I am gonna see if i can report Holla Forums to cloudflare and point them to a few threads here on Holla Forums to get...

i am gonna see if i can report Holla Forums to cloudflare and point them to a few threads here on Holla Forums to get Holla Forums blacklisted from cloudflare

who is Holla Forums's host? gonna see if i can get Holla Forums completely deplatformed as well

In that case we definitely should get a nigger hate thread going.

I'm going to kill you and eat you.

Oh no! You can't destroy Holla Forums! No really you can't. It's a state of mind. See you in the comments section fagit

i bet i can. should be easy to have cloudflare and Holla Forums's host put pressure on jim to remove Holla Forums or lose hosting altogether

Bet you can't.

It doesn't matter, another one will rise in its place.

Its not hard to migrate to another provider. Have fun.

This is now officially a nigger hate thread.

If you actually manage to take us down for a while is the day of the rope you realize?
I mean if you take us down for too long it's our signal.
Go ahead push that button

time to learn Russian

see you faggots on 16ch.ru

Cloudflaretavistock.

Yep, this place gets the bullet too.

Good luck with that.

So how's it going buddy? Any progress?

checked
4u

Have at it commie. You'll be the 1st one in the oven now regardless so take your best shot.

They're mad we found another lead in their pedo networks.

is this a new meme?

lmao do it
if you haven't figured out that this place is like a hydra yet you're retarded. not to mention pissing off every other board thats here and making them even more sympathetic. see how that works out

The jew is so afraid it's cornering itself. I give it less than 40 years before plutocrat pedophiles and jewish bankers are being shot and burned alive in the street.

its a gay filter for g a t e
pretty annoying because that word can be found in a lot of unrelated thigns

But Holla Forums's been down before.

The NSA/CIA will never let this dank honeypot and psyop distribution point get shut down.

Top kek, it pleases me so much that the anti-white alt-left commies are this assmad.

Russia bans nationalist websites too. For their own 282 anti-hatespeech law.

You could try but don't be surprised when the entire internet becomes swarmed with Holla Forums. Even alphabets would recognize it's better keeping us contained and content with shitposting rather than provoking the hive.

YOU FOOL!
if you shut down h8chan, all the patriarcho-conservative nahtzee shitlords anonymousses will disperse all over the interwebs and cause a global widespread pandemic memetic infection the like of which has never been seen!!
and you won't ever manage to stop them before they regroup after having debrainwashed a thousand times their amount of normie goyim!!!
you will doom (((us))) all!!!!

You can't know Holla Forums's host because Cloudflare is a reverse proxy that hides that detail. Do you even know how the internet works?

Nah. If you're not Russian, he doesn't care.

That's a new low.