A thread for the last 2 living boards on Holla Forums

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only ones left. Holla Forums is now dead.

I hate those SJW who claim gaming is dead, and I don't want to do what they are doing, but I want you to see for yourself. don't get mad at me, and check every single board on the front page. they are all slow or not moving for hours on end.

what the fuck happened. I don't know what to do with myself. how could we let this happen? there is no fucking way that every single last person on Holla Forums all suddenly died or all got a life and stopped posting on Holla Forums.

I just don't know anymore. I can't even cry, my tears are dried up.

are there any alternatives to Holla Forums, just in case this finally ends? I dont want to have 0 places to post. Holla Forums was my last place.

forgive me for off topic, but this is a highly on topic post in regards to Holla Forums as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/348995695
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck up your pride and go back to 4chan just like everyone else. If you're honest with yourself, you'll realize the posts are not actually that much different, and Jim is just as shady as goot. Plus there will be more good times because of the higher quantity of times.

sage for not vidya.

I will never go back to 4chan, that's what the shills want.

Lots of people left when the site was perpetually shitting itself, which still hasn't really been fixed. Then more left when the cripple handed over the site to Jim and disappeared to work on his emoji programming language before he drops dead, and more when Jim started banning VPNs. Hotpocketing on several boards, and finally(?) you have users leaving because there's not enough users.

None of the sites in this image have a significant userbase, and 16chan is run by Josh. Fair warning.

Why is it so hard for any anonymous imageboard to be run by someone who isn't trying to screw the userbase?

Just move to reddit and tumblr like everyone else, those sites are the future anyway.

I've been keeping an eye on 16chan because I think the software has promise, but Josh isn't very active anymore for some reason as of some weeks/months ago. The site is now very slow due to some issue and even started getting errors, and Josh isn't doing anything about it.

I think you can write that off your list as potential alt/future chans.

fuck off shill

fit, tg, hgg, even d
They are alive, even if slow.

4chan has too many normafags with shit taste and opinions as well as that annoying captcha. I started posting here back in 2014 when the Five Guys Burgers and Fries board was created, never even went to 4chan before that.

Things don't really generate money unless you're screwing your userbase. Servers and bandwidth cost money and most people are already used to being screwed or become used to it quickly.

Slow just means slow user, if it was dead, there wouldn't be any replies in threads. The only reason you consider it dead is that you don't see anything that satisfies you anymore on this chan.

holy shit that image.

This isn't even to mention that apparently some of the boards with only a bit of activity but not dead (like /furry/) have been attacked by spam, meaning they're even scaring off furfags.

Basically the place has shit itself on both the creator and user end of the spectrum. Everyone killed the site.

nice mental gymnastics.

I said the board is dead. do you know why I said that you stupid fucking moron?

no thanks, I will never accept this. nice try shill.

Because you see no reason to stay here, so leave already.

does anyone else smell this shill from a million miles away?

I'm sorry, sir, this thread doesn't appear to be about video games at all. Perhaps you meant to post this thread on the random board. >>>Holla Forums

Well, with a website that is blacklisted from the biggest search engine on the planet and having the notoriety as GamerGate's go-to website, what the fuck do you expect traffic wise for this site?

Holla Forums will die before seeing the end of Trump's presidency.

requesting sticky

Nothing to do about it. Bandwidth doesn't pay itself and the fags that do it quickly succumb to the craving of shekels, that are generated by screwing your users. They eventually get bored and move on, leaving the site to bigger jews. So they stop working on making this a better place, errors and shady shit surges, and that makes people migrate.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off, retard.

Thank you kindly sir, I would have posted it there but it would not have been seen by anyone because that board is dead.

I apologize for the inconvenience because I felt it needed to be posted where people could actually reply.

Faggot, you're just stirring up shit for and now this . You're the shill.

im not retarded, your retarded. and fuck you!

Well, now you're just gonna get a bunch of shitposting, retard. Go trip over a shotgun.

Speak for yourself only, faggot. We aren't going back to the retard tier moderation over there.

The truth is a hard pill to swallow, you faggot. Your "sekret cluub" ain't going to last, user.

wow shill it's like you are not even trying.

I'm not even mad.

Josh is unemployed and is getting his face kicked in over his ownership of Kiwifarms.

What's wrong with Holla Forums?

It's actually listed properly if you add something else to your search, like a board name.

even slower than it used to be.

I made a thread about a week back with this exact same premise and even I wasn't this big of a faggot. Kill yourself.

Have you considered getting a fucking hobby and not living your life online?

anyone else notice just how fucking fast this thread is being slid?

Yeah, we'd rather stay here under the retard tier moderation of Mark and Jim.

When someone new tries to find Holla Forums, they're not going to type in anything other than "Holla Forums" though.

good, it's supposed to be a slow board.
Holla Forums would be too if the mods didn't allow so much shitposting.

I have done absolutely nothing wrong and I wont apoligize for wanting to make Holla Forums aware of what is an obvious emergency to the chan world and our fellow user. wake the fuck up.

Are you underage? Seriously, how old are you?

why the fuck are you here?

To talk about my hobbies with other people.

great idea dumbass, lets just all go back to 4chan, because its worse.

Why are you here then ?
Cuckchan is right there for you.
After all with the attention span of hyperactive rodent you'd just go crazy here.

Hurry up and go. We don't need doomspeakers.

So go do something else besides be on an imageboard all day, go develop a skill or something, moron.

shills detected

do you see the fucking theme?

This whole site is Holla Forums, that's what happened. You can't use any board here without someone going full stormfront in nearly every thread.

At this point I only come here for a few generals, I'm mostly done with chans altogether.

They take up the other half of the thread that isn't you?

so what are you doing on Holla Forums shill?

The main reason I'm here because of google captcha.

I lurk some 4chan threads (not Holla Forums though) and there's a lot more content there. So much more that you'll find more good content in the sea of shit than you find in the entirety of Holla Forums. Admittedly it has proportionally more bad content, but what can you do.

If you seriously think that people left Holla Forums because they "got a life" instead of just going back to 4chan, then you need a reality check.

then stop shitposting so much and the conversation would be less retarded

Yeah, I have a lot of the same problems with this site that you have, but you're acting like a gigantic faggot about it. You know what my favorite board back on 4chan was? /fit/. And there is no way in fuck that board will ever be active on this site.

Tell me, user, what is /ck/ like over there? Has it gone to shit like every other board I used to browse?

To shitpost and to post in threads I can actually enjoy.

Fuck off and kill yourself.
I'm also pretty sure you're underage.

nice mental gymnastics. nobody on Holla Forums just magically got a life and nobody is ever going back to 4chan. you are the fakest most hollow souless bastard shill I have ever seen.

you are the one who is being a faggot here user. I made a good thread and you just don't like it.

I remember /ck/. it went to shit long before Holla Forums was made.

It really is. Any board that isn't Holla Forums or Holla Forums is pretty much dead weight thanks to all the shitting up of the site. Faggotry is surrounding us in all shapes and sizes. And Holla Forums practically killed all of it.

anyone that reads your posts can easily tell that you are a shill.
and you sir are a codfish.

It's over OP. The reign of imageboards is over. As fast as this board is, you have to admit even we are dwindling in numbers. The user base has gotten so low, I'm beginning to recognize other anons by their posting habits.

I wouldn't know since I never used it, but I'll bet you can find more interesting stuff there than the /ck/ in Holla Forums, just based on the difference in speed.

I know 4chan boards are shit, but I'd rather find the occasional good conversation there than sit in a dead board here having no conversations at all.

Man, where the fuck am I gonna go now? Fucking forums?

You do realize this thread is bumplocked right? You don't have to reply individually to every post.

this is really fucked up isn't it?

where do we go now?

I don't want to leave Holla Forums but it's absolutely nothing compared to how good it was when hotwheels started it.

maybe we should call hotwheels again and beg him to make a new chan?

maybe he wont make the same mistake again if he looks at what happened to Holla Forums after he left and goes "fucking shit! never letting that go to waste again"

I never mentioned anything about this so far. But the way my life is shaping up it is very likely that this will be my fate.
If Holla Forums dies and there is no alternative then I will quit chans altogether.
No going back.

Then fuck off. What are you waiting for ?

Outside. Or someone makes a Motherbase where all anons can shitpost together in real time for the rest of our lives.
This thread got bump locked really fast.

fuck off shill ass pet fucker

fucking creepy isn't it

user, I don't want to go outside.

why are you here then

surely you don't care, if you did then you would be there and not here.

Unlike most of you, I'm not a totally polarized retard who instantly latches onto things like a cultist and blindly rejects everything else.

4chan and Holla Forums both have their ups and downs. I'm primarily posting here because I can't post in 4chan, I read both.

I'm not posting on 4chan because I've blocked all traffic to google on this computer.

Nah, things are only going to change for the worst.

It's almost as if Mark doesn't want us to leave.

Then play video games.

But who will I talk about video games with? Real people?

you do realized 4chan is owned by google right? hiroyuki doesnt have the money to fund 4chan.

Its definitely a melancholy situation we're in. We're fucked 6 ways till sunday. This place is shitted up and dying, 4chan is a place of cuckoldery and dick stroking, going to "alternative" chans is only really temporarily delaying the problem since they'd be really dead too, and there's fucking no banner to fly under now that the purpose of the site has been corrupted and fucked to the point of meaninglessness.

We're fucked.

Then unblock it fag.
You evidently plan to.
Quit the bitch fit and fuck off. You'd be a annoying tripfag if the feature still existed.

I mean, you could always get crazy and talk to yourself. Maybe an irc somewhere? I can't possibly imagine an existence without letting out my daily autism through shitposting.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Maybe it will not be this year, but the prominence of imageboards are coming to an end. The only places left will be the occasional niche site like wizardchan with few dedicated autists posting.

I wouldn't say that imageboards are dying as long as 4chan still exists even if its become a shitty place, but I will say that I can't see its continued existence being a good thing. For other imageboards to thrive, 4chan needs to dissolve and let other sites try competing for its place.

Basically imageboards will keep dying till 4chan dies.

There's currently some efforts going on to bring life to NNTPchan, that may or may not bring forward some kind of change to the infinite loop of imageboard life and death.

There's a fake Holla Forums Google will direct you to. I'd imagine that's taking most of the new blood.

I think the Trump Campaign has purchased influence over Holla Forums. You can not make a thread about investigating the Jews who surround Trump without being banned/anchored.

Why don't we just kill 4chan?
Push all the things we hate there until it implodes.

Is this already happening?

>people are just now thinking this
Gee, did the months of actual Trump ads not tip you off?

How many people do you think have tried that?

There's been organized effort to destroy Holla Forums through every mean from DDOS to attacking the domain and admins, yet here we still are. The only way to kill an imageboard is to convince the users to leave somehow.

Ban evade and mass shitpost. Hell, there's already a poster that did this here on a smaller scale, killing a reoccurring thread. I'm sure consistent shitposts, with a little help of Poe's law, can shit up the place indefinitely.

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/348995695

the new thing now is hopping between imageboards since reddit reigns this place now thanks to marku-san and hotwheels.

not really because i run adblocker