House Republicans test Trump on his U.S.-Mexico wall

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-wall-idUSKBN135175

post yfw Trump gets cucked out of his wall

Holla Forums on literal suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8204999.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to be fucking brown qts while Holla Forums gets cucked…again.

BUILD A FENCE
U
I
L
D

A

F
E
N
C
E

WE NEED TO BUILD A MODEST EXTENSION OF THE EXISTING BORDER FENCE!

8ch.net/pol/res/8204999.html

lol

t. leftie pozzed queer

Fuck off piratefag

How does it feel to know that you got betrayed by Trump?

Not only are your posts and ideology shit but you also false flag on other boards thinking you're doing us a favor. Kill yourself immediately.

why are you so asshurt?

We could wait until womething from someone actually in a position to do something says something. Or we could jump on this because it agrees with what we want.

I wonder which it will be…

kek

Little too much ale

We'll see how much she's laughing when she gets thrown in prison.

Hillary's getting a pardon user. Screencap this post.

Because marksucc pirate is a faggot.

I'm not from Holla Forums. I don't like the inter-board false-flagging precisely because of this. It makes Holla Forumsyps come here and shitpost and makes us all look desperate for their attention.

i dont think drumpfy's new supervisors would let that happen

She's not getting a pardon under a trump presidency. Obama would, but I find it hard to foresee Trump doing that.

Because piratefags and catfags are fucking terrible posters

For her to need a pardon she would actually need to have done something illegal. Even the extremely anti-Clinton FBI could not find anything to actually indict her on. In fact the head of the FBI may have violated the Hatch Act in looking for that.

Donald Trump is not going to throw Hillary Clinton in prison or otherwise do anything to her legally. The only threat to her is being convicted of some trumped-up (ha) charges and thrown in jail, but that is not going to happen because Clinton and Trump go way back and there is no political will to do so now that he has won.

It's just another Trump lie. Political showmanship and nothing more.

central planning will alway be inferior to markets, deal with it

man those hillary pepe meme's would've been so great to spam Holla Forums with had he lost.

It's hard to foresee because you got played by an actor, but now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

You're a huge faggot not because you're a marksoc, but because your posts are shit.
Nothin personnel, kid

MAKE AMERICA REASONABLY DECENT AGAIN

my posts are top quality my freidn, you are confusing me with another pirate

funny how you get triggered we tried to bait Holla Forums, maybe you are a Holla Forumstard urself?

Please, it's like you're broadcasting your retardation.

what could have been

markets are just made up of varying amounts of central planners

Post more. Especially requesting the one where Trump is spazzing out naked on the floor.

sure thing user

I think that picture gave me a boner

argument not found

Not even 3 days and they are already apologizing