Am I a Race Traitor?

Hey Holla Forums, I'm conflicted. There's this cute japanese chick I'm interested in, but I don't want to be a race traitor. So I come to you guys with this question. Are the Japanese honorary aryans?

Watcha sliding, shclomo?

yes but dont racemix
also kys for making a slide thread

Japs have proven themselves worthy of existence. I wouldn't fault you for socializing with the Japanese, but breeding with them is a big no.

so long as your offspring remain to colonize Japan go for it - actually, no, I really like their culture the way it is, I wouldn't even do that to them

Japanese are quality genetic material and result of parallel evolution in an environment very similar to Europe. Mixing japanese and european blood will only introduce positive traits. Its not like mixing with niggers with low IQs from hot climate ecotype and produce children that are then maladapted into a european environment.

Cuckchan-tier. Up your game, schlomo.

There is no "honorary", you're probably not even white. Go back to cuckchan hapa-breed.

elliot rogers says otherwise.

You know they have brown pussys right?

Johann von Leers himself favored excluding Japanese from the race separation laws due both to the alleged Japanese-Aryan racial link.

If you're attracted to another race then go for it, you've either internalized the kike propaganda or you carry some genes which I don't want in the next generation of my race. If you knock that nip up then pray you have a daughter.

Are you samefagging?
Or just answering your own question, after making a fucking thread for it?
/CUCKCHAN/

Some white women have those too.

(((white)))

Yes. Now turn in your badge.

Hitler himself says the japs were honorary aryans.

I feel the same way op tbh. But, I've since disregarded it because I feel it is wrong. It's like you painting a picture then having someone else paint over that picture. The races are pieces of art, don't ruin them.

The nippons are honourary Aryan but that doesn't mean it is ok to racemix. We won't change our minds about the 'no race mixing' rule.

how many japs was hitler trying to impregnate

mixing with Japanese is worse than mixing with nigger, kikes, or spics. This is because we actually respect them, and they are facing a similar reproduction problem that we are. Thus, breeding them does double damage, making it the worse type of mixing possible.

This. I like the Japanese and want them to stick around. OP is a kike who wants both whites and Japanese out of the picture.

Elliot Rodger's dad was a Jew and his mother was Chinese, so he's not really relevant to European + Japanese miscegenation.

japan and aryans need to unite in their supremacist messaging against all the shitskins and jews of the world and hold a common doctrine of ethno-nationalism and acknowledge each other as the two greatest races that are capable of working together while remaining genetically separate

As a happa I find you reprehensible; you will make your child suffer the consequences for you degeneracy, and he will have to bear the burden of your degeneracy long after you are dead.
Gas yourself kike. You disgusting sleazy kike.

I'm so sorry

Nips are cute, but no breeding with them. We must both save our own races before we even begin to ask if it's worthwhile. Also, gas yourself, cuckchan kike

maybe an 'open borders for japan' campaign is what we need, see how quickly the jap ethno-state uprises and stalls the "only the aryans advocate ethno-state" media spin

The yellownigger is back again spamming his race mixing shut again.

if you dont marry her she'll find a nip and make cute nip kids. why would you want to prevent that?

also, you can find a cute white girl and make cute white kids. why would you want to prevent that?