Ex Holla Forumsack defects to Holla Forums, tries to teach memetics

LET'S TEACH /alt-left/ ABOUT MEMETICS
WHY DON'T WE SHOW /alt-left/ WHAT MEMETIC WARFARE REALLY LOOKS LIKE??

Holla Forums is immune to your (((Jewish tricks))) Chaim. Begone pest.

Your crush is not mutual, /alt-left/.

This fag still doesn't understand. He thinks jewish control of the world is a myth, yet most of the world's richest and most powerful men are jewish. How does a population of 16 million globally end up controlling so many resources?

How is race a lie when we have DNA proof it exists and openly influences behavior? There's more to Holla Forums than memes and it requires actually reading and learning about the subjects discussed here.

Wizard here, I just read that whole stupid thing. It doesn't matter. He doesn't understand memes. Real humor comes from truth, and he has no truth. Just a young man scared of his reflection in the void. A creature to be pitied and then ignored.

huh, well that was a well numbered and meaningful first post. Checked and good job.

There is no going back.

lolno

So he wants /alt-left/ to attract all those young whites males in their basements with edgy addictive memes.

He doesn't want anything except a reaction. It's just lazy bait. Fuck's sake, it's so poor even /alt-left/ recognized it for cancer and bumplocked it.

This. This is the memetic equivalent of some bluehaired mall wiccan pretending to be an authentic Druid. Laughable.

you never go from right to left, it's always the other way around

I'd say that the only ex Holla Forumslack is a dead Holla Forumslack, but any one who's read Serrano know's that even that isn't true.

DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

He's obviously not from here, you can tell at glance.
He's only using rhetoric to boost morality.
This is very low level stuff.

It's a shame lefties prefer their incomplete never successful idiocy under the promise of a better world that will magically come about because 'muh gommunism'

It's even sadder when you realize they don't even read beyond Stalin and Mao who's failed ideologies had to be supplemented by capitalism and fascism to even be anything close to successful.

t. well read on counter tactics user

There's no such thing as a former holohoax exposer (unless they are just persecuted to the point that they give in).

Alt-left is desperate for attention
don't give it any

This. I've been thinking about it lately and another thing alphabets and /alt-left/ doesn't understand is that memes also have a context and shared history. They don't just spontaneously arise out of nothing. They're not just images of cartoon frogs and swastikas slapped together without rhyme or reason. You can't just swap the pepe with porky or the swastika with the hammer & sickle and expect it to work just the same.

You can tell by his words he learned jack and shit while he was here.

Must be hard to have the desire to fakepost and be cursed with such a low IQ.

I highly doubt he's a convert to cuckdom. He's likely already a /alt-left/ user who wants to spread his idea and grab their attention by making them think that the top dog is "converting" to them and will lap up whatever he says. Alternatively, OP could be the poster of that thread and is spreading it here to waste Holla Forums's time while trying to get more of you to stupidly and egotistically reply with things that explain why they're (the left/bull preppers) failing memetically so that you'll give them tips for free (and half of you being Redditors and summerchildren will eagerly oblige because you're retarded faggots).

While I do doubt he's actually a convert, I do think a lot of people here are foolish to doubt the possibility as if it's impossible. Never underestimate how far some people will go to deny themselves pain; it's far easier to deny a hard truth in favour of something that makes you feel good in the moment and will get you open social validation - especially if the harmful things you help cause won't actually directly affect you because you're in a position to be safe (see: celebrities who shill for room temperature IQ rape apes to move into your neighbourhood while they in turn live in a tavistockd community that's 99% white and no one has an income that's fewer than seven digits).

That guy is just a leftist LARPer.

The (((msm))) does this same trick and you don't think /alt-left/ tries it? Ex:

This trick is designed to create the context of cracks or weakness in the face of its opposition by inventing the existence of defectors.

Poor guy.
What he is asking of the left simply cannot be done:
Humour and work..

The left don't have a sense of humour beyond smug and uncreative shit. They just don't get jokes. They don't have the kind of inner child that delights in silliness, nor the kind of mind that can join dots fast enough to derive humour from contradictions and miscommunications.
Humour also allows people to identify obvious, sometimes brutal and secret truths. You have to be an astute, honest, modest and polite person to find amusement in these things.

"It's funny because it's not funny" is a line that sums up a lot of memes success.
The left don't see why anyone would laugh at a horse fucking them in the ass. They are probably into that shit as they are sexually perverted. The notion that they hide their sexual tastes on account of peoples disgust confuses them. Everyone NEEDS to know what they stuffed up their ass. Everyone NEEDS to know about their sexuality and EVERYONE needs to LIKE them for it.

They are, simply put, humourless bastards.

Memes confuse and enrage them.

And as for work, well, how many do you know that actually fucking work? and work hard?
They want and expect high status positions where they get to talk AT people and receive high fucking pay to boot. It enrages and confuses them when other people ignore their advice and do their own thing, it's why they hate private capital. The thought that some little bastard will get together with his buddies and put an idea into action and profit from it, absolutely pisses them off. They demand status, they do not earn it.

They are lazy bastards.

Their talents lie in bullying natures, their extremely high confidence and their endless desire to express THEMSELVES at other people.

This type of shit works in person, but does not work well on the internet. They do not have a psychological ability to endure someone photoshopping an adult diaper on their lower torso and a penis in their mouth.

Don't expect their memes to have much success…

Pic related.

There are not very many of those. I would say our defection rate is well under 1% if not under half a percent.

Once you take the redpill that's it man.

The irony is too much. How does the left never recognize this?

There's a few normie memes that have pretty much no context to them (as far as I can tell for these two), such as Damn Daniel and Dat Boi.

Pepe is considered to be a natzee because once upon a time someone made a smug-face Pepe whose facial shape/anatomical shape barely resembles the original Pepe, and then someone had him be smug at Mexicans behind a fence. It was part of a way for an early Trump supporter to express their feelings about Trump's bold statements on illegal immigration. People use apolitical memes and imagery as well as popular culture references (which are basically dictionary-definition memes as well?) and screenshots and gifs of media of reaction faces to express their opinion all the time.

The mainstream media and Hilary Clinton specifically noticing that the Smug variation of the variety of Pepe the Frog faces was popular among people who made expressions of smugness at anti-SJW/"right-wing" winnings or hopes for winnings or just overall better-ness, and then them noticing that the more bold and -channy memers and shitposters just decided to make full 14/88 variations… them noticing that and then full-blown designating Pepe as a hate symbol just gave us more power

That's the context of that. There's a real story behind that, that none of us here could have hoped for. Meme magic is what it is. Memes aren't just dreams.

I was going to say, I don't know if it's possible to ever leave this place.

I was going to say, he can't even spell Thesis right.

They will often try to do that, to "study" what the alt right is doing. They lack the intelligence for great wordplay, and they can't meme with truth so they're just straight up boned. I love this topic so I'll read up and report back.

reported.

If there even are some. Once you see the truth, no matter how painful it is, you don't go back.
Unless you go full cianigger with some MKUltra shit.

I believe once you pass a certain threshold of Marxist indoctrination, unless you are a high man, there is no going back. Because you have been living the whole time in a lie, most of people couldn't accept that they've been living wrong and will lie to themselves to make the pain tolerable. But sometimes the pain from the truth is so great, they sperg out and shoot something up. I could be wrong through.

They literally cannot create anything. They don't understand.

Nobody ever defects. That post is a LARP.
You're here forever.

Nice false flag OP, get hanged.

Obligatory screencap, I have yet to see it articulated any better, but tl;dr Leftists rely on collectivist group-think and therefore can't allow their memes to be open to interpretation, and this makes them cringe-worthy as fuck.

File already exists smhtbhfam

you mean /alt-left/ larper

Memes are defined as a self-perpetuating idea, per Richard Dawkins anyway, before normies assumed that any funny cat picture or joke was a "meme"

Never heard of it
A flash in the pan that only garnered any merit once we subverted it. The left tried to use it as their pepe, but the meme burnt itself out in what, a few days?

I thought I made mid-6 figures??
But I'm a basement dweller
WTF I hate Pol now

fat boi is my favorite.

That's why Lefties can't into humor >> 'cause they don't do truth

>(((ex/pol/ack)))

|
|> < I left Holla Forums goyim, you should do the same
|

It would be easy for some well versed Holla Forumsacks to infiltrate the burgeoning /alt-left/ and drive them even further into madness and leftism. Saving them from their stupidity is nearly impossible at this point, it could be done on an individual basis to an extent but would prove fruitless with the most hardened of their ilk. Instead we should insert ourselves, become louder and more violent than even the worst of them. Scream and rave and whip their fervor into a storm which will drive the normies from them.

Right now the alt-left is seen as the socially acceptable extreme. It's cool to be commies and anarchists and other such trash. There are still normies in the center but the center is collapsing. Instead of merely encysting and making our own movements louder we should be making their movements more terrifying and incomprehensible to normies. Use the social programming against them, turn them into true demons and madmen in the eyes of the public.

It doesn't even matter if some of them know we're behind it, their protests will only make us seem more legitimate. "Of course nazi-shills would try to de-legitimize this issue. Only a Nazi would protect the racists and bigots."

Kek willing we could turn the public against them inside the year.

So some 19 year old kid is going to take on Hitler's wizards. This should end well for him.

The simple explanation is that the left is rooted in a feminine spirit at its core, and the right is masculine. Women are generally awful at humor, and so the left has awful memes. No matter how hard they try, how much they force themselves to laugh or push their memes to popularity they will always crash like Amy Schumers confidence after her "comedy" special

You can see it expressed in many ways, one is
that men are overall net tax contributors, and women are overall net tax consumers.

Another is that men that are physically strong are more likely to have right-wing views. Weak men are more likely to be lefties.

I love this topic, the spread of memes, so I'll go autistic on this shit. I'd love to be able to have an open conversation there, because I truly do want to understand why commies can't meme, but I'm banned. Alas, this will have to do. Kinda drinking, so you're getting a live stream of my thoughts.

Why do lefties always open up with empty platitudes that only exist to stroke their own ego? They have panache without any grit, or ability to work correctly towards a goal.

Standard virtue signalling about how he's not really an ebul Nazi, how he was only a stupid kid (and by extension we all are idiotic teenagers), and more virtue signalling that it was many years ago.

For all of our /fringe/ and /conspiracy/ tier theories, why does he zero in on holohoax exposure? I'm sure it's because it's the most prevalent and 'insidious' theory (theory being used as all of our theories are non-provable) out there, but still, odd. Additionally, why does he call it a logical fallacy? What drives someone to say holohoax exposure as a theory is a logical fallacy? I have a sneaking suspicion his favorite tactic is to just reeee LOGICAL FALLACY at people.

Interesting spelling of radicalized there.

Finally, 100 words later we get to the mentioning of memes, and how they're a tavistockway to politics and economics. He's identified (correctly), that memes about politics get people interested in politics. You need to have an understanding of all the components in play to understand a meme, they're an inside joke, they have a barrier of entry, but that barrier of entry must always be a google or two away. That's part 1 of my theory on why leftists can't meme. I mean, how many of you learned most of the flags of the world thanks to 4chan Holla Forums?

Yes, people like spicy memes, this is why they're called memes. They like that spicy meme humor that 1. educates them, 2. makes them laugh.

As much as I like to meme about the left being less intelligent, why can't this nigger spell? How is he failing this badly at English? Like, the … physical way he structures thoughts compounded with the odd verb conjugation tells me english probably isn't their first language. If someone recognizes the patterns, please let me know.
Also, he's now upset that people react angrily because people have saged his threads, called him a shill, etc. What sort of low quality bait threads were he making? Why is he so upset over mob rule (as a commie)? Why is he still kinking on logical fallacies? Why can't he name an argument? Why can't he combat "facts" with his own "facts"?

Nigger, even as a kid I knew Holla Forums was Nazis. Check out the big brain on brett here! Are you just admitting you're too dumb to recognize a Nazi when you see one?

We're finally back to the point, it only took us 281 words to get here. Why do they always write like this? ONTO THE PREMISE BOYS!

So, it's VERY clear that there are different factions within Holla Forums and they have their favorite scapegoats, but they all unify around certain things. Also, why has this faggot swallowed the whole "all of Holla Forums is basement dwellers" meme? Is it so hard to imagine that statistically some people on the alt-right are going to be successful? Oh right, you can't give your enemy any benefit of goodness. I'm also a little bit triggered that the OP thinks that the jews, the feminists, and immigrants are everyone. It's like they're always so dismissive of the fact that immigrants are not a bloc, jews are not a bloc, and feminists are not a bloc. Shit, I'm an immigrant and I'm here.

So you've gotten to this point, identified a problem (that pol sways people via memes) and have yet to propose anything past "u guise, we need to make memes!". Sad. Also, he seems to STILL think it's only the memes that keep us here, that's only the bait to get you in the door. The real reason you get stuck here, is it's the least censored place on the normie web.

(not needed, but I'm a little triggered). NIGGER LEARN HOW TO WORDS.

How the fuck are you going to meme Trump is a racist? Like, I'm sorta curious to know how you'd go about that? Please try, I've got an autist post to BTFO you.

But user, you still haven't said anything besides "y'all we gots ta meme", you've proposed nothing.

Fucking commies man.

JIDF is this ridiculous.

If that OP pic is the best they can do, I don't think there's anything to worry about. /alt-left/ has sticks and stones and Holla Forums has the atomic bomb.

I tried that angle on them once.

You can see through the ruse as many of the others on this board can. Use it. A VPN is cheap compared to the horrors we can weave in the left's name.

(checked)
they've proposed a desired result as a plan
basically communism in a nutshell

They don't even need to look at races to prove DNA and genetics influence behavior. Tons of studies on twins prove it. Ironic how anti-science /alt-left/ really is, they're spooked af about not being racist or sexist

The CIA is doing a lot of these nazi-turned-niggerlover stories throughout all media channels.

Creative acts reflect the maturity of the soul. That's why their memes look like first-graders made them.
They have been intentionally starved of life experience (this is the purpose of the "safe space" psyop).

I have no true desire for that.

I know right? They spend 500 words to say nothing.

I understand precisely why lefties can't meme, but I'd love to get confirmation on to why, from them.

It's obvious they have three main issues.
1. They have to TELL the viewer what to think. Ends up as WORDS WORDS WORDS. The average person can only read 200 WPM, and comprehend 60%. So if you spit out a 50 word meme, they're going to take 20 seconds just to read it, and understand only half. INEFFECTIVE!
2. Sacred cows everywhere, nothing is safe to ridicule. So they only "punch up" and attack safe targets.
3. They can't meme with truth, because it destroys their narratives.

Hello fellow anons!
I have found the truth as well and am now alt-left very much. It is really unfair this world and by using government to force equality we can make everyone happy and then government will just go away as we hug each other and share!

Join me and defect from Pol pls for your own health!

A lot of people are "afraid" of being "racist" because they've been bombarded by the media with every trick you already well know.
It takes a very special emasculated male to allow such lies to control their thoughts.

Fuck off with this cancer. No one cares about you. /alt-left/ is fucked irrelevant. Sage and report this slide shit.

I'm sure some lefties are monitoring this thread so I'll be a little vague here.

What makes you think no one on Holla Forums visits other places with a mask on to not only get a better understanding of people but to sway them for various ends?

It's almost as if the healthier you get the better your mind works or something.
Almost as if facts are logical. That might just be it.