Which one of you did this? Racist flyers found at Arizona State University campus

archive.fo/d367I

Why? It doesn't say anything that isn't factually, easily, provably correct. It's not even mean-spirited.

Good old Pastor Anderson!

Into the oven it goes

Jews hate white people, media is run by Jews, most schools are run by Jews. There's you answer.

I'm including homeschools user.

It was some lefty.

having anything positive to say towards white people is considered racism, especially if you are white. it's completely insane and counterproductive but that's the world we live in (thanks jews!)

I implore you to reread that flyer before mindlessly parroting their blatantly false narrative.

Is that just how things are, cuck?

you'd be surprised…

That was literally the name of the article

And I don't acknowledge that by saying it's their blatantly false narrative? And by saying you're parroting it? So you admit to parroting it? You could have named the thread anything, no matter the name of the article. The implication that merely not calling for the death of all white people and saying KANGZ built this country is racist is already present in the quoted text that is explicitly quoted and not attributable to you. The subject line is in your power, however limited that is by your inferior breeding, you retarded mongrelspawn.

>do things (((my))) way goyim otherwise people on Holla Forums will be too retarded to tell the difference

fuck off.

Modern Marxists don't go after the real enemies, the (((billionaires))) and (((rich.))) It's not a.class warfare thing, it's a race thing, because methhead in Tennessee is more oppressive than billionaires playing the people off each other.

Who are overrepresented as billionaires? Kikes. The last thing this (((elite))) wants is a real class war.

It was good until this part.

It was good, and then he blew it

It's not that no one will be able to tell the difference, it's that you're actually embracing the kike lie right now just because you're salty at me for being better than you. It's not like you're the only one, my dude, just lose gracefully. Oh, and suck my fat Germanic cock.

Obvious falseflag is obvious.

Someone should track down the printer and find out which rabbi did this.

Normies taking over the propaganda lately. Small steps, but at least its moving.

Altright.com is the WRONG kind of small step. Have you seen the articles on that site? Its a bunch of pretentious bourgeois bullshit, just like spencer himself. Its absolutely the wrong way to reach out to most people.

It's another lame Lefty attempt to rile the hordes just before Trump comes into town. I don't read it any other way at this point.

As pro-guns as AZ is, there is a huge population of faggots in Phoenix that washed out of LA.

There is nothing wrong with the content of that flyer EXCEPT

Jesus Christ.

No self respecting white person calls white men and women "white boys" and "white girls" that's shitskin talk.

Black and white printers don't leave the tracking dots. This is because the primary justification of the tracking dots is to track down counterfeiters.

Have you not seen the last few threads on this here?
Yes they can and do.

This is my OC and a very, very light grey shading block to right. Almost indistinguishable from white paper. Now make it even fainter… there are your dots. You can't see them with the naked eye, that's at 10x mag.
I have also observed artefacts on large text (e.g. only printing ABC on a page) too that is not present in font file nor regularly applied….

That merits investigation so I'll reserve judgement, but that sure seems like dithering. Printers don't have light-grey toner after all..

That is the appearance of the end product (dots to right of 8) to the naked eye. Barely imperceptibly darker than white. You'd have to be looking for it, almost subconcious levels of shading. And so spread it out more, you won't see it. Looks like dust/dirt in paper.
Point is that dithering or whatever you wish to call it, can easily be spaced out and used to ID BW printing.

Maybe a old 5P laserjet is safe as it predates many of those laws but anything newer… who knows.

That's my point. You told the printer to print a very light gray box:

And whats up with the font choice

Yeah, fuck of Spennie, filtered

I'm not saying they can print grey and well aware they use this method to make 'grey'.

Point is identification dots don't need to be hidden in dithering, but a few isolated groups hidden in a few areas of the page on 'white', without anyone finding it unless they knew what to look for.
The yellow dots are pretty sparsely spread..

I know that, just wanted to point out that probably normie shit and not a falseflag. And i'm being optimistic, the more right stuff is floating around the more it becomes mainstream, we can work from there. But i'm also concerned because, like you said, the wrong kind of stuff is also bad publicity, like basically the whole education system.

My point is that people have looked for tracking dots from B/W printers and they've never been found.

Just because people haven't discovered the encryption scheme doesn't mean it's not there.

when they make it look cringy and retarded like that, it is extremely counterproductive

*encoding

This

You don't say…

This is the right tactic. There is no racism in that message.

They ban us from social media? Take it to the streets!

CHECK'EM

What's even racist about the flyer?

In the news report, all they read is "your ancestors built the country, stop cowering", repeating it again and again. They ignore the first half about cultural marxist teachers bashing white people.

Alt-left pls. If they were in fact racist, then it was plainly your doing.

hey kike