elempantanado.com
archive.fo/qwsQc
archive.fo/At6B3
archive.fo/phM5G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reported

Kikes and their shit fetish.

The Alt-Left, ladies & gentlemen.

Public indecency is a crime. I'm pretty sure that's even the case in Holluweird.

Cultural appropriation.

Some poor sap will have to clean that up. He will have to pick up human shit so this cuck and virtue signal on the internet.

Alt-left winning friends everyday.

MP4

That turd is kind of pathetic.

That's one feminine ass turd.

What the hell is that tiny bitch dump anyways? I'm amazed how these pussies even shit like complete faggots

He's most certainly getting a large fine for that. Honestly deserves 90 days hard labor for being such a degenerate.

If it makes you feel any better it will probably be an illegal alien.

That mop bucket looks like wasn't washed in months.

Nature is a funny thing.

Wait. So he didn't wipe his ass then? I am not watching to confirm, but fucking gross.

Yeah, so, I remember having said that the Jew's final weapon is to make their death as indignifying for you as possible: this is an example of that. They fight with feces, because they believe you're worth less than fly feasting on shit. Their entitlement and belief in being right/belief in their own importance is so high that they will try to humiliate you, even if they're in the weaker position. They'll never accept the idea that they were wrong about anything, that they aren't entitled to anything.

When you're so self important that you're performing stunts like this, you've basically demonstrated that you are mentally ill.

Looks like cat shit. Is that what soy turds look like?

hooktube
hooktube.com/watch?v=2q9SoKQduv4

It's no wonder why someone always loses their shoes every time there is a riot

What's up with this dude's rabbit turds? You can bet if it was me out there you wouldn't even be able to see who's star it was.

Do these autistic lefties even notice that all this achieves is that trumps star is always well polished because somebody has to clean it every two weeks.

They keep the star in a top shape because they cant stop fucking with it.

Beautiful

Tip jej fukken capped m80.

I need more fiber in my diet.

I feel like I traveled back in time to 1996 and just watched a Bloodhound Gang video.

I bet 10 shekels this guy is a kike. Obsessed with nigger culture and feces, the telltale signs of judaism.

I keep telling you niggers to eat more broccoli.

It really disgusts me he shit in public and didn't wipe or clean his ass. He just pulls up his pants and walks away.
That's so fucking disgusting.

Fuck that, Lentils' where it's at.

Did it infringe on your rights? Kek
Wtf is that, fuck jewtube

Look, man. The whole discussion is centered on this dude's dump there is really nothing else to talk about here.

BTFO

gay little turd for a gay little man

Don't you (you) me like I'm the one taking public shits for faceberg likes, buddy.

Maybe he is indian.

my melanin-enriched friend.
A huge pot of lentils drowned in warm broth and veggies, thunder and cold rain pouring outside, a lit fireplace and some soft sheets to cover up with.
Basically heaven on earth.
Now I'm fucking hungry.

i think the "walk of fame" should be LAs designated shitting street

Did someone mirror it?
He's never going to be able to live that down.

mp4 here:

its in the thread

That sounds delightful. I too have become hungry.

They act like poo in loo indians could make America stronger.

I'll (you) you all I like, bucko.
Nothing personnel, just viability.

What is with the left and their obsession with shit?

Kek'd

Not only does he not wipe, but he probably pissed his pants a little in the process of squeezing that out.

Holy shit that video is so cringy hahhahahahaha find out who his parents are on Facebook and all his friends. Spam it to them roflmao

Idiot might of used his real name Henry Mclellan for his Jewtube account.

it's down now

Evidence of public indecency. Sex offender registry when?

It's like reading a Holla Forums thread, beautiful.

Dox when?

Fucking /r9k/ tier.

Get on as many strains of probiotics as possible. Your digestion is all fucked up.

Someone has a job to do.

As a real janitor, if I came along and caught you taking a dump on the floor of an area I had to clean, I'd whoop your fucking ass with a broomstick.

FB
>archive.fo/EGv7V
Sister's FB
>archive.fo/b3Gt7
Her Website
>elempantanado.com
Soundcloud
>archive.fo/qwsQc

He attended the Savannah College of Art and Design and is from Middletown, Rhode Island. He claims to live in Los Angeles, but I can't find him there(under either Drayton or Mclellan), but his listed address in Rhode Island is:
1116 Wapping RD, Middletown, RI 02842
(401) 846-7524

Beautiful.

As he pulls up his briefs and pants and walks off into the sunset, the warmth begins building and the poo becomes liquid, causing a long dark stain on his briefs, he feels the wetness so he gets on the bus and sits down, while sitting he moves his ass from side to side, semi-wiping his ass with his briefs. After a a while the itching stops.

Finally he arrives at his broken family home where he proudly bolsters to his feminist dyke mother; "MOM! today i fought the racist bigotry in this country by taking a shit on Donald trumps star and i even videoed it! My fellow redditors will hail me as the proud resistance fighter that i am!" As he goes to bed, he changes clothes, not bothering to shower.

The next morning, his feminist mother finds his dirty shit covered briefs in the laundry while exhaling a sigh of relief, knowing Trump was dealt the final blow that lead to his impeachment.

it was real in his mind

I bet his parents live there.

Mail them screenshots so they can toilet train their child.

Nice.

Possibly brother's FB
>archive.fo/At6B3
Nothing on FB for Frederick and Liz is too common a name.
Maggie Info, probably outdated, FB claims she works/lives in Miami now.
Liz Drayton (Mother)
Fred Drayton (Brother)
Possible brother or sister FB
Fritz Drayton - only friends with Emlen, could be Frederick
>archive.fo/phM5G

No father listed at any address, which explains this "shitting on a star in public" behavior.

He was there recently.

Visiting his parents?

That's listed as his brother's address as well, maybe an old family home? His mom is in Newport and I just realized I never looked up Emlen…
Same address - found the dad? Aged 67, his FB suggests a much younger man, possibly a middle name being used as a first name. Divorced parents?

Not sure. His sister works at Miami U

Here's the movie she produced. Some beaner flick.

Did a rabbit come through and shit on the street?

POO IN THE LOO SHEKELJEET

god gravy why does he turd look like a dog poo

Where's a Dodge Challenger when you need one?

4th pic. He lives in LA.

Underrated post.

I'm not gonna watch that.

he's culturally appropriating the style African Americans use to wear their boots

that's enough to ruin him lol

Wannabe jewish Idubbbz.

Jews always shit on things, I don't know why exactly but I keep on seeing it.

Now a black or mexican has to clean it up haha. Jewtube now a fecal fetish site.

What's that heresy?
Lentils should be eaten with some chorizo and a little bit of garlic, you don't need anything else.

Yeah… people don't take shits in public, let alone during the day, don't own work boots for actual work. I bet it's a Jew.

Fuck son, I'm on a cut, too.
This is now a /ck/ thread. Post lentil recipes.

I have Hinterlands and I don't use them for work
I use them to hike

We can all agree on the goodness of lentils. They have almost as much protons as soy without the phytoestrogen. Don't knock the brocc. Its got all sorts of testosterone and immune boosting chemicals in it. It's quite possibly the best vegetable for your physique.

A diet that consists almost entirely of fats, carbs, and protein will do that to you. You have to have fibre and plenty of water or your stools will be small and hard to pass. As a general rule: if it floats, you've got enough fibre.
Not having fibre in your diet will give you ass cancer.

Maybe the best between legumes, not in the entire vegetables realm.
Also, lenticchie e salsiccia is the shit.

that is not how you sage
>>>/out/

Did anyone download it before it got taken down?
I need to see this.

Let's meme it

Oh look, he gave birth to yet another poc.

(checked)

mp4 here:

mp4 here:

Can someone please reupload this to Kiketube?

Oh, right. Thanks!

HABBENING

He wants our support Holla Forums

Christ I haven't watched TV in years but I forgot how the electric jew can could be funny at times

I do this…

I never knew Blaumph had a star. Between that and Shia's house, I might just have to make a pilgrimage to L.A.

Plus l can wear my MEGA hat through the Jews hive of scum and filth. That alone would make the trip worthwhile.

Why would anyone use a public bathroom to take a dump anyway?

POOP

what a disgusting human being.←– all that needs to be said.

Now that you mention it, what if Holla Forums goes and 'supports' all sorts of crazy lefties to cause them to collide with other lefties and the law in general?

Any confirmation on whether he's a Jew?

Desperation.