes you do. Anime bothers you so much that you not only have to cry about it every time you see it, but you also have to come back respond to every response to your crying.

You're like a child who pokes his sibling in the back seat over and over and then prides himself on getting an annoyed reaction.

Mike is superior to Joel, it never jumped the shark, and the true heir of MST3K is Rifftrax.

This tbh

Where were you during the 999999 GET, you fool?

in mst3k mike and bots talked like 3 guys watching a movie. nothing really raunchy of course but it felt real. in final justice for example, they make a comment about the woman sidekick being hot and one of the bots purrs at her. yet in rifftrax they sometimes criticize the movie for stuff involving women (nudity, violence, etc). not saying it ruins it, i still like rifftrax but it makes it feel more like a product rather than 3 guys hanging out.

The later seasons were the best! Bill Corbett was the best Crow and Pearl had more personality than Dr. Forester. The show didn't jump the shark.

I threw all these people in the garbage as soon as I heard they were in with goons and took potshots at GG at their behest.

lol umad.

I'm pretty sure the GG jabs came from some of the numale writers they hired for the show. They were all old men by the time GG happened and probably had no idea what it was.

What I heard was they became buddy buddy with Something Awful people after they tried to infiltrate them due to their obsession with MST3K and that of course resulted in goony politics entering into their shtick. The goon influence is all over the reboot as well. You'd have to be blind not to see it. It's not a coincidence. I really don't think people like this with this level of "talent" are important enough for me to keep giving them business after they reveal their selves to cock gobbling SJW-lites. I did the same thing with Tim Heidecker after he tried to mock working class people for voting for Trump like some champagne drinking elitist even though he started as a middle class jackoff from Minnesota. Haven't watched any of his shit since, and it wasn't a big loss anyways.

Current year MST3K is fucking cancer.

Comedy Central Mike era > Comedy Central Joel era > Sci-fi Channel era > KTMA > shit > Kikestarter era

Joel years: reddit
Mike years: decline in quality but still reddit
Pearl/Bill whatshisname years: jumped the reddit shark
revival years: unwatchably reddit shit.

^^^^^^^^

They clearly hit their stride during the Mike years. Joel always had lame joke delivery.