Dirty Race Face Pours Coffee on Alex Jones WHO DOES NOTHING!

This fat slob is a coward. He should stop claiming to be the tip of the spear and start putting tips in kikes coffee mugs instead. Soon he will throw a Money Bomb to get a new t-shirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ej-uOIfF31Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This made me rage and I don't even like AJ

these brazen kikes have ZERO filter. he looks like a cheese puff eating psycho killer..

youtube.com/watch?v=ej-uOIfF31Y

This right here. I don't pay attention to this dumb faggot or watch his show, but the memes and what he represents is humorous to me, and on the most basic bitch level he might be hitting some notes.

But when I see these decedent faggot hipsters HATE him for being an eccentric basic conservative who doesn't even cross any controversial lines, it enrages me. Despite being an obvious controlled op, he seems like a decent guy actually.

Hipster faggots are the most humorless cunts I've ever seen.

He did good, if ANY NORMIE watches this, he will see that EVERYTHING alex jones said during the video to be COMPLETELY CORRECT.
Where he to hit the little rat, it could have been spun as alex jones being the retard who have nothing to say.

Sounds like PR bullshit, because that is, literally the whole purpose of alex jones is being a PR guy, what would be the point of him making bad PR when he can make great PR?

asking alex jones to hit the little rat is like asking a accountant to go win a weight lifting competition

forgot my sage for slide thread, but it's too late now

People are so on edge it's crazy. A few of them absolutely look and act mentally ill.
Has no one kept track of HAARP or something else crazy, chemtrails, what the fuck could possibly be the result? Did they suddenly get much better at subliminally driving people mad through TV, a berserk switch, MKUltra? There needs to be research done on this.

op, the faggot, and the passive aggressive edgelord commentary at the end (probably the same person) should continue to suck themselves off. Assuming you can read, don't you remember Uncle Ted's write up about shitlibs? Did you see the look of elation on that rat kike's face? He's a masochist. He wanted to get hit, he had no argument. Talk tough all you want, but that is the proper reaction to some fat body trying to push you to strike first. If you are white you would be able to think ahead a few steps if Jonestein had retaliated by striking and escalated, what would the headline be? That other tubby kike would be lionized, but now he's just back in his chastity belt and his barista job. If his buddies see the video, they'll see him acting like a fucking moron and backing off first.
I don't care for the filter man beyond the memes his antics produce, but I'm with him on this one.

No, niggers and emotional non-thinking leftist nigger lovers are easily stirred up. Allowing them to breed is called dysgenics and it's opposite is eugenics.

as their narrative continuously gets shat on, they must close their mind off more and more to keep their delusion.

That's a good man being persecuted.

No. Alex could have flattened him, and then this slob might have a chance at a lucrative lawsuit. The alternative is going to be much, much worse. Alex and his crew will show this moron to millions of viewers, turning him into a new Kyle the cuck.

*peaceful alternative is going to be worse for this guy

I'm actually impressed he kept his cool. Easy win in court. Sage for e-celeb thread.

What could he do exactly.

If I ever seen inbred kike, that's him.

It's assault so he knows his lawyers can take care of it. Stop worrying so much.

MEME IT.

Alex jones said goy was an anti Semitic slur today. Blatant liar fuck him and the fat shit but in truth nobody cares about the fat fuck anyway.

Honestly, poor old Controlled-Opposition Al came off pretty well in that video. Passionate, aggressive, articulate - he called the heckler back and confronted him, and got right in his face, looming over him with his superior size. If anyone looked pathetic in that vid, it was the coffee-thrower; he had nothing coherent to say, his laugh was creepy and weird, and in the end he ran away from Alex.

Yes, in perfect world, Alex would have decked the idiot, but in our managerialist gynocratic clown world, that is not a winning move.

fuck when is it time to rope these assholes?