Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/
archive.is/bSDao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>archive.is/

fuck lol

archive.is/bSDao

WEAPONIZED PRONOUNS

And my wife still refuses to leave this state because she thinks things will get better. I'm going to end up divorced gentlemen

Re-read your vows, faggot.

OK God, I've had enough. End this civilization now, please. Let it all burn.

Divorcing for such a shit reason. You seems irresponsible piece of shit.

I think it's getting damn close to time.

why not use this to our advantage?

This is Weimerica. And we have a ways to go.

If we win though, after comes the American Reich

Kikes are completely imploding at this point right? They completely jump the gun recently and accelerate into madness, i mean this entire gender trolldoll mutant shit hasn't even started that long ago.

"Call me a woman or pay a fine"-bill

:3

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide.

The Irony in this song.

BIll proposed by (((SCOTT WIENER))). Every time.

I don't care if they keep on destroying themselves but they keep spreading to neighboring states infecting them for decades and going as far out as Texas in droves.

Our family and loved ones are here, the first brick to a strong society is composed of those elements. My wife and I would love to go, but have agreed to stay and fight for our home and rights, through better or worse. We need soldiers not turncoats.

By the title, I could be jailed and fined if I call a tranny walking down the street xir instead xam because it's not like they have tags on their shirt saying which pronoun they prefer.

Will this get past the Supreme Court?

Play by their stupid rules and make them look like the lunatics that they are.
In fact, why not introduce Racistgendered as this point so you can get away with saying nigger kike spic gook etc? As long as you "identify" as it, people need to respect that.

You shouldn't be having ANY contact with degenerates or mystery meats. Own a business? You don't hire niggers or faggots or other trash. You don't use suppliers that are nigger owned. Socially, you don't speak and wake in the opposite direction. Have NOTHING to do with any of this filth. NO Jew tv. No Jew publications. Use your money to help not hurt, Whites and yourself.

Every.
Single.
Time.

Do you run away from every situation?

This is what Jordan B. Peterson is warning about when he says that these policies will actually hurt the people they mean to protect.

Who the fuck will want to talk to any transgender person if it could possibly land them in jail? Transgenders will live a far lonelier life than they do now.

(Checked)
As if people needed another reason to avoid tranny freaks. Hopefully this results in even more of them offing themselves.

Kikeness is a mental illness

I swear I've read these two exact posts before but they were both posted today? wtf?

ELIMINATE GAYS

Wouldn't this just hurt niggers and muslims the most? They're the most trannyphobic, whites are the least

A shit reason? I take it you don't live in Los Angeles. I don't want to get divorced, but she knew before we got married that I wanted to leave. It's only been over the last year she has been fiercely fighting against it. California will not win with the whites we have here currently, we are too greatly outnumbered. Better to come in with re-enforcements from other states.

These. This shit is going to blow up in the leftists' face hard.

Why does she like it so much? There's literally nothing objectively good about California that you can't find in other, better states.

My pronoun is Heil Hitler.

Something akin to this has been tried, yes?

STATE ENFORCED TRANSGENDERISM

Sam Hyde said it would take 70 years before we saw state enforced homosexuality. Looks like CA is ahead of the curve.

No, they will get state enforced death sentences, by that I mean. It's time to kill California

Gawd I'm so sick of this tranny crap.

I'm pretty sure this is unconstitutional.
If it passes, what would the legal recourse be?

I'm more interested in the paralegal recourse of conquering California and bring it back to the union.

Jew York has this. Why in the fuck are they making laws to prohibit speech, they know they're not allowed to.

I think you mean the Davidian Lineage of Ashkenazi Jews that have interbred with the Hasidic lineage just before the Al-Saud lineage was co-opted.

wew. Yeah. All checks out.

No

You're a schitzophrenic mongoloid, that's what the fuck.

I can just say "fuck you" to them repeatedly. Good going there morons.

Diversity hire?

Any parts of the US Constitution that this does not violate? This is symbolic hogwash, never meant to pass and would never make it past the first judge to lay eyes on it.

Pisslam absorbs all Gods polytheistically as manifestations of their Frankenstein God.

Islam is THE religion of cultural appropriation.

So have more white children then you stupid faggot

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? The government doesn't fuck you up the ass as hard as other states and that's somehow bad?
This chart is fucking retarded.

I see you, Shlomo
oy vey
I see you, Shlomo.

N Dakota actually has some rather beautiful white women. I'm speaking from experience tbh.

FROM THE MOUNTAINS TO THE COAST - CALIFORNIA SLIP UNDERSEA

BASED POSEIDON DROWN CALIFORNIA PLEASE

if this becomes law I will go to California to specifically violate it until a warrant is issued for my arrest

i know my state won't extradite on anything less than a serious felony and even then they often don't bother.

(checked)
not progressive enough.

Lel. I missed that one.

"How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?"

Neither does anyone else. unless you sell crack and stolen property

It's called the USA, you faggots own this shit.

Good point user. I'm frankly shocked at the number of us Burgers here that seem to want to just right the entire state off as a foreign land simply because a fuckton of alt-right has decided to roost in it.

Not a fucking chance.

lol wtf
it's late

I think those 2 (((minority))) types will become exempt from this rule because they have a higher rank in the oppression Olympics.

God fuck California. I hope that place secedes sooner rather than later. Jew York And Florida can leave too.

America.

Lindybeige argued the invention of the lock actually gave rise to civilisation. Because without them humans can't live with more people than they can know and trust, 150. With locks, you can live in cities around people you don't know without getting all your stuff stolen.

Says Canada bro

I'm getting so tired of it always being a kike. It's getting so predictable, it's ridiculous.

bump what a failed state

bump what a failed state.

I'm not tired of it being a Jew anymore than I'm tired of the sun rising. What I'm tired of is people not observing the pattern.

Go live in a whiter part of SoCal like Rancho Palos Verdes or Thousand Oaks.

What if you just avoid pronouns altogether, saying "that person" instead?

It's a very clunky way of speaking but I can guarantee that, if you adopt it, you can't ever be fined for using the wrong pronoun.

Can California just become its own country and become 3rd world already? implying the jews wouldn't fund it

(checked)
"In" them. So if you're "in" one of those locations, you do not have freedom of speech. Even if you are not an employee and are just visiting.

can confirm
I wonder if this is from the remaining whites there not wanting to even attempt interaction with the spic hordes.

also

The "midwest girls are ugly while cali ones are beautiful" meme pisses me off. I guess cali girls are alright if you like obese mestizo women.

correct

It hasn't even passed, stop alarmfagging.