Okay, no bullshit, no memes: What game has the most memorable skeletons? What game's got the toughest?

Okay, no bullshit, no memes: What game has the most memorable skeletons? What game's got the toughest?

In a lot of games, they're just simple fodder, but you would figure that magically animated bones would be a lot more threatening to someone than a shambling corpse. Bones are usually 15% of a person's weight, so there's barely anything holding them down. Skeletons should be fast and they should slap you for way harder than physically possible. Why do so many games make them nonthreatening?

If by slap way harder than physically possible you mean visa-vi velocity. Otherwise they are fast fodder.

Magic, user. If it can move the bones, then what's stopping it from moving the bones really fast? Sure, the resistance would probably break the limb off, but still, you've got skeletons hitting you so hard they're shattering themselves.

Not to diminish your idea, suicide fragmentation skeletons sounds awesome. But using the explanation as simply Magic is vague and unsatisfactory.

/tg/ has already gone over this, and has come to the conclusion that Skeletons may spin their arms to generate lift, creating Skelecopters.

/tg/ has also come to the conclusion that skeletons may be used in a sped-up pocket dimension to represent binary code and power magical lich shitposting machines. They do a lot of things over there.

:^)

They don't make modern games like this.
If this were a modern game half of the weapons in the hall of heroes would be a $ real money

These niggers in Golden Axe can be a real pain. Heaven forbid you get trapped between two, otherwise you can kiss your health goodbye.

I just want to be a Lich with a spooky waifu

What, Frankenstein's bride style?

more like corpse bride style

Ah, I see im in good company

Left is the best

The only true answer

DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE ARMY OF THE DEAD?

What's the difference between left and second from right?

I believe the one on the left is the body of a succubus, while the other is just a normal human.

SEVERANCE

This.

Oh my damn

Torian Kell as Skeleton count?

This for toughest. You could trick the AI into falling into a pit though.

Poor Nito must feel so exposed and indecent.

Odette from Odin Sphere. Never seen that illustration before.

None of them particularly useful.

I'm probably going to steal this, unless you give permission then it's not stealing