POSSIBLE HAPPENING TOMORROW IN BOSTON - 500 POLICE OFFICERS READY TO BASH SKULLS - FREE HOSPITAL RIDES OFFERED

POSSIBLE HAPPENING TOMORROW IN BOSTON - 500 POLICE OFFICERS READY TO BASH SKULLS - FREE HOSPITAL RIDES OFFERED
‘Stay Away From The Common’ During Boston Free Speech Rally, Walsh Urges.
Boston Mayor Marty Walsh is urging people to stay away from a planned Free Speech Rally scheduled for Saturday on Boston Common.
Walsh made the comments Friday as he discussed security for the event alongside Boston Police Commissioner William Evans and Gov. Charlie Baker.
The mayor said he has spoken with the Southern Poverty Law Center for guidance on how to handle events involving white supremacists.
“They say that interacting with these groups just gives them a platform to spread their message of hate,” said Walsh. “They recommend that people should not confront these rallies. So we’re urging everyone to stay away from the Common.”
A total of 500 police officers will be present at the rally, and several hundred more are available if necessary.
Fencing and security cameras were installed on Boston Common’s Parkman Bandstand Friday morning as police continue safety preparations ahead of Saturday’s planned rally.
Related: Boston Police Will Have ‘Eyes And Ears’ On Anyone Attending Free Speech Rally
City officials approved a permit earlier this week for the rally, organized by the Boston Free Speech Coalition.
The permit allows rallygoers to begin setting up at 10 a.m. on Saturday. The rally is expected to begin at noon.
“There have been questions about why we granted a permit for the rally tomorrow,” said Walsh. “The courts have made it abundantly clear. They have the right to gather, no matter how repugnant their views are. But they don’t have the right to create unsafe conditions. They have the right to free speech. In return, they have to respect our city.”A large counter-protest is also expected at the event.
The sides will be separated by barriers, Boston Police said.
“Boston and Massachusetts are the home of some of the most important moments in the fight for freedom and equality in this nation’s history,” said Baker. “Tomorrow is one more chapter in that honored tradition, and we’re going to do everything we can to make sure tomorrow is about liberty and justice, freedom and peace, and yes the right for people to peacefully assemble.”
Thomas Robb, the national director of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, told the Boston Herald that some members from the Springfield area are planning to attend Saturday’s Rally. Walsh disputed this claim.
“There’s been no talk of any Ku Klux Klansmen at all,” Walsh said.

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/18/boston-free-speech-rally-security-preparations/
archive.fo/JEGwS

Other urls found in this thread:

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/
archive.is/sxQv2
solidaritycville.com/donate
solidaritycville.com/donate/
archive.is/8vMR1
archive.is/uQSYz
archive.is/GA7Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking KIKES

It's always Antifa and Nig Lives Matter who start the violence. Sometimes I can't stand other Irish people in America.

Guess the only people left supporting FREE SPEECH are white supremacists. How long until FREE SPEECH is declared a white privilege?

what the fuck is wrong with your formatting. Reported for being an absolute garbage OP.

I looked at the organizers page for this Rally. It expressly states they won't tolerate "White Nationalists" or anybody bringing weapons. If people follow those rules this could be a good redpill for normies on who antifa and the alt-left are because you know the alt-left is going to show up and disrupt everything. Get some good video of nice white people getting attacked for trying to practice free speech will wake a lot of people up.

Like 10 years ago.

The Boston Militia is going to be there locked and loaded if the police get out of hand it's going to be Lexington and Concord all over again.

My brother is a professor in Boston. Too bad he's an apathetic hyper autistic spineless numale faggot with the mentality of "OH YOU'RE BOTH IDIOTS, LEAVE ME ALONE TO MY ASIAN TWINK BOYS *sticks out tongue*"

God I'm so alone in this world.

Hardly.

At least you're not a shut in

There seem to be only two options:

1. Completely no-show, let all these kikes and traitors have done all that work for nothing
2. Show up with overwhelming million-man numbers, fully armed, with a small envoy group offering Boston's mayor to surrender or 2nd American Revolution starts

It's dramatic, I know, but showing up with a few thousand people, completely unprepared (aside from guns) only to be kettled up for slaughter like Charlottesville had tried to do must not be repeated.

Gonna need sauce for this semen demon. Polite sage for off topic.

Will Boston be the spark that sets it all off again?

Roadblocks, weapons bans as Boston braces for ‘Free Speech’ rally
Boston officials are planning road blockades and even banning food vendors from the historic Boston Common as they step up security around a “Free Speech” rally on Saturday featuring right-wing speakers, aiming to avoid a repeat of last weekend’s violence at a white supremacist rally in Virginia.

Some 500 police officers will be on the streets around the popular tourist destination ready to crack skulls. They are planning to close some roadways to vehicles, mindful of the car attacks that killed a woman in Charlottesville and 13 in an attack in Barcelona on Thursday.

“We all know the tragedy that happened in Barcelona.
That only makes us more vigilant,” said Boston Police Commissioner William Evans, who was the department’s second-in-command during the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

Saturday’s rally has drawn intense concern from city and state officials following the violence in Charlottesville, when white supremacists at a “Unite the Right” rally fought in the streets with anti-racism protesters. A woman was killed at that event when a man said to have neo-Nazi sympathies crashed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters, injuring another 19 people.

U.S. President Donald Trump’s response to that event, including his statement on Tuesday that there were “very fine people” on both sides of last weekend’s conflict, has drawn widespread condemnation from both Democrats and Trump’s own Republican party.

Boston Mayor Marty Walsh said the city had granted a permit for Saturday’s event but would not tolerate violence. Sticks, bats and weapons of all kinds would be banned, he said.

“We are going to respect their right to free speech. In return they have to respect the safety of our city,” Walsh said. “If anything gets out of hand, we are going to shut it down with violence.”

The rally could be dwarfed by a “Fight White Supremacy” march starting in the city’s historically black Roxbury neighborhood and ending at the Common, which organizers expect to draw thousands.

“Our job is to make sure that as the peace rally enters into Boston Common that the folks that come in there feel safe, that we don’t have an incident that happened like last week in Virginia,” Walsh said.

A few hundred people are expected to attend the “Free Speech” rally on Boston Common, the nation’s oldest public park. Speakers include Kyle Chapman, a California activist who was arrested at a Berkeley rally earlier this year that turned violent and Joe Biggs, formerly of the right-wing conspiracy site Infowars.

Organizers of the rally on Facebook denounced the violence and white supremacist chants of the Charlottesville event.

Mark Potok and Ben Jealous and the SPLC all need to be destroyed.

We will never seize control until these fuckheads are at the bottom of a coffin.

30 fucking BTC to anyone correctly guessing date-of-death on anyone working at the SPLC, confirmed via blockchain.

You're joking now but that's exactly the way the Left speaks and thinks about any of ours.

The more I think about it, the more it's obvious it's another set up like Charlottesville. I don't see enough visible organization happening for Boston so I assume this will become a shitshow if not a massacre. Falseflag attacks on the BLM are almost guaranteed, too.

Looks like history will repeat itself. They're setting the stage just like Gov. McAuliffe of VA did before the "Unite the Right" operation.

Any Boston anons lurking?

(me, again)
Boston has already demonstrated their willingness to act in a tyrannical fashion.
It's also a shitlib stronghold; District Attorneys, Judges, anyone who matters are all rabid leftists.
Do NOT expect to find an even application of the law within that city
(or State, for that matter.)
I can't imagine how inane their weapon laws are, probably rivals New York in absurdity

But who's going to this one? If it's mostly the spineless right I hope they get fucked just as hard and wake up.

If the (((media))) catches any of them resisting while they get attacked they'd be lucky to be hauled off to thought prison alive and in relatively one piece.

What is a lot better is to find a certain county or state where you have everything and everyone on your side, rally there in the tens of thousands, livestream it with specific, concise messages to broadcast against the enemy. Preferrably high-discipline and formations at least slightly resembling the Nuremberg Rally would do wonders, I assume.

Can confirm, Boston is cucked with numale collegefags, lily white doctors and niggers/Puerto Ricans inhabiting the slums.

At best the chinks would fight against antifa if they trashed their stores.

This is a psyop, and either a cop or nigger will be killed. I hope the showing is tiny and its all jews larping as nazis, and that the left gets them all fired.

Can't wait for the news to broadcast the mayhem, but no one will know what the fuck anyone is saying thanks to their annoying as fuck accents

We really do need a "safe" rally at some point where a positive message can be presented. I think right now the most useful thing to happen would be if they shut down everyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

The system needs majorly disrupted if we're to enact any change at this point.

Nature may lend us a hand soon. Be prepared.

also in san francisco at crissy fields in the presidio - federal land

what could possibly go wrong?

Yep. CME I'm predicting happens right during the eclipse on Monday. I will be doing a ritual to honor Hitler and my ancestors during it. The path of totality goes right overhead.
PRAISE KEK

Sieg

Not really understanding that Bill of Rights, are they?

when the shit hits the fan I am thinking that it is going to be the citizens against the police. no two ways about it.

MassachusettsAnon here. Live in the Cape Cod area as well. I have a sister that lives outside of Boston in, I think, the Quincy area. I'm afraid what might happen to her over the weekend with all of the shit that going on in Boston tomorrow/over the weekend.

A big wakeup call and redpill is to make it clear to everyone that the Constitution and Bill of Rights are no longer law of the land. The USA is a jewish-controlled oligarchy and there has to be a way to bring this to the attention of all the civic nationalists.

forgot to check loop
mp4 instead. smaller anyway.

Source? Do we even have a militia in Boston? Most here are very old and mostly ceremonial.

It should be held in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. The only media should be our streams and cameras.

They're going to use this to say that trumps rhetoric emboldened "white supremacists"

Dont think im going to go. Its like a 2 hour drive and there is zero fucking parking in that city.

Also BPD are very serious. There will probably be zero chances for any cool action. I heard from the police there will be separated security zones, 360 camera coverage, the whole nine yards…

The black sun draws nearer

Rollan for happening

That is right the mayor and police will take care of that.

Almost

currently monitoring Fox re: Boston Free Speech Rally

Fox News is incredibly biased against the right. Labels the preplanned Boston Free Speech Rally a White Supremacist rally, and Nazi, and etc, and etc, and considers options to shut it down. Interviews former KKK member (!) as a representative of the conservative voice. In-fucking-credible. And an Antifa member is supposed to be the more reasonable of the two sides, even though he openly advocates violence. Got them off the air quickly so that they could 'give the FBI pointers on how to shut down the hateful rally'.

And now… general vehicular attacks are yet again being tied to "frankly extremist hateful anti-Semitic" white folks. This is Fox News.

(((Fox News)))

Nothing that happens in Boston will spill over into Quincy; the latter is hours away on foot and full of Irishmen and chinamen.

That's fucking awesome. I mean, tactically. They so badly want to put us in that same KKK death box that they've used every other time to snuff us out. It doesn't work when 1/2 the country goes in it, fags.

Actually amend that, over 60% want the statues to stay up, which by the ZOG standard makes you a white supremacist terrorist.

he'll allow black bloc faggots to block traffic and beat everyone who leans right of (((Bernie Sanders))) with melee weapons

Good, more cars in self defense situations. Hopefully less debatable ones.

YOU WONT CHANGE HISTORY OR THE FUTURE.

They banned all "assault rifles" last year without any rhyme or reason or a moments notice. It was literally 'as of right now all "assault rifles" are banned and stores can't sell them to MA residents'. MA sucks.

BPD does not fuck around. A lot has changed in the city over the last 20 years but that's not one of them. Nothing happened at the last one and nothing will happen at this one.

We've got a once in a lifetime chance to blind 6 million black life matters protesters. Make it count.

Good. The more reason to show up. I hope it gets bloody and it will be the spark to start the race war.

These are staged events, Antifa paid by Soros, "White Nationalists" are FBI.

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/

So? The staged event are accelerationist, therefore we profit from them.
Showing up is a must, cleverly inciting violence is a must.

Muh nationalist are FBI. This cancer argument without zero proof of them being informants or plants is getting tiring.

The kike who drove into the crowd was a setup from the beginning, and all the leaders were primed and ready to make vilification statements against white nationalism, instead of the Jew that he was.

Roadblocks, weapons bans as Boston braces for ‘Free Speech’ rally
Boston officials are planning road blockades and even banning food vendors from the historic Boston Common as they step up security around a “Free Speech” rally on Saturday featuring right-wing speakers, aiming to avoid a repeat of last weekend’s violence at a white supremacist rally in Virginia.

Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh urged people to stay away from the Boston Common during the rally, the Boston Herald reported.

Some 500 police officers will be on the streets around the popular tourist destination. They are planning to close some roadways to vehicles, mindful of the car attacks that killed a woman in Charlottesville and 13 in an attack in Barcelona on Thursday.

“We all know the tragedy that happened in Barcelona. That only makes us more vigilant,” said Boston Police Commissioner William Evans, who was the department’s second-in-command during the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

Saturday’s rally has drawn intense concern from city and state officials following the violence in Charlottesville, when white supremacists at a “Unite the Right” rally fought in the streets with anti-racism protesters. A woman was killed at that event when a man said to have neo-Nazi sympathies crashed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters, injuring another 19 people.

President Donald Trump’s response to that event, including his statement on Tuesday that there were “very fine people” on both sides of last weekend’s conflict, has drawn widespread condemnation from both Democrats and Trump’s own Republican party.

Walsh said the city had granted a permit for Saturday’s event but would not tolerate violence. Sticks, bats and weapons of all kinds would be banned, he said.

“We are going to respect their right to free speech. In return they have to respect the safety of our city,” Walsh said. “If anything gets out of hand, we are going to shut it down.”

The rally could be dwarfed by a “Fight White Supremacy” march starting in the city’s historically black Roxbury neighborhood and ending at the Common, which organizers expect to draw thousands.

“Our job is to make sure that as the peace rally enters into Boston Common that the folks that come in there feel safe, that we don’t have an incident that happened like last week in Virginia,” Walsh said.

A few hundred people are expected to attend the “Free Speech” rally on Boston Common, the nation’s oldest public park. Speakers include Kyle Chapman, a California activist who was arrested at a Berkeley rally earlier this year that turned violent and Joe Biggs, formerly of the right-wing conspiracy site Infowars.

Organizers of the rally on Facebook denounced the violence and white supremacist chants of the Charlottesville event.

Feels good doesn't it

any streams?

They're scared, very scared. I'm waiting for a militia to open up on a line of cops any day now. CNN will go fucking bat shit crazy then.

I'd rather have a trigger happy cop do something, bonus points for a diversity hire.

Already happened, nothing much came of it.

Give me some sauce on that please. I believe you but I've probably forgotten the incident

archive.is/sxQv2

Oh that one, I thought we were talking about a cop at some protest. My bad.

bump it's habbening.
Cop stabbed by antifa

It's Mueller time !

Time to go back.

WANT A FUCKING DISSAPPOINTMENT

I'M GLAD I SPENT THE DAY WITH TWO YOUNG THAI HOOKERS

>We encourage those who can, to donate directly to local Black and queer organizers and BIPOC victims of white supremacy in your area. Additionally, you can donate to Charlottesville relief funds here: solidaritycville.com/donate

←Checked
>Many concerned (((individuals))) and (((organizations)))

>solidaritycville.com/donate/

Doesn't show amount of donations received so far

I'm beginning to think we're in the wrong business.
We need fundraisers too

$7,384 of $20,000 goal.

Fucking degenerate

I just went ahead and archived this one, huge fucking list. Even my screenshot app couldn't get it all in one shot
archive.is/8vMR1

those are oathkeepers and they're anti-white faggot cucks

archive.is/uQSYz

Minds well get paid to protest.
I wonder how many dumbasses done it for free?

RT is reporting that there is also a rally in Houston today.

archive.is/GA7Hs

Yawn

i heard that african eyes are melenated and can view the eclipse without sunglasses

Dubs confirm
HEIL HITLER