Why does Gosling act the same in every role

Why does Gosling act the same in every role

It's the 'tism.

I don't know. But he taught me a cool trick:

If you're basically an uninteresting or generally awkward person, just stay silent as much as possible and people will think you're "mysterious" or the "strong, silent type". For years I got pic related looks from people whenever I tried to be humorous or crack jokes until finally I just stayed silent around people I didn't know.

because it just works

Maybe it will be a surprise for you but he acts as director tells him to. And people who do casting look for people like Gosling for roles similar to ones he performed well before.

tl;dr no he's not going to become Danny De Vito in his next movie.

May your words be cursed, user

yes, it's called typecasting.

He does have a choice to try more ambitious roles once or twice if he wants, you know. Based on his current star power, I don't think a flop would affect him that much.

(video unrelated)

I don't think you understand that a director can say anything til he's blue in the face, if the actor acts the same no matter what he's going to act the same no matter what the director says. Sure it will have slight direction but his acting will still be the same.

Take for instance, George Clooney, Kevin Costner they almost always act the same.

He was pretty high-spirited in The Nice Guys and The Big Short

That trick only works if you have Chad-level good looks though. Most quiet guys will just be ignored and won't land a girl until they're in their 30s and the roasties have decided they want to settle down with a "nice guy" now.

I don't think you understand movies at all. Also you seem to be missing casting part. If you don't want a Costner you can get whoever you want to.

What do you mean more ambitious? BR2049 was like best kino in last 10 years. Most critics though don't even have first idea what was it about, but even they appreciated the visuals and all.
Do you have some specific info about roles in slashers and romantic comedies declined by him or what are you talking about?

If you have some life advice for Gosling try writing a fan letter.

t. Ryan Gosling

Yeah, for the most part. But I think once you get older, the paradigm shifts and all women care about is money, success, or the perception of success (whether others around you perceive as successful). Quiet guy with good looks no longer carries you.

work on yourself in the meantime, anons. get smart, get rich. learn the subtle arts of manipulation, and that the hole within your heart is not yearning for physical pleasures and does not need other people's emotions to fill it.

that way you won't blow your load on the first girl who gives you the time of day, and be able to reject unsuitable candidates without worrying.

Why have the great men in history who have been most true to themselves and their own interests (ex. Isaac Newton, Jesus Christ, T.E. Lawrence, Nikola Tesla, etc.) – why have they been the most successful in creating their "nests", and yet purposefully reject/are uninterested in copulation (with either sex)?

There is still hope in transcendence

MGTOW redditors need to leave

He means the most heavily weighted attraction as being physical/sexual. Sexual attraction plays a part in the initial selection, but you'll be hard-pressed to make a women "fall in love" with you for more than one night if your life is a complete mess. So, one night stands and quick flings? Just a way of getting off.
As a women I've found the above post to be true in my life, both for myself and for other women I've known.

I know these are all mostly subjective, but:
-The second question ALL my female friends ask of a guy they just met is "What does he do for a living?"
-My male friend, unlucky in love since forever, didn't start getting mad pussy until he started telling girls: "I'm a law student".
-How many marriages/divorces are there because of money?
-iirc, married women tend to put less value on their husband's appearance.
-Look how incels (some of whom are not /bad/ looking) suffer because of their horrendous personalities.
-Song related.

*the most heavily weighted attraction IS NOT physical/sexual

To clear up confusion.

kys pleb

So basically, all women are whores.

Not necessarily *directly*.
You (as pater) can control all the finances in the household and never put a coin/bill/credit card of your own earned money into your wife's hand – as long as you are doing well and helping provide a nice house, food, and other good-quality necessities.

I'm sure there are outliers, as absolutes do not exist in our current plane of existence.

One success and one failure

Guy sounds too emotional.
He should be deadpan.

that's because you're fucking ugly so your mistery doesnt interest anyone

I get that look whenever I masturbate in public

Its an american thing

you need high iq to understand the subtle differences

Plebs can't even into autism method acting

Why does any Hollywood actor ever get hired?

BECAUSE THEY'RE FRIENDS WITH PRODUCERS

wasnt he like a musician or some shit before he was a movie star?

I hate that fatface on the left

I hate that nigger on the left

No that doesn't work. Whenever i shut up people think i'm arrogant or creepy. I have to act like a fool to blend in amongst normalfags.

Hierarchy of male attractiveness:
Height > Success > Behavior > Face > Body

Hierarchy of female attractiveness:
Face > Body

If you're a manlet you should just end it now. Even if you become rich, you will still be less attractive than a tall poorfag.

this

The thread should have ended here

Thots looking for a one night stand vs. upstanding fine ladies looking for marriage

Good example, OP!

fucking wigger

You use nigger terms yet pretend to be against them. I hate fagots like you.

(you)
(you)
t. Holla Forumsbot

poorfag spotted

It's funny that cuckchan and reddit like this guy and get all high and mighty about acting chops because he has virtually none. He's like one third of an actual actor.

Hahahahahahahaha

go back to reddit.com/r/MGTOW

Glad to see we are in agreement, bro

I fucking love Ryan Gosling, I want to fuck him so bad. It would be fun to cuddle with him too since he has that tall, lean frame and scratchy stubble.

So they would be in the first group, then?

Height definitely helps. Even before I was /fit/, a lot of women made passes at me. Unfortunately, I've spoiled every opportunity thrown at me because I'm a complete social autist.

t. 209cm user

His hair has more character than him but not by much.

Women have no honour, morality nor conscience. This is known.

>tfw you still don't hate him, and wish him all the best in life

It goes both ways, user.
I'm going to join a convent instead

How do we stop it, Holla Forums?

What's the point of a marriage if there's not going to be any kids? Also, what's this love thing you're talking about?

The great satan is the modern industrialised society and the urban culture. The jew just blows air into the fire. That's the big mistake of Holla Forums tbh, the kikes are the heralds of subversion but they are not the source of the rot.

He was the one who brought up marriage, and I brought up exactly what you wrote. He was very insistent on going through ritual. This was a big headache for me, but I saw that it was important to him so I bowed my head.

We probably would have "adopted" his little 2-yr-old sister, though.

Familial duty, if that makes sense. I made a promise to him, I wasn't going to break it. I did not want him to suffer alone in his elder years.

Wrong, Kaczynski, it was the 18th century Romantics

Stop the kike infestation of media and bring back "patriarchy".

Tell me the secret of how one gains such loyalty.

tax benefits

But what society produced them? Is the advent of industrialised society around the same time merely a coincidence? I think not. Romanticism was merely an expression of the people produced by this new society and people's lifestyle within it.

But it's always been the second image, though.
For millennia, no parents would let their daughters be married off to somebody who wasn't equal or above in social rank and wealth. It's always been a WHAT question rather than a WHO.

It's just that people nowadays only care about their "inner self", when the truth is, only the external exists. Nobody will ever know "who you really are". Look at the rise of narcissism.

Romanticism was a movement that was created to be against industrialized society – much like you, Kaczynski

Anyway, do you have more Ted pictures? :3c

1. Stay silent
2. Look like a man
3. And a real hero

Too bad that doesn't help with my physical uncomfortableness when around others though.

Well, I've also been told I come off as cold or "aloof" too. Nowadays I'm legit hikikomori, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Because they aren't roles. These are documentaries of his everyday life.

Stop

NO

He’s so restrained and mysterious

Had an epiphany today. Looking back at how image related in describes how he loves a woman – it's all external. He might as well be talking about a doll. It is, again, a WHAT question rather than a WHO.

The internal self is the lie that is sold to us.

Get on my level, they told me I look judgemental and loathing. I guess I just can't hide how much they disgust me anymore

Nobody trusts me, it sucks.